The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to arpeejay's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 31st, 2009, 07:47 AM

Thanked 1,305 Times in 370 Posts
arpeejay will become famous soon enough
Send a message via Yahoo to arpeejay
Superman gets BIG (Part 2)

By Richard Jasper

Part 1: http://www.musclegrowth.org/forum/sh...ad.php?t=16906

Noah took Clark to Mo's, a hole-in-the-wall Mexican place on the Southside.

"I really got into Tex-Mex when I was stationed at Ft. Hood," Noah said, squeezing into the booth.

Jeez, Clark thought. His shoulders are nearly as wide as the whole booth!

Clark ate, of course, even though he didn't need it (and didn't excrete it, for that matter; his super Kryptonian body metabolized all of it.) But people expected him to eat (and go to the bathroom, for that matter) so he'd long ago learned how to go through the motions.

Still, having grown up in Smallville and with no particular incentive to try new things, Clark's taste in food was Midwestern at best. Bland this, bland that, blah, blah, blah.

Noah made recommendations and asked Clark how spicy he liked it?

"Oh, I'm tough," Clark said. His super tongue and super gullet could consume a whole field of chili peppers if need be. "I'll take it like you do."

Noah smirked.

"Maybe not that hot," he replied. "I'll order for you, OK?"

Clark nodded. The nausea was gone but he was still feeling, well, odd. Definitely mellow but also somewhat muzzy headed, as if he were wrapped in cotton.

"Wow," Clark said when the food arrived and he started shoveling it in. "This is really good and..."

Clark spluttered, turned red, broke out into a sweat.

"Here, drink this down," Noah said, handing Clark a big glass of sweet tea. "You bit right into a jalapeno."

Clark quickly drained the glass, sat it down, and leaned back.

"Oh my god," he said. "What was that?"

Noah just chuckled.

"Hey, man, you told me you liked it hot! I guess you meant hot from a Smallville point of view, huh? That rates about half a pepper most places!"

Clark touched the roof of his mouth with his tongue.

"Ya know," he said wonderingly. "I think I burned the roof of my mouth."

Noah motioned the cute Latina waitress over and asked for a glass of ice.

"You suck on that," he told Clark, when it came. "That'll take care of it. You know how to suck, don't you?"

Clark blushed.

"So tell me, Noah," he said, aiming for a distraction. "Just how did you get to be so fucking, uh, I mean, impressively huge?"

Noah shrugged his massive shoulders. He outweighed Clark by more than 100 lbs., all of it in the right places.

"I was always naturally athletic as a kid," he said. "I played all the sports, did all the PT stuff in school and in boot camp. But I didn't really work on getting big until I was already in the Army."

Clark nodded. His own natural athleticism was always something he had to hide, even though his high school chums, especially that hottie Tom Welling, had always been after him to sign up for football and whatnot.

"By the time I started, I was already 225 lbs.and was benching 315 lbs. for reps," Noah continued.

"Really?" Clark asked. "That's as much as I weigh. 315 sounds like a lot!"

Noah chuckled.

"315's not bad when you only weigh 225 and you've never touched a weight before," he observed. "But that was 125 lbs. ago. Now I'm 350 and bench 1050 for reps."

Clark thought about that.

"Sounds impressive!"

Noah looked at him, frowning slightly.

"Sounds impressive? How much do you bench?"

Clark thought about that. As far as he could tell, Superman's strength had no known limits; he was, after all, capable of distorting the space time continuum.

"Uh..."

Noah laughed.

"Don't tell me a big guy like you has never hit the weights?" Noah asked, reaching across the table and feeling Clark's big arm through his starched white shirt. Without thinking, Clark flexed it a bit.

"Actually," Clark said. "I don't. It's all, uh, what do you call it? Calisthenics. You know. Push ups and chin ups and deep knee bends and that kinda stuff."

Noah whistled.

"Jeez, boy, that's pretty fucking incredible. You're obviously built like a brick shit house. And you've never touched a weight? Wow!"

Clark blushed again.

"Oh, I'm not not all that," he said. "Especially compared to a guy like you."

Noah grinned at that and flexed his gigantic 26 inch arm.

"You like these big muscles, Clark?"

Clark licked his lips.

"You bet, Noah," Clark replied. "I've never seen anything like 'em!"

Noah just looked at Clark, as if trying to decide something.

"Well, I'd be happy to give you a show," he said. "Ultimately, y'know, it's all about how a guy looks on the stage, not how much he hangs out in the Expo hall."

Clark felt another jolt of electricity go through his body.

Dayum, he thought. What I wouldn't give...

"Y'know," Clark said. "I think you're absolutely right. I need to see what this posing stuff is like. But, uh..."

Noah laughed.

"Where? Not here, obviously!" he said. "We could go back to my hotel or..."

Clark didn't think twice

"Heck, we can go to my condo," he said. "There's plenty of room and I bet the lighting is a lot better."

Noah smiled.

Gotcha.

"Just tell me where to go, Big Guy," Noah said, draping his arm around Clark's broad shoulders as they walked back to the Jeep.

Silvia, the cute Latina waitress, rolled her eyes.

"Look at those two big guys," she hissed at Julio, the bus boy. "In public, no less."

Julio just nodded, a dreamy smile on his sexy young face.

"Someday," he said.

Silvia whacked his ass with her dish towel.

"You're all alike!"

[Growth WILL occur at some point, I promise!]

Part 3: http://www.musclegrowth.org/forum/sh...ad.php?t=16911

Last edited by arpeejay; August 31st, 2009 at 01:26 PM.
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
  #2   Add to Blake's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 31st, 2009, 08:33 AM
A wanabe be muscled chav

Blake is on a distinguished road
[Growth WILL occur at some point, I promise!]

Hmmmmm...... glad to hear it RPJ...
  #3   Add to muscl4life's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 31st, 2009, 09:12 AM
a true SIZE QUEEN

muscl4life is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to muscl4life
I am digging this story, and can't wait for the growth to happen, but I trust your storytelling skills to decide the most appropriate moment.

Cheers,
  #4   Add to Mad Dog's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 31st, 2009, 11:15 AM

Mad Dog is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Mad Dog Send a message via MSN to Mad Dog Send a message via Yahoo to Mad Dog
Innnnnnnteresting.
  #5   Add to tagsnola's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 31st, 2009, 11:49 AM

tagsnola is on a distinguished road
Growth?...

... Superman will experience growth? Awesome!
Cheers!
- TagsNOLA

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options