The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to arpeejay's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 1st, 2009, 07:51 AM

Thanked 1,305 Times in 370 Posts
arpeejay will become famous soon enough
Send a message via Yahoo to arpeejay
Superman gets BIG (Part 4)

By Richard Jasper

Part 3: http://www.musclegrowth.org/forum/sh...ad.php?t=16911

Part 2: http://www.musclegrowth.org/forum/sh...ad.php?t=16909

Part 1: http://www.musclegrowth.org/forum/sh...ad.php?t=16906

"I'm coming out," Clark told Perry White the next morning. The editor-publisher's famously unlit cigar fell from his mouth.

"Get out," White exclaimed.

"Well," Clark said, "if that's the way you want it..."

White rushed around his desk and gave Clark a big hug.

"Don't be ridiculous, man, I'm proud of you," White said, pounding Clark's back. "I always knew, of course, I just didn't think you had it in you!"

Clark's jaw dropped. As far he could recall, White had never given anyone, even his mother or his dog, a hug. And he was fairly certain the words I'm proud of you had never crossed White's lips, except perhaps as a quotation and then almost certainly accompanied by a sneer.

"Why, to tell you the truth," White said, getting all choked up. "I've always felt like you were the son I never had, Clark. I'm so pleased that you've figured it out."

Clark went to his desk and banged out a story. White put it above the fold on the front page, with Clark's mug shot as well as his by-line.

I'm Coming Out

The headline on the afternoon edition was in Second Coming type.

Lex Luthor chortled when he read it.

Jimmy Olson pumped his fist in the air.

"Yeah," he shouted. "I knew it."

Lois Lane stood up from her desk so fast she knocked her coffee cup into her lap.

"Jeezus *&^%$#@ Christ," she exclaimed. The girl had a mouth on her, after all.

"Clark!"

"Clark!"

"Clark!"

The newsroom was in an uproar and Clark's phone was ringing off the hook. So were his cell phone, pager, and blackberry, which he had left in his desk as (once again) he sneaked out the back door.

"Clark!"

Noah wrapped Clark in his big arms and swept him off his feet, twirling him around, then setting him down.

"That was so fucking sweet," Noah said, glancing at the headline.

Clark blushed.

"I know it's sudden, Noah, but, will you, would you consider...?"

Noah laughed, placed his big bear paws under Clark's armpits, and -- whoosh! -- lifted him high in the air.

"Be your boyfriend? Marry you? Bear your children?" Noah asked.

Clark grinned delightedly.

"Put me down, you big oaf!"

Noah complied, then pulled Clark close.

"Yes," he whispered in Clark's ear, then held him at arm's length and continued:

"Yes, yes, yes!"

Clark beamed.

"The best thing is Perry is giving me a six month sabbatical," Clark continued. "He wants me to come back and do a series on my 'journey of personal exploration and growth,' can you believe it? Who'd have thought he was an old softie?"

Noah laughed.

"You could have fooled me!"

Then Clark turned serious.

"But what about you, Noah, how is all this going to work for you?"

Noah pointed out that he spent probably thirty percent of his time on the road, going to shows and expos and promoting his products.

"The rest of the time I'm at the gym or at home with mom and dad in Massington," he continued. "I think they're about ready for me to move out! Have been for the past 4-5 years, actually."

Clark looked at his lover closely.

"Are you sure?"

Noah laughed.

"Babe, I'm sure. I can do my job from anywhere so long as there's a good gym and Metropolis isn't lacking, that's for sure."

And that's how they started their time together.

"Noah," Clark said the next morning over breakfast. "I want to get big."

God he's so fucking huge and gorgeous, Clark thought. Noah was sitting at the patio table wearing nothing more than a pair of white cotton boxers, his big dick stretching out along the inside of his monstrous quads.

"You are big, babe," Noah replied, eating his cottage cheese and nectarines. "Compared to most men you're huge."

Clark blushed.

"I wasn't talking about down there," he observed.

Noah grinned.

"I wasn't either," he replied, "although now that you mention it, Big Man, I can't say I've ever seen one bigger or finer. That's one helluva muscle you've got between your legs."

This blushing thing is really weird, Clark thought. But I kinda like it.

"Be that as it may," Clark said primly. "The fact is, I want to be big like you, Noah. I think my Big Man deserves one of his own!"

Noah set aside the Daily Planet. Today's headline read:

Whither Superman?

"I'm not gonna lie to you, Clark," Noah said. "It's a tremendous amount of work."

Clark sat a bit straighter.

"I'm a hard worker," he pointed out.

Noah reached across the table and ruffled Clark's dark blue-black hair.

"And you've got outstanding potential, that's obvious."

Clark grinned at that.

"So let's do it!"

"OK," Noah said. "Let's check you out on the three building block exercises."

Noah told Clark that the core of strength training / bodybuilding rested on just three heavy duty compound exercises: the bench press, the squat, and the dead lift.

"There are a million variations on them, plus all the ancillary exercises that target a particular body part, like curls for arms," Noah continued. "I want to see how well you do with each. It's important to have good form."

Clark tucked his head down and kind of hemmed and hawed, as if he felt embarrassed about what he was about to ask.

"Could we, uh, you know, take my m-me-measurements first?" he stammered.

Noah smacked himself on the forehead.

"D'oh," he replied. "Of course! Always keep track of where you're starting from."

Noah grabbed a measuring tape from the front desk and led Clark to the changing area where there was an electronic scale and a height measure.

"Yep, right at 6 feet 4 inches, just two inches shorter than I am," Noah said, then added. "And 225 lbs in your boxer briefs and no shoes, and, damn boy, you are totally ripped."

Noah pulled out the tape and showed Clark how to flex. Then he took the measurements, one at a time, and carefully wrote them down on the personal history card he's set up for Clark. Noah whistled when he was done.

"Shee-it, boy," he said. "Yer fucking amazing."

Clark read the stats:

Forearms: 17 inches
Upper arms: 19 3/4 inches
Neck: 19 1/2 inches
Chest: 51 inches
Waist: 31 inches
Quads: 28 inches
Calves: 20 inches

He looked at Noah, who was beaming.

"So these are good?"

Noah guffawed.

"They're fucking awesome, Clark, that's all there is to it," Noah replied. "Most guys would kill to have stats like that. Hell, most pros would kill to have a body like yours -- you've got the proportions of a Greek God!"

Clark cleared his throat.

"So..."

Noah laughed.

"So this is going to be a breeze."

They started with bench press.

"This is probably going to be light for you," Noah said as he added a 45 lb. plate to each end of the bar. "You're plenty big but there's a bit of technique to it."

Noah showed Clark how, then Clark slid onto the bench and under the bar. The feel of the cold steel in his hands was invigorating.

Two days ago I could have twisted this like a pretzel, Clark thought. I wonder how I will do now that I'm human?

Clark easily lifted the bar off the stanchions and started cranking out reps, one after the other, in perfect form. Noah nodded when he saw that Clark was doing it right, then glanced down at Clark's stats sheet again. When he looked up...

"How am I doing?" Clark said, still effortlessly churning out reps.

"Good, good, I think that's enough!" Noah said. "How many was that?"

Clark squinted and thought.

"About 30 when I asked how am I doing and maybe 4-5 after that?"

Noah whistled. He added two more plates to the bar.

"You may want a lift off..." Noah began.

Clark, without pausing, grabbed the bar and started churning out reps again. When he got to 20, Noah cleared his throat.

"OK, OK, I got it, light weight baby," he said. He added two more plates.

Again, Clark grabbed the bar and lifted it off with no assistance. Again, he pumped out the first 4-5 reps effortlessly, then he began to slow down. He did another 5 with medium effort, then really worked to get out the last 5.

Noah was frowning.

"What's the matter?" Clark asked, alarmed. "I'm not doing it right?"

Noah glared at him.

"You told me you'd never touched a weight," he accused.

Clark was mortified.

"And I haven't," Clark said. "Why would I lie?"

Noah just shook his head.

"All I know is you just benched 315 lbs. for 15 reps," Noah said. "That's not a beginner's lift, even for a big guy like you."

Clark settled back down on the bench.

"Add two more plates," he said.

Noah's eyebrows went up.

"Are you sure?"

Clark snorted.

"No, hell, I'm not sure. I don't have a frickin' clue. Only one way to find out."

Noah complied.

"I think I'll need an assist," Clark said.

It was an effort but Clark managed six more reps.

When he sat up he looked like he'd just run a marathon. Noah looked like he'd been hit with a pole-axe.

"That was 405 lbs.," he pointed out.

Clark shrugged his broad shoulders -- and damn if they didn't look broader than when they walked in the gym. His pump was fierce.

"Uh, are there smaller plates?" Clark asked. "I don't think I can take two more of these big guys, they're how much, 35 lbs. each?"

Noah rolled his eyes.

"They're 45 lbs. each, doofus," he said. "Let's add a couple of 25's."

Clark nodded his approval, then slid back under the bar.

"I'm gonna hold my hands around the bar like so," Noah told him. "We'll pause, then take it down to your chest, then push up and lock out, OK?"

Clark nodded.

"Got it."

And a one and a two and a three...

BOOM!

The bar went up, the bar went down.

ROAR!

Clark bellowed like a wounded buffalo as he drove the weight back up, then let it crash down on the stanchions again.

"Ooh fucking rah!" Noah said.

Clark sat up and leaned forward, resting his engorged forearms and his totally smooth quads.

"I, uh, I think I'm gonna be..."

SPLURT

"Oh, crap, honey," Noah said. "I should have warned you."

Clark sat upright again and woozily looked around the gym.

"Clean up on Aisle 13!" Noah called out, while he wiped the sweat off Clark's face.

Clark looked up at his hero.

"Boss," he said. "Did I do OK?"

Noah pinched Clark's perky nipple.

"Boy, you just benched 455 lbs. -- 5 lbs. more than twice your bodyweight -- on your first ever trip to the gym," Noah said. "You were fucking phenomenal!"

Clark smiled.

This is a lot more fun than saving the planet, he thought.

[And, yes, like Ronco, there's MORE to cum!]

Part 5: http://www.musclegrowth.org/forum/sh...ad.php?t=16915

Last edited by arpeejay; September 1st, 2009 at 01:53 PM.
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
  #2   Add to LtGort's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 1st, 2009, 10:46 AM

LtGort
This story is shaping up very well! I'm excited to see where you take it. Noah Steere has always been a hottie. Nothing else like him!
  #3   Add to iluvbigmen's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 1st, 2009, 12:36 PM

iluvbigmen is on a distinguished road
Great story, I hope Noah is the one absorbing Clark's powers and becomes the NEW Superman ... I want to see Noah in the costume saving the now human Clark! Yeah!
  #4   Add to tagsnola's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 1st, 2009, 02:33 PM

tagsnola is on a distinguished road
Ooooo FUKIN Rah...

... indeed! <boned from this chapter!>

boned big time.

Cheers!

- TagsNOLA
  #5   Add to Padraig's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 1st, 2009, 05:37 PM

Padraig is on a distinguished road

Aisle 13...tee hee...love the crossover! And love, love love the story! Thanks so much, Richard!

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options