The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to arpeejay's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 12th, 2009, 07:11 AM

Thanked 1,305 Times in 370 Posts
arpeejay will become famous soon enough
Send a message via Yahoo to arpeejay
The Change Continues (Part 4)

By Richard Jasper

Part 3: http://www.musclegrowth.org/forum/sh...ad.php?t=17004

Part 2: http://www.musclegrowth.org/forum/sh...ad.php?t=17002

Part 1: http://www.musclegrowth.org/forum/sh...ad.php?t=16999

Prequel: http://www.pridesites.com/omelissoko...er/change.html

"Jesus," Mike Mullen muttered under his breath.

He was in the locker room at Gold's staring at the biggest man he'd ever seen. Mullen was no slouch. A former Mr. Atlanta, he was 5'10 and 250 lbs. of near competition quality muscle. This guy, though, was probably 6'5 and made Noah Steere, whom Mike had met at that spring's Arnold Expo in Columbus, look scrawny.

I'm getting a fucking chubby, Mullen realized. His cheeks blazed crimson. He was one of Atlanta's most notorious pussy-hounds, having slept his way through an endless array of model pretty women with big boobs, tiny waists, nice asses, and great hair. He'd never so much as glanced at another man in a sexual way.

He cleared his throat and the Big Man, who had been checking him out the whole time, locked eyes with him. Mike shivered.

"Big Man," he said. "Whatever you're on, I want it!"

Todd Frobisher grinned.

"How much are you willing to give me for it?"

Mike gulped. He had a trust fund and a high-paying job and no desire to put a huge dent in either of 'em.

"I can drop a grand," he replied, coolly.

Todd started to turn away.

"Or two," Mike continued quickly.

Todd looked him up and down.

"I can get it for you tomorrow," Todd said.

Mike felt his heart race with anticipation.

"But first you gotta suck my cock," the big man added.

Awoogah! Awoogah! Dive, dive!

The alarm bells that went off in Mike's head were something fierce.

"You're joking, right?!"

Todd shook his head.

"Think of it as a 'service' charge," he rumbled, his voice deeper than Barry White's. "You wanna pay, you gotta play."

Mike was seriously freaking out.

To be that fucking huge! What a rush that would be? But suck a guy's dick? What would that mean?

"It wouldn't mean a fucking thing," Todd said, as if reading his mind. "It just means you want to get this big!"

With that, Todd lifted his left arm and flexed. Twenty-eight inches of massive muscle reached towards the ceiling. Mike had been around plenty of big men but, Jesus Wept, this was fucking incredible.

"I see that you want it," Todd said, pointing to the full on erection tenting Mike's gym shorts. "You're sick for muscle, man, not sick for men. But if you want it..."

Which is how Mike found himself at Todd's apartment.

"I'm not greedy," Todd said, as Mike was sucking on his big tool. Mike may have been the straightest thing since God invented the telephone pole but he was a man, dammit, and like any man he knew what felt good.

"I'll suck you, if you want," he continued. "Or you can fuck me."

Mike paused in mid-suck. The idea of fucking the shit out of this mountain man had him hard as a rock.

You think you're such a big powerful fucker, Mike thought bitterly. You're getting off on me sucking your big dick. Well, just you wait, motherfucker, just you wait.

Mike renewed sucking, with twice the vigor he'd employed previously.

Oh, yeah, Todd thought, grinning to himself. This is going to be fun.

In another 10 strokes, Todd was ready to cum, more from thinking about what Mike was going to do to him later, not so much what he was doing right then! He put his big hand on the back of Mike's head and...

BOOM!

...Todd's dick went off like a cannon.

Mike struggled, gagged, gasped, and spluttered, but thanks to Todd's heavy hand he wasn't going anywhere.

"Just relax, man," Todd said. "Drink it all down. It's just protein, man, it will make you grow."

Well, we'll see about that, he added to himself.

Finally, he released Mike who sat up, furious, and punched Todd in the chest. It was like hitting concrete.

"Ow, ow, ow," Mike cried out, cradling his hand against his chest. "You goddamned fucking mother fucker."

Todd reached out and put his hand on Mike's rock hard dick. Mike suddenly realized that the Big Man could rip him apart at the slightest provocation.

"You've got some mouth on you, boy," Todd said. "And that's a compliment, asshole. Now let's see what your dick can do."

Mike had a nice, 9-inch tool but after a week with Alan, Angelo, Bryan, and Dave, Todd realized, somewhat mournfully, that he was never again going to be satisfied with anything in the single digits.

What I do for science, Todd told himself, then clamped down on Mike's dick and shook, wiggled, and massaged the straight boy's dick in such rapid succession that Mike was cumming before he knew (and half afraid he was having a heart attack.)

"You're a sick motherfucker," Mike said, as he got dressed.

Todd just laughed.

"Correction," he noted. "I'm a sick, fucking HUGE motherfucker."

Todd opened the refrigerator door.

"Need something to eat?" he asked, hopefully.

Mike grimaced.

"I ate too much already," he said, sarcastically. "I think I'm off my food for a day or two."

Todd shrugged.

"Be here tomorrow, 8 a.m.," he said. "With the money. You'll get what you want."

The next morning...

"That's all there is, an injection? Are you crazy?"

Todd leaned in towards Mike. The hot straight boy's hand still throbbed with pain but it looked like he'd forgotten how it had been injured.

"Look, boy," Todd said. "I'm six inches taller than you are and I've got more than a hundred pounds on you. All thanks to this! So shut the fuck up and give me the money."

Still grumbling, Mike counted out 20 crisp Benjamins.

"This ought to start working within 24 hours," Todd told Mike. "I want you to call me at 8 a.m. each day for the next three days."

"Ought to start?" Mike demanded.

"If you're not completely happy," Todd replied. "You get your money back, no questions asked."

When Mike called the next day, Todd's first question was:

"You hungry yet?"

Mike growled into the phone.

"Hell, no," Mike said. "I've eaten two apples since yesterday, that's it. I think I've lost a couple of pounds."

Oh dear, Todd thought.

"Call me in 24 hours," he instructed.

Mike complied. His anger crackled across the connection.

"Just what was in that shit?" he demanded. "I feel like I've been run over by a truck. I didn't go to the gym today."

It had been years since Mike had missed a work out.

"How's the appetite?" Todd asked.

"It's getting back to normal," Mike answered. "I just feel like shit on a shingle."

I guess we know the answer to one question, Todd thought to himself.

"Be here tomorrow at 8 a.m."

Mike was right on time and, as far as Todd could tell, absolutely no worse for wear.

"I feel normal again," Mike said. "My appetite is back, my energy level is back."

Todd handed him the Benjamins.

"I'm sorry," Todd said. "I guess it doesn't work for you."

Mike didn't know whether he wanted to cry or kill the big son of a bitch.

"I'm gonna tell you what's really going on," Todd said, and did so, from the beginning.

Mike looked stunned when Todd was finished.

"What's to stop me..." Mike began.

"Oh, go to the police, or the newspapers," Todd said. "Be my guest. They won't believe you. And they'll want to know why we had sex."

Mike blushed.

"Uh, well..."

Todd chuckled.

"I know you don't think it's funny," Todd continued. "But I think we've established beyond any doubt that you are completely and totally straight. Like almost every guy at some point, you took a walk on the wild side..."

Mike pondered that.

"And I still want pussy," he commented.

Todd nodded.

"In fact, I want it now more than ever," Mike added.

Todd looked at the handsome young man.

"I think you've probably learned a few things," he observed.

Mike nodded.

"Now that you mention it," Mike replied. "Maybe I have."

Todd stuck out his massive hand, which Mike took and shook without thinking.

"Stay in touch, partner."

[Just one more chapter, I think, but this one is complete. Stay tuned!]

Part 5: http://www.musclegrowth.org/forum/sh...ad.php?t=17029

Last edited by arpeejay; September 14th, 2009 at 07:06 AM.
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
  #2   Add to fillups44's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 12th, 2009, 08:24 AM

fillups44 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to fillups44 Send a message via Yahoo to fillups44
Interesting chapter about no musclegrowth and satsifying, at least to me, because of who wasn't growing!!!!
  #3   Add to wolfotehmoon's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 12th, 2009, 08:39 AM

wolfotehmoon is on a distinguished road
I love how each "generation" of these massive monsters is adjusting to their new roles as the biggest men on the planet.
  #4   Add to muscl4life's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 12th, 2009, 10:28 AM
a true SIZE QUEEN

muscl4life is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to muscl4life
Quote:
Originally Posted by fillups44 View Post
Interesting chapter about no musclegrowth and satsifying, at least to me, because of who wasn't growing!!!!
I second that, dude, but somehow I think a considerable part of this forum will not be so happy about this chapter

Cheers
  #5   Add to RyBearATL's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 13th, 2009, 12:36 PM

RyBearATL
Wow!

Still great, I'm so glad I kept badgering you about this, and even happier that you've done such a great job with it!

Thanks again for doing so much writing lately, and for taking this piece to a finish!
R

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options