The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to greeneear88's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 12th, 2009, 01:59 AM
Artist of Muscle and Such

greeneear88
Send a message via Yahoo to greeneear88
Action Figures

He yYall. i thought before i left for Kentucky (again) I'd post a story. I'll get to drawing again once i come back for Christmas break. Enjoy!

-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-

John was sitting home alone on a Friday night with a small scalpel in his hand. He was carefully etching details into a small plastic replica of a human head, giving more details to the hair. He was a 32 year old action figure customizer. It was a well paying side job that helped to pay for his rent. He lived in a house owned by?well, somebody else. It was a nice house on the corner of two streets. The room he was staying in had a nice living area, and two other doors, one led to a small bedroom, the other a bathroom. The house only had one other resident: his landlord.

John himself was 6?0, 110 lbs, very lanky, pale white skin, medium shaggy hair, black brim glasses, everything a geek is and should be?well, according to everybody else, at least! John wanted nothing more than to be a full fledged muscle man, but, unfortunately, that wasn?t in his gene pool. Both his parents were tall and skinny, so why shouldn?t he?

Of course, his love for muscle went beyond just him. He loved muscle on every other man and on his action figures as well! He had a vast collection of action figures, both store bought and custom made. Over 3 quarters of his collection were overly muscled superheroes. In his more private collection, he had custom made action figures with realistic parts, right down to genitalia. He often dreamed that one day, he?d become just like them, big and muscular.

John finished etching the hair on the figure, and snapped the head into place. He just completed a custom figure for a client of his at his normal job: a man and wife figurine set to sit atop a giant wedding cake. He packed up the figurines, and set the box aside. He?ll give it to his co-worker on Monday. He set down his tools, and stood up, yawning. He looked at the clock. 10:30 PM. The night was still young. He considered going online to watch videos of his favorite bodybuilders posing, when he heard a knock on the door. He walked over, and cracked open the door. Standing outside was his landlord holding a big brown box.

John opened the door all the way. ?Yes Mr. Gorando??

?Ah, John! I just got home, when I saw this!? He held up the box. Mr. Richard Gorondo was a fairly tall man, at around 6?3. He was completely bald , but with very hairy arms. He was a former bodybuilder who retired. He still clearly worked out, and loved showing THAT off by wearing tight clothes. ?Some delivery man must?ve dropped it off for you?thought you may want it.?

John sighed. This wasn?t the first time he was too busy working to go get a package he was supposed to receive. ?Thanks Mr. Gorando.? He grabbed the box from him. The box felt light for being so big.

?Say, eh, John. If you?re not too busy later on tonight, maybe we can grab a few beers.?

John swallowed the knot in his throat. He?d love the opportunity to spend some time to spend with a buff guy like Richard. ?Y-Yeah. Later on tonight. Let me just finish up over here.?

?Great! Oh, and rememeber, Rent?s due next week!? Richard turned down the hall. John watched him step to his door, open it, and closed the door behind him. He turned around himself, and shut his door.

He set the box atop his table, and opened it with the scalpel he had just finished using. Inside were more boxes, with labels of ?Arms?, ?Upper Legs?, ?Lower Legs? ?Feet? ?Chest?, ?Torso (front)? ?Torso (back)?, and some others which were a bit of a surprise to him: ?Cock? ?Balls? and ?Butt?. There was a fairly small box with no label at all. He opened it, and took out what was inside. It was a small replica of a head.

His eyes widened as he realized something. This little head was a very detailed piece?that looked exactly like him! The only difference was that, unlike most figurines, there was a little switch on the back of the head. John searched inside the box for anything else, but it was empty.

He set down the head, and opened up the other boxes. Inside each of them were small replicas of human parts. Only, they all were buetifly etched with huge muscles. He noticed that some of them reached beyond bodybuilder size! In the adult boxes were realistic plastic cocks and balls, each having a different size to them.

John just stared at all the pieces for a while, before it hit him. This may be a big chance to see how he would look like as a bodybuilder! Well?in action figure form. He gathered up all the pieces, and spread them out on his workstation table, where he went to work.

After about 30 minutes, he had assembled a pretty good body. It rivaled bodybuilder size, he?d guessed that if this were life size, it?d be over 250 lbs of pure raw muscle. He picked a good sized cock and balls to match the big body. The last thing to do was to attach his head. After a few adjustments, his figure was complete.

He smiled at the figure he just made. The head was his, but everything else was what he wanted to be. He was getting a hard-on just looking at this figurine. It didn?t make much of a dent in his loose sweatpants, being only 5 inches when hard, but he could feel it brushing against his boxers. He?d have to take taker of THAT later on tonight.

The only thing that puzzled him was the switch on the back of the head. It was pushed down at the moment. He shrugged. What the hell, it probably just made a cheesy noise anyways. He flipped it up, and waited.

Nothing appeared to be happening with the doll. It just stood there, smiling. John shook his head. Why put a switch on a doll that doesn?t do anything?

John started to feel warm. He wiped some sweat appearing above his brow. It wasn?t exactly warm in here. In fact, he kept it quite cool so the glue on his figurines wouldn?t melt. But as the seconds passed by, he felt hotter and hotter. A sharp pain spread throughout his body. He felt like he was on fire! A couple of minutes went by before the burning feeling subsided. He gasped for air. It felt painful, but strangely?erotic. He noticed his cock stood at attention, and was throbbing, making a tent in his sweatpants. He did a double take. A tent?in his sweatpants? It didn?t take long for him to notice that his loose sweatpants were slowly getting tighter and tighter, the tent slowly stretching up further and further. He felt his shirt getting tighter. He looked down to notice that his flat chest suddenly had a pair of pecs, slowly inflating, stretching his shirt further and further. His sleeves stretched tighter and tighter as his arms and shoulders slowly expand.

With an audible ?RIP?, his shirt ripped both down the front, exposing the slabs of pecs on the front, and the back as he continued to grow bigger and wider. More rips continued to appear and grow bigger until finally, his growing mass ripped his shirt to shreds.

His sweatpants were faring much better. The bottoms were slowly crawling their way up as his quads and calves continued to expand. His crotch showing a massive boner, clearly outlining his growing cock and balls. He rubbed his hand on the outline, feeling it pulse as it expanded further and further.

After a few for seconds, he felt the growth stop. He slowly stood up. He definitely felt the weight of his new muscular body. He ran his fingers across his pecs, feeling them twitch as he flexed them. He made his way to the bathroom, hearing how heavy his footsteps sounded. He made his way to the mirror, and gasped.

He looked just like the action figure of himself! He flexed his arm, watching as the bicep swelled up, a huge vein snaking its way around the giant ball of a bicep. He flexed each pec separately, enjoying the massive muscle bounce in sequence.

He felt his cock twitch once again. He slowly peeled off his sweatpants and boxers. He stood upright again. His cock stood at attention. By the looks of it, it had grown to about 11 inches, his balls engorged and hanging low. He wrapped his hand around the shaft, feeling it pulse in his massive hand. Waves of pleasure filled his body as he slowly pumped his cock. He hadn?t felt this good in?well?ever! He considered jacking off right then and there, when a thought came to mind.

He bent down, and tossed away his now out-stretched boxers. He didn?t need those anymore. He slipped on his tight sweat pants. His cock still outlined quite visibly though them. He smiled. It wouldn?t be confined for very long.

He walked over to his computer, sat down, and signed on to his messenger service. He saw the list of names online, and smiled. Richard was on. He knew he?d be surfing on the web on a Friday night. He double clicked his name, and started typing:

?Hey Rich! Bring a couple of beers to my room for me, would ya? Working on something BIG!?

He waited a few moments, before Rich typed in:

?All right, John. ETA is 3 minutes.?

John laughed, crossing his thick arms together. THIS was going to be fun! But first, he had to prepare some things.

-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-

Rich signed off his computer, and shook his head. Whatever John was in the middle of, it couldn?t have been so important to NOT get a beer, but then again, this could have been an excuse to see him. Rich always knew of John?s little obsession with muscle. Rich always thought John was a handsome man, but never told him. He always thought of john too good of a friend now that John had been living in his house for so long. He never gave up on his fantasy for showing off in front of John, letting John feel his muscles, have hot sex with?well, you get the idea.

Rich exited his room, having already undressed for the night. All he wore were a pair of gym shorts, skin tight around his thick quads. He had a nice bulge jutting out in his crotch, definitely completing his total package. He lumbered to his fridge, opened it, grabbed two beers in one hand, and made his way to John?s room. He knocked on it a couple of times. ?Hey John! You in there, man??

?Yeah! Come on in!?

Rich opened the door with his free hand, and shut it behind him. In the back corner of the room, there was the box he had given John earlier. John?s workstation where he made his action figures was on the other side of the room as well. The door leading to his bedroom was cracked slightly.

?Rich! I?m in the bedroom!? rich heard from the other side of the bedroom door. Rich made his way to the door, and slowly opened it. The room was empty for all he could see. On the bed, however, there was an action figure. Rich made his way over to take a better look at it. He was a bit taken back at it.

The action figure?its head was very detailed in the image of John, but its body?it wasn?t the skinny body John has! It had a very muscular body. It had huge arms, a huge chest, huge?everything! He looked at the cock and balls built onto it. It was sizable compared to the body. He couldn?t believe John HAD something like this.

?So?you like that, eh Rich?? Rich heard John say behind him.

?Yeah?er, I mean. It?s...nice. Anyways, here?s your?? Rich turned around to hand john a beer. His eyes grew wide, and his jaw dropped when he saw john. John?looked exactly like the action figure! He was dressed only in the pair of sweatpants he saw him in earlier that night. They were very tight on him, and Rich could clearly see the outline of his cock. It was fully hard, and pressed against John?s thick quad. John was just standing there, one arm behind his back.

?John! What the hell happened?!? Rich exclaimed.

?That happened rich!? John pointed at the action figure. ?That box you handed to me contained all these really muscular action figure parts, and one containing my head! I built the one in your hand?well, at least, the body. The head is a replica.?

?Wh-What?! This Action figure?made you grow into THIS?!? Rich could hardly believe it. He was looking at his friend?s new body, his cock slowly hardening under his gym shorts.

John smirked. ?Looks like you?re happy for me! Wait till you see this!? He brought his arm to the front. In his hand was another Aciton figure. Rich could see that the head was the same, but the body?was much much bigger! Compared to the one on the bed, these muscles were much thicker. It had an 8 pack for its abs, the legs spread apart wider, the arms didn?t rest to its sides, and its cock shot up, nearly touching the action figure?s huge pecs. Rich?s eyes grew wider, and his cock grew all the way hard. He could feel it throbbing in his pants.

?You?can?t be serious?are you??

John?s face said it all. ?Very? He flicked the switch on the action figure?s head. Rich saw John start to sweat as he set down the doll on his dresser. John groaned as he started to grow taller. His chest started to expand further, packing on pounds of muscle. His arms grew wider, spreading further apart as his back and lasts forced them apart. His sweatpants grew even tighter until they started to rip, the seams no longer able to take the huge mass now taking the space. His cock grew larger, its head now poking out of the waistband. It grew thicker and longer, reaching the middle of his now 8 pack abs. John bent down, and grabbed the tattered remains of his sweatpants, still held by his waist band. He ripped them off, and tossed them aside. He now was 7 feet tall, with an enormous muscular body. His cock now stood erect, sticking straight up, touching the bottom of his huge pecs. He flexed them, laughing the whole time. ?Damn Rich! Look at me!?

Rich gulped, and stepped up to john. He used to be a few inches taller than him. Now His head only reached the middle of john?s pecs. He felt them, feeling how hard they were. John flexed each one, wrapping each arm around Rich. ?I always wanted to be like this. Now I have it!?

Rich licked his lips. ?John. I..I always wanted you to worship my body, sinc ei knew how much you loved big, powerful men. But now?I want to worship your new body!?

John stopped flexing, and smiled. ?Come on Rich. Let?s feel each other?s muscles. I always wanted to feel yours as well.?

John bent down, and flexed his bicep, while taking his other arm to feel Rich?s chest. Rich felt the bicep, feeling how hard and big it had become. He moved his hand to John?s chest, rubbing his nip along the way. John moaned, and his cock twitched. Rich rubbed John?s huge cock head, feeling how warm it was. John moved his arm to around Rick, feeling his muscular back. He moved it down to Rich?s shorts, and slowly pulled them down. Rich helped pull them all the way off. His cock sprung up: 10 inches, now small compared to John?s. John wrapped his hand around Rich?s cock, and started to slowly pump it. Rich moaned in pleasure. He wanted John before, and now it was happening!

?Rich, I want you so much right now. I know you want me.? John made his way to the bed, with rich right behind him. John got on the bed, laying on his huge, wide back. His cock lay on his abs, slowly leaking pre cum on him. Rick stradled on top, and slowly licked all the way up john?s monster cock. John groaned, wrapping his arms around rich, caressing Rich?s ass

Rich enveloped John?s cock head, slowly making it 7 inches down, sucking on it moving up in down slowly. John flexed his pecs while Rich sucked on his cock, squeezing on Rich?s muscles as he did. He took his other hand, and reached underneath Rich, grabbing a hold of his cock. He pumped it slowly, then harder and faster. Rich, moaned as he sucked on John?s cock faster, grabbing a hold of the rest of the shaft with both hands, pumping it.

?Shit! That feels good!? John groaned. ?I?m gonna cum!?

Rich Squeezed John?s cock, and stopped sucking. He yelled out as his own cock shot out cum, getting on john?s cock and abs. John?s cock shot out cum, huge globs covered his pens, completely covering them with cum. A few minutes passed by until finally, his cock stopped cumming. Rich turned around, and laid down next to John, wrapping his arms around John?s huge torso.

?Mmm, I?m so glad we finally did this, John. But how are you going to go to work now? Just making these action figures isn?t going to cut it.?

?Don?t worry Rich. If the doll can make me big, it can make me small again. I don?t want to, but it has to be done.?

Rich smiled, and rubbed John?s pecs. ?At least we can have fun now and again. I can?t wait to see how you look like with so many different sizes!?

John looked over to his dresser, and to the action figure standing atop of it. He smiled. ?Yeah. Me too.?

-End

3XL= Way too small
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
  #2   Add to cutlerfan's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 13th, 2009, 11:27 AM
Master of Muscle RP

cutlerfan has disabled reputation
Sounds like a very interesting story so far. I hope there are more parts! Peace!
  #3   Add to arpeejay's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 13th, 2009, 12:00 PM

Thanked 1,305 Times in 370 Posts
arpeejay will become famous soon enough
Send a message via Yahoo to arpeejay
Great story! Hope to see more of it!

xoxo

Richard
  #4   Add to Lucas88's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 13th, 2009, 02:13 PM

Lucas88 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to Lucas88
So...does Mr. Gorando get to pick and chose the parts next time ?

Very simple and very hot concept. Would love to see more!

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options