The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to arpeejay's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 10th, 2009, 06:40 PM

Thanked 1,305 Times in 370 Posts
arpeejay will become famous soon enough
Send a message via Yahoo to arpeejay
Best Buds (Part 3)

By Richard Jasper

Part 1: http://www.musclegrowth.org/forum/sh...ad.php?t=16622

Part 2: http://www.musclegrowth.org/forum/sh...ad.php?t=16708

The evening after their second workout, John pulled out a cloth tape measure and ordered James to strip to his skivvies.

"Uh, why?" James asked, blushing furiously.

"It's an experiment, remember?" John said, motioning James to lift his hands over his head and wrapping the tape around James' scrawny chest. "We need baseline stats."

John checked the tape twice, blinking rapidly.

"Well, let's see what the other numbers are."

They were equally surprising.

"Damn, boy," John said finally. "I didn't think anyone was THAT skinny!"

James blushed again.

"Just how much DO you weigh?"

James had to step on John's electronic bathroom scale three times before it would actually register.

"114.8 lbs.," John read off. "Geez, I think I weighed more than that in 8th grade!"

James hung his head.

"But don't worry," John said. "I'll make you eat."

The thought of what John could feed James made his head spin but he pulled himself together long enough to ask:

"Well, uh, how about you? How much do you weigh?"

"Let's find out," he said, stepping on the scale.

"Look at that," John added. "160! I thought I'd put on a few pounds over the summer! I was about 150 when I graduated!"

James gulped.

"Jeez, John," he said. "You're a hulk!"

John laughed at that.

"Oh, c'mon, dude, 160 lbs. isn't remotely hulkish!"

James grimaced.

"Oh, no," he agreed. "Not at all! Just because you weigh 40% more than I do."

John's eyes lit up at that.

"Really?" he smiled. "That's so cool. Think what it would be like if you weighed 40% more than I do!"

James gulped.

"Shit, John, that's impossible. There's no way I could ever weigh 225 lbs.!"

John clapped his friend on the shoulder.

"We'll see about that!"

And so it went.

Every day but Sunday, the two roommates worked out at the gym first thing in the morning, then went to the dining hall for a big breakfast. Every evening, before turning in for bed, they spent half an hour stretching each other out.

Thanks to those stretching sessions, James always felt completely rested and ready to go the next morning. Of course, it was also the case that he consistently woke up at 2 a.m. with a raging hard on and promptly beat himself in no more than 10-12 strokes.

"Boy, you go through a lot of kleenex," John observed one morning, causing James to blush more furiously than usual; James pretended like he hadn't heard and John, the mischievous glint in his eyes notwithstanding, let it drop.

Somehow in between they managed to go to all their classes, do all their studying, and keep up with John's active social life. James was surprised when John told him that he wasn't going to pledge the fraternity but he figured he was just making judicious use of his time. The lacrosse team, the SGA, and the French club took up plenty of John's time as it was.

Invariably there were meets and meetings and parties and John dragged James to almost all of them, going out of his way to introduce his roommate to his friends and to the new people he was meeting for the first time.

"Really," James said, "you don't need to go to all this trouble."

John shook his head.

"Don't be silly," he replied. "You need the practice. How are we ever going to find you a boyfriend if you don't meet people?"

It was James' turn to laugh.

"Who says I need a boyfriend? I have too much going on as it is!"

And why would I want one when I have you, he added to himself.

"Well, you can't rely on me forever," John pointed out, once again reading James' thoughts. "One of these days some girl is going to get her hooks in me and then you'll be on your own!"

James sighed.

"But not yet," John added. "Not yet!"

As the semester went by James did, in fact, become a bit more comfortable at the social gatherings John dragged him, too. It didn't hurt that he was growing like a weed!

"Uh, James," John said about halfway through the semester. "We need to go to the mall."

James blinked at his friend.

"Whatever for?"

"To buy you some new clothes, doofus. We're going to Antoinette's party Saturday night and the ones you have don't fit."

The slack-jawed expression on James' face was priceless.

"Don't tell me you haven't noticed?"

James shook his head.

"Step up on the scale, dude."

This time the scale registered as soon as James stood on it.

"Yep," John said, "that's about what I thought -- 130 lbs."

James stared at John with disbelief.

"You're kidding!"

John pointed at the numbers on the scale.

"Read it yourself, doofus!"

John could see James doing the arithmetic in his head.

"Yes, yes, that's 15 lbs. in 8 weeks. Or, to be more precise, about a 12% increase in your overall body mass."

James eyes bulged.

"And," John added. "As far as I can tell, it's all muscle."

John pulled out the measuring tape again. This time he didn't have to ask James to take off his shirt. The stats were still pretty pathetic compared to John's but quite significant for James.

"Wow!"

John laughed.

"Wow, indeed -- keep up the good work!"

[More to cum...]
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
The Following User Says Thank You to arpeejay For This Useful Post:
dickasauras (October 16th, 2012)
  #2   Add to Ender's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 10th, 2009, 07:23 PM
Muscle Nerd in Training

Ender is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to Ender
With some many stories involving one character being dominated (at that character's expense) by another; it's refreshing to have a story where one character is actually going out of his way to be a real friend and help his buddy become more than what he (guy being helped) thought he could be...

As LB said guys like John are all too rare in the real world... which sad...

So many "Nerdlings" never have the luck of meeting a "Mentor Jock" to show them you can have the jock body without becoming the sort of jerk that drive the guys that can most benfit from athletics from ever having the chance to try...

Ender
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
  #3   Add to philat99's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 10th, 2009, 07:49 PM

philat99 is on a distinguished road
I'm enjoying this latest product from your richly endowed fantasy life. It's so realistic and just plain good-natured as one college guy helps a less fortunate one. Keep up the great and voluminous writing.
Mike

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options