The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to helliot's Reputation   Report Post  
Old May 24th, 2009, 07:00 AM

helliot is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to helliot
Weak Ratio

This is my first story. It contains theft, so just move along if you're not into that. Otherwise please comment.

Weak Ratio (part 2, part 3)

Kevin checked himself out in the bathroom mirror before heading out to the club. Everything was tight. His ringer tee barely contained his gym-toned torso. His jeans simultaneously showcased his perfect ass and above average cock. A car horn from outside signaled the arrival of his cab. He didn't plan on driving himself home. "Tonight I'm landing a hot one," he said to his reflection and bounded downstairs.

The club was full of the usual Saturday night crowd. Kevin was looking for something special. As he glanced across the sea of dancing bodies he caught site of the night's catch. At the bar stood one of the sexier men Kevin had seen outside of magazines. He reached the bar just as a drink reached the mystery man's hand.

"Make it two," Kevin told the bartender. The handsome man turned to him smiling. He looked Kevin up and down and his smile broadened.

"What did I just order?" asked Kevin, smiling coyly.

"It's called a Black Banshee. You'll love it. I'm Danny."

"Kevin." The two shook hands and, when Kevin's drink arrived, found a "quiet" booth to get to know each other.

Kevin was surprised how much they had in common. Danny was more than hot. He was smart, funny, engaging, and obviously interested in him. Kevin had set out to find a great trick but may have found a boyfriend instead.

"So where do you lift?" Kevin asked.

"Lift?"

"Weights. What gym do you go to?"

"Oh, umm, Bars & Steel," Danny stammered.

"You mean Bars & Iron? That's where I go. I've never seen you there before. I'd remember!"

"Yeah, well, I go early mornings, beat the crowd, you know."

"That's when I go..."

"Listen, Kevin, how would you like to go to my place?"

Kevin smiled huge. "Let's go!"

The walk to Danny's apartment was short. "Must be convenient," thought Kevin. It was bigger and nicer than he expected for someone his age.

"Wow, nice apartment, man," remarked Kevin. "What did you say you do?"

"I write software."

"Brains and brawn, my favorite combination."

Danny grinned and flexed a double biceps pose, the big guns stretching the sleeves. Kevin felt weak in the knees. He wrapped his hands around the strong arm, awed by its hardness. "How-- How big?"

Danny gazed proudly at the object of Kevin's affection. "I don't know," he said. "I always thought it was more important how it looked and felt than numbers like inches and pounds. Besides, when you grow as fast as I do, measurements are always out of date anyway. How big are yours?"

"Sixteen and one-quarter inches exactly." He flexed his own, smaller arm for comparison. "Yours have to be over seventeen inches."

"Yeah, you're probably right." Danny grabbed Kevin's arm and squeezed. "You've got a great body too though. Let me show you something."

Danny led Kevin down a hallway to his bedroom. Wide, full-length mirrors hung on every wall. There were no posters, no art, no other decoration of any kind. Only the mirrors and a king-sized bed neatly made. Danny shut the door behind them, revealing another mirror. He turned to face him and the two men, of a same height, looked into each other's eyes. Danny reached down and untucked Kevin's shirt from his tight jeans and pulled it over his head. He pressed his palms into his firm pecs, drew up and caressed his shoulders, and squeezed his upper arms before pulling him in for a long and sensual kiss.

Danny pulled away and removed his own shirt. "You're a great kisser," he said, smiling. Turning to the nearest mirror he performed a slow double bicep pose. Bringing his arms down he gave a tight most muscular. Finally relaxing, he bounced his pecs at the mirror, never taking his eyes off his own body. "Now isn't this better than talking numbers?"

Kevin salivated. Danny's body was perfect. He wasn't huge but his symmetry, proportion, even body fat was just right, and still a good deal bigger than himself. "Now feel," Danny commanded. Kevin put his hands on the bouncing pecs. "Still want to talk numbers?"

Kevin wasted no time. He blindly explored Danny's arms, abs, back and shoulders while sucking his nipples and licking the divide between his pecs. He was so lost in his muscle worship he was jarred when Danny unbuttoned his pants and pulled them down. Kevin then removed his lover's shorts revealing a nice seven incher. He immediately took it into his mouth and sucked hungrily while his hands massaged the nearby quads, glutes and calves. Kevin really was in heaven.

Soon he noticed a pain in his crotch as his dick pushed against his tight jeans. Taking a break from hoovering, he stood and peeled his pants down, shrugging his shorts off. Danny was clearly impressed with Kevin's big cock.

"Well I have to be bigger somewhere!" Kevin grinned. "Eight point five."

Danny knelt down and took a good look at the giant member. He took it with only three fingers and moved it around so he could see it from all angles. He hefted the balls and squeezed the head. Kevin felt as though he was being judged in a dog show rather than being intimate with a lover. "It's nice," Danny said, standing up and holding the two cocks together, his clearly shorter but no less thick. Kevin was bothered by such a sterile treatment of his pride and joy, but maybe Danny was just all top.

The two worked their way to the bed and Kevin's suspicion was soon confirmed as he felt pressure at his hole. He inhaled sharply, gasping "condom?"

"Don't you trust me?" asked Danny, kneeling over his supine victim. He stretched his back straight up and flexed both arms triumphantly. Kevin, his head propped up on a pillow near the headboard, saw a dozen beautiful biceps above him and in mirrors around the room. "Seventeen you think?"

"Yeah," Kevin gasped. Danny pushed the head of his cock past Kevin's sphincter. Had he let his guard down? "They could be eighteen in a year for sure."

"Oh Kev...I grow much faster than that," he said, licking one bicep and then the other. He slid his bare cock all the way inside him.

"You...erf...do?" Danny was sliding slowly back and forth.

"Yes, very fast. It's a gift." Danny spoke clearly, solidly, without a hint of exertion. He began to pump faster. Kevin had had bigger dicks and smaller dicks, but this one was just right. He felt full and the head just tickled his pleasure spots at the end of every trip inside. Kevin tried to respond but couldn't. The combined sensation inside him and vision before him consumed his mind.

"You want to see me bigger, don't you?"

"Yes!" Kevin yelped. He knew Danny was intentionally timing his thrusts during his words. He responded in grunts and screams and, sometimes, even words.

"You'll help me, won't you Kevin? Help me get bigger? Make these guns huge. Make this chest thick." He flexed each muscle as he mentioned it.

"Yes! Anything!" called Kevin.

Danny slowed his thrusting and lowered himself toward Kevin. At the end of each thrust he pushed sharply, hard, sending waves of pleasure through him. Danny tossed away the pillow beneath Kevin's head and began to do pushups over him, bringing his face within an inch of Kevin's at the bottom of each rep. The enamored bottom gripped his triceps as they flexed, felt his pecs as they stretched.

"Can I take your muscle, Kevin?"

"What? Yes, sure," he stammered.

Danny lowered himself very slow and hovered, his lips barely touching Kevin's, his arms and chest in sharp flexion. "Seriously, you have to mean it." Kevin was taken aback by the sincerity in his eyes. He pondered only a moment, staring at this beautiful man, before a new wave of pleasure wracked him. Danny was hitting him exactly right inside.

"Yes!" he screamed. "Take it!"

Danny kissed him hard and slammed his hips into him. Kevin had never felt such a jackhammer. Their lips parted as Danny pulled back and roared. He bucked, filling Kevin's guts with his load. Kevin instantly shot his own. It was the most intense orgasm he could remember and yet he was more focused on Danny's cock and muscles than his own body.

As Danny continued to unload, his muscles flexed and contracted, seemingly on their own. Kevin could swear the cock inside him was swelling even harder, stretching him. When his orgasm subsided, he examined his muscles, flexing them in turn. Aftershocks shot through his body, each one seemingly making him grow! Kevin couldn't believe his eyes. This amazing hunk before him was growing.

Danny flexed his right arm, feeling it with his left. "Oh yeah, so big, so hard," he said. "Think it's over eighteen?"

Kevin was scared. What was going on? How was this possible? But there was the arm, proof, big and hard, clearly eighteen inches. He nodded, shaken.

"I never bother measuring. But damn it's big, isn't it?" His softening cock popped out of Kevin's relaxed hole. The sound was audible. The head felt bigger going out than it had coming in. The flood of spunk and mess streaming out was palpable. Kevin groaned but managed to nod.

"And it's all because of you. Thanks buddy," Danny said, without ever taking his eyes off his own body.

"H-How?" Kevin managed. Danny looked down at the spent bottom, smiling. He leaned down, kissed him, and scooped him up in his arms. He carried him to the adjoining bathroom and set him on his feet in front of a wide mirror.

There Kevin saw himself standing next to Danny, but he was not himself! He was thin and soft, his hard-earned muscles completely gone. The top of his head was below his partner's chin.

"What--What happened?"

"You gave me your muscle."

"You took it!"

"You gave it."

"And our heights...did I shrink or did you grow?"

"Both. I probably gained half an inch from you."

"So I'm...5'4"? 5'3"?"

"Something like that." Danny turned away and entered the shower. He lathered himself appreciatively as Kevin stared slack-jawed at his reflection. "Man, all this new muscle feels fantastic."

Kevin watched his muscles move under the water and soap. He did look amazing. Danny's rod began to stiffen over the shower play. When he started to soap it up, it got fully hard. "Fuck! My cock is so big now. You had a lot to give. Too bad the ratio is so bad."

"R-ratio?" Kevin looked down for the first time to see what the high mirror hadn't shown him. His small frame was supported by thin legs. Worst of all, his pride and joy, his manhood, his essence, was gone. In its place was a tiny soft one-inch dick. Kevin thought he might cry.

"Yeah, well obviously I didn't get pound for pound, inch for inch. I mean you lost practically your whole cock and I only got an inch. I've drained dozens of average guys, and I hardly get anything, but you... You had that great cock and hot body."

"Had," Kevin thought. And then he began to cry.

Danny finally looked up from his own body. "Hey, hey, it's ok." Kevin was too full of rage at such false comfort to even respond. Danny quickly rinsed off and toweled himself dry. "Come here," he said as he walked back into the bedroom. He sat against the headboard, his stiff cock stretched across his abs. Kevin shuffled after him and stood at the foot of the bed.

"I like you, Kev," he began. Kevin scoffed. "It's true. We had a great time at the club. You're cute and smart and funny."

"You took everything I had!" Kevin screamed.

"No, no. If I took all I wanted you'd have the body of an 8-year-old. Those other guys are out there now with the bodies of children. Some went to the police and got laughed at. You've got an adult body, even if it's small. I want us to be together."

"You're fucking crazy!"

"Maybe. But I like you and I know you like me. And you're not going to hook up this hot again with that body."

"You ruined my life!"

"No, no. Your life won't change. You still go to work, go to the gym, you just come home to me, to this." Danny absently flexed and rubbed his cock the whole time he spoke.

He did look hot. "The gym? Ha."

"Come on, Kev, you could get those muscles back, and in the mean time you could help me find other generous donors. You want me to get bigger, don't you?"

Danny flexed his guns big. Kevin crawled on to the bed and felt the flexed arms. They felt so much bigger now, especially since his hands had gotten so small. It all made sense, now. Why worry about measurements? It's the feel, the sight. 18" arms feel even bigger when you have small hands. Kevin's tiny cock got hard and he swallowed the head of the big man's cock. He couldn't take any more than that in his small mouth but he did what he could to please his boyfriend.

Danny groaned appreciatively. "And in a couple of years, after hitting the gym hard and getting some nice muscles on your little body, I'm going to fuck your brains out and ask you a very important question." He stroked Kevin's head as the tiny man worked his cock. "Do you want to help me get bigger?"

(part 2 is here)

Last edited by helliot; August 30th, 2009 at 08:45 PM.
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
  #2   Add to skumbum's Reputation   Report Post  
Old May 24th, 2009, 11:24 AM

skumbum is on a distinguished road
Well, I liked it.
  #3   Add to Brave_Wolfie's Reputation   Report Post  
Old May 24th, 2009, 01:48 PM

Brave_Wolfie is on a distinguished road
I liked it, and yet I didn't like it. Mostly because I feel sorry for Kevin. Yes. I'm a big sap and stupid enough to read muscle theft without realizing what might happen. Besides that, the writing and the story was friggen awesome. Good job man. A part two were Kevin gets his "revenge" after snapping out of it would be hot as hell, but that's just because I like revenge stories.
  #4   Add to 2VienyBiceps's Reputation   Report Post  
Old May 24th, 2009, 08:39 PM
Bicep Addict

2VienyBiceps is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to 2VienyBiceps
Very Hot. Theft is where it's at! Love Danny's Huge Arms! I'd love to hear more from you!
  #5   Add to flexdbicep's Reputation   Report Post  
Old May 24th, 2009, 09:36 PM

flexdbicep is on a distinguished road
As far as muscle theft stories go, this one was one of the hottest.
  #6   Add to rextorres's Reputation   Report Post  
Old May 25th, 2009, 05:25 AM

rextorres is on a distinguished road
Send a message via ICQ to rextorres Send a message via AIM to rextorres Send a message via MSN to rextorres Send a message via Yahoo to rextorres Send a message via Skype™ to rextorres
I'm not keen on muscle theft stories, but to be honest, this one was very well written. Maybe Kevin would grow SO big, he could give some of his muscle to someone else? Like a short, skinny guy? Take from the rich, and give to the poor...
  #7   Add to MonsterMash62's Reputation   Report Post  
Old May 25th, 2009, 08:15 AM

MonsterMash62 is on a distinguished road
Now that was hot. Hit all the right buttons for me.
Nice work!
  #8   Add to phoenix's Reputation   Report Post  
Old May 25th, 2009, 02:01 PM

phoenix is on a distinguished road
That was awesome...
  #9   Add to Xyggurat's Reputation   Report Post  
Old May 25th, 2009, 02:33 PM

Xyggurat will become famous soon enough
I liked it. It does seem like when I say I like something, future stories mysteriously evaporate, so maybe I should keep my mouth shut. But I liked it. There being fewer than... what, 20 m/m muscle theft stories in existence, it's part of a pretty limited collection. :P

-X-
  #10   Add to helliot's Reputation   Report Post  
Old May 25th, 2009, 06:03 PM

Thanks everybody for the feedback. I was a lot more nervous posting this than I thought I would be. I've started a dozen stories, but this is the first I've finished and posted. I'll be doing that with more in the future.

I know theft isn't always that popular, and not all my stories involve it, but I love it and there's not enough of it out there so I'm going to write it!

Brave_Wolfie: Don't feel too bad for Kevin. I'll explain a bit more about Danny's gift in the next chapter but one of the "rules" is that the transfer has to be willing. Now, Danny has become quite adept at persuasion, but Kevin's not exactly an unwilling participant as it's still fulfilling his biggest fantasy. So there will be a part two (and probably a part three) but don't expect any revenge. Yet?
  #11   Add to Brave_Wolfie's Reputation   Report Post  
Old May 25th, 2009, 06:17 PM

Brave_Wolfie is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by helliot View Post
Thanks everybody for the feedback. I was a lot more nervous posting this than I thought I would be. I've started a dozen stories, but this is the first I've finished and posted. I'll be doing that with more in the future.

I know theft isn't always that popular, and not all my stories involve it, but I love it and there's not enough of it out there so I'm going to write it!

Brave_Wolfie: Don't feel too bad for Kevin. I'll explain a bit more about Danny's gift in the next chapter but one of the "rules" is that the transfer has to be willing. Now, Danny has become quite adept at persuasion, but Kevin's not exactly an unwilling participant as it's still fulfilling his biggest fantasy. So there will be a part two (and probably a part three) but don't expect any revenge. Yet?
Ooh, tinglies!... cough. Though it's really great you're making more. Don't feel shy about posting your stories either. If this is how your stories are, I highly doubt anyone would be disappointed after reading them. The more good writers this place has, the better!
  #12   Add to giantw's Reputation   Report Post  
Old May 25th, 2009, 06:50 PM

giantw is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via Yahoo to giantw
You know, I haven't read a theft story in a while. That one really hit the spot. Clearly, based on the warm reception the story has received, muscle theft is a popular topic!

I think muscle theft deals with domination somewhat. You are taking something away which someone worked hard for, and there is nothing they can do about it, but watch it, and feel it happen helplessly. At the same time, it seems as if the "victim" actually enjoyed and consented to it...interesting themes, woven well together. Great job.
  #13   Add to skumbum's Reputation   Report Post  
Old May 25th, 2009, 10:53 PM

I'm glad you're planning to post more. Looking forward to it!
  #14   Add to growinmuscl's Reputation   Report Post  
Old May 26th, 2009, 06:36 AM

growinmuscl
Send a message via Yahoo to growinmuscl
Great story. I look forward to Danny growing more and Kevin getting to enjoy the results. Keep up the good work!
  #15   Add to speedoTrap's Reputation   Report Post  
Old May 31st, 2009, 12:35 PM

speedoTrap is on a distinguished road
Very Hot Muscle Theft Story

I've enjoyed this tantalizing story on muscle theft! I really enjoyed the story. This genre of muscle theft is difficult to write and requires quite a bit of plot development...

I'm interested in the mixed fortunes of the guys. One who initially gains the benefits finds himself being "drained" by other mysterious forces and allowing the original victim to try to help.... possibly even gaining in the process.

Second Chances was such a story...
  #16   Add to skumbum's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 1st, 2009, 12:03 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xyggurat View Post
I liked it. It does seem like when I say I like something, future stories mysteriously evaporate, so maybe I should keep my mouth shut. But I liked it. There being fewer than... what, 20 m/m muscle theft stories in existence, it's part of a pretty limited collection. :P

-X-
Looks like it happened again...
Or were you referring to me?
  #17   Add to JohnNewEngland's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 1st, 2009, 07:23 AM

JohnNewEngland is on a distinguished road
I liked this a lot. Muscle theft can be a turn on for me, if it's written well, and this definitely was. Great dialogue, also. There's a bunch of directions this story could go in, and I hope you write more.
  #18   Add to helliot's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 1st, 2009, 07:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by skumbum View Post
Have faith! Part 2 is about half complete. I will finish it, but I don't want the quality to be rushed.
  #19   Add to Xyggurat's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 1st, 2009, 08:43 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by helliot View Post
Have faith! Part 2 is about half complete. I will finish it, but I don't want the quality to be rushed.
Definitely, don't rush.

...have you finished yet?

...what about now?

:P

-X-
  #20   Add to Otaru_grower's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 2nd, 2009, 02:52 AM

Otaru_grower is on a distinguished road
I love this story! Can't wait for more...
  #21   Add to Xyggurat's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 2nd, 2009, 07:11 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by skumbum View Post
Oh, hrm. I forgot. You need to finish your story, too. :P

-X-

Quick Reply