The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to mattbarradell's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 19th, 2009, 09:34 AM

mattbarradell is on a distinguished road
Daryl's Power, Part VIII

Straight on to Part VIII then Everything is going to go a little wrong for our hero.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

David sat in his room trying to get his head around what he'd just heard. 'Daryl can make people change when he touches them... that's not possible...'

David decided he would do something he did only when he absolutely had to. Read.

Heading to the computer in his room he signed on and started up the internet.

'Reality change?... nothing... reality... shifting.... this looks like it...'

David leaned in to read the article on wikipedia.

Reality Shifting

The process of altering reality with thought. Functions within different levels of skill.

Approximately 1 in every 5 billion people have this power. It is genetic and can be activated with stress and puberty. It tends to affect pushed down individuals or those with low self esteem. Some cannot contol their thoughts and can distort reality with dangerous or unpredicted results. Others have been know to use their power for control or domination - see Gengis Khan.

The power can be passed to another subconsciously, however this is almost always temporary...

David read on intrigued... already formulating a plan.

Dom went downstairs whilst his brother / lover had a shower. He stood in the kitchen wearing a pair of boxers that only barely covered his genitals and were stretched by the muscles in his ass.

"Woah Dom, please don't bend down again." David said shielding his eyes.

Dom turned and smiled, flexing a pec at his brother. "What if I do? What you gonna do about it David?" Dom said leaning forward threatingly.

David ignored him and started loading the washing machine. "You know Daryl's in the shower?" Dom said suggestively.

"So." David said not looking up.

"So... I think we should do something about that..." Dom said placing his large muscled hand on his brother's curved butt.

David jumped up and backed away. "Fuck off Dom, that was one time."

"I remember... I remember it well 'big' brother. Though I remember you being not so big down there." Dom said laughing as he edged closer.

"Stop it Dom... please..." David said trying to get further away. "I'll tell Daryl..."

"Shhh... you threatened that before remember... what did I say that time... hmm?"

"You said... if I did you'd break my arm again..." David looked scared now, his eyes darting between his brother's face and crotch, which was pushing at the already strained fabric of the grey boxers.

"You were horny, some girl had got you hard but then left you all alone... I remember that... you were soooo horny... your cock was hard as a rock. You were lying on the sofa, I was home from school and you were jerking off weren't you." Dom's voice was seductive and deep. It resonated around the room a little.

David was struggling not to get turned on now. He was straight but Dom's body was so taut and muscled, he wished he was that way, he wished he had the power. He was starting to get hard now himself.

"You lay there on the sofa moaning softly... I came over and watched you a little, your eyes were closed. I didn't understand then what it was you were doing... it looked good though... I remember thinking my brother is 9 years older than me but his dick looks much smaller than mine... I took my clothes off... you opened your eyes but kept on jerking... I stood there naked and your eyes got all wide when you saw my dick. It was 9 inches long... you remember? It had precum dripping from the end of it. I remember you looking at my dick then at yours and back again. You felt... ashamed didn't you? Big stong 17 year old jock had a smaller dick than me, what was it 5? 6 inches long?" Dom now stood with his arms on either side of his brother looking up at him.

"7... ahem 7 inches..." David almost whispered licking his lips slightly.

"Kneel." Dom ordered.

"What?" David said not removing his gaze from the bulge that was actually starting to rip the boxers.

"Kneel. Don't make me ask again." Dom said firmly.

David slowly bent his knees and knelt before his brother, his eyes transfixed by the immense bulge in front of him.

Dom flexed his cock slightly and the boxers split down both sides and fluttered to the ground around his ankles. 10 inches of cock, pulsating and covered in thick ropes of veins pulsed a few inches from David's face. "You know what to do David... go on.." Dom sneered a little expecting his brother to start crying.

David shut his eyes and opened his mouth, Dom took this as a submission and forced his cock into his brother's mouth.

David wanted to cry but was too afraid to. Dom continued to plunge his cock into David's mouth and a few moments later flooded it with cum. Dom then turned and ran upstairs to get some clean clothes on before Daryl finished his shower.

David wiped himself off and got on with his laundry. 'Daryl doesn't know what he's done... he pisses me off but he didn't mean to create... that... that's the last fucking time he touches me... the last time...'

David wiped a single tear from his cheek and carried on with his washing.

Daryl climbed out the shower and got dressed in his new / old robe.

David was in the kitchen and he walked past him to get some breakfast.

"You OK?" Daryl asked surprised how quiet David was.

David span and grabbed him by the shoulders.

"What if I could change reality?!" David shouted.

The thought resounded in Daryl's head before he could stop it.

David quickly let go and smiled.

Told you it was all gonna go wrong :P
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
  #2   Add to muscl4life's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 19th, 2009, 09:47 AM
a true SIZE QUEEN

muscl4life is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to muscl4life
The plot thickens... It is nice to see that each character is not purely bad or good, except for Daryl, and it's clever the way you've used his brothers to manipulate the gifted guy. On a side-note I couldn't help but laughing when you created an entrance at Wikipedia for reality bending. Funny.

Congratulations
  #3   Report Post  
Old July 19th, 2009, 10:01 AM
TeenMuscleGod

THE TWIST!!! haha this story is so awesome bro, I love every minute of it. The domination Dom gives off is just out of control, which of course is a HUGE turn on for me. The part where Dom was talking about having a bigger cock then his 17 year old jock bro when he's like how old? Best Part! lol I love that reality is bent as well, its really a whole different take on a story. Seriously can't wait to see more!

8=================0
  #4   Add to Adam's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 19th, 2009, 10:16 AM

Adam is on a distinguished road
I was glad when I saw you had posted a new installment, and even more pleased when you posted yet another one! You did a great job! As I'd anticipated, we got to see some nice cruel dominance from Dominic; the fact that David is such a jerk only made it more enjoyable. But now disaster looms on the horizon with this unexpected twist! Although if David has the power now, does that mean that he is restrained from altering himself just as Daryl was? If so, I hope that he makes Dominic his servant and Dary's tormentor rather than eradicating poor Dominic's superhuman physical abilities.
  #5   Add to scot158f's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 19th, 2009, 11:10 AM

scot158f is on a distinguished road
This is going to be interesting. I'm very intrigued as to how David will work with his new 'power' and how Daryl will fare, being the smallest and seemingly weakest brother. Great work, Matt; Can't Wait for more!!
  #6   Add to MonsterMash62's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 19th, 2009, 07:34 PM

MonsterMash62 is on a distinguished road
Awesome story. Really really hot so far, and even hotter with the twist to this ending.

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options