The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to Lover_Boy's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 29th, 2004, 08:59 PM
A Lover of Muscle

Lover_Boy is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to Lover_Boy
"A Deal's A Deal" (Part 6)

Hmmmm, he looks a bit odd at the moment. I chuckled a bit, looking at Hossler. He was standing across the locker room from me in his boxer-briefs at the moment. He was built like always, only now, his briefs were noticeably tighter. The front bulged with his recently enlarged meat, and the legs rode up a bit from his expanded quads. I decided tp play a bit.
"Gee, Hoss, you been workin' out more?"
He looked up at me a bit distracted, and blushed. "Uhhh, yeah." He leaned in closer, and whispered, "I don't know what's been goin' on, but I feel like I've been getting bigger lately."
I feighned ignorance. "Well, ya look bigger. That happens when ya work out, dude."
He pulled his gym shorts on, and looked down at his legs. The shorts were definitely more snug. "No, I mean, like, I've been growin' faster than normal."
I shrugged. "Puberty. Either way, ya look good."
He eyed me for a second, then blushed again. "Thanks."
"So, what's Coz got planned today?"
"I heard Dodgeball."
"Coolness."
"Yeah, after the other day, I need a break from Volleyball." He pulled on his shirt, and Coz herded everyone into the gym.
__________________________________________________ __________

"Whoah!" I ducked as a foam ball whizzed past my head. I looked up to see another headed directly for me. Just as I was about to move, a figure landed in front of me. Losing my balance, I tumbled haphazardly to the floor and looked up to see Hossler deflect a ball out of the air with the one in his hand. With lightning speed, he sent the one he was holding zipping through the air and took out Harmon on the other side of the gym.
He glanced down at me with a smile, "Can't have anyone takin' out my cover-man."
I drank in his appearance. He was sweaty, hair tossled, and filled with competitive energy. He looked beautiful. "Thanks." I grabbed an errant ball that bounced by, and got to my feet. Simultaneously we both threw our dodgeballs across the gym. Now was as good as time as any.

I envisioned him in my mind, imagining him swelling a bit bigger from the waist up, becoming proportionate with the mass I'd added to his legs earlier. 'Now...!' In mid-stride, he stopped for a second. He looked down at himself, and stood motionless amidst the foamy projectiles. As an afterthought, I imagined no one other than myself noticing him for the next five minutes. That oughtta do it. 'Now.' As I watched, I saw his neck begin to thicken. The growth became more evident as his traps mounded up inside his shirt, and spread to his delts. The growth spread further as his chest began to puff out, becoming more pronounced through his t-shirt. His back flared a bit as his lats widened. The combined growth instantly giving his entire torso a wider girth, his shirt was now strtching to contain his broadening body. His arms swelled as his biceps and triceps expanded in opposite directions, causing the sleeves to go snug around his arms. With a last burst of size, I could see his new mass fill out and define itself through his shirt. He looked awesome. Inspecting himself briefly, he suddenly looked over at me.

Suddenly, a dodgeball hit him in the chest. The surprise, rather than the force of the ball, knocked him on his ass and he looked over at me with an expression of confusion. Coasch blew his whistle to signal the end of the game, and yelled for everyone to hit the showers. Brian got to his feet, still looking at me, and I turned away from him trying to escape. No chance. I felt a hand on hy shoulder grip me, and force me to a screeching halt. I knew who it was, and turned to look him in the eye. Up close, is presence was intoxicating, and I couldn't keep my eyes from appreciating the tightness of his shirt as his muscles showed plainly through.
We stood for a second, and he looked me hard in the eye. "What the hell is going on, Tony?"
"I....I don't know what ya mean....", I tried feebly.
"Bullshit! You have some explaining to do...."
Oh fuck. How do I get out of this one....?
__________________________________________________ ________

[color=red]Well, kidz, there's Parts 5/6. I hope the growth was descriptive enough for ya. I have a lot more planned for the hunky young Brian and his admirer, Tony. Whatcha think? Should Tony tell him everything? Or, should he continue to pretend that he has nothing to do with it? Lemme know whatcha think, kiddiez........[/color]
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
  #2   Add to Xyggurat's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 29th, 2004, 10:49 PM

Xyggurat will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lover_Boy
[color=red]Well, kidz, there's Parts 5/6. I hope the growth was descriptive enough for ya. I have a lot more planned for the hunky young Brian and his admirer, Tony. Whatcha think? Should Tony tell him everything? Or, should he continue to pretend that he has nothing to do with it? Lemme know whatcha think, kiddiez........[/color]
Since you asked, I think that something goes slack when the tension between characters leaves, and since your chapters have been fairly short...

Definitely keep Brian in the dark for now!

-X-
  #3   Add to skumbum's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 29th, 2004, 11:08 PM

skumbum is on a distinguished road
Interesting!
  #4   Add to Mad Dog's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 29th, 2004, 11:37 PM

Mad Dog is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Mad Dog Send a message via MSN to Mad Dog Send a message via Yahoo to Mad Dog
Distract him with some more growth!
  #5   Add to Lukullus's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 30th, 2004, 04:58 AM

Lukullus
Send a message via Skype™ to Lukullus
Great chapter!!!
I think Tony should wait with the truth...
  #6   Add to Lover_Boy's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 30th, 2004, 12:53 PM
A Lover of Muscle

Lover_Boy is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to Lover_Boy
Here's the thing....

[color=red]Here's the thnig, though, about hiding the truth. Tony is quite obviously smitten with young, manly Brian. Why else use his power on Brian instead of himself. So, lying to him would hurt the friendship later when Tony decided on the truth. Either way, I'm going ahead with Part 7, and maybe Part 8< today. I'll decide when I come to it.[/color]
  #7   Add to DonnieJvilleNC's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 30th, 2004, 03:06 PM
Pop Culture Savant

DonnieJvilleNC is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to DonnieJvilleNC Send a message via MSN to DonnieJvilleNC Send a message via Yahoo to DonnieJvilleNC
Excellent story series...

Whoa! It's an excellent story thus far. Keep it up Lover_Boy. As for my $0.02, I'd love for you to have the truth come out.

Thanks for a great read!
Jacksonville, Onslow County, NC, USA
I'm reminded of the immortal last words of Socrates who said, "I Drank What?!"
  #8   Add to Lucas88's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 30th, 2004, 09:43 PM

Lucas88 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to Lucas88
Nah...keep him in the dark a little while longer. Tony just needs to do his thing from a distance when Brian doesn't know he's around. As long as there's no confrontation yet, technically, there's no lie...at least no more than starting this little game without Brian's knowledge to begin with.

Good story!

Lucas
  #9   Report Post  
Old November 1st, 2004, 03:12 PM
Megahuge

Hey, great series. You promised 7 & 8, where are they? ;-)
  #10   Add to no name's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 2nd, 2004, 10:09 AM

no name is on a distinguished road
Nice

Lover_Boy

I like your comment on truth and friendship very much. If Tony knows that Brian secretely enjoys his growth, he can of course keep him in the dark for a while (surprises, presents - they involve some amount of deception too, after all). I guess Tony will have to find a balance between the surprise bit and not worrying his friend too much, right?

Well, I'm sure you'll come up with an excellent solution.

Best wishes,
no name

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options