The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Muscle Growth Fantasies and Story Ideas
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Today at 04:56 AM

Notices

Muscle Growth Fantasies and Story Ideas Got a great idea for a muscle growth story or want to share some of your growth fantasies? Post them here!

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to Sar is Happy's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 10th, 2009, 01:03 AM

Sar is Happy is on a distinguished road
big getting bigger

Hi all. I've been lurking a bit...got a bit too many pm's from guys trying to get me to interact...so just went back into lurking...i'm a rather timid girl, I don't like being so direct and blunt with private messages...

anyway, besides all that, I've been daydreaming a lot lately, about guys who were once big, getting even bigger.

like, someone who is 7 feet tall, a huge amount of muscle, huge penis, getting even bigger, visably. like, someone is jealous and tries to shrink him, but backfires and grows him even more.

anything like this? usually the gay stories dont' bother me, but i like to try to visualize myself as the female in the story, so i prefer striaght ones. anyone know anything?
  #2   Add to musqlure's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 10th, 2009, 06:35 PM

musqlure is on a distinguished road
I very much like this story idea as well, whether it's straight or gay. That said, I'm afraid I can't be a whole lot of help. There's a story entitled "Failed Revenge" that you might like. You could also check out the stuff over at coiledfist.org, where you'll find "Revenge Gone Awry Part I" and "Revenge Gone Awry Part II." There's another story called "The New Master" that you can find in the story archive, but it's pretty short, as I recall.

My hunch is that none of these stories is going to be exactly what you're looking for, since all of them are written from a gay perspective. If there are straight stories like this, I'm not aware of them. In addition, although as I said I think this makes for a hot story idea, most writers on this site obviously don't agree. The vast bulk of the stories tend to follow the more typical "revenge of the nerd" pattern.

Good luck in your search. And if you find anything that fits, do let me know.
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
  #3   Add to sexiscriptor's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 22nd, 2009, 12:57 PM
Your Adoring Fanboy

sexiscriptor is on a distinguished road
Send a message via ICQ to sexiscriptor
i always loved this, too; "Failed Revenge" remains a total favorite :P

btw, good for you, being a girl and sticking out our mass homoerotica XD AND, of course, overcoming lurkerdom to post here glad to have the contribution! ^.^
~Ille

Things happen.
  #4   Add to musqlure's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 22nd, 2009, 11:23 PM

musqlure is on a distinguished road
I love this theme too, but there really don't seem to be many stories that feature it. I gave the only three (or maybe four) examples I know. Are there others I'm missing?
  #5   Add to Shadow69's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 23rd, 2009, 06:28 AM
The Unfetted Darkness

Shadow69 is on a distinguished road
Sar, if you want a tale like that and kind find it you are most likely going to have to ask someone to write it for you or, if you are into it, do a roleplay with that kind of scene.

sure that there are guys here that will do both for you but will still try to look for hetrosexual stories with such content for you, if you want.

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options