The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to arpeejay's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 28th, 2009, 11:33 AM

Thanked 1,305 Times in 370 Posts
arpeejay will become famous soon enough
Send a message via Yahoo to arpeejay
Kept Boy (Part 4)

By Richard Jasper

Part 3: http://www.musclegrowth.org/forum/sh...ad.php?t=16881

Part 2: http://www.musclegrowth.org/forum/sh...ad.php?t=16864

Part 1: http://www.musclegrowth.org/forum/showthread.php?t=2782

Jason's Story (4.1)

As it turned out, what Eddie really wanted was MUSCLE. He was a total muscle pig, totally in love with my muscle, and completely in lust with the idea of being big and muscular himself.

"How big do you want to get?" I asked him. Mentally I was already making plans to scale back my foundation work.

"Uh, well, I..."

There was that blushing reticence again.

"Fitness model big? Amateur bodybuilder big...?"

Oh ho, I thought, still blushing!

"Pro bodybuilder big...?"

Finally, he stammered it out:

"I, uh, well, really what I want is," he began.

"I want muscles to match my dick!"

Whoosh!

The vision that popped up gave me one helluva head rush.

"Damn, boy," I said. "I don't know that anyone has ever had muscles that big!"

His shoulders slumped.

"You don't think I can do it, do you?"

I wrapped him in my big arms and gave him a hug, which was all the prompting he needed to bury his face (once again) in my thick, hairy pecs.

"If you really want it," I told him. "I see no reason you can't be the biggest bodybuilder that's ever walked the planet."

His giant cock throbbed in response to that, as if to say:

Yes! I have the Power!

I left Eddie with Perkins and Porter, my fat and sassy gray tabbies, and went to make a few phone calls.

Eddie's Story (4.2)

Jason had us set up in no time with a trainer / nutritionist and a chef, plus an on call massage therapist and chiropractor. It was all really nice but I was afraid he was going overboard.

"I can cook just fine, ya know," I told him. "And I was hoping I could work out with you. I mean, you can teach me everything I need to know, right?"

He smiled and gave me a hug.

Damn! Every time he did that I got a boner that just wouldn't quit!

"I know you can cook, babe, and I will be happy for you to hang out with Andre when Paul isn't working your butt into the ground. But you need to learn how to eat and rest as well as train; having to figure out the food prep, too, is a lot to, uh, bite off."

That perked me up a bit but I was still kinda miffed about not getting to train with him and said so. Without so much as a howdy doo, Jason grabbed me by the shirt and the waist and hoisted me overhead, pressing me up and down 10 times before setting me back down.

"When you can do that to me, then we'll train together," he said. "In the meantime, you'll train with Paul and I'll watch, OK?"

Boy! As if I wasn't hard enough already!

Then he went off to one of his foundation meetings and I got down to business.

Jason's Story (4.3)

God did he grow!

It was unfrickin' believable. Paul reproached me more than once, accusing me of putting steroids in his lube or something but Andre backed me up.

"Non," he said. "I account for all that enters the young man's mouth. Food, cher Paul, excellent food, washed down with a good red wine, and more food."

Well, not "everything" that goes into his mouth, I thought to myself.

The first month Eddie gained 10 lbs. of muscle, which was more than decent for a beginner; the second month he gained 15 lbs. In just two months Eddie went from a well-proportioned but skinny 150 lbs. to 175 lbs. of sexy muscle. His face was fuller, too, making him look like a man more so than a teenage boy, and the muscle was in all the right places. He grew everywhere except his waist, which was still a minuscule 28 inches.

Eddie gave me a quick biceps flex, showing off his 16.5 inch biceps that were a good three inches bigger than they had been when he moved in with me.

"Good enough to eat," I said.

He blushed, then grinned.

"I'm still nothing next to you, Mister," he replied with a cocky swagger that wasn't there two months previously.

"Just look at your fucking muscles!"

Eddie's efforts had been a good excuse to double down in the gym and I'd added another 10 lbs. of quality mass.

Standing side by side it was clear that we were exactly the same height (6 ft.) and, well...

"I've added 25 lbs. of muscle," Eddie observed. "And you still outweigh me by 65 fucking lbs. I look like a kid next to you."

I pointed to his massive cock.

"When it's soft that thing is still half an inch longer than mine is when it's hard," I replied. "Who's the one who looks like a kid?"

His gaze had me instantly hard, of course. There was an appraising quality to it that I hadn't seen before.

"If had your muscles, or if you had my dick..."

I looked at myself. I looked at his dick.

"Kid, I'm not gonna lie," I told him. "I've got a kickass body. But if I had your dick, nobody would notice the rest of me."

He nodded.

"That's what I was thinking, too," he said, adding, when he saw the expression on my face, "No offense!"

I tousled his hair.

"None taken, Big Man! Now let's grow some more!"

Eddie's Story (4.4)

The next month I busted my balls like I had never done before and, as you've seen, I have damned big balls.

At the monthly weigh in, Paul and Andre sort of hung back, like they were afraid that whatever I had might be catching, as if muscles and a great big dick weren't something you'd want to come down with!

200 lbs.

In one month I'd gained as much as I'd put on the previous two months.

My waist had inched up to 29 but my chest was 48 and my arms were 19 inches cold.

Mister J's boner said it all.

"You've done good, kid," he told me and then squeezed me to his chest.

Fuck! I thought. He's still the hottest fucking man on the planet.

And bigger, too. I guess having someone to -- what's the word he uses? oh yeah -- mentor was a good motivator for him, too. He had gained another 10 lbs., the most he'd ever put on in one month, he said, and at 250 lbs. he was totally fucktastic!

"And you are so much stronger than you were before," he said. "Paul and Andre have only good things to say."

I blushed, then chimed in.

"Tell me how many guys your age put on 20 lbs. of muscle in three months?" I said. "And how many of 'em bench more than 500 lbs. for reps."

He lifted his right arm and gave it a big flex -- the peak rose before my eyes like Mount Rushmore, a solid mass of granite.

"You think I've still got it in me?" he asked.

I grinned.

"I think it's time we found out!"

Whee!

He whipped me off my feet and cranked out 20 reps this time, 200 lbs. of me going up and down like a rag doll.

"Very impressive, Big Man," I said. "Now it's your turn."

I gave the signal to Paul and Andre and they grabbed Jason, turning him on his side.

"Oh, no," Jason said, "You don't think..."

In one smooth motion I stood under him, placed my hands where Paul had told me I would find the best grip, and PRESSED him into the air, held him there for 10 seconds, then slowly let him back down.

Whoosh!

His smile was a mile wide.

"That," he told me, "was fucking awesome. It's time to start working out together!"

We started working out right there, causing Paul and Andre to go scurrying.

When we slowed down for a minute, I whispered in his ear.

"I love you, Mr. Jones," I said simply.

He held me at arm's length, looked deeply into my eyes.

"If that's the case, you're going to have to learn to call me Jason," he said. "Not Mr. Jones."

I laughed.

"I can do that," I told him.

He hugged me yet again.

"Good," he said quietly. "Because I love you, too."

[Long enough this time? I'll try to, uh, keep it up for the next chapter!]

Which, it turns out, is the conclusion: http://www.musclegrowth.org/forum/sh...ad.php?t=16889

Last edited by arpeejay; August 28th, 2009 at 05:32 PM.
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
  #2   Add to tagsnola's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 28th, 2009, 12:53 PM

tagsnola is on a distinguished road
I can't help it...

... that chapter got me boned. And now I'm leaking!
Cheers!
TagsNOLA
  #3   Add to Mad Dog's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 28th, 2009, 02:24 PM

Mad Dog is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Mad Dog Send a message via MSN to Mad Dog Send a message via Yahoo to Mad Dog
Nice. :3~~~~~~
  #4   Add to blondYT's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 28th, 2009, 09:55 PM

blondYT is on a distinguished road
This whole series is amazing. Great characters. True love and consideration. Thanks!

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options