The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to mattbarradell's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 23rd, 2009, 10:53 AM

mattbarradell is on a distinguished road
Daryl's Power, Part IX

Thanks for the patience and comments. Here's Daryl's next adventure lol.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

David stood in front of Daryl grinning. Having just got everything he could wish for and then some he felt a deep sense of satisfaction and relief.

"David... I... Why did you do that? How?" Daryl stood slowly unable to express a single thought coherently.

"I read about it online. Now Dom will never touch me again." David placed his hands on his hips and looked down at his younger brother.

Daryl stepped forward, resolute that he was going to fix this and extended his hand. David saw this and reacted instinctively, jumping back a little. "Uh uh little bro. You don't want to take this power from me. You like me having it." With that his eyes glowed yellow and Daryl stood still looking a little lost and confused before sitting back down and smiling.

"You want some cereal bro?" Daryl asked reaching over for a fresh bowl.

"Nah I'm good ta Daryl." David said slowly, unsure if it worked or if Daryl was playing along. "You OK?"

"Yeah fine why?" Daryl muttered not looking up as he prepared his breakfast.

"No reason. No. Erm Daryl... do me a favour?"

"Yeah?" Daryl looked up now, patient and almost eager to please. This was the brother David remembered and that was why he loved him, even if he was a bit of a dweeb.

Taking a breath he tested his power. "Daryl, you like to obey me don't you?"

"Sure Dave." Daryl said sounding a little confused by the question, like the answer was obvious.

"OK... er... well..." David thought. What would his brother never do if he asked him to. "OK then, take off your dressing gown."

"OK" Daryl said standing up, stripping off his dressing gown and sitting back down, now wearing only a smile.

David was both shocked and exhilarated by this. Not only did it work but it worked so well he was now in control of the only true threat to his power in the house.

"It's alright bro, put your dressing gown back on." Adding as an afterthought. "Well done." Daryl simply beamed at this. Inside Daryl felt like he'd won the lottery. He'd pleased David and got a Well Done.

David stood there a moment, trying to take all this in. Trying to believe it.

"Daryl?"

"Yeah?"

"Tell me what you've changed since you got this power?" David wanted to know what his life would have been like if it wasn't for his super powered baby brother.

Daryl now listed every change he'd made, conscious or otherwise and David listened intently, noting mentally anything he didn't like, which was pretty much anything Dom related.

Dom had finished his shower and was heading back downstairs. Wearing just a towel, which only just wrapped around him. He entered the kitchen to find his two older brothers sat at the table sharing a joke. Daryl seemed a bit weird to him though.

"Hey babe, what you laughing at?" Dom asked sneering a little at David as he did.

"Nothing." Daryl answered flatly, his laughter dying off. He didn't turn around. His focus was entirely on David.

"Oh... well have you seen me this morning? I think I got bigger last night." Dom didn't like not being the centre of Daryl's attention. David looked up and then turned to get on with his chores.

Daryl glanced round quickly saying, "Yeah, you look a little bigger I guess." Then continued to eat his breakfast.

"Well... I'm gonna go for a run I think? Wanna come? I'll carry you?" Dom asked hoping for a little more attention.

"Nah, it's ok." Daryl said flatly again.

Dom stood a moment, his heart pulled a little, unsure of why he was getting the cold shoulder. Turned and headed upstairs. Tears stung his eyes as he went. He was still 9.

"Dom?" David shouted turning back to face his direction.

"What?" Dom called back, his tone harsh.

"You like to obey me don't you?" David said smiling.

Dom stopped on the stairs, his head felt muddled. Even his eyes blurred a little, like everything was shifting. "Yeah course." He finally said.

"OK well then come back in the kitchen."

Dom trotted back in his eyes still wet.

"Drop the towel." David ordered.

Dom did just that and he stood there in all his glory. Muscles glistening from the water still clinging to his body. His penis flopped a little as he pulled the towel away.

"Impressive." David said looking his brother up and down. "Very impressive. You know what though?"

Dom and Daryl both looked at their older brother patiently. Awaiting words of wisdom.

"I think it's wrong that my baby brother is the strongest and biggest of the house don't you two?" David now beamed at the thought of the power he was now in control of.

"Definately." Daryl chimed. "I think you should be the biggest."

"Yeah, you should, I mean you're the man of the house really." Dom answered.

"Good. Then I think we should change this family to be... more correct? Don't you?. Daryl, strip off. Let's all go into the living room."

Daryl obeyed and they both headed into the living room eagerly waiting for David to join them.

David started to remove his clothes, now down to his underwear he peeled them off and threw them into the washing machine. He walked into the living room and both Daryl and Dom gasped a little. They now saw their brother naked for the first time for years. His body was well toned and slightly tanned. At 6' 4" he was a little lanky but he definately had definition. His penis, far smaller than Dom's lay over average sized balls that hung low onto his thighs.

"You like?" David said enjoying the attention already knowing the response.

They both nodded quietly.

"You will both be honest with me, understood." Davdi said, his eyes gleaming once more.

"Yeah." Dom said quietly, his eyes taking in the form before him. Daryl just nodded.

"I want everything Daryl wished to return to how it was except for the power he gave me."

Everything in the room shifted, it was like a wave washed through the room. Daryl stayed the same but Dom instantly shrank to his former 9 year old self. David's body remained the same as well but that old familiar ache he had in his shoulder disappeared and he rubbed in gratefully.

"Cool. Wow is that what you were like before? You look so... normal?" David said looking at the little boy now in front of him. Dom and Daryl meanwhile looked back at David expectantly.

"OK then... I want you to tell me what you want. I'm the big brother here and I want waht's best for my family, even if things weren't... great before... " he looked at Dom at this and Dom frowned. He no longer remembered what had happened to David when he was 5 but David still did. "... but I still love my brother's so what do you want to be? I can change anything and cause I'm older I know how to use this power. I'm in control."

Daryl went to speak and stopped. "Go on Dar, just say it."

Daryl blushed and looked around sheepishly. "Well it's not for me really. I want to see you... get bigger. I want my big brother to be... you know... bigger than everyone elses."

"Yeah I want that too." Dom added jumping in his seat a little.

"Oh? Well I meant for you. I was never into being big... but I mean if that's what you both want?" They nodded vigorously. "OK."

David took a step forward into the centre of the room and thought deeply. He didn't want to be careless. If he wished to be big he could end up breaking through the house or even worse, crushing his brothers.

"OK. Well how about... I will now grow an extra 100 pounds of muscle and have no body fat." David stood with his eyes closed and waited. And waited. Opening them he looked down at his naked body. Nothing.

"Huh?" He thought a moment and realised he'd not set a time frame. He'd said grow. 'Grow is future tense doofus'. "OK. What I just said will come true in the next... minute." David looked at his body and felt a slightly tingling under his skin. It was quite pleasant, in fact the feeling was becoming pleasurable.

Daryl and Dom sat watching him grow in front of them. David was enjoying every second of the attention and sensation of growth. Being the older brother of a boy god was not very enjoyable. You were suppose to be the biggest, the strongest. Not be broken like a toy when a 5 year old has a tantrum. All his friends loved to come to their house but only to see Dom show off. That reality was gone now though and the attention he seeked was now available to him whenever he wanted.

The growth was now becoming quite obvious. His feet were now leaner and defined, his ankles bulked above the knuckle there as the muscle connecting his feet to his legs strengthed. His calves now appeared spilt, two heads appearing below the back of his knees. His quads expanded also.

Each thigh was now thickening, the muscle underneath shifting and almost fighting for room. He unconsciously flexed his thigh and the sensation sent a jolt of power and pleasure to his brain. His butt pulled upwards, the fat disintegrating from them, the globes of muscle there pushed upwards and out creating two large mounds that had a look of stone covered in a light coat of hair. He placed his hands on them and felt how hard they were. He knew instinctively that peoples eyes would be drawn to his butt from now on... at least until he turned around.

His abdominals now began to take shape. Each forming a clear cobble, almost like an old fashioned wall built from rocks. His treasure trail now lined up exactly with the line formed by his lower abs and lead to a belly button that sat at the crossroads of four large peaks.

Above this his chest began to expand with every breath, almost inflating. Each pectoral was now large and heavy looking, pulled upwards by the large muscles on his neck they looked even more taut. The muscle growth spread to his shoulder where they expanded and rounded, forming distinct shapes under his skin, seperate and powerful. HIs arms now began to fill out. He already had biceps that looked relatively large when flexed but they now looked twice the size. He raised his arm slowly and flexed, the bicep peaked and he couldn't flex and touch his shoulder at the same time. The mass between them was too strong. His forearms filled out and like his calves, seperated slightly. Even his hands now looked muscular, the cords from his wrist to his fingers on the back of his hands looked fuller.

He couldn't see but even his face thinned down before the muscles there swelled and his jaw became squarer.

Daryl meanwhile had gotten an erection, seemingly unaware of this fact he sat open mouthed.

Dom on the other hand was shifting in his seat, in awe of his brother but unsure of what that meant.

David felxed his muscles in turn, the minute now over. He opened and closed his hands, watching the muscles of his forearm move under the skin, straightening his arms he saw his triceps tighten and define and then relax and then tighten again.

Looking back at his brothers, "Is this what you mean?"

"Yeah, wow you look so strong, I hope I'm as big as you when I grow up David." Dom said jumping around his seat even more.

"Oh my god..." Daryl breathed. He was hot for his older brother. It felt so wrong to him but oddly familiar.

David laughed and went back to checking out his body. Something now drew his attention. He looked down at his cock and balls. They sat inbetween his massive trunk like thighs looking small and kind of pathetic.

"OK you two... you will now both get dressed and go back to normal. You will think everything is the way it is and it's always been that way."

With that they both stood up and exited the room silently.

After they left he drew his attention back to his body. "OK... I want my dick and balls to double in size as soon as I get back to my room. I want to enjoy this. With that he left the living room, grabbed some clothes and went upstairs.

Things were now looking up for David and he was loving it.

Go on be honest... who thought David was gonna be a bastard lol?

Matt
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
  #2   Add to Adam's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 23rd, 2009, 11:16 AM

Adam is on a distinguished road
Wait, how was David able to change people without touching them AND change himself, when Daryl's powers did not stretch that far?
  #3   Report Post  
Old July 23rd, 2009, 11:18 AM
TeenMuscleGod

WOW, Huge twist in the story! The growth scene was super hot as well, but I am sad to see Dom go back to normal haha oh well. I'm super curious to see what happens next, I have a feeling there's probably gonna be a ton more twist and turns. Keep up the great work!
  #4   Add to MonsterMash62's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 23rd, 2009, 04:30 PM

MonsterMash62 is on a distinguished road
Awesome, awesome story. Really hot.
The twist with the older brother stealing the power was great. The older brother changing things back but still remembering how Dom treated him when he was 5 was also great.

I did think the older brother was going to be a total jerk. It was a hot story, but I would love to see the older brother be a total jerk. Maybe he could grow Dom a older, and make both of them worship him.

Hot either way.
  #5   Add to rextorres's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 23rd, 2009, 06:32 PM

rextorres is on a distinguished road
Send a message via ICQ to rextorres Send a message via AIM to rextorres Send a message via MSN to rextorres Send a message via Yahoo to rextorres Send a message via Skype™ to rextorres
Too bad Dom had to become "normal" again. I guess it was David's turn to grow? Maybe Daryl would be next? Still a cool story! Thanks, Matt!
  #6   Add to 2bored's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 24th, 2009, 12:20 AM

2bored is on a distinguished road
The growth scene is exceptionally well done. The description was original as well. The other growth scenes are fine, but this one leaves them behind.
  #7   Add to skumbum's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 24th, 2009, 11:06 PM

skumbum is on a distinguished road
Fun chapter: mind control, muscle theft, super powers... Thanks for posting again.
  #8   Add to Ryne's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 24th, 2009, 11:48 PM
The Bigger, The Better!

Ryne is on a distinguished road
Ok, honestly, i feel daryl is SO left out of this whole growing thing! It seems totally unfair that he doesn't get anything but has all of that power....

Also, this story really needs an edge, or a villain. Maybe even a rivalry, i dunno. Just feels like its missing something.
  #9   Add to skumbum's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 28th, 2009, 09:18 AM

bump :)
  #10   Add to skumbum's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 31st, 2009, 11:39 PM

bump .

Last edited by skumbum; August 7th, 2009 at 04:52 PM.
  #11   Add to skumbum's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 7th, 2009, 04:53 PM

I hope nobody minds if I continue to bump this periodically...
  #12   Add to rextorres's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 7th, 2009, 06:24 PM

Send a message via ICQ to rextorres Send a message via AIM to rextorres Send a message via MSN to rextorres Send a message via Yahoo to rextorres Send a message via Skype™ to rextorres
I hope this story gets continued!
  #13   Add to MonsterMash62's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 7th, 2009, 11:03 PM

MonsterMash62 is on a distinguished road
I hope this gets continued too.
Will bumping it increase the chance? Probably not, but it can't hurt
  #14   Add to skumbum's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 5th, 2009, 09:31 PM

Bump ....
  #15   Add to skumbum's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 18th, 2009, 08:17 AM

bump ...
  #16   Add to rextorres's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 18th, 2009, 10:28 AM

I hope to see more of this story...

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options