The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to Greggrth's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 15th, 2009, 02:06 PM

Greggrth is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to Greggrth
Darkshine~ Nathaniel

?Oooh, you?re really big?

I grinned down at the girl on my thick arm. I flexed my bicep for her, letting it bulge against her little fingers and strain my sleeve. Her eyes and smile widened. ?Wow?

?Yeah, 26 inches? I said smugly, flexing again for her. ?You have no idea how hard it is to find clothes that fit. Normally I just go sleeveless. Now if you excuse me, I gotta get back to my friends?

?OK? she pouted, pushing out her lips and chest as she looked up at me. ?You have my number??

I patted my pocket. ?Yep, I?ll call you?

?See ya? she said, her fingers sliding along my biceps as she stepped back.

I turned to the back booth, filled with three other big guys, but none of them were as big as me, something I loved rubbing their faces in. They were all looking at me with wide smiles, no doubt watching the girl behind me watching my bubble butt move.

?Nice dude? said Liam, slapping me on the back. ?She was hot?

?Got her number if you want it??

?Seriously??

?Sure, but you know what you gotta do?

?Oh come on man?

?Go on?

Liam sighed and looked to the other two for help. They just grinned and tipped their glasses at him. ?Fine. I?ve got a baby dick and--?

?Louder than that? I chuckled.

Liam bit his lip and gave me a glare. But I knew he?d do it, the only action he?d gotten lately was from his right hand.

?I have a baby dick and Liam?s hung like a horse? he announced to the bar, most of who snorted into their drinks or cheered and jeered.

?Very good? I laughed, ?here you go?

I handed him the piece of paper and he snatched it from me. While he glared at me, I caught something moving over his head. On the far side of the bar, sitting in a booth on his own was this guy. He had short, dark blond hair; the fringe gelled up to show off his prominent forehead and brow. His nose was strong too, it looked like someone could punch it and it would do more damage to their hand than to him. He was sat up perfectly straight, sipping at his drink casually, but his eyes had a sharpness that wasn?t quiet concealed by his sophisticated demeanour.

?So where?s Bianca?? asked Carl.

?What?? I grunted, turning back to the guys. ?Oh, she?s at her dorm doing work as always?

?She know about what you did with May in the library??

?Of course she fucking doesn?t or else she?d be bitching at me. And she?s not gonna find out, is she Carl??

Carl lowered his head in defeat. I kept glaring at him until I was sure the message had sunk in.

I turned back round to look for the guy, but he was gone. For some reason, that made me feel uneasy. I quickly scanned the crowd, searching for him. I found him talking to the girl who I?d flirted with. He was leaning over the table, stroking her face gently. He was short, only 5? 6?, almost a whole foot shorter than me. Something about his stance made me think of a tiger. The girl was like putty in his hands. That got me a little pissed because I was way bigger than him, better looking than him too and I hadn?t gotten her to react like that.

?Don?t think you should bother calling that girl Liam? I said.

?Why??

?Check it out?

I pointed over to the table with my beer bottle, but the girl was alone. I frowned and turned in my chair.

?You OK dude?? Liam asked.

?Yeah? I said, still searching. I looked back to the guys and they were all staring at me. ?What??

?Nothing? said Liam quickly. ?So, about that??

He started waffling about something, but I wasn?t really listening. I had to find that guy. He must have been a fast fucker to move like that. When I couldn?t see him I got up. My friends called me back but I wasn?t listening. I had to find him.

I went up to the bar to ask Tony if he?d seen the guy, but before I could get near the bar, the guy just seemed to slip out of the crowd and appear in front of me.

?May I help you?? he asked, the smugness in his voice making my irritation rise. ?I?ve seen you watching me. Now I know I?m a looker, but honestly, you?re not my type big guy?

He slapped the back of his hand against my pecs. I just blinked. No one talked to me like that and now one touched me unless I said so. I felt anger rising up inside me, making my veins rise up and my muscles tent.

?Who the fuck do you think you are?? I demanded, stepping closer, towering over him.

He just smiled which only pissed me off even more. ?I know who I am; I?m the guy taking that young lady home. The one you were talking to. Strange how she didn?t mention you when I spoke with her?

?Like I care? I snorted. ?I can have any girl I want?

?Not while I?m here?

?Fuck you say??

?If you?re so sure of yourself, why don?t you we have a little contest. Whoever manages to get that young lady to leave with them wins?

?Peace of piss? I said.

I went to shoulder him as I passed, or more likely hit his head with my shoulder he was so short, but he slipped out of the way. I stumbled slightly, but I quickly righted myself and pretended nothing happened. The girl watched me approach, but as soon as I opened my mouth, she just slipped off her seat and walked past me.

Open mouthed I watched her walk over to the guy. He was smiling smugly. He took her hand and kissed it. What a prissy fa?

?Oh? the girl sighed, her knees buckling until she fell into his arms. He shushed in her ear, looking over her shoulder at me and winking as his hands slid up her legs onto her ass. He whispered something else and then turned to the door, the girl gripping onto him like he was the last life raft on a sinking ship.

No fucking way! It was not possible for him to just kiss her fucking hand and then take her home. I was not gonna get my ass handed to me by such a short little tosser. I clench my fists and storm after them, barging through the door and following down the alley.

?Hey? I call at them. ?HEY!?

The guy stops and turns round with the girl on his arm. ?Yes?? he said, the smugness of his voice making want to smash his face in even more.
?Why the fuck you choose him?? I demanded, pointing at the asshole while looking at the girl. ?I mean look at him, then look at me?
I lift my hugs arms and flex them against my sleeves. I then pushed one of them up so she could see the veins and the definition of my bicep. I then stepped closer, towering over both of them and casting a shadow over them as my bulk blocked the streetlight.

?He?s a shrimp, I?m a real man. I could bench press you both right here, right now and not break a sweat. Believe me girl; I am bigger than this wanker in every way. EVERY way?

The guy just chuckled. He chuckled! How the fuck could he be so arrogant and smug?! I was 6? 5? and over 330 lbs of pure muscle and cock while he was a puny 5? 6? and probably 170, 190 at the most. And yet he was acting like the Alpha dog.

?You go on? he said to the girl.

?OK? she giggled, acting like she was totally pissed. She ambled on down the alley towards the road, leaving the two of us alone.

?I believe I won the wager? he said.

?Like fuck I?m paying you?

?I never said you would have to pay me if I won my dear fellow, this was just a contest of sexual prowess. One I won as I predicted. The loser simply had to go home and stroke their? ego?

I grunted and shoved him into an adjoining alley. He stumbled back into the shadows and I bore down on him.

?You?ll pay for that you little fucker? I snarled, reaching out for him as he straightened himself up and brushed off his jacket.

My hands grabbed thin air as he just slipped away, darting past my hands until he was right in front of me. I got a look at his deep, dark chocolate eyes, the moonlight shining on his pale skin before he lunged. I let out a cry of shock as I felt something puncture my skin.

The most intense sensation coursed through me and my knees wobbled. The guy grabbed me by the shoulders, his head still on my neck, and somehow managed to stop me from falling. It felt like a blow job! A real fucking amazing blow job. A light moan escaped my lips as my crotch rubbed against his stomach while his pressed at the inside of my thick thigh. My crotch stirred in my jeans, bloating up and getting hard at the intensity of these sensations, and I head the guy chuckle against my neck.

As my cock got harder, I felt even better, but something was wrong. My arms felt heavy, in fact, my whole body felt heavy. I looked down and saw my arms rippling, my biceps twitching. Wait? it wasn?t just twitching, it was?. shrinking! My intense muscles were shrinking.

I started to panic now, this wasn?t natural. People?s muscles didn?t just shrink. He took my hand and placed it on his chest. I let out a gasp as I felt his little chest swelling. It was like two pec shaped balloons were slowly growing under his shirt, but they weren?t soft. I could feel the hardness of those slabs of muscle, getting bigger and pushing out against his shirt and my hands. I could also feel his quads bulging against my legs, not to mention his crotch, which I could feel sliding up my thighs towards my own crotch.

When they met, I moaned like a little bitch. His soft member and his balls pressing against the base of my rod was making me leak. My jeans felt a little looser, my tenting boxers pocking out of the waist band. The guy moved closer, making the head of my cock rub against his tight abs.

He released my shoulders and I fell back into a pile of bin bags. But my cock still felt like it was being sucked on. As I writhed there on the floor, I looked up at the guy standing over me. I could see his frame still expanding, like someone was pumping his muscle full of air. And with utter horror, I looked down and saw my muscles were shrinking too! I?d lost about 80 lbs and still my muscles were fading. But the worst part was the fact my cock and balls were shrinking too. It didn?t help when the guy grabbed his own crotch which was swelling against his jeans.

He was getting taller too, his head slowly inching up higher, his neck thickening against his shirt and his pecs swelling out in front. The top buttons popped off, his shirt opening up to reveal the chasm between his immense chest. The tails of his shirt were pulled out of his dark, tight jeans to reveal his chiselled six pack. He let out a moan as the waist button of his jeans popped off too, and his full crotch sagged out, his grey boxers full with a thick cock and bulging balls. He rubbed it and I just lost it. I cried out, writhing in the bin bags as I cam. I cam without touching myself and all for this growing guy.

After my body stopped twitching from my orgasm, I slumped back and looked down at myself. My clothes hung loosely on me, when before they had been filled with my muscles. I think I was shorter too.

The guy crouched down, his quads bulging until his jeans split. I looked up blearily into his face. He was smiling down at me, this time not smugly, but kindly. He reached out and rubbed my cheek.

?Thank you? he said, liking his pouty, rosy red lips.

"I'm more afraid of an army of sheep led by a lion, than an army of lions led by a sheep"
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
  #2   Add to dolphinbad's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 15th, 2009, 03:56 PM
DolphinBAD

dolphinbad is on a distinguished road
Great story, man! What is this guy? A vampire?
  #3   Add to Xyggurat's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 17th, 2009, 03:57 PM

Xyggurat will become famous soon enough
I definitely preferred this one, partially because it's so hard to find a good muscle theft story and possibly because of the better formatting. Good job to both of you for doing something different.

-X-

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options