The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to Aardvark2's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 19th, 2004, 03:28 PM
Growing and Writing

Aardvark2 is on a distinguished road
High School Development: Chapter 5

Well, well, look at who's back. Sorry it took so long. Hope you like it, tell me if you do, and tell me nicely if you don't.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It had been a hell of a week for Wes Taylor. Not only had his body started undergoing some odd changes, but his two best friends had seemed to disappear from the face of the earth. Their houses were gone, their phone numbers were disconnected, their e-mail addresses didn?t work and they didn?t try to contact him.

Now, he was staring at the two biggest, hunkiest jocks in the whole city, and they had no idea who they had once been, or who he was. Now they were egotistical, chauvinistic muscle heads who thought with their cocks and took their fantastic play on the football field as a pass through school.

The fact that scared Wes the most was that he had never wanted to be friends with them more. They fascinated him. He stared at Owen, his brown hair framing his chiseled face; at Logan, with his tan pecs glistening in the sun and his wide shoulders heaving with every step. They were familiarizing him with the complex, but he wasn?t listening.

?So what do you play, fucker?? Logan?s question rocketed Wes back to earth. He hesitated. ?Um, football??

Owen raised an eyebrow. ?We mean what position.?

Wes turned red. What a stupid answer he?d given?it was almost as if he?d gotten stupider. ?Oh, yeah, position?uhhh?? His mind raced over football games he didn?t remember playing. Finally, it hit him. ?Tight end! I play tight end.? The two studs stared at him quizzically. Logan chuckled. ?Ooookaaay?you?ll do just fine.?

Wes was getting hornier and hornier at the site of Owen and Logan before him. Not only were they the two sexiest men he?d ever seen, but they?d changed from weaklings into gods, outcast to popular. He wanted to look as good as they did, with his muscles straining at his shirt, his cock barely contained in his cargos, every girl in the school throwing themselves at him. Maybe, if he reached his goal, one day they could all have orgies together?

He finally realized that Logan and Owen had long since left the locker room and left him by himself. He walked out on the field, and the coach called him over. ?Evans and McBride treat you okay??

Wes managed a smile. ?Yeah, it was fine. I?m gonna go home?I don?t feel very good. Can I practice tomorrow with the team??

The coach was stern. ?Yeah, but this is your one absence, kid.? Wes agreed and left.

----------------------------------------------

Football practice finally rolled around the next day, and Wes stood alone in the locker room getting ready. He dropped his pants and revealed a blue jock strap, a bit loose in the front. His chest was covered by the tightest blue-and-white-striped polo he could find, but it wasn?t as tight as he wanted it to be. He?d have to bulk up to do that.

He heard the locker room door open and shut, and heavy footsteps approach. Strong hands gripped his shoulders and rubbed them, and he felt soft lips kiss his neck. Out of the corner of his eye, he saw spiky blonde tips ? Logan.

Wes was shocked and titillated all at once, and didn?t resist. Logan pushed him down, his back landing on one of the benches. Logan straddled him and planted another kiss right on his lips. ?Wes, do you want to look like me??

Wes nodded and rubbed Logan?s abs, causing the jock to laugh. ?I thought you wanted to. I can?make it happen??

Logan?s hands moved down from Wes? shoulders to his abs. His fingers danced across them, lightly and nimbly, and then Logan pushed straight down with all the strength in his body ? a considerable force.

Harder.
Harder.
Harder.

His fingers had begun to disappear into Wes? flesh, the groove was so deep. ?Does this hurt, Wes??

?Noo?it feels so good?fantastic??

?Good.? Logan kissed Wes again, more passionately this time, and then released his fingers. The crevice stayed.

He moved his fingers down farther and pushed again, continuing the process, like a Michelangelo carving his David. Wes rubbed the appearing eight pack, grabbing Logan?s fingers and pushing even harder. He moaned, his dick becoming hard, then shrieked with pleasure when Logan finally released.

Wes panted and tried to catch his breath. His head was on fire with conflicting emotions ? the jock who had once been a small boy and his best friend, now seducing him and turning him into a muscle head as well. He was horrified, and yet at the same time, didn?t mind. He ran his fingers over his face, and he could feel the bones becoming sharper and his facial structure more defined; more masculine. The fuzz on his face was hardening into stubble, and his long hair was receding into his head, leaving a short, stylish crew cut in its place.

Logan tugged on Wes? nipples, sending ripples of pleasure through the junior ? now senior ? and causing him to gyrate uncontrollably. Logan grinned. ?You like that, don?t you?? ?Oh yes! Yesssss??

The skin around the nipples began to pull out almost comedically, and two huge pecs began to become quite clear in the tight fabric of the polo. Wes? cock was now bursting out of his jock strap, a full eleven inches long.

?Flex your bis for me,? Logan commanded, and Wes did so, the muscles bursting at the seams of his polo. Logan rubbed the flexed muscles, kissed them, licked them. ?Now, release.?

Wes relaxed, his biceps staying the exact same size as they had been when flexed. He could barely control his euphoria. ?I?m gonna?I?m gonna?unnnnnnngh.? Logan nodded. ?I know you are. Flex again.? They repeated the process until Wes? arms were huge, gorgeous guns.

Logan kissed Wes passionately, shoving his tongue into the mouth and rubbing Wes? perfect anatomy.
Wes screamed with joy, the cotton fabric of the polo pulled tight over his body. His dick hit the final push, poking out of his jock strap. He could hear Logan laughing but could barely see him, his eyes had rolled so far back into his head. ?Here I go?here I?GOOOO??

Wes sat straight up, the sheets rubbing against his legs and arms.

He was in his bed. Logan was nowhere to be seen.

He flicked on the light and rolled out of bed, staring at his reflection. He reached under his blue and white shirt, his Hollywood-broad shoulders pushing at the seams, and rubbed his washboard abs.

He laughed, and laughed, and laughed. A deep voice ? which he eventually realized was his own ? shouted out:

?Fuck skating! I wanna play football!?

He collapsed on the floor, wildly grabbing at his throbbing dick. His exhaustion caught up with him, and Wes, the newest jock in town, fell asleep in the middle of his trophy-covered room.
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
  #2   Add to omelissokomos's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 19th, 2004, 06:02 PM
The Bee Keeper

omelissokomos has disabled reputation
Send a message via Yahoo to omelissokomos
Hehehe... thanks for accommodating us. That was way excellent.
  #3   Add to jacestar's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 19th, 2004, 07:50 PM

jacestar is on a distinguished road
I agree, thank you for making this chapter, everything now seems all the more tied up now, thanks again
  #4   Add to Aardvark2's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 19th, 2004, 10:07 PM
Growing and Writing

Yay! Thanks. Glad you like it
  #5   Add to CallMeCrazy's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 20th, 2004, 01:13 AM

CallMeCrazy has disabled reputation
You're gonna have to at least tell us what the drug they snuffed was. You still haven't said it wasn't coke. Cause if it was . . . .
  #6   Add to Aardvark2's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 20th, 2004, 08:33 AM
Growing and Writing

I'm getting there! Hold your horses!

At the risk of revealing too much: [highlight if you want to read]

[COLOR=White]-- It's not cocaine, but I'm not going to say what it is.

-- Don't forget the haunted house at the beginning, it wasn't there for nothing.
[/COLOR]
  #7   Add to Ender's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 21st, 2004, 09:22 AM
Muscle Nerd in Training

Ender is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to Ender
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aardvark2
I'm getting there! Hold your horses!

At the risk of revealing too much: [highlight if you want to read]

[COLOR=White]-- It's not cocaine, but I'm not going to say what it is.

-- Don't forget the haunted house at the beginning, it wasn't there for nothing.
[/COLOR]
Could the newly forged Jock Studs be possessed by the spirts of some Studs that met with a tragic end years ago. Or maybe there's a revenge plot line coming where the new jocks are going to avenge a nerd that came to a tragic end at the hands of someone on the football team...
  #8   Add to Aardvark2's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 22nd, 2004, 05:20 AM
Growing and Writing

One of those is pretty close.
  #9   Add to Ender's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 22nd, 2004, 06:30 AM
Muscle Nerd in Training

Cool: I'll stay tuned...

One thing I like in this series is that when the guy's became Jocks the don't become morons... There is still the person they were under the jock overlay... It lets them have access to the best of both worlds... Although it seems that as time goes on their former lives are buried deeper and deeper... and will start to lose their former selves...

Like my signature suggests a nerd brain in a jock body would be really neat but to have access to jock memories in addition to the nerd self would be way cool...

For someone to lose their memory of who they are/were is about the same as that self being killed. That's a bit scary...

Ender...
  #10   Add to Ender's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 22nd, 2004, 10:16 AM
Muscle Nerd in Training

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aardvark2
One of those is pretty close.
Maybe split the difference... the spirt of a jock that has to make amends for his abuse of "nerds" by making their jock fantaries reality... that works it gives the new jocks option of whether to go 100% Jock and lose their nerd selves which so far seems to be happening... It took Wes longer to more the first stage transition than the others, he may choose not to make the switch...

No. that's stretching it wat too far... No one here ever turns down the chance to be a Muscle Jock... even if it means ending up with the IQ of a stump...

Ender

Last edited by Ender; November 22nd, 2004 at 10:20 AM.

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options