The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to hairymuscle's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 14th, 2009, 10:05 AM

hairymuscle is on a distinguished road
Costco

COSTCO

You know the drill. Another gray weekend. Tired of stopping at the market going home. So, doing the monthly routine at Costco. I swore it off, at least on weekends, but the workweek has its distractions.
Lucked out. Got a spot by the entrance. The lines at checkout were still snaking down the aisles. It looks like management got smart. They had line monitors assisting the cashiers - loading and unloading the conveyor belts burdened with unthinkable size toothpaste to pork chops.
I spotted this totally stretched to the max A/F blue polo. My cock took over. The fair skin high school age stud was packing and moving the line. His arms so packed the polo?s elastic stays tore to accommodate the girth. His short cut red hair and blue eyes are memorizing. Every move amplified his muscles and of course my hard on. I?m a slut for muscle. At 47, it is my obsession.
Me, 5 foot 9 and 230. The proverbial muscle bull - hairy and huge. I?m not embarrassed to send signals. The stud was in my direct view and I stared him into submission. He blushed as I moved towards his lane, checking him out. I sauntered to the restrooms and chose the handicap stall.
Moments later, I heard the door crack open and peered through the toilet door. The stud was rubbing his cock through his oversized jeans. It was pushing the fabric out and his nips were now erect piercing the blue mesh fabric. I pushed the door open and stood there with my shorts at my ankles.
He licked his lips and rubbed against me as we filled the stall with desire and muscle. I bounced my 52-inch Pecs to his delight. He rubbed his face on them and twisted my half dollar size nips with his fingers. I pulled the tight tank over my head and watched him edge my nips till they were ready to explode with muscle milk.
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
The Following User Says Thank You to hairymuscle For This Useful Post:
manhulk (October 21st, 2013)
  #2   Report Post  
Old June 14th, 2009, 10:28 AM
TeenMuscleGod

This story is really fucking hot! Its dripping with nothing but pure sex, dominating, and kinky. Love how you mentioned your nips were ready to explode with muscle milk, that really got me going. But Bro its really fucking SHORT!!! haha Make it much much longer, at least a few pages, give us a chance to work up our cock's so we can really unload our balls over this potential masterpiece. Hopefully you'll listen to my advice and will see a great new part 1 soon

Last edited by TeenMuscleGod; June 14th, 2009 at 10:41 AM.
  #3   Add to AznMusclBro's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 15th, 2009, 03:30 AM

AznMusclBro is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to AznMusclBro
Quote:
Originally Posted by TeenMuscleGod View Post
This story is really fucking hot! Its dripping with nothing but pure sex, dominating, and kinky.
This is probably a true story man! hehe
  #4   Add to arpeejay's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 15th, 2009, 08:23 AM

Thanked 1,305 Times in 370 Posts
arpeejay will become famous soon enough
Send a message via Yahoo to arpeejay
It sure would be nice if it were a true story!

Likewise, it would be nice if we knew more about our first-person narrator -- he sounds mega hot!

In other words, more please -- and soon!

xoxo

Richard

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options