The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to arpeejay's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 1st, 2009, 12:40 PM

Thanked 1,305 Times in 370 Posts
arpeejay will become famous soon enough
Send a message via Yahoo to arpeejay
Superman gets BIG (Part 5)

By Richard Jasper

[This is the completed chapter.]

Part 4: http://www.musclegrowth.org/forum/sh...ad.php?t=16914

Part 3: http://www.musclegrowth.org/forum/sh...ad.php?t=16911

Part 2: http://www.musclegrowth.org/forum/sh...ad.php?t=16909

Part 1: http://www.musclegrowth.org/forum/sh...ad.php?t=16906

Noah put Clark through the paces with dead lift and squat, too, with similar results! Clark's 1RM ("One rep maximum," Noah told him) for the deadlift was 500 lbs.; his squat 1RM, 675 lbs.

"Shit, boy," Noah said, when they were done. "Nobody squats three times their body weight on their first visit to the gym."

Clark smiled.

"I guess I do, huh?"

Noah couldn't take it any more. He pulled Clark into his arms and began kissing him passionately. Everyone stopped and stared. You could have head a pin drop.

"Awww, hell, no," Lois Lane said, watching from the elliptical machine where she was doing her daily cardio work out. She turned off the machine and headed over to the two big brutes.

"Excuse me!" she bellowed. "Hello!"

Clark came up for air, his glasses askew.

"Uh, Lois," he said, looking down at the petite brunette. "What are you doing here?"

She snorted.

"I could ask you the same thing, Lover Boy," she said. "The fact is, I've been training here for years. Where have you been?"

Her tirade lasted a good five minutes and covered everything from missed telephone calls, unanswered pages and e-mails, to fairly ripe speculation regarding just what Clark and Noah had been up to.

"Uh, Lois," Clark said, finally getting a word in edgewise. "I'd like you to meet Noah. Noah, my colleague, Lois Lane. Lois, Noah Steere."

Lois stood there arms akimbo, her tiny wrists on her shapely hips. At 5'4" tall, she had to tilt her head back to take in all of Noah.

"So this is the big oaf, huh?"

Clark glared at her.

"No, Lois, he is NOT the big oaf," he replied. "This is my partner."

The expression on Lois' face said it all:

He's still a big oaf as far as I'm concerned!

"Miss Lane," Noah said, reaching out to shake her dainty hand with both of his giant paws. "It is such a pleasure to meet you. I have been a fan of your work for a long, long time!"

Lois brightened.

"Hmm," Lois said. "Maybe you're not such an oaf after all. Perhaps your questionable taste in boyfriends doesn't extend to all areas of your life."

Noah quickly pointed out that he had been "absolutely mesmerized" by Lois' last adventure with Superman, earlier in the summer.

"It must be amazing to be friends with him," Noah gushed.

Lois smiled.

"Oh, yes," Lois said. "He's quite a guy. But, then, so are you! I daresay you'd almost give him a run for the money in the brawn department."

Clark spluttered.

"Lois, you're not using your eyes," Clark protested. "Noah is just plain huge compared to Superman."

Lois glanced at Clark, then glanced at Noah.

"I guess it turns out I'm not the only one at the Daily Planet who has a thing for big guys," she observed, her catty remark causing Clark to blush profusely.

"Well, look at that," Lois continued. "I guess you're not such a Sunday school kid after all, huh?"

And with that she stormed off to the ladies' locker room. By that time people had resumed what they were doing before Clark and Noah had begun macking on each other. Now they carefully avoided looking directly at the two big men.

Noah wiped his brow.

"Jeezus," he said. "I could use a drink!"

Clark sighed.

"Ya know," he replied. "For once in my life I think I could, too!"

They fucked like bunnies once they got home. Noah was amazed at how easily Clark could take his thick 10 inches.

"Are you sure you haven't done this before?" he asked.

I gotta get over this blushing thing, Clark thought.

"Uh, actually, to tell you the truth, I've never done it," he finally fessed up.

Noah stopped in mid-fuck, his big dick throbbing against Clark's pulsating prostate.

"Never been fucked?" Noah asked. "Really?"

Clark shook his head.

"Never had sex, period," he replied. "Never. Not with anyone. You're the first."

Just hearing those words cause Noah to unload in Clark's ass, the resulting spasms pushing Clark over the edge.

"You're amazing," Noah said. "I always wondered what it would be like to fuck Superman."

Clark tensed.

Does he know...?

"But I can tell you this," Noah continued. "He can't possibly be as hot and sexy as you are!"

Clark laughed.

"I don't know about that," he said. "But I can tell you this: I am not Superman!"

Not anymore, he added to himself.

For the next few months, gym and fucking defined Clark's and Noah's lives. Noah canceled all his engagements, promising his sponsors that he was going to be doing some intense training and that he'd be back "bigger and better than ever." And if I'm lucky, he added to himself, with a promising new sidekick!

Clark did exactly what Noah did. He ate when Noah ate, slept when Noah slept, trained when Noah trained.He wasn't remotely in Noah's league in terms of size or strength but he was ferociously focused and on task. Clark also pissed when Noah pissed and crapped when Noah crapped. All those nutrients formerly instantaneously metabolized by his body were now being processed, turned into muscle and excreta.

His gains were staggering. In the first month of training Clark put on 30 lbs. of solid muscle. At 6'4 and 255 lbs. of ripped muscle, Clark looked ready to compete on the national level and his strength gains were equally impressive. Noah put it down to freaky genetics and beginner's luck but the growth had only just started.

In the second month, Clark put on 35 lbs. more muscle. Weighing in at 290 lbs., he was 65 lbs. heavier than when Noah took him to the gym the first time and the results were reflected by the tape measure:

Chest: 60 inches (+ 9 inches!)
Biceps: 24 1/2 inches (+ 5 inches!)
Waist: 32 inches (+ 1 inch)
Quads: 33 inches

Same with neck and calves and forearms. Plus Clark's bench had gone from a very impressive 455 lbs. to a staggering 715 lbs., a gain of 20 lbs. per week for eight weeks in a row!

Surely he can't keep this up, Noah thought to himself.

Noah was mistaken.

By the end of the third month, Clark had packed on 45 lbs. of premium muscle. He was gaining at least 1.5 lbs. of muscle per day and he did not appear to be slowing down. And even though Noah had been gaining a highly respectable 5 lbs. per month, Clark was only 30 lbs. behind him:

Weight: 335 lbs.
Chest: 67 inches.
Biceps: 27 inches (just an inch smaller than Noah's!)
Waist: 33 inches.
Quads: 36 inches.

The day Noah took those stats Clark benched 1050 lbs. for a single rep. It was more than three times Clark's body weight and exactly the same amount Noah was benching when they first met (only Clark was 15 lbs. lighter than Noah had been.) Noah's bench was up to a solid 1100 lbs. but...

"You've caught up with me," Noah said, shaking his head in wonder.

"What do you mean?" Clark said, wiping the sweat from his forehead with an arm that would put most speed skater's quads to shame.

"I mean, Clark," Noah continued patiently. "That for all practical purposes we're the same size. I outweigh you by 30 lbs. but I'm two inches taller. Proportionally speaking, you've caught up."

Clark just blinked, his eyes relaying his incomprehension.

Noah put his big hands on Clark's now 747-wide shoulders and turned him to the mirror.

"Look, dammit," he said, standing side-by-side with his lover, and began to pose, motioning Clark to match his movements.

Clark's eyes grew big.

"Damn," he said. "I'm huge!"

Noah grinned.

"You're not huge, Clark," Noah said. "You're fucking huge!"

That night Noah fucked Clark good and hard, then rolled over.

"It's your turn, Big Man," he said, his thick hand lubing up Clark's monster cock.

"Uh, I dunno," Clark said.

Noah grinned up at his huge lover.

"I know, I know, you've never done this before," he said, nailing Clark's intonation perfectly.

"But I'll tell you something else," Noah added. "I've never had a dick up my ass. I never found a man who I thought was worthy. I always thought, 'Someday there will be a guy who is as big or bigger than I am, then I'll do it!' But I never found one."

Clark's 14-inch pole was dripping and throbbing in anticipation.

"Until I met you, that is," Noah said. "And I would have done it three months ago, I was that impressed with you. But I figured you ought to know what it was like before you plowed my field."

Clark was panting like a race horse.

"Do it, Clark," Noah said.

"Do your daddy."

[Hmm. Well, I *hope* that was a reasonable amount of muscle growth. And, oh, yes, chapter l-e-n-g-t-h! More to cum!]

Part 6: http://www.musclegrowth.org/forum/sh...ad.php?t=16919

Last edited by arpeejay; September 2nd, 2009 at 12:49 PM.
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
  #2   Add to muscl4life's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 1st, 2009, 02:01 PM
a true SIZE QUEEN

muscl4life is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to muscl4life
that is one very hot story, Richard. I loved that you gave some interesting new approach to Superman, let's just see how you build all the premises you've started, but it's already a great work.

Cheers
  #3   Add to tagsnola's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 1st, 2009, 06:06 PM

tagsnola is on a distinguished road
sooooo...

... the big "boy scout" in blue finally gets bred! Cool!
- TagsNOLA
  #4   Add to redroger11's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 1st, 2009, 07:13 PM

redroger11 is on a distinguished road
Oh man!! You do have a way with words. Just incredible. But you have done one thing against the grain. They sure seem to like taking their time making love. Not as fast as a speeding bullet. That is awesome.

Keep Writing.

redroger11
  #5   Add to rapsody7's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 1st, 2009, 09:04 PM

rapsody7 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to rapsody7
awesome work, really well written and not predictable
  #6   Add to Mad Dog's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 1st, 2009, 09:14 PM

Mad Dog is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Mad Dog Send a message via MSN to Mad Dog Send a message via Yahoo to Mad Dog
Oh myyyyy~~~ I wonder how powerful he'll be once he gets his powers back. :3
  #7   Add to fillups44's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 2nd, 2009, 08:11 AM

fillups44 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to fillups44 Send a message via Yahoo to fillups44
I'm wondering exactly the same thing as Mad Dog........Also if he gets his powers back what about Noah. As Larry Niven explored in Man of Steel, Woman of Kleenex
http://www.rawbw.com/~svw/superman.html
there are some challenges for a human with a fully charged Superman

I think there are going to be some very interesting twists to this story and THANKS so much for creating it!!!
  #8   Add to arpeejay's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 2nd, 2009, 08:31 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by fillups44 View Post
I'm wondering exactly the same thing as Mad Dog........Also if he gets his powers back what about Noah. As Larry Niven explored in Man of Steel, Woman of Kleenex
http://www.rawbw.com/~svw/superman.html
there are some challenges for a human with a fully charged Superman

I think there are going to be some very interesting twists to this story and THANKS so much for creating it!!!
Fillups, I love you!

I read that story when I was 13-14 and it definitely informed my thinking with respect to the properties of Purple Kryptonite! :-)

Thanks so much for finding the link!

xoxo

Richard
  #9   Add to BBMikeNJ's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 2nd, 2009, 12:49 PM

BBMikeNJ is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to BBMikeNJ Send a message via Yahoo to BBMikeNJ
Love the ever-changing stats and power!
  #10   Add to ferro's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 2nd, 2009, 09:16 PM

ferro is on a distinguished road
Minor math issue

Clark's gain in the bench was 260 pounds over the first eight weeks, not 160: that's an average weekly gain of 32.5 pounds, not 20. Why do I think he managed at least one or two 40 pound weeks? The first week, for instance, to get him to four plates on a side...

You just can't keep a good superhero down.
  #11   Add to arpeejay's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 3rd, 2009, 03:39 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ferro View Post
Clark's gain in the bench was 260 pounds over the first eight weeks, not 160: that's an average weekly gain of 32.5 pounds, not 20. Why do I think he managed at least one or two 40 pound weeks? The first week, for instance, to get him to four plates on a side...

You just can't keep a good superhero down.
Thanks! I knew that sounded wrong. I'm actually very good at arithmetic (I'm just really bad at checking my work!)

xoxo

Richard

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options