The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to arpeejay's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 23rd, 2009, 08:03 AM

Thanked 1,305 Times in 370 Posts
arpeejay will become famous soon enough
Send a message via Yahoo to arpeejay
Wow (Part 4)

By Richard Jasper

Part 1: http://www.musclegrowth.org/forum/sh...ad.php?t=16270

Part 2: http://www.musclegrowth.org/forum/sh...ad.php?t=16523

Part 3: http://www.musclegrowth.org/forum/sh...ad.php?t=16526

Their first work out together during Roger's visit Jim found himself struggling to keep up. Sometimes Jim lifted a bit more, sometimes Roger lifted a bit more, but they both pushed each other beyond what either had done on his own previously. The difference was: Roger was automatically raring to go as soon as he finished one set.

"Take yer minute!" Jim told him, adding to himself because I sure as hell need to take mine.

Roger would get his sheepish grin and waited but he never sat down and it was about all he could do to keep from bouncing off the walls.

Just like having a fucking puppy, Jim thought. A huge, 260 lb. walking wet dream of a puppy!

The last day of Roger's visit, they both got on the scales.

"261," Jim said. "But it was probably 262 last night and it'll be 260 this afternoon."

He looked at the readout on Roger's scale.

"Shit, dude -- 265 lbs.!"

Roger grinned.

"You mean...?"

Jim slapped him on the back.

"Yeah, I mean. YOU are the big man in this relationship."

Roger blushed.

"Well, uh, no, there's one area where you're always gonna be the bigger one..."

Jim laughed.

"Well, thank God for that! I don't know how I'd feel..."

Uh oh, Roger thought.

"Well..."

Jim snorted.

"I'm just messin' with ya, babe. You ARE going to go further than me, that's all there is to it. I'm just gonna work on tryin' to keep up. You just keep gettin' bigger and I'll just keep gettin' bigger. Deal?"

Roger sighed in relief.

"Deal."

They went home, showered and...

Never made it to the airport.

They didn't make it to the airport the next day, either.

"Roger...," Jim began.

"I know, I know, this is crazy," Roger replied. "But it's not all that crazy. You see..."

It turned out that Roger had a surprise for Jim -- namely, a new job just a mile from where Jim was already working, with a scheduled start date of February 1st.

"I really was going to tell you before I left, as a surprise-slash-present," Roger continued. "But then I never got around to leaving!"

Jim just shook his head.

Puppies will be puppies, I guess.

"I figured I'd find a place to stay while visiting, then go back to pack up, but it's not like I have that much. Besides, Beth (Roger's sister) volunteered to take care of it for me."

Jim wrapped the big man in his big arms.

"You have a place to stay," he said. "You know that, right?"

Roger looked into Jim's killer blue eyes.

Yeah, he thought, I know.

"I'll call Beth..."

Six months later...

The big man strode out to the center of the stage and the collective intake of breath from the audience was something you felt as much as you heard.

5 feet 11 inches tall and 310 lbs. of solid muscle.

Roger thrust out his 65 inch chest and locked his lats into place. The reaction to his 35 inch thighs rocked the rafters, THEN he gave the crowd a double biceps shot. 25 1/2 inches of magnificent muscle rose on either side of his yard wide shoulders.

"Wow!" the crowd called out.

Roger spied Jim sitting in the front row and gave him a playful wink, then turned to give the crowd a lat spread like it had never seen before.

In the frenzied pandemonium that followed, Jim thought to himself:

That's my boy!

Last edited by arpeejay; July 23rd, 2009 at 08:09 AM.
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options