The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to reader14's Reputation   Report Post  
Old May 26th, 2009, 03:02 PM

reader14 is on a distinguished road
California Muscle, Chapter 3

There's no sex in this one (unfortunately), but we get a lot closer to the growth. I hope you guys are enjoying reading this as much as I'm enjoying writing it!

Matt and Amber arrived home at the same time that afternoon, her Prius zipping along their winding driveway in front of his massive H2. He pulled into the twelve-car garage as she was stepping out, grabbing her schoolbooks in one hand and keys in another.

?Yo sis, wait up,? yelled Matt as he jumped down from his car, slamming the door. He ran inside in front of her after she opened the door to the house, dropping his backpack in the kitchen and continuing on up to his room.

Amber sighed and sat down at the kitchen table, enjoying the way the light reflected off the copper pots and pans that hung on the wall as she got out her books to finish up her homework. She couldn?t help but fantasize about the new assistant football coach every once in a while?his gorgeous face, tanned skin, and unbelievable body were irresistible. But she managed to focus on her work, making notes on John Donne?s Holy Sonnets and every once in a while checking her cell phone for text messages.

Meanwhile, Matt was up in his room, getting ready for a night on the town. It was only Thursday, but the big game was tomorrow night, and the guys always went out clubbing on the Thursday before a game. LA was hopping every night of the week; it wasn?t like there wasn?t anyone out.

He was only sixteen, and his friends were almost all eighteen or younger, but that never stopped them from getting into bars and clubs. In LA, looks were the law, and if you looked like you could be making a few million a year, no bartender was going to refuse you a drink. And what bouncer would refuse a group of hot young studs accompanied by models?

Matt had decided that tonight had to be amazing. Luke was coming out with them, for one, and Matt needed to show off for him just enough to get Luke to eat out of his hand, like all the other teachers at school. (Also, Luke was hot, and if that perfect mouth couldn?t suck a dick well, no one could.)

He had already cummed three times today, none of them by masturbating. Two of them had been by the same guy, which was a little lazy for such a jacked-up stud, but Matt smiled, remembering both times. It didn?t matter. Sex was sex, and as long as Matt was involved, it was going to be hot. He promised himself that his cock would be in at least three different holes tonight, and fill each one with his hot white jizz.
Sauntering over to his closet, Matt opened the door and stepped inside while stripping off his clothes. He needed to look hot tonight?not that he ever looked ugly, but he wanted fucking everyone in the club to be trying to get into his pants. He stood, there, naked, looking for all the world like Michelangelo?s David, absently feeling up his abs as he looked over his closet.

He was standing there like that when there was a knock on the door, and instead of rushing to cover himself up, he said, ?Come in!? His father walked into the room.

Brad at first looked surprised, then fake-exasperated to find his magnificent son standing there naked (but there was clearly a sense of pride there, as well). ?Jesus, kiddo, put some pants on!? he laughed, striding over and clapping his son on the back.

Matt?s father had clearly just come from a workout in his extensive ten-thousand square foot home gym, his clear, bronze skin shiny with sweat and his muscles pumped and vascular, their veins standing out. His pecs and nipples strained the front of the sleeveless Hollister tee he was using as a workout shirt, and the outline of his nine-inch snake was visible, semi-hard, through his mesh shorts (which he proudly wore without underwear). The Halloway men, it seemed, had a habit of getting off on themselves.

Matt grinned and sheepishly pulled a lime green N2N jock out of a drawer, slipping it over his meaty legs and somehow cramming his cock into the tiny pouch. It looked, if possible, even more obscene like this than it had naked. Brad shook his head, smiling, and leaned against a counter.
?Excited for the game tomorrow, stud??

?Why the hell would I be? I won last year as a freshman, why the fuck would this year be any different? We?re winning state four years in a row, as long as I?m quarterback.?

Brad slapped him on the back again, this time massaging his sons thick traps as he said, ?That?s my boy. You and the boys going out to get ready tonight??

?Yeah. I gotta meet them down at the Strip in like an hour.?

?Well, have fun. And Matt,? he said, making eye contact with his son, piercing blue gaze meeting blue gaze, ?I have something I need to talk to you about.?

Matt waited, looking expectantly into his father?s face.

?I?ve notice that you have certain?gifts,? Brad began, looking meaningfully at his son?s crotch. ?And as one who has those gifts himself,? he continued, reaching down and squeezing his own, ?I wanted to give you some advice.?
Matt was a little weirded out, but not really. He had told his dad everything, from the first time he touched a girl?s breast in third grade to the most recent orgy with the cheerleading squad in the back of Trafton?s concert hall. This wasn?t really unexpected. ?Okay Dad?shoot.?

?You gotta give that thing what it wants, when it wants. That?s you?re greatest gift. Take care of it. Even if it wants something you?re?not necessarily used to.?

Matt grinned. ?Like a dude??

?Exactly like a dude.?

?No worries Dad, I couldn?t keep the dudes off this cock if I paid them to stay away.?

Brad grinned again. ?That?s my boy.? He exited the closet, turning around the doorway to say, ?Oh, by the way, your mom and I will be in New York again this week. I?m afraid we have to leave directly after your game.? He winked, walking out of sight.

Sweet, Matt thought. I can have the afterparty in here, instead of the poolhouse.

Amber was still downstairs, reading at the kitchen table. As she put her finished books back into her bag, her mother swept in, looking every inch the Swedish supermodel she had once been. ?Amber dear, don?t do your homework in the kitchen. The help needs to work in here.?

Amber sighed. ?I was just leaving, Mom.?

?Thank you, dear. Your father and I are running to New York for the weekend, after your brother?s game?I need to go shopping before the season begins. Would you care to join us??

?No thanks, Mom. I have a lot of work.?

Ivanka sighed. This wasn?t the first time her daughter had refused an opportunity like this, that every other girl would jump at. She would never understand. With an absentminded kiss on her forehead, Ivanka swept out of the kitchen, doubtless to prepare for some dinner party or other event.
A faint buzzing filled the room, and Amber dug into her backpack for her phone. It was a text, from Nick. ?Dinner tonight, then my house? Want to show you something.? Amber and her friends never used those obnoxious abbreviations in their text messages.

?Sure, what time?? she texted back.

?Come over around 8.?

Back up in his closet, Matt was still deciding what to wear. He decided to leave the N2N jocks on?for some reason, they seemed to drive everyone wild, and the lime green popped against his tanned skin. After examining his pants for a while, he decided on a dark pair of custom tailored Dolce and Gabbana jeans, easily worth a thousand dollars, but so perfect and formfitting that they looked like they had been painted on to his legs. Every teardrop in his quads was visible through them, and of course, the thick snake of his incredible cock was outlined against his left thigh.

Matt stopped in front of the mirror, smiling at his reflection. He threw a double biceps pose, then crunched his abs?his body never stopped being a source of amazement for him. Before choosing a shirt, Matt looked over at his necklace drawer and decided to go a little fancy tonight. He selected what looked like a simple shell necklace, but was in fact made of valuable mother-of-pearl beads. It went perfectly with his big belt buckle, and after selecting a yellow short-sleeved Abercrombie to go finish the outfit, he looked like a walking wet dream. His biceps were already straining out of the shirt, and he hadn?t even been flexing them?fortunately, he had a whole closetful if he ?accidentally? ripped this one.

Matt glanced at the clock. It was 7:15?he had to get over to the Strip soon, if he wanted to be on time. He snorted. Why the fuck should he be on time? People waited for him. He spent a few minutes more working on his hair and picking out the right cologne before finally grabbing three-thousand dollars worth of Versace leather jacket, sunglasses, and shoes and heading out the door.

It was 7:45. Amber started walking down the stairs to the front door, intending to walk to Nick?s house. Her brother had left a little while earlier, so she wouldn?t have to deal with him. Her mother, however, who seemed to be on her tail today, appeared as she was stepping out the door. ?Where are you going? You?re going out dressed in THAT??

Amber glanced down at her worn jeans and t-shirt. ?Yeah. I?m just going to Nick?s house.?

?Nick Anderson? Amber, his mother is the chair of the Los Angeles County Museum of Art board! She can?t see my daughter looking like you do!?
?Well, he?s my friend and he doesn?t care.? Tears were coming to Amber?s eyes, as they often did when her mother treated her this way.

?Young lady, go up and change.?

?No.? Amber slammed the door and left. She ran down the front path, knowing that her mother would never do something so unseemly as to chase after her. She?d have to deal with the consequences later, but so be it. Anything to get out of this goddamn house.

Matt was cruising along in the Hummer at almost eighty miles per hour when his phone beeped, signaling he had a text message. Without slowing down, he picked it up and glanced at it.

?BRNGNG A FRND 2NITE. ULL LIKE HIM. LUKE.?

Matt felt his crotch tightening just thinking about his sexy new football coach. His friends were likely as sexy as he was. This was a good sign. Matt decided that, if not tonight, he would bang Luke at some point before he graduated. Preferably often, and hard, and somewhere mildly public.

Amber walked up to Nick?s door, conveniently only a few houses down from her own (but inconveniently located almost half a mile back from the road in his family?s sprawling Malibu estate). She rang the bell, and the door was immediately opened by one of his family?s house-help, Brent. Brent, with his lean, muscular physique, dark hair, and warm brown eyes was, to Amber?s mind, one of the hottest men she?d ever seen, and his lack of jock-talk, quietness, and general difference from her brother and his friends made her lust for him even more.

When he answered the door, Brent was wearing the requisite house uniform: black pants and a white shirt. What made some look like a waiter, however, made Brent look like a movie star, especially in the way his custom-tailored shirt rubbed against his chest muscles, and that his pants remained skin-tight around his muscular ass. Amber had her suspicions about Nick?s mom and her all-male staff?s uniforms, but she never voiced them.

?Evening, Miss. Nick will be here presently.? Brent walked off to his duties in another part of the house, and Nick ran down the stairs as Amber watched his tight, pert ass retreating.

?Amb! Come up! I gotta show you something.?

Amber gave a wry smile. ?No hello?? She walked up the stairs to meet Nick, and they continued together up the stairs. When the reached Nick?s spacious suite, he collapsed onto a chair in front of his computer and pulled one up for Amber.

?Amber, what do you hate most about our lives??

?First no hello, and then this? What is this, a psych experiment??

?No, I?m serious! What do you hate most??

?How everything revolves around how you look and how much money you have.?

?And if you could change that, would you??

?What, you mean show everyone that normal people contribute to society as well? I?d love to, but I?m pretty sure our community?s set in its ways, Nick.?

?It is. I?m not arguing there. But what if you had the opportunity to change yourself??

?What??

?To matter. The opportunity to be like them, and then show everyone else that you DON?T have to be like them.?

?Um?I?d have to change, then. And I don?t want that.?

?You don?t?? Nick was taken aback. ?Why wouldn?t you??

Amber snorted. ?Because then I wouldn?t be me, you doofus!?

?You?re right. You?d be you?just better.?

Amber sighed. ?Just shut up and show me what you wanted to show me.?
Nick scooted closer to his computer. ?It?s this scientist in Sweden. He?s figured out a way that we can entirely control our physical appearance, based on certain ?super-proteins? that we ingest. You can change anything?hair color, eye color, skin time, height, weight, fat-to-muscle ratio?.? Nick trailed off, looking expectantly at Amber.

?How do you know this works? Nick, everyone claims they can do it.?

?Yeah. But he?s offering it for free for this week. And if you?re not satisfied, he?ll change you back completely, OR change you again.?

?Nick, don?t tell me you?re actually thinking about this.?

?Amber! Don?t you see? It?s the only way! You don?t have to. But I?m going to. They need someone like us, Amber. We count, too!?

?Nick, we still won?t count if we all change. We?ll be just like them.?

?No! We?ll still be like us!?

Amber got up. ?If this is all you had to show me, I?m leaving. This is dumb and immature, Nick, and you need to get real.?

?Amber, I?m doing this whether you want me to or not. You can either be there for me, like the friend I know you are, or leave me to go down this path alone.? His eyes were earnest, sincere: Amber really didn?t want to leave him. She sighed.

?Fine. I?ll be here while you order it, or whatever.?

?Good. It?s a detailed order form. I?ll need your advice.?

Amber sat back down, not sure what she was getting herself into.

Matt pulled into the parking lot of Force, his and his friends? favorite bar on the Strip. He could tell from the other cars that a lot of them were already there?the Rudolph twins, Josh, and Jesse, at least. He walked into the dark bar, the blacklight making his teeth glow violet.

His friends were seated at the largest table, each with a beer in his hand already.

?Hey bro! Over here!? Matt smiled, walking over to where Jesse was waving at him. Jesse was the only other sophomore on the varsity football team, and had he been at another school, he would have owned it completely. As it was, he had Matt to compete with, and he, like all the other guys, let him rule.

Matt looked over his friends. God fucking DAMNIT, he thought, we are such studs. Where else would you find such a buffed and jacked group of high schoolers, all of them with perfect bodies, perfect faces, and perfect lives?

Jesse was the smallest of the group, being the youngest. He was still six foot one, with an impressive physique, but at this point, his main attribute was his face. It could almost be described as ?pretty,? except for the fact that there was something indescribably masculine and rugged about it. His Abercrombie polo was a small, but he filled it incredibly well. Hell, he probably would have filled a medium polo incredibly well, but tonight the boys were going for amazing, and amazing called for small.

The Rudolph twins were juniors, one year older than Matt and his twin. Their sparkling blue eyes, light brown hair, and broad cheekbones betrayed their Slavic origins, and their incredible shoulders and thighs betrayed their positions as linebackers on the team. Neither was as cut to shreds as Matt, but both Peter and Nicholas were still plenty ripped. Girls seemed to like them, at least?almost as much as they seemed to like themselves. One kept his hair slightly longer than the other?the only way anyone was able to tell them apart.

Josh was a senior, and probably Matt?s best friend on the team. He was also a bit shorter than Matt, and not as buff, but something about his dark hair, grey eyes, cocky sneer and massive butt made him a close competitor for everyone?s affection. He was the captain of the team, but everyone knew that it would be Matt once he graduated. He was currently talking to the waitress, a hot blonde with tits to spare. As she walked away with his empty beer bottle, he slapped her butt?instead of getting offended, she winked at him and cocked her head at the bathroom door, mouthing ?five minutes.?

?Fuck, dude, you don?t waste any time,? Matt laughed after ordering a vodka Red Bull from the bartender.

Josh laughed. ?Fuck, I?m not doing that ho. I don?t wanna stay here too long, so I figured the best way to get us out on time was an angry, nasty pussy-monster.

?Well, we at least have to wait until Luke gets here. He?s bringing a friend. Sounded cool.?

?Awesome,? Josh said.

Nick and Amber were still sitting at the computer. The website had asked for all sorts of information on Nick, mostly physical?height, weight, measurements, etc. At the end of that page, there was a space to upload four photos, taken from all four angles (with the subject naked, of course). Amber reluctantly complied with Nick?s request, and took four photos of him posing nude, taking in his dumpy body, patchy body hair, and tiny dick.

After they photos had been submitted, Nick clicked the ?Next? button, and the next page popped up.

?Desired statistics. This is it, Amb. This is where we get to choose the changes.?

?Well? Let?s go!? Amber was getting excited in spite of herself. She?d never do this for her own body, but she was hopeful about the prospects it held for Nick (and potentially even her and Nick).

BASIC FACTORS
HEIGHT: 6?3?
WEIGHT: 190 lbs
BODY FAT: 1.6%
BUILD: MUSCULAR (There had been three choices?fat, average, or muscular).
BODY TYPE: There were a lot of choices here. Nick scrolled past bodybuilder, fashion model, athlete, gymnast, swimmer, and wrestler to settle on underwear/fitness model. Amber smiled.

MEAUREMENTS
NECK: 18?
CHEST: 45?
WAIST: 29.5?
BICEPS: 18?
FOREARMS: 14?
QUADS: 24?
CALVES: 18?
FEET: Size 14

There were other, smaller measurements (like wrist, elbow, knee, etc.) that filled themselves in as Nick filled in the big ones. He stuck with the default, trusting the site to know what it was doing.

APPEARANCE
HAIR COLOR: Dirty blond
HAIR LENGTH: Short
EYE COLOR: Hazel
NOSE: Aquiline
LIPS: Medium-full, symmetrical, normal width
CHIN: Cleft
JAW: Square
GENERAL APPEARANCE: Again, Nick scrolled past a lot of options to get what he wanted. He wavered between movie star and masculine model, but eventually settled on runway model-boyish yet masculine.
BODY HAIR COLOR: Dirty blond
BODY HAIR AMOUNT: Peachfuzz

SEXUAL ORGANS
Amber blushed, but still looked on with Nick.
PENIS LENGTH: Nick selected five and a half inches. Amber snorted, laughing.

?What?s wrong with five and a half??

?Nick, that?s like?totally average.?

?What? Really? But it?s so big??

?No, it?s just so much bigger than you. Trust me. I life with the Halloway men. I know a think or two about dick sizes.? Nick turned back to the screen, his jaw set, more determined than ever to make this work.

PENIS LENGTH: 9.5?
PENIS GIRTH: 9?
LIBIDO: 100%

After that, they were done. Nick turned to Amber, smiling, and pressed ?submit? at the bottom of the page. The screen changed to say, ?Your super-proteins will arrive in 3-5 days. Thank you for choosing SuperBods. Please enjoy this projection of what the new, improved you will look like after the month-long course of proteins.

The screen flashed, and all of a sudden the naked frontal picture of Nick was displayed. It flashed again, and all of a sudden it wasn?t Nick at all. It was a model, his body absolutely perfect. The muscles were all on display, and they were all exactly what Nick had wanted. The crotch was magnificent, the new man?s dick over nine times larger than what his had been. Nick?s eyes welled up with tears and hope.

Amber looked between the computer screen and her one-time boyfriend. She simply couldn?t believe that her nerdy, effeminate friend Nick was going to become the amazing model displayed on the screen. Well?wait. There was something in the face. Something old. Something indescribably Nick. She smiled. Maybe it could happen after all.
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
  #2   Add to xxaddict's Reputation   Report Post  
Old May 26th, 2009, 05:38 PM

xxaddict is on a distinguished road
i'm not gona lie, i'm a little disappointed he didn't choose bodybuilder ;P
i really am getting into this, and you post the parts close enough together so that i haven't forgotten about it. plzplzplz do not end this any time soon
  #3   Add to tagsnola's Reputation   Report Post  
Old May 26th, 2009, 07:53 PM

tagsnola is on a distinguished road
Oh yeh!

I am enjoying this! I hope Amber joins the partay!
Cheers!
TagsNOLA
  #4   Add to Aardvark2's Reputation   Report Post  
Old May 26th, 2009, 10:50 PM
Growing and Writing

Aardvark2 is on a distinguished road
I can't lie - I love stories like this. Can't wait to see where this is going, although I have a hunch
  #5   Add to ldaniel13's Reputation   Report Post  
Old May 27th, 2009, 09:33 PM

ldaniel13 is on a distinguished road
I am really enjoying this story as well. Keep up the good work.
  #6   Add to philat99's Reputation   Report Post  
Old May 29th, 2009, 06:53 PM

philat99 is on a distinguished road
Thanks!

I'm just catching up on some of my reading and after chapter two I was hoping for some kind of transformation of the "nerds" which you've begun in chapter 3. I'm looking forward to future chapters, especially Amber and the others getting physically transformed, yet keeping their common sense and wits about them. I, too, had hoped Nick would have chosen bodybuilder, but his chosen enhancement will be astounding.
Mike
  #7   Add to nypup2train's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 2nd, 2009, 11:23 PM

nypup2train is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to nypup2train Send a message via Yahoo to nypup2train
Just finally caught up with the installments of this so far... definitely an interesting start! You haven't revealed enough of where you'll be taking it for me to know whether or not it's my type of thing... but what you've given us so far is well-written enough that I'm absolutely interested in seeing how the story unfolds from here. Thanks for sharing!
  #8   Add to speedoTrap's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 3rd, 2009, 03:48 AM

speedoTrap is on a distinguished road
Yes, I too am awaiting eagerly the pending outcome.

... perhaps Luke is bringing a special friend... as in... a real thin nerd which surprisingly Matt finds irresistible. Matt finds himself making a scene cause he can't get the attention of this special one only to find that he may have to change things to get noticed. He can't believe what he's giving up to get noticed as he peels off the N2N thong for the last time.

Well, the story line is wide open and possibilities endless. You've set up a wonderful baseline for a story with some very good details.
  #9   Add to Hunk Golden's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 10th, 2009, 11:06 AM

Hunk Golden is on a distinguished road
reader14... A great story so far! Looking for more soon!
  #10   Add to JDdefiant's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 11th, 2009, 11:06 PM

JDdefiant
Send a message via Yahoo to JDdefiant
keep it coming! cant wait for more! love it
  #11   Add to reader14's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 12th, 2009, 03:50 PM

reader14 is on a distinguished road
It's coming, guys! I just started working full time, so I don't have an awful lot of freedom these days! But it's coming!
  #12   Add to memorex414's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 13th, 2009, 04:54 PM

memorex414 is on a distinguished road
This one will continue no? There's too much promise here...
  #13   Add to tonypal76's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 17th, 2009, 09:18 AM

tonypal76
Just want to add my hopes that this awesome story will continue as soon as the author can get to it. It's an instant classic.
  #14   Add to animalis31's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 18th, 2009, 09:41 PM

animalis31 is on a distinguished road
I hope work is going well, good luck!
P.S. Yes, your story is amazing.
  #15   Add to Ender's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 21st, 2009, 05:15 AM
Muscle Nerd in Training

Ender is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to Ender
The introduction of Nick, Amber and the "nerd squad" here in part three makes this store interesting (to me anyways.)

Up until that point it was just following the lives of a group of the "beautiful people" that believe it is there birthright to have every thing they want, bullying the less fortunate and treating them like dirt... Having been on the receiving end of that for my entire life, I don't like to read about it...

Personally I believe that every nerd, even if they won't fully admit it to themselves wants to be something of sexy jock stud... And that desire is difficult for them to accept because they get so much abuse from the "beautiful people' they wish they were more like. Admitting that they want to be more like their tormentors makes them feel that they are betraying their own kind...

Nick is interesting... in that decides that he can have the best of both worlds and is planning to make it happen...

That's a lot like desire that Brandon accidentally setup in Derek by planting the subliminal messages in Derek's computer....

Ender
  #16   Add to niemand63's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 21st, 2009, 12:45 PM

niemand63 is on a distinguished road
adding my voice

Just adding my voice to the many praising this series and hoping to see it continue!

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options