The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Muscle Growth Fantasies and Story Ideas
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Today at 04:56 AM

Notices

Muscle Growth Fantasies and Story Ideas Got a great idea for a muscle growth story or want to share some of your growth fantasies? Post them here!

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to LovesEmHandsome's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 26th, 2009, 01:24 AM

LovesEmHandsome is on a distinguished road
Muscle-Growth Duel

I had this idea I started writing once but abandoned that I still think would be super hot.

A big beefy dude likes a small scrawny dude... but so does another big beefy dude. The scrawny dude rather likes both of them, but can't decide who he likes better. So the two beefy dudes - each of whom can grow/alter their muscles/bodies at will - start to compete for the scrawny dude's affection,.

They grow this and that bigger and bigger, bragging about their various manly attributes - every muscle, feats of strength, etc.; though what goes down between the two is really up to whoever ends up writing the thing. They get huger and huger until they are both TITANIC (as in, the scrawny dude is a speck compared to them).

In the end he never decides... they are both just to hot at their massive sizes. So he ends up with both - they have a three-way while still quite big (he's a durable little scrawny dude)!

So, to sum it up: sexy giga-growth back and forth all with manly bragging and smack-talk followed by intense two-hulking-beefcakes-on-one-skinny-bottom sexiness.

Last edited by LovesEmHandsome; June 27th, 2009 at 04:35 PM.
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
  #2   Add to caligula's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 27th, 2009, 07:52 AM

caligula is on a distinguished road
Muscle Duo

You know, I have seen some hot stories along this line. The 2 bodybuilders pose on stage for the skinny young teen (blond dude) who worships muscle. He can't decide on the winner, so he goes down on them both. Licking their massive physiques from barefeet to biceps.

Can you consider writing about this?
  #3   Add to Yachirobi's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 27th, 2009, 03:11 PM
R O C K S T A R

Yachirobi is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to Yachirobi
I don't know about the gut and gas thing. To each his own but that's pretty freaky. To write in such an odd fetish you have to be a very talented author to make it work for a general audience. That said, I've seen it done with one such story--although I was very weirded out to get off on a story about... well... It's gross. I don't wanna talk about it!

As for the general subject of the story, I think the main thing here would be to focus on the Skinny Guy who's the subject of these supermen's affections. How does it feel to have two men going after you in such a way? While many good muscle growth stories are built purely upon sexual tension and excitement, great stories have slightly more dire circumstances than when everyone is gonna get off. My suggestion would be that this growth duel should get in the way of the Skinny guys life. Sure, he's gonna be totally turned on by his beaus' antics but there should be some unpleasant consequences from this and Skinny guy's going to suffer the brunt of them even if its not his fault.

And why is our Skinny guy so special? Usually (tragically) the bug muscle dudes go for each other. It'd be nice to see that Skinny dude just happens to be a really cool guy, a There's-Something-About-Marion who makes these guys so love crazy that they're willing to do crazy things to their bodies for this man. It's either that or our Skinny fella is an NCMC type who is making our muscle heads go crazy for him.

Further, why would Skinny feel he has to choose in the first place? Perhaps our muscle heads are more monogamous. Or maybe they're longstanding rivals. My idea--one that I would hope pleases everyone--would be that somehow Skinny would come to outmuscle both of his beaus and, seeing they're outmatched, they both submit to Skinny -no-longer's power. This can't be an accidental thing either. Whatever the muscleheads are doing to morph themselves, Skinny has to do it to himself but even better. It would be best if even this is a challenge for Skinny but, to his surprize, there's just something about him that makes the magic/science/whatever work super It might be nice to have him simply wanting the fighting to stop at first but then realizing that he's gained the power to do whatever he wants.
  #4   Add to LovesEmHandsome's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 27th, 2009, 04:47 PM

LovesEmHandsome is on a distinguished road
Your suggestions and observations make a lot of sense, Yachirobi.

I suppose you're right about the odder things being a bit out-there for a broader audience (better to do less and appeal to more then do more and appeal to less; I edited them out of the original post).

The focus on how the skinny guy is affected sounds about right. After all, he'd be affected the most by these two getting so massive and trying to win him over. Would be quite a setback to have somebody, like, 9 feet tall express his desire for you in a public area, let alone having somebody 12 feet tall come moments later and claim to be the better choice. And at a certain point, social interaction with guys that huge just gets impossible.

Your suggestion to have the skinny dude get bigger then both of them didn't come to mind when I first thought this up, but I certainly like it! There is something rather appealing about two really dominating guys suddenly being trumped in size by somebody that was so small.

Brainstorming time! *Thunder booms*
  #5   Add to LeannaEnulley's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 6th, 2009, 05:43 PM

LeannaEnulley is on a distinguished road
Muscle Growth Duel

Hi so Ive been playing badminton for a while now and my clears arent that good. Is it because I dont have lots of muscle?And for smashes do you need lots of muscle, because I think the problem with me is that I dont snap my wrists.
  #6   Add to muscl4life's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 13th, 2009, 06:53 AM
a true SIZE QUEEN

muscl4life is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to muscl4life
My suggestion is for you to follow the scneario that is the hottest according to your personal sense, you will find out that exploring your own fantasies is just the best exercize for your writing skills. Just be loyal to your own tastes that the story will find its way among the readers who share the same passion, and maybe you can even wake that passion in others as well.

Have fun writing.

Cheers

Quote:
Originally Posted by LovesEmHandsome View Post
Your suggestions and observations make a lot of sense, Yachirobi.

I suppose you're right about the odder things being a bit out-there for a broader audience (better to do less and appeal to more then do more and appeal to less; I edited them out of the original post).

The focus on how the skinny guy is affected sounds about right. After all, he'd be affected the most by these two getting so massive and trying to win him over. Would be quite a setback to have somebody, like, 9 feet tall express his desire for you in a public area, let alone having somebody 12 feet tall come moments later and claim to be the better choice. And at a certain point, social interaction with guys that huge just gets impossible.

Your suggestion to have the skinny dude get bigger then both of them didn't come to mind when I first thought this up, but I certainly like it! There is something rather appealing about two really dominating guys suddenly being trumped in size by somebody that was so small.

Brainstorming time! *Thunder booms*

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options