The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to mattbarradell's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 27th, 2009, 10:09 AM

mattbarradell is on a distinguished road
Daryl's Power, Part III

[COLOR=#17365d][COLOR=white]Usually takes me ages to write the next part but this one seems to be flowing quite easily.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]-----------------------------------------------------------------------[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]Daryl could feel the strength and weight of his younger brother as he bore down on top of him. Thank god his parents were away for the weekend and it was just him and his brother. Least it couldn't get any worse by them walking in on this.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]"Come on Dar, make me bigger... please."[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]"No... Dom... it's... uh... wrong..." Daryl lost his thought there as soon as Dom began to lick and nibble at his right ear, arms either side of him, holding him down firmly.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]'A little muscle wouldn't hurt... I mean maybe an extra... extra what 50 pounds would... oh god he's so good at that...'[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]Dom's weight suddenly appeared to shift, Daryl could feel the muscles in his brother's back become firmer and fuller.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]"Thanks bro... ungh, you're the best, god I love you!" Dom knelt above his brother looking down and waiting.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]"Well... I mean if you're..." Daryl was still in contact when another fleeting thought hit him.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]Dom looked down and started to gyrate slowly. Lowering his slowly expanding arms down he began to pull at the bottom of his shirt. Leaning forward he whispered into his brother's ear "Watch me bro, watch what you've done to me..."[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]Pulling back and standing up Dom moved to the centre of the room and began to dance slowly for his brother. Now the shirt was coming off, slowly being peeled from his body. First the his tight little abs were being exposed, each pulsing and increasing in size, becoming larger like cobbles, the skin covering them tightening a little to show the striations at the edge of each.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]The shirt raised more and exposed his chest, each breath taken seeming to expand his pectorals like balloons, Daryl watched his brother looked down and spot the large slabs of muscle forming on his once shallow chest and suddenly made one jump, a moment later the other. Daryl could feel his cock almost lurch out of his shorts with each bounce. Dom laughed a little, his voice obviously not matching the body forming slowly beneath him.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]Now the shirt was removed Daryl could truly see his brother's arms, His hands were smooth and tan but looked much larger and stronger than before, even the nails on his now thicker and muscled fingers seemed to have been affected and were now neat and look as if they had never been bitten down, one of Dom?s worst habits. Dom's forearms seemed to have decided Popeye was a good role model as the swelled, with large veins roped across them under that smooth hairless skin. And his upper arms. 'Fuck his biceps just seem to keep getting bigger.'[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]Dom almost sensing his brother's new focus began to raise his arms. "Want me to pump them big bro.... well bro." Dom corrected himself but it wasn't mean, more playful.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]"Uh-huh" Daryl mumbled dryly, his head slowly nodding.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]Dom began to tense his arms, the biceps there knotting into mounds larger than Daryl's fists put together, a large vein seeming to sweep over both, with blood almost visibly being pumped through them to fuel these new mammoth muscle. Dom's shoulders were now swelling as well, the heads of muscle separating. Even Dom's neck and jaw increased in mass, his neck now almost as wide as his head, his jaw showing strands of muscle when he concentrated on his biceps and clenched his teeth.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]"Daryl.... Dar.... Not done yet dude..." Daryl looked like he was about to pass out. His fantasy was unfolding before him, a man of muscle wanting to show off for him, loving him and him alone... ok so it was his brother, nothing is perfect... 'except maybe those pecs...'[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]Without a word Dom span around and bent forward, looking back at Daryl through his legs. As he did so Daryl noticed a new side to muscle he'd never noticed or thought of before. Dom's ass was now made of pure muscle, there was no fat in it anywhere, just pure solid muscle that appeared to move gracefully every time Dom shifted his weight.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]"Daryl... Daryl you're drooling!" Dom's voice snapped him out of his ecstasy a little. Enough to wipe the spittle that had come out the side of his mouth away and blush as little.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]"Now the legs!" and with that his little brother actually ripped his shorts away. From this angle, watching his brother bent forward and the whole back of his legs showing Daryl could just make out a faint brush of hair on Dom's calves, nothing much but the first signs of him becoming a man. 'Becoming a man, my little bro is stronger than anyone else on the planet... fuck that's hot...'[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]Dom sprang back up and turned so Daryl could see his quads expanding and thickening. Each leg now thicker then both his legs were combined. The calves below them pushing outwards, even the muscles in his feet became leaner and powerful looking. Daryl couldn't take anymore at this point and came the hardest and loudest he's ever managed.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]"Mmmm bro that was amazing, I see you enjoyed it." Dom walked, now more swaggered due to his size, back to the sofa and sat down next to his 'big' brother. Pulling him into his chest he relaxed, almost naked, with Daryl's head rested on his right pec.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]'Oh.... my.... god.... my bro.... is .....fuck me.... I mean.... shit' Daryl's eyes glowed a fierce yellow, but the fear in the them was visible even to Dom as he looked down hungrily at him.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]-----------------------------------------------------------------------[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]Whew I enjoyed writing that one![/COLOR]
[/COLOR]
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
  #2   Add to rextorres's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 27th, 2009, 11:25 AM

rextorres is on a distinguished road
Send a message via ICQ to rextorres Send a message via AIM to rextorres Send a message via MSN to rextorres Send a message via Yahoo to rextorres Send a message via Skype™ to rextorres
I can just imagine Dominic looking something like the kid from this drawing on DeviantArt:

http://mbbbbb.deviantart.com/art/David-v2-119804531
  #3   Add to iceman75's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 27th, 2009, 12:13 PM
Big Daddy Cool Member

iceman75 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to iceman75
Wow! Very nice story here, man, I gotta say, I love the way you're going about it, I hope to see Dom grow even bigger, and I would love him to grow superhumanly strong as well, I can see where you're going with it, and to tell you the truth, I'm not quite for that kind of thing, but I don't mind it either. As long as there's still plenty of muscle description, I'll be eagerly waiting the next installment.

In the MGS FC's, I am Barf the Mawg from Spaceballs, loyal, powerful, quick witted, but I have a bit of a weight problem.

http://sports.groups.yahoo.com/group/yfhmk/

Only those serious about young muscle need apply. We do accept stories, but let's keep it clean. This is the only place on the web where Ragman's "My Nephew" Stories can be found.
  #4   Report Post  
Old June 27th, 2009, 12:14 PM
TeenMuscleGod

Oh Man This story is so fucking hot!! Even though it was kinda short I almost lost it in the end dude, I'm so hard right now. The growth descriptions were amazing, along with just the details of the entire story. Its so awesome how you made dom very dominating but also very loving at the same time. Thank you sooo much for this hot boy muscle story, can't wait to see that horny lil fucker get even bigger.

8==============0

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options