The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to helliot's Reputation   Report Post  
Old May 29th, 2009, 10:51 PM

helliot is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to helliot
As Good as I Feel

As Good as I Feel (part 2 is here)

I know how an erection makes you feel: strong, masculine, powerful, invincible. Alone, you flex it, eyes closed, and feel twice the man. Wrap your hand around the thickened shaft, squeezing, and feel a giant. With a partner you feel dominant, superior. I know, because I feel it, too. Only I feel it much, much more.

This morning I woke up 7' tall. That's pretty normal. I guess most people would laugh at a 5'6", small-framed guy owning a California king bed, but I never know how big I'll be when I wake up, and god only knows how big I get throughout the night. Most active men have at least four nighttime erections, some lasting up to two hours. I don't know if I have that many. I tend to masturbate a lot.

This thing, this curse, this secret, I keep it hidden as best as I can. People don't react well to what they don't understand, and even I don't understand this. I've learned many ploys. I wear oversized, baggy clothing. I jack off at every opportunity, at least twice in the morning. My plan is to exhaust my supply, kill my libido. Of course I'm a virgin. Most people aren't accustomed to their partners changing much during foreplay. I change a lot.

I first discovered my curse with my first erection. While other boys my age were discovering the joys of masturbation, I was crying in the basement, hoping no one would find the muscle-bound, hairy, 13-year-old giant sobbing on the floor.

High school was especially difficult. My sex drive was peaking. I was surrounded for long hours by watchful eyes. Hot girls in revealing clothing accompanied me in every class. Hot guys stripped and horsed around naked in the locker room before and after gym. Yes, I find both sexes arousing. I am doubly cursed. If there is a god, I hate him. At least neither sex ever paid attention to me.

After a while I learned to enjoy myself when possible. If I could minimize erections throughout the day and hide them when I had them, I could at least enjoy my morning jackoff sessions. And my evening jackoff sessions. And my lunchtime jerk in the bathroom stall. After rubbing my cock raw at 14, I learned to carry lube wherever I went. Masturbating in public restrooms is a necessity; just a quick job to empty my balls. But sessions at home, alone, without pressure I really learned to enjoy. A good hard-on can make me 7' tall, over 300 lbs of solid muscle, and covered in a relatively thick carpet of dark hair. At 13, that's quite a difference. Even now, at 25, I spend my days at 5'6" tall, 120 lbs of this, naturally hairless body. I'm pasty pale due to my addiction to fully covering clothing and mostly unremarkable in the looks department. In public, I am invisible. In private, I am a god.

I work at an architecture firm as a junior architect. People consider me quiet, shy, and a bit eccentric. Wearing large sweaters on a small frame in June must seem at least a little bit odd. But I've mastered the arts of avoiding arousal, and I still sneak off to the bathroom stall two or three times during the workday. I do good work, always on time, but I've been here three years without a raise or pat on the back. Invisible.

This morning I woke up late. Normally my morning routine takes priority over everything, as I'm just not sure what would happen if my secret were loose. Today I was to present my designs for the new city library to the senior partners. I wouldn't dare be late or call in sick. I jumped out of bed, hitting the floor with heavy feet. Most people don't know the difference walking around at 120 lbs and 320 lbs. Those few who actually go through those two weights in a lifetime have some decades between the two experiences and have fully forgotten the feel. I can switch in five minutes. I can tell you it feels very, very different.

I was in a hurry, but I wasn't stupid. I keep a restaurant-sized ketchup dispenser full of lube in the bathroom for my morning sessions and jerked off hurriedly. I was still shrinking as I pulled my baggy khakis over bodybuilder quads. As I fastened my belt, the pant legs began to bunch up over my feet. Shoes are the trickiest part of my disguise. I have to admit some genius here. My best fit would be a size 7, but I wear 10s and 11s. I fill the extra space with light, quiet, small-size packing peanuts. I sliced the sole off and attached it with a very tight elastic. Similarly, I made four incisions around the sides of the shoe and installed elastic. When my feet grow, the shoe can expand in all directions without being too noticeable. The hardest part was learning to walk in over-sized shoes without looking like an idiot.

Shoes on, I was in my car and on my way.

The presentation went well, by my standards. The partners seemed satisfied. The day was a blur of meetings and catered lunches. I couldn't wait to get out of there.

When the clock struck five I was in the car and gone. I had barely entered the freeway before my dick started hardening. With only one morning orgasm and no lunchtime or daytime jerks, I'm surprised I lasted as long as I did. In-car growth isn't so bad. I drive a big car (surprise) and most other drivers are more focused on their cell phones, stereos and makeup mirrors to notice a guy filling out a sweater. Still, it was no place to lose control.

I had only grown about six inches before pulling off on the shoulder. Eyes closed, I breathed deeply and filled my mind with mundane thoughts. Soon I was me again with only one side effect: Growing makes me hungry. All the medical journals in the world can't tell you how much energy it takes for the human body to grow six inches and a hundred pounds, but I'd say it's about 1500 calories. It would be hard for anyone to believe a guy my size eats 7000 to 8000 calories a day and maintains a 29" waist, but then I'm not always a guy my size. My small stomach growled as I re-entered traffic and headed for the Taco Bell near my house.

"OUT OF ORDER" read the sign on the drive-thru. Today just wasn't my day. At least the line inside wasn't too long. A variety of people filled in the line behind me as I waited. I always order the same thing after a growth spurt.

"Four chicken supreme burritos, please."

"Wow, you must be hungry!" said the cashier. I smiled politely, paid, and waited for my food.

The guy behind me in line was actually pretty cute: about 6 feet tall, brown hair, brown eyes, fit. I don't know if I have a "type"--I like pretty average guys and girls, I guess. He'd do. Wait, have to avoid those thoughts in public. Some giggling caught my attention and I turned to find two girls in line, sixteen or seventeen years old. I had them immediately pegged: immature, ignorant, obnoxious. But DAMN if they weren't hot. Yeah, they were in high school. Yeah, I hated listening to them gossip and cackle. But they were a pair: a blond and a brunette, cute, nice breasts, short shorts. I had chubbed up quite a bit before I caught myself.

Panicked, I sat down at the nearest table. How stupid to stare! Such a stupid, virgin, cursed, stupid... I slammed my first down on the table, much louder than I expected. Everyone looked my direction and I turned away quickly. I buried my eyes in my hands and tried to think about something else as I felt myself expanding. I was rocking myself like a baby when my stiff cock hit the bottom of the table. That hurt. I had to slow down.

"Hey buddy, you okay?"

I looked up from my hands and saw the cute guy standing next to me. Behind him the girls were pointing and whispering and giggling. "Hey wait a--" he started.

"Order 54!" called the cook.

I scrambled up, hiding my erection as best I could, dove for my bag of food, knocking the cutie out of the way, and ran to my car. 6'3" I estimated from the markings on the door. I tried to pull my keys out of my pocket with my big hands and fumbled them. Damn! I was never this size long enough to get that dexterous. Cute Boy was outside now and when I stood up with my keys he was right next to me. I looked down at him slightly.

"Wait," he said, a little out of breath. "Wait, you, you were small and now, shit, you're big, and, wait!"

Twelve fucking years I'd managed to hide this and now I was caught. I slammed the door and started the engine.

"Wait!" He yelled, pounding on the window. "Please! Just talk to me for five minutes!"

I sighed. If I drove away, what would he do? Did he get my license plate number? Could he track me down? Would he tell the media? If I talked to him...what then? I turned off the engine and unlocked the doors. "Get in."

He bounded around to the passenger side like a puppy. "Where's your food?" I asked.

"Oh, I forgot it."

"I can't make you big," I said.

He stared at me a moment. "What?"

"I can't make you grow. If that's what you want."

"No." He looked incredulous. "No, I don't want that."

I didn't know what else to say so I didn't say anything. He stared at me for a while as I looked straight ahead, my hands on the wheel.

"You're shrinking!" he gushed. I was softening, shrinking. The panic, the moral dilemma, they turned my thoughts from sex. "I can see it. That's amazing. How--? What--? What are you?"

I was confused but sober. "A monster," I replied. Through my peripheral vision I saw his head shaking. When I was fully soft, my normal size, I turned to him. His face read wonder, curiosity, concern. He was a scientist, a little boy, a friend, all in one.

"Please don't tell anyone. I...No one knows. You can't tell anyone."

"I won't. I promise I won't."

"Pitchforks and torches," I mumbled.

"You're not Frankenstein. And those are a little outdated, don't you think?" He was smiling now.

"Yeah, now they just blog it. That would be worse. You don't have a camera, do you?"

"No. Well my phone. But I won't. How do you do it?"

"I don't *do* anything. When I'm hard I grow. When I'm soft I'm small. I can't control it."

"Maybe you are Frankenstein." I must have given him one ugly scowl because he covered that one quickly. "Frankenstein's monster, I mean. He was gentle and peaceful, but misunderstood. He couldn't control the way he was made. He didn't know his purpose. He just wanted to fit in and even his own creator turned on him."

"Maybe," I shrugged.

"So something got you excited in there?"

I blushed. "Those high school girls. I know they're too young, but they just...what?"

His smile had faded. "I was hoping to see you. See you grow, I mean. Like, watch. Help, or whatever."

It was coming together for me. "You're gay!" He looked truly embarrassed now. "How did you know I wouldn't have kicked your ass when I was big?"

"I didn't. But I had to take the chance. This doesn't happen everyday. You don't see Bigfoot and look the other way. You get your camera and follow him."

"So I am a monster. You're here for the freakshow."

"You're not a monster. You're amazing. You're beautiful." He was earnest, now, his eyes full of sincerity. "You're a fantasy come to life. I never thought it could be real."

"Fantasy?"

"Yeah. Every guy dreams of being big and powerful and you just do it, just like that. I mean...I mean I've jerked off thinking about this. I can't believe I just said. I better leave before you get big and beat the shit out of me." He opened the door and put one foot on the ground.

"Wait. I understand. Better than most, I think. My name is Mike. I won't hurt you. I'm bi. I'm sorry if I scared you or anything. This is the first time I've talked to anyone about this. The first time anyone's ever known."

"No one has ever seen you with even a semi?"

"I hide it as best I can. And I'm a--"

"--virgin. You must be."

"Yes."

"And the more excited you get, the bigger you get."

"Yes."

His eyes lit up. "You know, Mike, a partner can excite you a lot more than you can by yourself."

Twelve years of sexual frustration flew through my mind. Here I was, a virgin in a car with a cute guy practically begging me to let him do stuff to me. I started the car.

"My name is Chris," he said.

I floored it.

(part 2 is here)

Last edited by helliot; June 3rd, 2009 at 08:27 AM. Reason: Added link to part 2
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
The Following User Says Thank You to helliot For This Useful Post:
weaknobody (December 19th, 2013)
  #2   Add to Friday's Reputation   Report Post  
Old May 29th, 2009, 11:49 PM

Friday is on a distinguished road
Wow, awesome concept Helliot! Great writing too. Can't wait for more!
  #3   Add to michaellinn's Reputation   Report Post  
Old May 30th, 2009, 05:27 AM

michaellinn is on a distinguished road
OH OH OH more please, and very very soon
  #4   Add to NYCBlackMuscle's Reputation   Report Post  
Old May 30th, 2009, 05:31 AM

NYCBlackMuscle is on a distinguished road
Very well done. I really like the characterization.
  #5   Add to mlbjock's Reputation   Report Post  
Old May 30th, 2009, 06:35 AM

mlbjock
Send a message via AIM to mlbjock Send a message via Yahoo to mlbjock
Quote:
Originally Posted by Friday View Post
Wow, awesome concept Helliot! Great writing too. Can't wait for more!
Agreed this is may not be new, I seem to remember something like it before, but is definitely refreshing! And the pace and descriptions are great! Please continue!
  #6   Add to divis24's Reputation   Report Post  
Old May 30th, 2009, 11:19 PM

divis24
great concept

I've toyed around with a similar concept... a guy who's muscle tissue is erectile, like his cock... but could never get around the fact that the heart is a muscle, too, and, well... his first woody would have killed him. That's kind of a downer in a MG story : )

Looking forward to how you develop the story.

Cheers,
divis24
  #7   Add to michaellinn's Reputation   Report Post  
Old May 31st, 2009, 01:47 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by divis24 View Post
I've toyed around with a similar concept... a guy who's muscle tissue is erectile, like his cock... but could never get around the fact that the heart is a muscle, too, and, well... his first woody would have killed him. That's kind of a downer in a MG story : )

Looking forward to how you develop the story.

Cheers,
divis24

Ah i can help you with that, there are three types of Muscle:

Smooth Muscle makes up the body's internal organs.

[COLOR=White]Skeletal Muscle: is that which we all know and love, the muscle connected to bone with tendons.

Cardiac Muscle: While Similar to Skeletal muscle in function, has a slightly different composition.

So, you're story is do-able, you just need to state the condition effects skeletal muscle only, or has varied effects depending on the type of muscle, but that's only if you're anal about symantics....like i am :P
[/COLOR]
  #8   Add to xythan_shadow's Reputation   Report Post  
Old May 31st, 2009, 02:05 AM
Writer and Lifter

xythan_shadow is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to xythan_shadow Send a message via Yahoo to xythan_shadow
Quote:
Originally Posted by michaellinn View Post
Ah i can help you with that, there are three types of Muscle:

Smooth Muscle makes up the body's internal organs.

[COLOR=White]Skeletal Muscle: is that which we all know and love, the muscle connected to bone with tendons.

Cardiac Muscle: While Similar to Skeletal muscle in function, has a slightly different composition.

So, you're story is do-able, you just need to state the condition effects skeletal muscle only, or has varied effects depending on the type of muscle, but that's only if you're anal about symantics....like i am :P
[/COLOR]
You're not the only one that's anal about that kinda stuff. I actually measured a door for one of my stories once.
  #9   Add to msclundylvr's Reputation   Report Post  
Old May 31st, 2009, 09:57 AM

msclundylvr is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to msclundylvr Send a message via Skype™ to msclundylvr
Wow! Congratulations on a great story. I can't wait to see where this goes!
  #10   Add to LtGort's Reputation   Report Post  
Old May 31st, 2009, 10:29 AM

LtGort
That is a great story! I'm drawn in almost immediately. Your characterization is hot and I know it's only going to get better! Thanks!
  #11   Add to ts1976's Reputation   Report Post  
Old May 31st, 2009, 12:19 PM

ts1976 is on a distinguished road
Awesome! I can't wait to read more! (at least, I hope there'll be more... )
  #12   Add to divis24's Reputation   Report Post  
Old May 31st, 2009, 09:04 PM

divis24
Thanks for the anatomy lesson! : ) Skeletal muscle it is.

The other logic problem I have is... where's all the blood going to come from to engorge his skeletal muscles to the size and hardness we all know and love?

I know, I know.... "It's just a story, write it already!" I just hate loose ends.

Cheers,
divis24
  #13   Add to sexiscriptor's Reputation   Report Post  
Old May 31st, 2009, 10:30 PM
Your Adoring Fanboy

sexiscriptor is on a distinguished road
Send a message via ICQ to sexiscriptor
Quote:
Originally Posted by divis24 View Post
I know, I know.... "It's just a story, write it already!" I just hate loose ends.
better reply: It's just a fantasy, so fuck logic :P you ever hear of magical realism?
try mixing some of *that* in, and everythign will be allll better
~Ille

Things happen.
  #14   Add to michaellinn's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 1st, 2009, 12:20 AM

easy, with the increase in skeletal muscle and metabolism, his body triples his red cell and white cell counts and when he changes back, the extra cells disintergrate into plasma and exit the body like any other waste product.

Keep going, these things are fairly easy to work out.

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options