The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to Josh's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 18th, 2004, 10:07 PM
Josh

Josh
Send a message via Yahoo to Josh
Ben's Obsession (Working title)

Here is my first ever story,

Josh

Ben had always wanted to be big. No not just big, HUGE! No not just huge but the most FUCKING MASSIVE MUSCLE MONSTER WHO EVER WALKED THE EARTH! As you can tell he was a little obsessed and Ben, now 25 had from the age of 15 worked out religiously, eaten healthily and slept at least 8 hours a night had plenty of results to show. A naturally large guy Ben stood at 6?4 225 lbs with 17.5 inch biceps and a low 8% bodyfat. In short he had a body that most men would kill for. His chest which he had worked especially hard on filled out t-shirts like two boulders and his shoulders were unbelievably broad.
In spite of this Adonis like body Ben was far from satisfied. He saw pictures of Coleman, Ruhl and Priest and just felt small and pathetic. Why oh why cant I get that big, please make me that HUGE! was his nightly plea to God. A simple soul Ben was unaware that the reason that the aforementioned men were so much larger than him was in part due to the fact they were pumped full of every roid under the Sun and simply that they had been doing it so much longer than him.
Of course it was inevitable that Ben himself would be introduced to roids and he embraced them with vigour. His incredible genetics and unrivalled drive meant that in another year Ben had put on another 45lbs of pure muscle and to anyone but himself he looked fucking gigantic and to be honest, fucking scary! Even though he now weighed more than a fair few professional bodybuilders due to his exceptionally large frame he still didn?t feel huge like he wanted to. He just saw the lanky 15 year old that had been called beanpole at school.
Although with 100% dedication Ben had the genetics to become as big as the professionals by 30 or so Ben didn?t have to wait that long?.

Dear readers I couldn?t decide on the hottest way for Ben to become huge. Could you guys say whether u would prefer:
a) an ancient totem that provides wishes (allowing Ben to choose how big he gets)
b) a chemical spill which provides accidental growth (no control)
c) a new roid which for an odd and unexplained reason has an exponential effect on Ben?s growth (allowing some control over how big he gets)
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
  #2   Add to Rannen's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 18th, 2004, 10:13 PM

Rannen is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to Rannen
I choose C.
  #3   Add to wbhunk's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 18th, 2004, 10:56 PM

wbhunk is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to wbhunk Send a message via Yahoo to wbhunk
I choose A

There's always something to be said for magic.
  #4   Add to jcnutt's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 19th, 2004, 06:24 AM

jcnutt has disabled reputation
Send a message via AIM to jcnutt Send a message via Yahoo to jcnutt
"C" is the only answer.....
  #5   Add to Mad Dog's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 19th, 2004, 09:15 AM

Mad Dog is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Mad Dog Send a message via MSN to Mad Dog Send a message via Yahoo to Mad Dog
C. It fits the theme and still allows him to grow bigger if he wants.
  #6   Add to iceman751's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 19th, 2004, 10:05 AM

iceman751 is on a distinguished road
A or C, for me I would like A, because it gives you creative license to make him as huge or as small, but strong as you want. There are basically no limits for you with A, but with B and C there will be some limits because the control won't be totally in your hands.
  #7   Add to brent's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 19th, 2004, 03:22 PM

brent has disabled reputation
Send a message via AIM to brent Send a message via Yahoo to brent
it's B for me

A would be cool since he could change bigger/smaller, and the story could be longer. C, well he's already using roids, so I pick B.
  #8   Add to SMGF's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 19th, 2004, 06:37 PM

SMGF
All of the above?
  #9   Add to n2size's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 19th, 2004, 09:39 PM

n2size
As long as he grows it doesn't matter. If I had to choose, I would do it in this manner:

1. b
2. c
3. d

I'd be happy with whatever you decide for the next chapter.

Thanks.

n2size
  #10   Add to rextorres's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 20th, 2004, 01:10 AM

rextorres is on a distinguished road
Send a message via ICQ to rextorres Send a message via AIM to rextorres Send a message via MSN to rextorres Send a message via Yahoo to rextorres Send a message via Skype™ to rextorres
It depends, whether or not his "new" size should be a surprise or not.

With answer C, he can grow as big as he wants to! He can give himself the body of a gymnast, or he can make himself look like a Hulk.

Most guys on here will tell you: "The bigger, the better".

Let Ben go crazy, and add 700 pounds of muscle! What a rush!

Rex
  #11   Add to sexiscriptor's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 20th, 2004, 01:02 PM
Your Adoring Fanboy

sexiscriptor is on a distinguished road
Send a message via ICQ to sexiscriptor
whatever works best...
i've always liked it when the guy has some control, but that's just me...

Things happen.
  #12   Add to Josh's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 21st, 2004, 04:02 AM
Josh

Josh
thanks for the replies

Hi everyone,

thanks for the replies and i hope u like the next installment which ill post soon,

Josh
  #13   Add to idigphish's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 21st, 2004, 09:44 AM

idigphish is on a distinguished road
i prefer

[color=red]C[/color]
[color=red]please![/color]
[color=#ff0000][/color]
[color=deepskyblue]Believability is so much more erotic.[/color]
  #14   Add to Josh's Reputation   Report Post  
Old December 3rd, 2004, 07:16 PM
Josh

Josh
the next part

here we go comments are appreciated,

Ben had always wanted to be big. No not just big, HUGE! No not just huge but the most FUCKING MASSIVE MUSCLE MONSTER WHO EVER WALKED THE EARTH! As you can tell he was a little obsessed and Ben, now 25 had from the age of 15 worked out religiously, eaten healthily and slept at least 8 hours a night had plenty of results to show. A naturally large guy Ben stood at 6?4 225 lbs with 17.5 inch biceps and a low 8% bodyfat. In short he had a body that most men would kill for. His chest which he had worked especially hard on filled out t-shirts like two boulders and his shoulders were unbelievably broad.
In spite of this Adonis like body Ben was far from satisfied. He saw pictures of Coleman, Ruhl and Priest and just felt small and pathetic. Why oh why cant I get that big, please make me that HUGE! was his nightly plea to God. A simple soul Ben was unaware that the reason that the aforementioned men were so much larger than him was in part due to the fact they were pumped full of every roid under the Sun and simply that they had been doing it so much longer than him.
Of course it was inevitable that Ben himself would be introduced to roids and he embraced them with vigour. His incredible genetics and unrivalled drive meant that in another year Ben had put on another 45lbs of pure muscle and to anyone but himself he looked fucking gigantic and to be honest, fucking scary! Even though he now weighed more than a fair few professional bodybuilders due to his exceptionally large frame he still didn?t feel huge like he wanted to. He just saw the lanky 15 year old that had been called beanpole at school.
Although with 100% dedication Ben had the genetics to become as big as the professionals by 30 or so Ben didn?t have to wait that long?.

Ben stood looking at himself in his Calvin Klein Boxers for about 30 minutes. Whilst others would have seen a colossus of a man posing and flexing, all Ben saw was a pathetic little weed trying to make his muscles look big. He sighed and gave himself another shot of the latest steroid but depression was starting to take over. He looked at his Ronnie Coleman poster with a mixture of lust and hatred. A knock at the door interrupted his sombre musings. He trudged to the door as usual the floorboards rattled under his considerable bulk.
?Hey Ben!? It was Kwami the African-American guy who lived up the stairs. ?Ben I?m moving tomorrow. I want you to have this to say thanks for being a good neighbour these past few years? ?Fuck man!? Kwami said looking up. Have you got even BIGGER since last time I saw you!?? Ben smiled bashfully ignoring what seemed to be a rhetorical question and took the gift off Kwami. ?Thanks man what is it?? The totem was made of some dark wood and set with jade. It resembled some sort of ugly elongated rhinoceros. ?It?s a good luck totem my grandmother gave me. She said it was a carving of an ancient god of desires. Anyway its given me some luck over the years (Kwami had started an extremely successful architecture company) so I hope it has the same effect on you. Anyway drop by my new place some time.?They shook hands and Kwami left leaving Ben with the Statue in his hands.
?God of desires indeed? smiled Ben inwardly. The thought was there anyway. Ben was going to miss that guy. Ben sat down on his two seater couch and started as he always did when he was alone to think about getting HUGE! As he toyed with the totem he whispered out loud,?Man I wish I was twice no three times the size I am now!
As he finished his sentence the totems jade stones turned a vivid blue. The stones lit up and directed their glow onto his body. Before Ben had time to freak out he noticed that he felt like he had a post workout pump. Looking in the mirror he saw why and he fucking loved what he saw. Every muscle in his body was swelling and bulging and jostling for position as if each individual muscle wanted to be the biggest in Ben?s gigantic new bulk. He was expanding at a rapid rate in all directions his gigantic arse almost filling the entire couch which was beginning to creak and fall apart under his immense mass. His biceps grew so the watermelons in Ben?s fridge paled in comparison. His pecs which had always been Ben?s weakest group ballooned into shelves of pure solid striated muscle. His legs pushed against each other vying for space to grow in and fill. Ben roared in delight as the couch finally gave into to him and collapsed in a heap of dust. ?I am fucking HUGE!!? he crowed. He surveyed his 800lb 6?8 frame flexing and posing for all he was worth. Finally he was HUGE! ?Ronnie Coleman will look like a pip squeak next to me!? Smirked Ben, imagining the look on his face as he was stripped of his Mr Olympia title. But looking at the still glowing totem Ben wondered why he should stop now? ?Its time for some more size? boomed Ben?

Dear Readers, as you can tell there will be another chapter with some ridiculous growth. Would you prefer Kwami to be involved or have Ben continue his solo growth?
The Following User Says Thank You to Josh For This Useful Post:
monstarmaster (July 4th, 2013)
  #15   Add to superhugegod's Reputation   Report Post  
Old December 3rd, 2004, 07:35 PM

superhugegod is on a distinguished road
Kwami needs to be involved, because I don't know what I would do with a small partner in love. Not too many small guys can handle a 350 lbs. monster.
  #16   Add to n2size's Reputation   Report Post  
Old December 3rd, 2004, 09:08 PM

n2size
I agree with superhugeguy, bring Kwami back. The more guys growing the better.

Please continue.

Thanks.

n2size
  #17   Add to n2size's Reputation   Report Post  
Old December 3rd, 2004, 09:10 PM

n2size
Sorry, superhugegod , I should have said.

Please forgive me.

n2size
  #18   Add to Mad Dog's Reputation   Report Post  
Old December 3rd, 2004, 10:43 PM

Mad Dog is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Mad Dog Send a message via MSN to Mad Dog Send a message via Yahoo to Mad Dog
Only thing missing: what happened to his cock?

He can't fuck anyone with muscles like those if his cock stayed the same size!
  #19   Add to brent's Reputation   Report Post  
Old December 9th, 2004, 09:36 AM

brent has disabled reputation
Send a message via AIM to brent Send a message via Yahoo to brent
I think Kwami, should stay as a friend, but not grow. His desire was for the business he built, and not muscle. Plus I think it would be hot to have Kwami, climbing all over this giant! You could have some real fun with the size differences as Kwami worships the god helped create!

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options