The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to Greekboy14's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 26th, 2009, 05:37 PM

Greekboy14 is on a distinguished road
2005 Muscle Mayhem

[COLOR=#999999][COLOR=red]i wrote this first as a real-life story, but some of it is made-up, so i put it here. [/COLOR][/COLOR]
[COLOR=#999999][/COLOR]
[COLOR=#999999]When school started back up again, by December I weighed 115 lbs. I was still skinny, but I had big, cut biceps and protruding pecs. My abs showed a little too. In science class, Nate asked if i ever got hard. and he pointed out his finger. Ashamed at this point, I just said "Yeah."
Then he wacked at my package with a long rubber band. "Don't get it started." I said.
"Ew- yer nasty!" then he went on talking to someone else. But I could tell that he liked that sort of male puberty interaction. On picture day, Ch'Ding hated his white shirt and wanted to wear my baby blue one, so while laughing we went into the bathroom to switch shirts. We crammed into the same stall. Another kid went: "Whooooa!"
"No homo, no homo." Ch'Ding uttered.
As I unbuttoned the dress shirt, Ch'Ding turned away. When I removed the whole thing, he turned slightly, then jerked back as he turned to face me in my snug-fit whife beater. "Ohh, you got muscles!"
I was too nervous and didn't respond, but my biceps did show well in the white tank-top. We excahnged our shirts and took our photos.

The next gym class, a colombian kid named Eduard asked me to make a muscle while we were in the narrow locker room hallway. At first I refused, then he said, "Just make a muscle!"
I flexed my right bicep, and his eyes widened. He rolled up my sleeve and felt it a little. "You have a pretty big muscle." Eduard said seriously.
All the other guys were talking or still changing in the main part of the locker room. I did like the admiration but I was too self-conscious to effectively respond to these recent muscle moments.

A couple of weeks later in February, me and Keith were outside on a cool slightly sunny day in his yard by a climbing tree, his dad's portable pull-up & dip tower, and his deck. We were laughing hysterically talking about old video games, strange kids, and japanese movies. Because we were having so much fun, Keith got in a hyperactive mood where he goes off talking in weird voices and doing random, weird things. Its just part of his personality and the funnest thing about him. He ran onto the pull-up tower in his tight blue t-shirt and yellow athletic shorts. At first we took turns doing pull-ups, then his crazy mood kicked into high gear and he started pretending he was Chuck Norris advertising the pull-uo tower. Out of nowhere, he started explaining different exercises on the tower in a funky voice. I leaned against the deck excited inside about what was coming. Keith had been doing wrestling for a whole season, so he wasn't that skinny anymore. But I couldn't really tell until he did some pull-ups. His smooth, tan, clear arms curled his body past the bar as ball-shaped biceps flexed throughout the pull-ups. I had no idea he had bulked up this much! And since he was in the crazy mood, I began playing along. He did a reverse- wrist curl pull-up and I said, "But what does that work, mister?"
In his funky voice and with a toss of his light brown wavy hair, he goes, "Look at the biiiceps!" gesturing me to get closer. Then he did some dips, "This works the triceps, thats all!" ~ "What about the chest?" I questioned. "NooooOo, look at dA tris!" He slurred. At this point, my thin light blue shorts began to bulge. Keith wrapped his legs around the bar, and hung down. His shirt fell over his face, exposing his lean stomach. He did 5 upside down crunches with his tan washboard abs as my erection bulked a little more. "Now we go back to pull-ups." Keith said as he re-positioned himself. The greenery and forest behind the pull-up tower and Keith set a nice scene for his muscle "show"
"Hey, Mister Norris, can you do wide-grip chin ups?" I asked in tune with his strange mood.
"Wide grip? sure, thats another one," he said as gripped the bar wide.
"Wait! chya gotta roll up the sleeves so we can see cha biceps!"
This was an opportunity! With my obvious boner, I shuffled to the tower and gripped Keith's sleeves- I could feel the relaxed biceps and outer pecs as I rolled the blue coverings up while Keith maintained the wideset grip. Then I moved away, and Keith mustered out one wide pull-up shaking. His giant almond-shaped biceps throbbed rapidly and they appeared extra-lean because of his wideset grip and my horizontal view of them. Below his bicep, the tricep tone bulged, creating a shadow on his tricep area that added depth to his newly muscled arms. Keith grunted out 4 wideset pull-ups then jumped off. "Whoof! Thats what you call a workout! Raarrgh!" He started flexing his arms downward and his veins bulged like streams feeding into one big river-his cut forarm muscle! "Check out the veeeiiiiinnss!"
His forarms had a powerful pump with veins running up his biceps. "But Mister, we can't see your veins and muscles with that shirt." I barked.
"Good point, kid, these muscles can't be covered on Chuck." "We need to show 'em awfff!" Keith exclaimed as he stripped of the blue shirt, exposing his V-shape torso. Now in his white whife beater,his nipples hardened and he repeatedly flexed his arms to maximize the veins. His biceps had an awesome peaked shape! and his forarms were so frikken pumped. My shaft had fully hardened and stretched my black Hanes briefs. So I rolled up my sleeves and flexed as a distraction, but I saw him glance at my bulging shorts. He jumped back up on the tower and aggrezzively did more pull-ups while I watched his forearms and biceps flex. The veins faded-the focus is on the muscle! Noticing a bulge in his yellow shorts, my mouth opened. He kept on with the pull-ups, grunting. After mustering out a 7th chin, his cock filled an outline through the yellow shorts. But i think he had tighter underwear because it erected more downward than out. His face was beaming red, his hair was sweating, his biceps were becoming so pumped and bloated that he was at his 15th pull-up. My dick began throbbing violently in my shorts, squirting precum with every uncontrollable thrust. Keith's shaft now filled out his shorts so well that I could see the outline of the head that was thicker than the rest of his cock. At his 20th pull-up, his boner pushed through the shorts and poked straight out as it thrusted up and down. I took off my shirt and flexed my shredded biceps wildly with my throbbing erection.
Keith dropped on his 22nd pull-up and orgasmically flexed a double-bicep pose roaring hilariously while I rushed through my own pull-ups set.
Keith took off his shorts, revealing his bulging dick pushing on his sleek white briefs. He flexed his quad hard which helped his erection. I couldn't believe he had muscular and defined upper leg muscles as well as arms.
While I still did multiple pull-ups, He removed his whife beater and began stroking his 6-pack while his cock remained hardened. When I jumped back down, I flexed my round, full pecs in his face and he squeezed them with a serious face. I thrusted my pelvis forward and forced my shaft to bulge more. As he looked down, he gasped. "My dude has MONSTER PACKAGE!" Puberty had really masculinized Keith; his shaft had to be about 7"!! After he malevolently massaged my bicep, I removed my shorts, feeling the orgasm surge that destroyed my black briefs; I fell on th grass. Keith stood dominantly with his full, bulging, hard boner in his white briefs, with his shredded abs, with his buffed biceps, his pumped veiny forearms, and his curved-cut, toned, sexy muscle quads. His legs alone would turn me on anyday-those lean meaty, seperate throbbing muscles complemented by his V-cut waist adonis belt.
[/COLOR]
[COLOR=#000000] [/COLOR]
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
  #2   Add to TemptationIV's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 30th, 2009, 09:03 AM

TemptationIV is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to TemptationIV
wow, really liked this one. really would love to see more of this kind of thing, wow.
  #3   Add to nypup2train's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 3rd, 2009, 12:18 AM

nypup2train is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to nypup2train Send a message via Yahoo to nypup2train
Not bad. A bit hurried, especially in the beginning, but overall I liked it.

Just one nitpickey comment. (I can't help myself. Sorry.) Given the following definitions:
Quote:
Originally Posted by (a)WordNet, (b)Collaborative International Dictionary

malevolent (adj):
a: wishing or appearing to wish evil to others; arising from intense ill will or hatred.
b: Wishing evil; disposed to injure others; rejoicing in another's misfortune.
...I certainly hope, even if it was in the made-up part, that Keith didn't "malevolently" massage your bicep!
  #4   Add to Greekboy14's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 3rd, 2009, 11:39 PM

Greekboy14 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by nypup2train View Post
Not bad. A bit hurried, especially in the beginning, but overall I liked it.

Just one nitpickey comment. (I can't help myself. Sorry.) Given the following definitions:

...I certainly hope, even if it was in the made-up part, that Keith didn't "malevolently" massage your bicep!
yeah "Malevolently' i meant it in a badass, provocative way, not dark evil

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options