The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to mattbarradell's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 19th, 2009, 08:59 AM

mattbarradell is on a distinguished road
Daryl's Power, Part VII

Sorry for taking so long to post another chapter hope it'll be worth the wait.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

"Come on, let me in!"

Daryl shot up out of bed and looked around the room squinting at the sound that was assualting his ears. "Hmm?"

"Daryl! Dom!" The voice floated from downstairs.

Daryl woke a little more realising who the voice belonged to.

"Dom..." Daryl shook his brother not really making any impact on the muscle lying next to him. "Dom... get up..."

A non comittal grunt responded.

"Fine..." Daryl got out of bed and put on his dressing gown, hanging on the back of the door. It was tatty and old but was always comfortable. 'Mmm warm, wish it weren't so tatty though' Daryl mused as he padded downstairs.

"Daryl for fuck's sake!"

"Yeah, coming... hang on."

Daryl opened the door to met with his eldest brother looking down on him. He seemed just a little bit pissed.

"Finally, bro you took your time it's freezing out here." David pushed past him heading into the warmth of his old home. "Finally got a new robe then."

Daryl looked down and saw his once tatty robe now looked brand new. "Er... yeah... well no wonder your cold David you're wearing shorts and a tee shirt... what are you doing here so early. I thought you were gonna be here later today."

"Hmm..." David looked up from over the fridge door pausing to push food into his mouth. "Oh I had a fight with Rebecca, bitch thinks I cheated on her with her best friend."

Daryl moved closer, eager to here more. Whether he liked to admit it he did enjoy hearing a little gossip every now and then. "Did you?"

"Dude no!" David looked pissed again, a look he wore often now Daryl thought about it. "She's all fat and gross... did Rebecca's sister though, but didn't sleep with her best mate."

Daryl wasn't surprised. He can remember how David was when he was at home. Every week was a new girlfriend it got that frequent he stopped trying to remember their names.

Then again David was quite attractive. Dark hair swept back, chiseled features, little stubble with dark eyes. He was also very sporty and had a very good body, not overly muscular but powerful and defined. He was also very tall at 6' 4". He never had trouble getting women to follow him around.

"So where's my littlest bro?" David asked looking around.

'Shit he don't know... I thought everyone knew...' "Err he's still asleep."

"God knows how he got so big sleeping so much" David went back to making a sandwich.

'Oh he does... OK that's easier...' "Who knows? It's cool though."

"Humph" David carried on preparing his sandwich.

"What?"

"Yeah, cool. I got my ass kicked by my 5 year old brother when I was 14. That was cool." David rubbed his shoulder absently.

"I don't remember that..." Daryl looked confused.

"Don't remember?! Fuck Dar he threw me across the room for stepping on his toys! He broke my fucking arm. What's up he hit you in the head or something?" David looked more pissed now, Daryl felt a little intimidated by this now.

"He's... he's not like that... I mean he's.... gentle really..." Daryl tried his best to defend Dom but David wasn't in a listening mood.

"Yeah right, you'd say that now you're boyfriends, which is kind of sick by the way." David walked past him and headed upstairs to his room, grabbing his bags from the hall as he went.

'Was Dom like that when he was younger? I wouldn't know I wasn't there, I was never there really... it wasn't real or was and my reality... never changed... oh headache..."

Dom rolled over in bed, aiming to hug his Daryl but found just empty space.

"Daryl?" Dom sat up, his abs defining further and his chest hanging a little like a shelf above them. "Daryl? Where'd you go hon?"

Getting up he padded across the room and opened the bedroom door. Just as David got to the top of the stairs.

"Jesus Dom put some fucking clothes on." David said turning away. Dom stood them in the door way, his body on full view, his large penis swinging a little.

"What's up David? Jealous?" Dom asked an eyebrow cocked.

"Fuck off!" With that the tall jock scuried away to his room and didn't look back.

Dom's penis jumped a little. Even though he knew it was wrong he enjoied tormenting his eldest brother. He was such a prick and always treated Daryl like crap.

Daryl ran upstairs a moment later. "Dom! You're up, we need to talk."

A few minutes later after Daryl had convinced Dom to put some clothes on they were sat on the bed talking about David.

"So you really threw him across the room?"

"Well yeah but I was 5, I was having a tantrum I guess. I didn't mean to." Dom didn't look sorry but Daryl pressed anyway.

"I don't remember that." Daryl felt small and confused, like everything was tumbling out of control.

"Well no 'cause that didn't really happen for you. It's your power Dar. It changed reality for everyone but you. In your reality I was a normal 5 year old, but after we touched and you wished me bigger, for everyone else I was a super strong kid, see?"

"I guess..." Daryl said sulking a little. Dom kissed his forhead.

David meanwhile was listening intently at the door.

Part VIII to follow shortly
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
  #2   Add to muscl4life's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 19th, 2009, 09:30 AM
a true SIZE QUEEN

muscl4life is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to muscl4life
It's so nice to read from you again, I hope your story follows as your imaginative mind develops. On detail I would ask would be to keep track on Dom's stats It is a great muscle growth story, so we should know how big he gets

Thanks again,

Cheers
  #3   Add to scot158f's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 19th, 2009, 09:42 AM

scot158f is on a distinguished road
Awesome job, Matt! I hope you keep up the great story! I'm hoping to see Daryl have some interesting interactions with Dom and David and others. Thanks for keeping this story going!!
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options