The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to mattbarradell's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 27th, 2009, 04:39 AM

mattbarradell is on a distinguished road
Daryl's Power, Part II

[COLOR=white]Part I - http://www.musclegrowth.org/forum/sh...ad.php?t=16316[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]Part II was actually part of my original post but I agree with Mad Dog to split them up over separate posts. So Part II at http://www.musclegrowth.org/forum/sh...ad.php?t=16316 is a sub part of Part I and this will be part II... if that makes sense lol.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]-----------------------------------------------------------------------[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]Daryl sat in his room rocking back and forth trying to figure out what just happened. His little brother had become a super strong, horny, massively hung 9 year old and somehow he's made that happen. And then somehow he'd made that stop. Looking across the room at the mirror on his cupboard he could see a slight bruise on his neck where his brother had grabbed him earlier...[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]Dom was back to normal now so wouldn't that mean the bruise would be gone... and his memory of what happened?[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]'How... did I... I wished for it but it didn't work... not until... he touched me...' Daryl's realisation took a few moments to process.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]"Dar, you coming down to play Halo or what?" His brother shouted up again.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]"In... in a minute!" Daryl shouted back still trying to wrap his mind around this new... gift? Was that the word? Or power?[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]"Fine I'm taking your go!"[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]"Whatever!" Daryl was not really interested in his brother's attempt at reverse psychology. Something more important had come up.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]Standing slowly and walking over to the mirror he put his hand over the bruise forming on his throat and tried a little experiment. 'I wish the bruise would be gone when I move my hand away'[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]Taking a moment to prepare he moved his hand and... nothing. 'It doesn't work on me... fuck! It doesn't work on me! That's shit! I can only change others? And only by touch!'[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]Daryl was a little unconvinced by this however. 'Well guess I need to test it out.' And with that went back downstairs to see his little brother.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]-----------------------------------------------------------------------[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]"Dude... I got further than you... go on... shoot it..." Dom was obviously engrossed in what he was doing.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]Daryl sat opposite the TV behind his brother and tried to think of a test that would be obvious but not dangerous... he didn't want his brother to hurt him again.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]"Dom... can you pause that a sec..."[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]"Why?" Dom snapped without turning round.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]"Please, I want to ask you something."[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]"Well ask me... go on just shoot the... blue thing..." Still not looking back[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]"Dom!" Daryl snapped starting to lose his patience.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]"Fine!" Dom paused the game and spun round on his butt cheeks to face his brother.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]"OK... Dom... This will sound really weird... but..."[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]"But what? Dude you're weird."[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]"Shut up! I mean, Dom... do you... believe I mean... do you think it's possible to wish..."[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]"Dar can I play my game again?"[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]"Not yet, I was saying do you think it's possible to wish for something and it... come true. Something that shouldn't be... possible..."[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]"Huh? Like what? You're freaking me out Daryl?"[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]This was getting frustrating. Without thinking Daryl put his hand on his brother's shoulder. "God! I wish you understood what I was trying to tell you!" And with that started to get up.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]"Dude, of course I understand what you're talking about. You can make things happen to people when you touch them and wish for something. It's not that hard to understand dumbass!" Dom then span back round and continued to play his game.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]Daryl again stood there open mouthed. This was beginning to be his signature look apparently.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]"You mean you understand..."[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]"Duh!"[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]"And... you're OK with that?"[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]"I guess it's a little weird but it's cool too. I mean my bro can do anything to me he wants, make me stronger or bigger or have like super powers or something." Dom seemed to understand a lot more than just how the powers worked but also how he could benefit from them. Daryl actually found this relaxed attitude to his new found power oddly comforting[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]"So you'd be OK with me doing things... like that?"[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]"Sure as long as you tell me what you want to do.... and I know... for every change you get to make I get to make one too!" Dom now stopped playing his game and span back to face his brother, grinning a little mischievously.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]"OK... I guess..."[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]"So what you wanna do first?" Dom got up and sat next to his brother on the sofa.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]"Well... I don't know... I mean..." Daryl was now really confused. His brother understood everything about this power, almost teaching his older brother how to use it, without saying it. Dom on the other hand knew exactly what he was doing. Daryl's wish had not only given him an understanding of the power his brother now possessed but how to gain from it himself. Daryl had subconsciously wanted his brother to dominate him at the same time as understanding. The events in their bedroom must have had a greater effect than he had thought.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]"Oh I know make me taller!" Dom jumped up and grabbed his brother's hand pushing it to his chest.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]"What like my height?" Daryl said without thinking. Suddenly his hand started moving upwards. His brother's once 4' 4" frame began to increase slowly but visibly. Edging upwards Dom made eye contact with his older brother. Daryl couldn't believe it, his brother was reaching his height of 5' 7", over a foot taller.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]"That's better bro..." Dom said with confidence as their eyes met the same level. "I feel so much better now. Now when we play fight I won't always lose!" Dom laughed letting go of his now level brother's hand. Noticing at the same time that his now increased hands were slightly larger than his brothers, making him feel a little burst of pride.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]"OK... OK Dom... that was your turn now it's mine to change you." Daryl reached out his hand again.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]"No, it's mine remember, I only suggested the height thing for you... it's my turn to choose." Dom took a step back avoiding the magical touch of his brother.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]"But... that's not..." Daryl felt more confused than ever.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]"Come on bro, it's my turn!" Dom bit back, commanding his brother with tone alone.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]Daryl hung his head and nodded. As he looked down he noticed that this whole event was causing him to get aroused. 'Shit, do I like being told what to do... by Dom?'[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]"OK then bro, how bout we make me stronger.... I want to be able to... err.... lift a car! Yeah a car with no problem!" Dom grabbed his brother's hand again and held it to his chest.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]"Able to lift a car?! That's not... I mean I guess." And with that Daryl's eyes turned gold again.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]Dom looked directly into his brother's eyes and smirked. "Dude I feel.... oh god I feel amazing."[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]"What's it like?" Daryl's voiced was filled with awe and Dom loved it.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]"I feel like I can do anything! I mean I'm a real man now!" Dom pumped his arms in the air so fast Daryl could just make out a blur as the moved.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]"Well yeah, cept you know... you're still just a kid... I mean super strong and really tall for you age and all but you're still a kid..." Daryl spoke slowly and with reverence, he was well aware his brother could probably kill him with one hand if he chose.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]"You know what bro, you're right." Dom's mischievous smile was looking more menacing, especially when Daryl was looking directly into his 'little' brother's face! "You want to make me happy right bro... you want me to take care of you right?"[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]Daryl's heart quickened at this and he dropped his eyes to the floor. Somehow his brother had found his weakness. Maybe it was the first wish, understanding. Daryl was especially submissive and the thought of being cared for and loved was all he dreamed of. He would often masturbate at the thought of a big strong guy looking after him. Often being carried.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]Dom put his hand on his brother's shoulder as gently as he could. "Look at me Daryl. Look." The words were soft but commanding. Daryl did as he was told sending another little thrill through his body. "You want me to look after you right?" Dom pushed a little more, knowing this would get everything he wanted.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]"I do, I want you to take care of me and love me..." Daryl suddenly realised what he'd said.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]"I do love you big bro... so much" With that Dom began to lean forward. He grabbed Daryl by the back and pulled him in.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]"No Dom, you don't mean..."Before he could finish that sentence his brother had begun to kiss him. His steel like grip held him in place securely as that incredibly strong tongue caressed his own. Daryl let out a firm and satisfied moan and his brother pulled away.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]"Looks like someone was impressed with that."[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]"Hmmm.... huh?" Daryl muttered coming out of his state of confusion.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]"I felt that Dar, you had a woody!" Dom giggled, and brushed his hand against Daryl's shorts playfully.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]"Ah... I mean no... this is wrong... you're..." Daryl backed away and fell onto the sofa.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]"Not big enough.... I know dude. You can fix that." That mischievous smile was back.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]"Huh, why do you say that? I mean you're my height and that's tall for your age."[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]"Cause I know it's what you want and I want to make you happy. And I was talking about muscle and you know it. I've seen those mags under your bed. Go on make me some big hard muscles... go on bro please..."[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]Daryl, desperately tried to clear his mind of anything related to muscles... anything...[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]OK let me know what you think...[/COLOR]
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
  #2   Add to muscl4life's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 27th, 2009, 05:50 AM
a true SIZE QUEEN

muscl4life is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to muscl4life
That's a very hot story, you're telling man, you gotta stick with your fantasies and explore them. Don't be afraid, just go deep and unleash your thoughts, build the scenario and make it yours, tell us your fantasies, the muscle growth, the domination, the changes, everything is up to you now, you're in control.

Congratulations, this is an excellent story and I can see you're going really far with it!

Cheers
  #3   Add to scot158f's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 27th, 2009, 06:56 AM

scot158f is on a distinguished road
I agree with musc4life! Keep writing and do it to your tastes. People will like it or not, but you're the writer so go for it all with your fantasy! Cannot WAIT for more!
  #4   Add to skumbum's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 27th, 2009, 08:28 AM

skumbum is on a distinguished road
awesome awesome awesome
  #5   Report Post  
Old June 27th, 2009, 09:37 AM
TeenMuscleGod

Damn I am loving this story!! I hope you make Dom HUUUGGE haha, cool idea too. I can't wait to see more
  #6   Add to Adam's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 27th, 2009, 10:03 AM

Adam is on a distinguished road
Fantastic tale so far! I love the idea of the little brother dominating the big brother and this is a wonderful treatment of the concept. I especially like the irony of the fact that while Daryl is the one who can alter reality, his ability is being used solely to make his little brother into a super-boy. So in the final analysis, who is really the one with the power here? I do hope we're going to see dominant Dominic demonstrate his super-strength in multiple ways soon, such as by indeed lifting a car overhead. I also hope your plan is to eventually have David come home to visit and have the oldest son mercilessly dominated by his mighty youngest brother.

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options