The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to arpeejay's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 11th, 2009, 06:44 AM

Thanked 1,305 Times in 370 Posts
arpeejay will become famous soon enough
Send a message via Yahoo to arpeejay
The Change Continues (Part 3)

By Richard Jasper

[This is the completed version of Chapter 3.]

Part 2: http://www.musclegrowth.org/forum/sh...ad.php?t=17002

Part 1: http://www.musclegrowth.org/forum/sh...ad.php?t=16999

Prequel: http://www.pridesites.com/omelissoko...er/change.html

Alan sat on the sofa between Bryan and Dave. The sofa was full-size, 84 inches wide, and he still felt like the little kid squashed between two big football playing uncles on a love seat somewhere in his childhood.

Not too surprising, I guess, Alan told himself. The two of them together weigh 1300 lbs. That's more than six of me!

They were watching Angelo play with Todd. The latter was impaled on Angelo's huge dick, which, fully hard, stretched to 15 inches. Angelo was moving Todd up and down the shaft as if he were some little fucktoy.

Little is right, Alan thought, edging his nice, silky smooth 9-inch dick.

At 5'11 and 135 lbs., Todd was barely more than 1/4th the size of Angelo, who at 6'6 and 500 lbs. was the smallest of the three huge men who occupied the cabin in the North Georgia mountains.

Todd's eyes were rolled back in his head, his breathing was ragged, and it was clear that he was in total bliss.

"Fuck that's hot," Dave said, his massive hand wrapped around his 22-inch dick.

"Damn straight," Bryan agreed, pawing his 20-inch fuck tool.

Alan felt distinctly inadequate, until, that is, Dave picked him up and placed him on his giant, fur-covered chest.

"Boy, you are cute as a fucking bug in a rug," the big man said. "Suck on Daddy's nips, m'kay?"

Bryan burst out laughing.

"Daddy?" he asked. "Dave, you're all of 28 years old, right?"

Dave had the decency to blush.

Alan, who was two years older, chuckled but that didn't stop his exploration of Dave's mammoth pecs and his fist-sized nipples.

Finally, Angelo roared, bucking his hips so hard it looked as though Todd would break in half. Pushed over the edge, Todd shot so hard that his cum arced six feet in the air, landing in a hot blast on Alan's back. Dave and Bryan came like firehoses and then Alan was on them, licking them both clean, feasting on their cum.

Angelo was the first to recover. He pulled Todd, who had passed out, off his cock with an audible PLOP and gently stretched the model handsome twink out along the Eames chaise.

Dave and Bryan were snoring loudly, Alan was looking at Angelo with a fearsome hunger in his eyes.

"We're gonna need a bigger shower," Angelo pointed out. "But I think you'll fit. Come wash my back?"

"Oh my god," Alan said when he and Angelo finished showering.

"You OK, little dude?" Angelo asked.

Alan whacked the big man on the ass.

"Two weeks ago, from what you've said, YOU were barely any bigger than Todd," he pointed out.

Angelo chuckled.

"And now...."

Grrrrwwwwllll!

"Now I'm fucking starving!" Alan exclaimed. "I feel like I could eat a fucking mooose."

Angelo's eyebrows shot up.

Oh ho! he thought.

They hurried into the cabin's LDK and found Todd tearing apart the refrigerator, hunk of fried chicken in one hand and a gallon of milk (being poured down his throat) in the other.

Alan's mouth fell to the floor. Todd's eating habits in most regards seemed to be modeled after Joanna Lumley's character in Absolutely Fabulous, i.e., virtually nonexistent. Now he was chowing down like a gorilla.

Alan's mouth drooled.

"Give me that," he snarled, swiping the milk jug from Todd's hand.

"Boys, boys!" Angelo interjected. "There's plenty for all..."

Angelo shot a significant glance at Bryan and Dave.

"Although you may want to call the wholesaler," he observed. "We may need another truck."

Over the next week...

They did, in fact, need another truck. Two, in fact.

Despite never having had Agent X administered to them directly, both Alan and Todd seemed to be experiencing exactly the same effects the other men had.

Alan, the shorter of the two, grew six inches taller and doubled in weight. At 6'3 and 400 lbs., he was awesome.

Todd, who was taller than Alan but significantly smaller, added fewer inches in height but wound up gaining even more muscle. At 6'4, he ended the week at 350 lbs., more than 2 1/2 times his starting weight of 135 lbs.!

"I guess it was the semen," Angelo said.

Bryan and Dave nodded.

"And just one dose," Dave added.

Much to their chagrin, Alan and Todd found themselves cut off from the cum fountains known as Angelo, Bryan, and Dave.

"It's for your own good," Angelo explained. "We need to know what's going on."

Alan made a raspberry. Todd put his (increasingly impressive) arms akimbo.

"You just want to experiment on us," Todd said, accusingly.

Bryan wiped his big hand across his intensely masculine face.

"Boy, you have no idea how much I want to experiment on you," Bryan said. He had developed quite the crush on the femmy twink, who every day looked more like a hunkier, handsomer version of 1960s movie / television star Clint Walker.

Alan just groaned.

"You think it's easy for us?" he demanded. "Watching you guys get bigger, too? And you were fucking huge to begin with."

True enough.

Dave was up to 7 ft., Bryan just an inch behind, and Angelo, sprinting, had caught up with Bryan and showed signs of passing him. They were 900, 800, and 700 lbs., respectively. Alan and Todd together were only barely larger than Angelo, who was the smallest of the three.

"Well," Dave said. "Nothing to be done about it."

Angelo shook his head.

"We need to start thinking strategically," he pointed out. "We can't stay here forever. We won't fit."

Bryan tugged at his new beard. He finally gave up trying to stay smooth. Shaving three times a day was a pain in the ass.

"You're right, Angelo," he said. "Plus we need to find out some other stuff..."

Alan cocked an eyebrow.

"Such as?"

Dave grinned. On a 7 ft tall mountain of muscle, it was a scary sight!

"Such as: Does Agent X -- or our cum -- work on straight boys?"

Todd stopped eating long enough give his friends a significant glance.

"Sounds like a job made for ME," he pointed out.

Oh brother, Alan thought. Here we go again!

[There will be at least one more chapter. Hope you're enjoying!]

Part 4: http://www.musclegrowth.org/forum/sh...ad.php?t=17008

Last edited by arpeejay; September 12th, 2009 at 07:13 AM.
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
  #2   Add to arpeejay's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 11th, 2009, 05:44 PM

This one is complete, in case you were wondering.

xoxo

R
  #3   Add to wolfotehmoon's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 11th, 2009, 05:53 PM

wolfotehmoon is on a distinguished road
Oh, enjoying immensely. |3
  #4   Add to muscl4life's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 11th, 2009, 07:20 PM
a true SIZE QUEEN

muscl4life is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to muscl4life
I loved it. It's amazing how you've managed to continue the story so many eyars later with the same vibe!

Congratulations

Cheers
  #5   Add to arpeejay's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 11th, 2009, 07:32 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by muscl4life View Post
I loved it. It's amazing how you've managed to continue the story so many eyars later with the same vibe!

Congratulations

Cheers
:-)

I only have ONE vibe so it's not really all that difficult!

All my stories are the same, I'm afraid:

Sexy gay guy gets huge!

Of course, that ought to be sufficient, right?

xoxo

Richard

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options