The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to arpeejay's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 10th, 2009, 06:24 PM

Thanked 1,305 Times in 370 Posts
arpeejay will become famous soon enough
Send a message via Yahoo to arpeejay
The Change Continues (Part 2)

By Richard Jasper

Part 1: http://www.musclegrowth.org/forum/sh...ad.php?t=16999

Prequel: http://www.pridesites.com/omelissoko...er/change.html

"Well, lookee what we've got here," Dave said.

Alan and Todd sat bolt upright, no mean feat considering the extent to which they were intertwined on their picnic blanket. The sight that confronted them caused their hair to stand on end and for both to open their mouths as if to scream bloody murder.

Angelo and Bryan were on them like a shot, their giant hands covering the mouths of the two handsome twinks.

"Now, now, boys," Dave said. "All appearances to the contrary, this is not a scene from Deliverance."

Angelo, holding Alan, chuckled, even though Alan was doing his best to kick, punch, and otherwise maul the giant man holding him. Bryan was having a slightly better time of it; Todd had totally passed out.

"If you promise to be a good boy, Angelo will take his hand off your mouth," Dave said. "You gonna be good?"

Alan looked around at the three giant men.

Jesus God, he thought to himself. These fuckers are huge.

Dave scratched his giant pecs with on meaty paw, tweaking his own nipple; his other hand rested on his bulging studded leather jockstrap.

And totally fucking hot, he realized.

Alan nodded his head. Angelo looked at Dave and Bryan, both of whom nodded. He removed his hubcab sized hand.

"I'll be good," Alan agreed. "Would you, uh, mind putting me down?"

Angelo lowered Alan to the ground -- and Alan finally had some sense of just how huge the three men were. The one called Angelo was at least 6'6 and the other two were taller. Which meant that Alan, all of 5'9, barely came up to Angelo's shoulder.

"Jesus," Alan said. "You fuckers are huge."

The three man laughed, causing Todd to wake up and start struggling. Then he saw Alan standing on the ground and became still. He raised a quizzical eyebrow.

"It's OK, Todd," Alan. "They're cool."

Bryan let go of Todd, who slid to the ground. At 5'11, he was a bit taller than Alan but otherwise skinny as a rail (Alan at least appeared to have spent some time in the gym.)

"Who the hell are you guys?" Todd asked.

Bryan chuckled.

"Three more gay boys from Atlanta, of course," he pointed out. "Angelo has a cabin up the trail a ways."

Todd looked skeptical.

"I've spent my entire adult life in Midtown," he pointed out. "And I've never seen anyone who looked like you!"

Alan nodded.

"I'm not from Atlanta," he observed. "I'm from LA. And I follow sports. And I'm a fan of bodybuilding. And I'm good friends with Mike Francois. I've never seen guys as big as you are."

Dave looked at Bryan, who looked at Angelo.

"Well," Dave said. "Are we going to tell them?"

Angelo pondered that a moment. When was it going to stop? Did he want it to stop?

"Let's go back to the cabin and have some food," he said. "Then we'll decide."

"Just how big are you?" Alan wanted to know. The 30-year-old had been in the gym religiously since graduating from college and built himself up to a hunky 195 lbs.

"I'm the smallest," Angelo answered. "6'6 and about 500 lbs., last I checked."

"6'9," Bryan chimed in. "And I'm playing catch up with Dave here. Just hit 600."

Dave grumbled.

"I've got my work cut out for me, I can see," he interjected. "And, for the record, 6'10" and 700 lbs."

Alan's eyes looked like they were about to pop out of his head. Todd, on the other hand, was unimpressed.

"Is that a lot?"

Alan looked at his buddy.

"Are you out of your frickin' mind? There have never been men as big as these three guys."

Todd looked them up and down.

"Well, big muscles, yes," he agreed. "But what about their other muscles?"

Alan turned beet red.

"The thing you gotta know about Todd..." Alan began.

Todd rolled his eyes.

"Yes, alright, it's true," Todd agreed. "I'm a size queen. I majored in bottoming at Uranus University. So sue me!"

Angelo stood up and pulled down his jock strap. Thirteen inches of thick soft meat spilled out.

Todd's eyes bulged.

"Oh my god!"

Then it was Bryan's turn. He had three inches more than Angelo.

"That's not possible," Todd exclaimed.

Dave chuckled and stood up.

And up.

And up.

Alan's jaw was on the table. In front of him stood the biggest man the world had ever seen, 6'10" tall and 700 lbs. of rippling muscle.

Dave dropped his shorts.

Twenty inches long and a good 12 inches around.

Soft.

But not for long.

"There's, uh, no way you're ever gonna get that up my butt," Alan said. "Not any of you."

Todd's eyes held a feverish gleam.

"I've dreamed about this my entire life," he said, then turned to Angelo.

"You're first, short stuff!"

The three giant men burst out laughing, a sound that rattled the dishes on the wall.

"What are we going to do with him?" Angelo asked, pointing to Alan.

Todd's expression took on a mischievous cast.

"Alan? Heh! I majored in bottoming at Uranus," Todd said. "He majored in cocksucking!"

Alan blushed.

This is going to be interesting, he thought. Saints preserve us!

[More to cum!]

Part 3: http://www.musclegrowth.org/forum/sh...ad.php?t=17004

Last edited by arpeejay; September 11th, 2009 at 06:47 AM.
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
  #2   Add to arpeejay's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 11th, 2009, 09:59 AM

Thanked 1,305 Times in 370 Posts
arpeejay will become famous soon enough
Send a message via Yahoo to arpeejay
This is usually about the time the author goes, "Waa, waa, waa! 385 views and NO comments! Don't you LOVE me any more?!" And then I say: "You write for yourself, dummy. Whether people do / don't respond is irrelevant."

Karma is a frickin' BITCH!

:-)

xoxo

Richard
  #3   Add to darnel's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 11th, 2009, 10:25 AM

darnel is on a distinguished road
I thinks its great, keep up the good work
  #4   Add to brahms97's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 11th, 2009, 03:13 PM

brahms97
Richard,

Your recent prolific story activity has led us all to expect that by the time those of us who are slow readers and writers have a chance to respond to this chapter, you will have posted four more chapters and an epilogue... plus started a new story line. You just have to show more understanding for your less gifted brethren.

Dave

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options