The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to Padraig's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 22nd, 2009, 11:41 AM

Padraig is on a distinguished road
The Summer of 1981, Part 8: All I Have To Do Is Dream

For those of you who would like to catch up, here are links to the earlier chapters:

Part 1, The Best of Times: http://www.musclegrowth.org/forum/sh...ad.php?t=16216
Part 2, Wasn't That A Party: http://www.musclegrowth.org/forum/sh...ad.php?t=16225
Part 3, The Boy From New York City: http://www.musclegrowth.org/forum/sh...ad.php?t=16229
Part 4, The Voice: http://www.musclegrowth.org/forum/sh...ad.php?t=16235
Part 5, Feels So Right: http://www.musclegrowth.org/forum/sh...ad.php?t=16238
Part 6, Sausalito Summernight: http://www.musclegrowth.org/forum/sh...ad.php?t=16258
Part 7, The Waiting: http://www.musclegrowth.org/forum/sh...ad.php?t=16274

Any feedback is very much appreciated - I would love to hear from those of you who have been reading. Thanks!!

Drea-ea-ea-ea-eam
Dream, dream, dream
Drea-ea-ea-ea-eam
Dream, dream, dream

When I want you
In my arms
When I want you
And all your charms

Whenever I want you, all I have to do is
Drea-ea-ea-ea-eam
Dream, dream, dream

Tug found himself back at Sears, heading for the men’s department and wearing the same t-shirt and shorts that he wore the other day.

I hope he’s here…

It was the middle of the afternoon, with the sun shining brightly through the store windows, but Tug didn't see any other shoppers. He walked through the quiet aisles and spotted the salesgirl he had seen the other day, standing at the same register station and reading a fashion magazine.

Tug approached the station, but the girl didn’t hear him walk up. He cleared his throat and asked, “Excuse me. Is Tom the Assistant Manager here?”

The salesgirl looked up from her magazine. “You mean Tom Sawyer? The big guy?”

“Yes.”

“He is, but he’s on his lunch break.”

“Oh, darn.” Tug wasn’t sure what to do next.

“But he’s just in the break room,” she added. “If you have a question, I’m sure he wouldn’t mind speaking with you.”

“Really?”

“Oh, sure, he would do anything for our customers. All you have to do is enter over there.” The salesgirl smiled, and then pointed toward a door with an ‘Employees Only’ sign in the nearby bedding department.

Tug thanked her and walked down the aisle to the door. He opened it, went inside, and saw Tom sitting at a large table. He was the only employee using the room, but from the amount of food wrappers in front of him, one would have thought that multiple employees had just finished lunch. It looked like he had polished off two or three sandwiches, several pieces of fruit, and a large bag of chips.

Tom was just finishing a large cookie for his dessert when he looked up and saw Tug enter. He finished chewing, stood up, and quickly brushed the crumbs off of his green polo shirt. Tug drank in the sight of Tom as he rose – same good-looking face, sandy hair, bulked up body, tight green shirt, and tight black pants.

Is it my imagination, or is he even bigger? He looks like his muscles have grown more…

The Assistant Manager spoke as Tug evaluated his size. "May I help you, sir?" His voice was strong and confident, with just a hint of an East Coast accent that hadn’t been evident before.

Tug tried to respond, but he grew nervous ogling at the handsome stranger across the room. Fifteen seconds went by, but Tug was unable to jump in and fill the silent void. The sight of Tom was simply overwhelming his brain.

Tom could sense some apprehension from the customer, so he decided to speak again. “You were looking for men’s clothes here the other day, right?”

Finally the words came to Tug, awkward as they were. “Yes, my name is Tug, and the, um, salesgirl out there said I could find you in here. I was looking for…I mean, I’m sorry to interrupt your lunch.”

“No problem, Tug. I was just finishing. I’m Tom Sawyer, the Assistant Manager. How can I help you today?”

“Well, I couldn’t find anything big enough for me here at the mall. I thought maybe you could help.”

“How?” Tom started to cross the room, approaching Tug slowly.

“Well, you’re a pretty big guy, and you’re almost as tall as me. I was wondering where you got your clothes – I thought maybe I could find something for myself there.”

“Thanks,” said Tom. He looked down and puffed up his chest, and then returned his gaze to Tug. “I’ve always been pretty good at eating. And lately, all I have to do is eat and my muscles keep getting bigger. I’m so huge that most of my clothes don’t fit anymore.”

So that’s why he wears his clothes so tight…

“I can see that,” said Tug as he eyed Tom’s bulging pecs. “You look pretty big all over.”

“I appreciate you noticing. I’m really proud of this body. Too bad my girlfriend doesn’t like it. She doesn’t understand my desire to grow.” When he said the word ‘grow,’ Tom hit a quick double bicep pose as he sauntered forward, and his bulky arms responded by blowing up in size.

“She doesn’t?”

“No, she says I’ve gotten too big for her – can you believe that, Tug? She preferred it when I was smaller and weaker,” said Tom.

“Really?” asked Tug incredulously.

“Yep. I mean, do I seem too big to you?” Tom was now only about a foot away, so close that Tug could smell his musky cologne.

“Um…” Tug hesitated, feeling a little flushed.

When did it get so hot in here? Did the air conditioning break?

“Please, I’d like to know,” said the muscleman. “You won’t hurt my feelings.”

“I think, um..."

“Maybe this will help you answer,” said Tom as he smiled slyly, and then slipped his polo shirt over his head and tossed it on the floor. His brawny torso was smooth and tanned, and he clearly had spent many hours growing his muscles. He wasn’t ripped like a bodybuilder, but rather looked like someone who enjoyed spending lots of time in the weight room but very little time on the jogging track.

He resembles one of Tim’s friends from the football team….the linebacker with the big barrel chest who was always eating and always shirtless….what was his name?

Tug was lost in his thought when Tom reached up and gently took Tug’s wrists in his hands. “Here, feel my pecs. Do they seem too big?” He then placed Tug’s open palms on his flexed chest, right over his pert nipples.

The heat Tug felt grew tenfold when he made contact with Tom’s hulking body. The steel-hard muscles didn’t budge as he squeezed – rather it was Tug’s hands that contoured to them. “No, they’re perfect. All I have to do is touch them to know how hard you’ve worked, Tom.

Tom’s smile grew even bigger. “Thank you.” He relaxed his pose and let Tug’s hands dig in to his chest muscles. Sweat was now beginning to pour off Tug’s brow, but he didn’t want to remove his hands from Tom’s body and bother wiping it away.

Tom continued to let Tug play with pecs for a minute or so before he felt his arms needed some attention. “Check out my pythons, Tug – do they seem too big?” He flexed his biceps again, and up close they looked even larger than a minute ago.

Tug moved his hands from Tom’s expansive chest to his mountainous arms – they were as hard as his pecs and radiated raw strength and power. “Wow,” he said with a slightly glazed look in his eyes as he fondled Tom’s biceps. “Very manly. I don’t know how any guy’s arms could be too big.”

“Exactly,” agreed Tom. “I mean, I’ve always thought that big arms were the ultimate symbol of masculinity.”

“I’m certainly glad to be hanging on to them,” replied Tug slowly. I’m getting a little dizzy.”

“Here, let me help you.” Tom moved right up against Tug and carefully lowered his arms around his admirer, pressing his bare stomach into Tug’s shirt and supporting his weight. “I got you now, stud. And since we’re so close now, why don’t you check out my lats?”

Tug obeyed, and slipped his arms around Tom. The wing-like muscles were broad and firm and filled up the back of his polo shirt. It was like hugging a massive oak tree, but one was that was friendly and comforting. Tug leaned into the muscular Assistant Manager, and then rested his head on Tom’s firm shoulder. “You’re a lot different from the Tom Sawyer in the book.”

“That I am, Tug. I’m today’s Tom Sawyer. I’m a modern-day warrior with mean pride about my body.”

Tug smiled and closed his eyes. “Your girlfriend must be crazy. How could she not love a chest, arms, and lats that are so big and powerful?”

Tom whispered into Tug’s ear. “Thank you. But there’s more – I’ve saved the best for last.”

What could be better than this?

He leaned down a little and folded his left arm under Tug’s knees, sweeping him off his feet. Tug clasped his hands together around Tom’s neck, surprised at how little effort it took the muscleman to pick him up. Tom gracefully walked out of the employee break room and carried Tug over to one of the display beds in the mattress department. He gently lay Tug down on a bed with a green and yellow plaid quilt, and then climbed on top of him, not caring if any other employees or shoppers were watching.

Tom propped his torso up with his elbows, with his chest nuzzling against Tug’s chest, and his lips only a few inches above Tug’s lips. He stroked back a few strands of Tug's hair off his forehead with his left hand and asked, “How does the whole package feel? Too big?”

Tug was pinned underneath Tom, but he wasn’t scared that he couldn’t move – he felt secure and safe, and reached up and put his hands on Tom’s sturdy obliques to show he was at ease. “Not at all. You feel just right, Tom. I would love to be big like you.”

“You could be this big, buddy. All you have to do is dream…big.”

Tom’s breath was warm and intoxicating to Tug, and everything was very foggy. “Are you serious, Tom? All I have to do is dream?”

“Oh, yes, Tuggy. You could change your whole body. It wants to grow, you know. It wants to get bigger.”

“It wants to grow,” repeated Tug. “It wants to get bigger.” He began imagining himself with a muscular body, receiving admiration from passer-bys who couldn’t resist asking him to flex. As he did so, Tug felt a strange sensation down below where his body connected to Tom’s body. It was a tingling of excitement that he hadn’t really known before.

Am I growing? Are my muscles getting bigger?

“Come on, Tuggy. Grow, grow, grow,” said Tom, speaking right near Tug’s ear.

Tug could now feel his body swelling. He continued to fantasize about getting huge and buff, and in his dream he could see himself turning into a massive stud. He was now bigger than his brother, bigger than Tom, bigger than Don…

“Good boy, Tug. You’re doing it!” encouraged Tom. “You’re going to be bigger than everyone very soon.”

All I have to do is dream big…all I have to do is dream big…all I have to do is dream big…

-----------------------------------------------------

Tug awoke with a start, as he usually did after these episodes. He didn’t have to check his groin to know that he had had another wet dream.

He looked over at his clock radio, seeing that the time was 2:33am. He then silently climbed out of bed and went into his bathroom to clean himself up and change his boxers.

After putting on a fresh pair of underwear and tossing his old ones in his hamper, he opened his bedroom door and crept down to the kitchen.

Tug spent the next 20 minutes heating up and eating some of the leftover lasagna from dinner.

Last edited by Padraig; August 9th, 2009 at 07:43 PM.
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
  #2   Add to bigbearny's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 22nd, 2009, 12:29 PM

bigbearny
Send a message via Yahoo to bigbearny
wow this story's been amazing.. and hit a note with me personally since Tug sounds a bit like me.. you've made him out to have (intentionally or not) a mild-strong depression problem and self-esteem issues as well.. i should know since i've suffered from both for a long time and when i get moody i eat
  #3   Add to redroger11's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 22nd, 2009, 06:32 PM

redroger11 is on a distinguished road
OOOOOO, Erie. Now if the Dream Police can only get tug to walk over to the weight bench right after scarfing down the food. Hey that's the right era, too. The Dream Police they are inside of my head.

I hope this is a good member of the Somnambulistic SS.
Or maybe it's a new service. We make your dreams more real so they come true.
You have got us going on a wild ride. We'll hold on, just make it a good one and we'll want some more.
And please...
Keep Writing

redroger11
  #4   Add to Padraig's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 22nd, 2009, 11:23 PM

First off, I love Cheap Trick - they are one of my all-time favorite bands. I wish that classic rock radio DJs would play something besides "I Want You To Want Me" (which is the one song of theirs I don't really care for) all the time and dig a little deeper into the CT catalog so that today's generation could experience the greatness of Robin, Rick, Bun, and Tom.

I mean, would it kill them to play "Dream Police" and "Surrender" once and a while? Sorry, end of rant.

Unfortunately, Cheap Trick didn't release any albums in 1981, so they won't be making an appearance in this story. "Dream Police" came out in 1979 (I can't believe it was 30 years ago), and I'm trying really hard to only use the songs of 1981 for this tale.

And for those of you who don't know, "All I Have To Do Is Dream" was of course made famous by the Everly Brothers in the 1950's, but it was also released as a duet by Andy Gibb and his then-girlfriend, Victoria Principal (!), in the summer of 1981. It wasn't a huge hit, but I liked it enough to purchase the 45 - I remember thinking the song was cute and sweet, but at the age of thirteen I was completely unfamiliar with the vastly superior rendition by the Everly Brothers.

Back to the story - As for Tug's fantasizing, well that's just because the poor guy was modeled after me, and I guess you can call me a dreamer. I don't think of myself as having particularly low self-esteem, but I am often confused and conflicted about what I want out of life, so I dream a lot about the possibilities, and I try hard to make the best choices. And I eat when I'm stressed as well (I particularly am fond of anything sweet).

I'm glad to hear you've enjoyed the tale of Tug Yates. As I said in an earlier post, it's been rattling around in my brain for years, and a few months ago I decided to finally write it all down. I'm also thankful that many of you are patient readers, as I'm already eight chapters into it and have only barely begun to let you into Tug's world. And that's mainly because I like to be surprised as a reader - I mean, I don't usually want to know where a story is going to end up after reading the first couple of chapters - so I tend to write that way as well. I purposely started it with Tug's brother so it wouldn't give too much away in the very beginning.

I do know mostly where I want to take the story, but I haven't quite figured out how to tell the ending yet. Or rather, I know how I want it to end, but not quite how I want to express it. Hopefully it will be a summer that you will also find worth reading about.

The next chapter should be up on Thursday or Friday. Until then...

Last edited by Padraig; June 22nd, 2009 at 11:33 PM.
  #5   Add to Stoneman's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 28th, 2009, 04:23 AM

Stoneman is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to Stoneman
So um, kinda hilarious, because I was just thinking the other day of how there should be more period MGStories. Keep it comin!
  #6   Add to Padraig's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 28th, 2009, 05:41 PM

Even though I specifically picked 1981 for this story, I almost always tend to write my characters as a little old-fashioned in the sense that they don't use cell phones, Facebook, iPods, etc. In fact, I don't think I've ever written a scene with a computer before.

I guess I just prefer a simpler time for my fantasies...

#7   Add to Padraig's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 1st, 2009, 11:44 AM

I found the video for this one, too.

I can't believe this song was Andy Gibb's last hit, and he was only 23! It's a shame he wasn't ever able to recapture the level of popularity he had when he first came on the music scene back in 1977.

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options