The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Muscle Growth Fantasies and Story Ideas
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Today at 04:56 AM

Notices

Muscle Growth Fantasies and Story Ideas Got a great idea for a muscle growth story or want to share some of your growth fantasies? Post them here!

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to TitanInTraining's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 2nd, 2009, 09:12 AM

TitanInTraining is on a distinguished road
Send a message via ICQ to TitanInTraining Send a message via Yahoo to TitanInTraining
Bobby Hill

So it has come to my knowledge that the show King of the Hill is coming to an end in the next few episodes and they want to give it a proper ending but not the one I was hoping for. One of the characters that I feel has been trapped too long in the same old form, Bobby Hill. I loved this little guy and believe that between his friend Joseph and father Hank that he is the little guy and want to involve him in some puberty based muscle growth of his own. Enough to beat up Joseph and upstage his father. Let's go, Bobby.
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
  #2   Add to wolfotehmoon's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 2nd, 2009, 06:05 PM

wolfotehmoon is on a distinguished road
Not sure I'm feeling out-of-character dominance like that, but I will say that the thought of him finally getting out of his "small dude" stage (while keeping his personality, which I think is an excellent foil to his father's) has always been one that's danced around in the weirder corners of my mind.

Last edited by wolfotehmoon; June 2nd, 2009 at 06:13 PM.
  #3   Add to Big Jake's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 28th, 2009, 11:34 AM
Lost bull.

Big Jake is on a distinguished road
Send a message via ICQ to Big Jake Send a message via AIM to Big Jake Send a message via MSN to Big Jake Send a message via Yahoo to Big Jake Send a message via Skype™ to Big Jake
I say go for it man. I'd love to see his dad's reaction. I always felt bad for him 'cause everything he tried to do, and was good at, his dad just junked. Would be great to see him get some back.
  #4   Add to arpeejay's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 28th, 2009, 11:47 AM

Thanked 1,306 Times in 371 Posts
arpeejay will become famous soon enough
Send a message via Yahoo to arpeejay
Bobby, obviously, is gay as a goose. My guess is he will be Mr. Texas by the time he turns 22, by which time he'll be a couple inches taller than his dad and about as thick as Branch Warren! Which will give Hank (not to mention Joseph) all sorts of ambiguities to sort out! :-)

xoxo

Richard
  #5   Add to Mad Dog's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 28th, 2009, 03:26 PM

Mad Dog is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Mad Dog Send a message via MSN to Mad Dog Send a message via Yahoo to Mad Dog
Well, if Bobby DID somehow get big, he's a natural performer, so of course he'd become a bodybuilder~

Maybe the first bodybuilder/stand-up comic. Carrot Top doesn't count.

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options