The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to arpeejay's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 2nd, 2009, 12:43 PM

Thanked 1,305 Times in 370 Posts
arpeejay will become famous soon enough
Send a message via Yahoo to arpeejay
Superman gets BIG (Part 6)

By Richard Jasper

[This one is a short one, sorry!]

Part 5: http://www.musclegrowth.org/forum/sh...ad.php?t=16915

Part 4: http://www.musclegrowth.org/forum/sh...ad.php?t=16914

Part 3: http://www.musclegrowth.org/forum/sh...ad.php?t=16911

Part 2: http://www.musclegrowth.org/forum/sh...ad.php?t=16909

Part 1: http://www.musclegrowth.org/forum/sh...ad.php?t=16906

Clark's fucking Noah seemed to jump start growth for both men (as if Clark's needed any assistance!) By the end of the 4th month of working out together, Noah was up to 380 lbs., a gain of 15 lbs. of solid muscle.

"This is totally amazing," Noah said, looking at himself in the mirror at the gym. "I've never been this big before and I've never grown this fast before. What the hell is going on?"

Clark grinned.

"I guess I must be feeding you right, Big Man," he said.

Noah laughed.

"That's for damn sure," he agreed. "And not just in the food department either!"

As for Clark...

He weighed in at 385 lbs., 5 lbs. more than Noah, a gain of 50 lbs. in one month.

"You're a freak, Clark," Noah said. "That's all there is to it."

Clark didn't know whether to grin or frown.

"Ya better smile when you say that, Mister," he said in mock seriousness.

Noah chuckled.

"Or what?" he asked. "Are you gonna fuck me up? In which case, be my guest!"

They were working out alone now, the gym management having exiled them to after hours work outs only: once they were both repping over 1,000 lbs. on bench press, they couldn't work out without an audience, so just as well. The increased focus resulted in even more amazing strength gains, with Noah benching 1500 lbs. for 1 rep and Clark closing in on 2000 lbs.

"It's a good thing, Clark," Noah continued. "I like being a freak and I love having a freak boyfriend."

It occurred to Clark that perhaps something was going on, something that had to do with the Purple Heart on the mantle in their bedroom. And then, like a machine, he went back to bulldozing the weights into submission.

The following month Noah was up to 400 lbs.

"I don't freakin' believe it," Noah said. "There's never been a pro bodybuilder as huge as I am."

Clark chuckled.

"Well..."

"You don't count," Noah said. "You're not a competitor."

And perhaps just as well, Noah added to himself.

At 6'4 and 440 lbs. of mountainous muscle, Clark was just plain scary. His chest was pushing 90 inches, his biceps were close to 35 inches, and he was benching 2200 lbs. for reps.

Good thing I seem to be catching up, Noah thought. In addition to an extra 20 lbs. of muscle, the latest month had brought an explosive increase in strength, so that Noah was benching around 1700 lbs. for reps. And his 1RM was up to a cool 2000 lbs.

Meanwhile, Lex Luthor had seen several lucrative deals come to fruition, each one of them noted, with a growing sense of outrage, by the Daily Planet:

Lex Buys Nuclear Power Plants

Lexpac Formed: Lex to run?)

Lex Called Strong Candidate for Mayor

The ongoing absence of Superman received an equally shrill response. Whither Superman? had given way to:

Where the Hell Is He?

Earth to Superman: Get Your Kiester Down Here

And worst of all:

Hero Goes AWOL

Lois was not happy. No visits from Superman, not a peep out of Clark's love nest with Noah. She was working twice as hard and getting half the results. Plus that insufferable little Jimmy Olson was yapping at her heels, having seized on Perry White's suggestion that he fill in for Clark during the latter's absence.

Jimmy, of course, was thrilled, although he missed hanging with the Super dude. On the other hand, he was getting to hang with Clark and Noah and either one of them made Superman look anorexic. The two of them, together, well, let's just say that thanks to Clark's coming out story he now had a good grip on his own sexual orientation.

Another month passed. Noah gained 1.5 lbs. per day. At the end of the month he weigh 430 lbs.

"Aside from you," Noah said. "I'm far and away the strongest man who ever lived."

Noah had just achieved his latest personal best, bench pressing 2580 lbs., six times his own weight.

Clark looked down at Noah and wrapped his mighty hands around the extra reinforced bar (100 lbs.) and the dozen 100 lb. plates on either end. Slowly, carefully, he lifted the bar off the stanchions and curled it for a single rep.

"Show off," Noah snorted.

Clark was now 500 lbs. of solid muscle. His chest measurement was 100 inches, his biceps were 40 inches. He could bench 2 tons (4000 lbs.) for 1 rep.

"Noah," he said to his hunky, huge lover. "There's something we need to talk about..."

KRRRAAAASSHHH!!

Clark and Noah leaped up in dismay as they watched an M-1 tank barrel through the wall of the gym. It screeched to a halt and a hatch popped open.

"Kent," Lex Luthor bellowed, as he stuck his head up from the tank's innards. "There's something we need to talk about!"

[Thanks for the nice comments! I think there's about 1-2 chapters of this left!]

Part 7: http://www.musclegrowth.org/forum/sh...ad.php?t=16923

Last edited by arpeejay; September 3rd, 2009 at 12:15 PM.
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
  #2   Add to Blake's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 2nd, 2009, 01:07 PM
A wanabe be muscled chav

Blake is on a distinguished road
Richard

the speed at which you're knocking this story out is magnificent, it's been a terific read so far and I can't wait to see "What Happens Next...?"

Neil
  #3   Add to Mad Dog's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 2nd, 2009, 01:23 PM

Mad Dog is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Mad Dog Send a message via MSN to Mad Dog Send a message via Yahoo to Mad Dog
Oh my! Such lengths Lex goes to to get attention. :3
  #4   Add to fillups44's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 3rd, 2009, 07:29 AM

fillups44 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to fillups44 Send a message via Yahoo to fillups44
And Luthor enters!!!!

In a lot of stories where Superman gets dominated, as Noah dominated Clark early on in this story, there is a sense that he is getting a comeuppance for being so darned perfect and his humiliation is part of that process.

I like the affection for the character of Superman in this story. That he does get dominated when he loses his powers but he keeps plugging away, Now I know that Noah's sexual charm and power of purple kryptonite factor in but it has been an enjoyable difference seeing Superman roughed up but not broken by Noah and eventually coming out on top-----as it were.

Luthor is an unexpected but welcome new element!!
  #5   Add to tonybits's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 3rd, 2009, 09:37 AM

tonybits is on a distinguished road
Thanks

Love the story, thanks for sharing, but what is taking so long on the rest...lol

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options