The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to arpeejay's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 27th, 2009, 11:38 AM

Thanked 1,305 Times in 370 Posts
arpeejay will become famous soon enough
Send a message via Yahoo to arpeejay
Retrospective (Part 2)

By Richard Jasper

Part 1: http://www.musclegrowth.org/forum/sh...ad.php?t=15749

I think you can probably guess how things have gone since then:

* I've continued to grow about 1/10th of an inch taller, each year.

* I've continued to gain another 10 lbs. of muscle, each year.

* My dick grows about 1/5th of an inch each year.

Not long after my 40th birthday I realized that I was going to need to lead a fairly secluded life. At 6'1 and more than 400 lbs. of solid muscle, I was too big for most people to comprehend, much less be around.

Fortunately, I'd invested those early Olympia winnings, magazine contracts, and endorsement earnings in such a way that I had enough money to retire from public view.

Well, let's be honest, I was rolling in it, enough so that I could afford my own compound on the California coast. An awesome 10,000 square foot house (about of which was made up of the gym, indoor pool, and adjacent wet areas), spectacular views, and my own "can't be seen from the road" canyon where I could run around naked all day without being seen by anyone other than the occasional spy satellite.

Not a bad life, albeit a bit lonely at times.

I was, of course, as connected as anyone else. My profile name, BIGMUSCLE58, tended to attract a lot of attention but the lack of photos and my unwillingness to talk about stats tended to deflect it. From time to time I'd run across someone who seemed (a) really smart, (b) really nice, and (c) really hot. If they were local and unattached, I'd have them out, although not usually until after I'd had them vetted. (Well, yes, I *do* have a PI agency on retainer -- why wouldn't I?)

I was too freaky for most guys and the guys for whom I wasn't too freaky, well, I'm afraid they tended to be too freaky for me.

That changed, finally, a year ago.

:: You're Roger Harris, aren't you? :: the guy typed.

That took me aback a bit. Not that many people are keen on bodybuilding, not that many recall my brief (albeit spectacular) career, and no one had ever really made the connection.

:: And if I am? :: I typed back.

:: Then ultra fucking cool :: came the quick reply. :: I'm your number 1 fan! ::

And, then, unexpectedly.

:: I think I know why you're in hiding -- and I think it's something we have in common! ::

Now THAT got my attention.

David, it turned out, was 22 years old and 6 ft. tall and 300 lbs.

:: People think I'm a genetic freak... :: he pointed out, then told me why:

* Every year since he was 14, he'd grown half an inch taller (from 5'8 to 6 ft)

* Ever year since he was 14, he'd gained 20 lbs. of muscle (from 140 to 300 lbs.)

* Ever year since he was 14, he'd added 1/4 of an inch to his dick (from 9 inches to 11 inches.)

:: Give me a call on Wednesday :: I typed to him. :: I think we may need to meet. ::

His story, at least in the broad outlines, checked out with the PI agency. When David called Wednesday, I asked if he could visit that weekend.

"Holy Fucking Mother of God," he said when I answered the door, wearing my usual azure blue sarong.

And why not?

At 6'2" tall, I was 500 lbs. of solid muscle. My 40 inch biceps were bigger than his 32 inch quads. My 100 inch chest was broader than his massive bull-size shoulders. All of which had an effect on me. And, no, a sarong isn't a very effective tool for hiding a rock hard, 14 inch dick.

We've been together since then. I had visions of him outgrowing me in a few years but something else seems to be going on. We both grew this past year, as we knew we would -- and both us grew faster than we'd ever done before. An extra inch in height, an extra 50 lbs. of muscle, an extra inch of dick.

Where will it end?

Will it end?

Only time will tell.

[And, well, also, whether YOU, the reader, thinks it ought to keep going...]

Last edited by arpeejay; July 27th, 2009 at 12:11 PM.
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
  #2   Add to Mad Dog's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 27th, 2009, 12:32 PM

Mad Dog is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Mad Dog Send a message via MSN to Mad Dog Send a message via Yahoo to Mad Dog
DEFINITELY. What's better than a 50 year old muscle daddy?!

A 60 year old, even bigger muscle daddy. :3
  #3   Add to ganteugene's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 27th, 2009, 05:56 PM

ganteugene is on a distinguished road
Roar! That's hot. But give us a bit more time to jack off - so streeetch the story.

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options