The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to Lover_Boy's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 2nd, 2004, 08:56 PM
A Lover of Muscle

Lover_Boy is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to Lover_Boy
"A Deal's A Deal" (Part 7)

My back hit the wall hard. Good thing it was padded. I'd tried getting out of Brian's grip, but no such luck. He spun me around and put his hands on the front of my shoulders, forcing me backward into the wall.
I winced at the pain his new strength was inflicting. "Brian, that hurts...."
"Shut up! What the fuck's goin' on?!"
"I don't know what you mean...."
"Yes you do! Why were you the only one watching me?!?!"

I was panicking. He knew he had me cornered, and he was milking it. "I swear, I don't know what you're talking about."
"You saw what happened. You can see what I look like now....!" He pressed on my shoulders harder, and I yelped as the pressure increased. He let go, and I slid down the wall to the floor. His new strength was incredible! I looked up at him, rubbing my shoulders.
"You're right. I saw what happened. But I don't know why it happened." I couldn't tell him, not yet.
"Bullshit! Why does it only happen when you're around?"
"I don't know, Brian." He leaned down and I gasped as he grabbed me at the waist, lifting me effortlessly to my feet. He smiled, pressing his forearm across my chest and held me to the wall again.
"Okay. If you swear you don't know what's going on, I'll believe ya."
I could smell his sweat, and nearly see through his soaked t-shirt. His manliness was intoxicating. "I swear."
He eyed me suspiciously for a second, and let me go. I walked silently behind him to the showers.
__________________________________________________ ____________

We were the last two left in the shower room, and I discreetly observed my handy work through the steam. God! Could he be any more perfect? Even his feet were shapely and strong-looking. His cock, now, hung nearly to his knees with the thickness of a kielbasi while his balls were the size of tennis balls. They jutted out from between his thick legs nicely, and swung freely as he lathered. My eyes rose to his stomach which had developed from a shapely six-pack into a bursting eight-pack. His pecs had filled out, and puffed up, becoming nicely rounded, and forcing his nipples to point slightly downward. My eyes rose to his face, and I felt my own face flush.

He was looking at me, leering in an almost sinister manner as he soaped his chest. The water rushing down over his smooth skin gave him a sheen, and he simply continued lathering. He looked down at his arm as he raised it into a bicep flex. It popped from his arm, and he repeated, flexing harder. The muscle bulged and peaked at the size of a baseball. He hit a double bicep, flexing one, then the other, then both. He bounced his pecs, making them dance tantalizingly back and forth. He straightened his leg and stiffened it, causing his quads to explode forth. Finally he hit a crab flex, and looked as if he were going to explode.

He rinsed, and turned off the water. I'd been so spellbound by the display that it took me a few moments to realize it had ended. He grabbed his towel, and wrapped it around his waist. With a wink and a smile as he walked by, he smacked me on the ass. I yelped in surprise, and my hand immediately went to the stinging spot where he'd made contact. Standing alone in the shower room, I was befuddled as the beel rang to signal the end of the period. As i tripped into my clothes one question kept fliting through my mind:

What the fuck was that all about........?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?
__________________________________________________ ______________

[color=red]There ya have it. Part 7. Whaddya think....? Oh, and by the way, look for the story's title to come into play in the near future. As well, look to see another appearance by Lucifer Saint. That's all I'm gonna say for now, kidz. Until next installment, lemme know whatcha think here........[/color]

Last edited by Lover_Boy; November 2nd, 2004 at 09:03 PM.
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
The Following User Says Thank You to Lover_Boy For This Useful Post:
dickasauras (July 22nd, 2013)
  #2   Add to muscl4life's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 3rd, 2004, 05:03 AM
a true SIZE QUEEN

muscl4life is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to muscl4life
excellent

the story is getting to the good part - i am loving it! Keep going!
  #3   Add to Mad Dog's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 3rd, 2004, 07:11 AM

Mad Dog is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Mad Dog Send a message via MSN to Mad Dog Send a message via Yahoo to Mad Dog
Sounds like Brian appreciates all the growth.
  #4   Add to sexiscriptor's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 3rd, 2004, 02:59 PM
Your Adoring Fanboy

sexiscriptor is on a distinguished road
Send a message via ICQ to sexiscriptor
Yeah, he definitely knows...I guess he isn't angry anymore.

Things happen.
  #5   Add to DonnieJvilleNC's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 3rd, 2004, 03:03 PM
Pop Culture Savant

DonnieJvilleNC is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to DonnieJvilleNC Send a message via MSN to DonnieJvilleNC Send a message via Yahoo to DonnieJvilleNC
All I Can Say Is WOW!

Well Lover_Boy, you've done it again. I gotta give you credit, you're developing the story nicely. Keep up the great work.
Jacksonville, Onslow County, NC, USA
I'm reminded of the immortal last words of Socrates who said, "I Drank What?!"
  #6   Add to Lucas88's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 3rd, 2004, 05:52 PM

Lucas88 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to Lucas88
I like it...who's playing with who's mind now???
  #7   Add to collegemuscle's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 3rd, 2004, 06:46 PM

collegemuscle is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to collegemuscle Send a message via Yahoo to collegemuscle
man, I am really loving this series. You have an excellent plot going on and I love how things are turning out. I have been checking back frequently as I anxiously await the next installment. It would be great for this one to go on and on and on and .... Doing a great job!!

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options