The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Muscle Growth Fantasies and Story Ideas
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Muscle Growth Fantasies and Story Ideas Got a great idea for a muscle growth story or want to share some of your growth fantasies? Post them here!

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to a_lost_prophet's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 24th, 2009, 03:58 PM
working hard since 2001

a_lost_prophet is on a distinguished road
What would you write?

I had this random thought I wanted to ask;

You woke up day on the sofa of this amazing apartment. It's not yours, but as you explore you come across a mirror and see your reflection. Your body as grown from what you knew to what you desire. In small black boxers you look upon yourself, ripped, buffed and handsome.

As you explore this house further you come across a young olive skinned man, with black hair. In a smart suite that conceals a firms well developed body. He's the estate agent, on the tour of this furnish apartment you're shown the single king sized bedroom, an open plan living-dining-kitchen, and beyond the glass panels a swimming pool with a view that over looks a lake.

At this point you're given a folder piece of card. On the top are the words "This is the home of" in the middle just where is fold is, is the word "and". Your name is written to the left. As you brush you thumb against the letters you feel the wet ink and realise, this is how. With a pen your body, life and outlook have changed to his paradise. With a blank space to the right, you are offered a pen by your angelic retail agent and asked to fill in the space.

This is it, this is your chance to pick who you wish to spend this dream with. By writing down a name, their body with morph into a same adonis that you have become, they're lives will mould to be lived along side yours and when you put that pen down, they will walk through that door, welcome you home and kiss you passtionately on the lips.

My question is; could be someone you know, celebrity or fictional. But who's name would you write and why?
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
  #2   Add to Greggrth's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 25th, 2009, 02:30 AM

Greggrth is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to Greggrth
OK, I know it's kinda sad, but I'd put down Jacob Black, how I picture him. And if he gets to become a bigger, muscular version too, then all the better. And I chose him because I liked the character, he was sweet and a tad naive and he was HUGE!

"I'm more afraid of an army of sheep led by a lion, than an army of lions led by a sheep"
  #3   Add to dolphinbad's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 25th, 2009, 09:47 AM
DolphinBAD

dolphinbad is on a distinguished road
I would write the name of Achilles (Brad Pitt in Troy). He was huge, manly and yet sweet and caring and he loved his cousin Patroclus.
  #4   Add to UrGaath's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 26th, 2009, 03:37 AM

UrGaath is on a distinguished road
hmm

first off, greggrth, that's not sad at all. that'd be quite sexy. Jacob Black is a very nice fantasy.

secondly...
" By writing down a name, their body with morph into a same adonis that you have become"

If I'm reading this right... for me this would be quite a conundrum, since I don't know if I'd want him to have the "same" body I do- same level of development, that is. personally, I'm not sure whether I'd want him to have more, or less, or the same- I fantasize about all of those on a regular basis. Beauty-wise, sure. but I go back and forth as to whether my love has the same level of muscles, or more, or less. sometimes he's actually really skinny. Or sometimes I am and he's a monster.

Maybe this would be my personal hell- unable to choose! Well, if I was forced to I've got some people I know personally, but just wanted to share my conundrum.
  #5   Add to a_lost_prophet's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 26th, 2009, 12:35 PM
working hard since 2001

a_lost_prophet is on a distinguished road
I see your point, it was poor wording on my part. In this case his body would morph to your desires. If you wish him to be bigger or smaller. That would be your imagination to decide but the name will be needed in writing.

Also did I mention there was a gym downstairs. You can build him up or tone him down depending on your mood. But from the sounds of it you have a name in mind.
  #6   Add to sexiscriptor's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 27th, 2009, 09:39 AM
Your Adoring Fanboy

sexiscriptor is on a distinguished road
Send a message via ICQ to sexiscriptor
ugh. couple of options. obviously, you, lost_prophet ;p that's a natch. but also my ex and prolly that boy i fell utterly in love with in highschool; i'd prolly get along better with him than the ex XD

damn me for being a realist about this. haha
~Ille

Things happen.

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode