The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Poll: You want the story to be continued?
Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.
Poll Options
You want the story to be continued?

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to orizzontiorient's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 19th, 2009, 10:34 AM

orizzontiorient is on a distinguished road
Body Building Reversion

Hi guys. Sorry for my orrible English but i really want to share my dream with you! Hope you enjoy it!

My work was simple, but sometime boring. I was a body building teacher in a little gym of my little village with all that little boys.....
Everytime i love to showoff my big biceps and pec to my little students.... I was 21th my students from 13 to 19. They was so skinny and small, about 1.60 the most tall, i was 185 100 Kg pure iron. I was so proud to show them how to grow how to use iron to transform their little skinny bodies in men body! But they was so funny that was impossible not laugh in front of them!Every day after lesson I used to give a vot to them, and the worst one had to dry my hot body with my big towel. Usually it was ted, that I used to cal, teddy, my lol teddy bear. He was 18th 140 cm tall, 95 kg of soft pink fat. Sooooo tender.Round like a pink ball. Him face went hot every time he looks at me and when he had to dry my gold body I used to say him: well little teddy, my sugar, came to taste what is a real man. He put that little hands on all my big pecs and touch all my definite abs.I enjoyed so much see him little penis vibrate in that pants! Him belly overflowed so much from him pants and i loved to tickle it and put my big hand on it squeezing him soft fat. Than I started pinch him round ass. Oh God knows how much i wanted to open him ass with my 28 cm penis!!!
One day, the day changed my life, a tall skinny guy, started to follow my lessons. He was an angel, blond hair, green eyes, 190 cm tall, white like the snow! Every time he looks at me he became red like fire, so tender. I started fall in love! I would make him became a man. He was 19 yo, but looks like a baby. I put iron in him. He started to follow my lessons everytime then he asked me to train him also in the night. I agreed with pleasure. Alex, i will transform a baby in a man. came here little kid, let me study your body!My head arrived at him eyes and, god, was so strange! For the first time of my life I felt little!there wa somethink in him let me feel tender and sweet. He started fro 5 kg curls then in only 1 month he started to use 40kg.I was so proud of my creature.Him body changed so fast. Well defined, he love to use abercrombie tshirt, so tight on him. He was my little kid, my lol Bro!In the shower he want the pleasure to taste my muscles and i gived him. I was so powerfull with all my muscles in front of him, in an arrogant showoff but he did not go red in face, he was not feel little in fornt of me! He was different from all the other skinny guys on the gym. I was so surprised and asked him: Little bro, my tender Alex, you don't like your master? you don't feel all my power? you don't desire to touch my muscles? you don't want to wash my pecs?
He replyed to me laughing: Carl, you are a master, you are amazing, you are fantastinc and I love to touch you and wash your body to feel what soon will be also mine! He lloked at my eyes, he was so close to me, and he had to put him head down to watch me in the eyes. Then he put him big long hands on my big strong ass and feel my muscles. I felt him hand so big and him finger look for my hole and I was embarassed. He caressed my hair so soft than I found my self put my face on him little pecs whispering: I`m yours. I went to him apartment in the university. All the guys wach at me like a god, they was afraid of my big muscles. We went to bed, I started feel him little body, I was up to him. He embraced me and I felt my eys in him and my feet touching him ankle. I felt short! I want to dominate him to open him I was so strong that I can take him in a moment but I didnt want to attack him. He didn't start to touch my muscles He only want to embrace me and cuddle my head. I was so disoriented. I asked: Alex, my love, you don't like me?!!!everyone wants to jump on me and you ever don't touch my fantastic body???
Alex looked at me and smiling whispered at my ears: I love to cuddle you, I want feel you like my baby, I want you little than me to make you discover all my body!
But that's impossible my love!Watch at me!I'm so big an you so .... funny skinny!
Don't you warry! Alex said, I know the way! I got iron in the room and also a big balance. They will be our weapons! And I also got a surprise for you, some beautiful pills! Take one!
What is it? You will discover soon!Trust me it will be .... incredible!
He strated to work out. I follow him in any exercise show him how to do it good. Then he stopped. He went to the kitchen take oil, butter and nutella!
Alex, wht are you doing? That food are not good for muscles!
Yes darling, I know, this is for you!
Only 10 minutes before It could seem impossible to me but I started to like the idea.... I Loved him to much, I had to do some sacrifice for my angel!
I opened my mouth. He closed it.
Uh? I don't understand! You don't want me little and tender for you?
Yes sure, he said, but I also want you .... feel mu muscles.
So i started to cover all him body of Nutella, butter and oil. I started from feet. Wow I didn't realize how your feet was big!
48, yeah! And yours?
I blushed. Only 42...
So! hve you seen? This is a good start. Basically, you are little!
Hey little skinny guy, I replied, I can slam you one the door on one hand!
Yes I know, he sayd like a little kid. But you will never do it right?
NEVER, I said.
And never I will do when I will have a body stronger than yours!
I continued to cover him body arrive on him thin legs and penis. Ahahah It' not half then mine Alex! It's a 10 right?
Yes
I have a 24!
Yes
Then the flat belly and arms.
Hey but your face....
I, I, I....
Yes I know, lol. You can't! You can't reach my face!
How is it possible! You are 195 but i'm 190!
You was 190! lokk at the mirrow!
I was about 160, He was standed over me, my head was at him pecs, but I was double large and muscolar than him. I was like a mega muscolar kid. Then he covered me with a big hug. Him hands covered all my abs. I felt soooooo little! Then he sitted on the bench. I was on him licking all that fatty foods on him body while he put on the iron 100kg smiling at me roaring clumibing. I was eating all to let him well cleaned.
we spent 1 year in that room. everyday when he go out to class and gym I wa sthere on the bed, watching tv eating all king of foods, chocolate, chips and drinking olive oil.
That day he come back. he was so huge. He also got taller. 199 of pure muscle god. Big pecs 21 inches biceps, big and tonic like a football ball, massive 8 pack, big leg and iron ass. He was drip after the gym, oh what nice smell, men`s smell.
laughing we looke at me: How are you piggy? wach what i got on my body for you today! I runned to him breathless he put off the ripped t shirt show off to me all him super body. Then he captured me in a big hug so that i felt completely crushed. I felt all him big hands collapse in my round fattty belly that he loved to manage like clay. I felt impotent and totally embarassed.
let me see what you got for me little kid!Lowering at me He putted him finger into my withe baby shirt. I stopped him.
What why you stop my finger? I want to enjoy your kid belly!Maybe I hueted you my sweet?
No big bro! I'm only so embarassed. Today I eated sooo much that i feel my belly more overload then ever. I'm afraid you cannot like me any more.
No! This is impossible! I loveit. You don't know how I am excited thinking about your round soft flab fat on my hands!You are my little baby!
In that moment him shirt ripped so much from the excitement taht his torso was naked and in the same moment my belly was so full that my M sized shirt also ripped revealing a big ballon belly overflowing from my 48 size jeans.
He burst laught at me starting touch me everywhere tickling me aon all my fatty body, from the belly to the soft soft ass to the inner thigh so that I was laughing like a little faggot.
he carried me on the air putting only one hand over my flabby ass so that my eyes was at him eyes.
You are my little treasure he sayd, starting kissing all my belly and my face, caressing soft my hair.
Then he put me on the bed and hug me strong. I was quite suffocating under him huge pecs. I was happy but I started to cry.
he looked down at me say: My sugar why are you crying?
Do you remember my white shirt? It was littme ted's shirt and now... it's to little to me. This is like to say that...I'm more round and fat that Little teddy bear of our gym!!!!
Little teddy bear? Ha Ha Ha. You miss class fro too much my sugar? now littlee teddy is one of my best students! he also grow taller! He is 180 now! and very musclar! He can slam you on the door with one hand and carry you on more easly!
Nooooooooo! Ngue Ngue Ngue!
Don't cry like a baby. I can't permit anyone hurt my little kid.
We was sitting on the bed. I was sitting on him penis, he big over me kissing my heaad. My eyes look at my foot at him knees him feet sooo far from mine,him hands squeezing my round fatty breasts like looking for milk.
Than he whispered at my ear: you feel like an unhealthy man right?
Yes!
So you don't like right?
Yeah.
And you think that you simple seems an orrible fat man right?
Yes
So you don't feel more tender and soft but simply bad looking right?
Yes
I have the solution for you baby!
Really?
Yes!
He put 3 pills on my hands.
Then he put off my jeans and boxer
We was on the bad. He put my ass on him cock. My head at him pecks, my feet at him knees than I was close in a big hug.
Eat 3 the pills and you will be no more a bad looking fat man.
So I take it.
In few moments my head was gradually at him abs than at him navel. Him arms and biceps was ever and even more heavy on my breast. I was looking my foot cam shorter and my legs too caressing him loooong legs while shrinking. I was looking my penis desappear in him enormus hands. At the end i discovered my all body in him inner thigh, my face under him penis my little milky feet at him thigh my belly roynder than ever soft like silk. My penis was invisible and my body without one hair. In front of my eyes an enormus penis big like a tree that exploded on all our body like a vulcano.
Than I drunked and I wanted more, so I started crawl on him body with my fatty legs and ass on the air climbing him abs to reach him pecs.
he gently caressed my little milky ass. putted me on him side in front of him enormus pecs. He sarted tickle my baby tummy pinch my pinky cheeks and tap my mini nose with him finger. I sow him enormus eyes and nose came to me, and laughing he used him nose and hair and tongue to tickle my tummy. Him enourmus mouth come to my ears whispering at me:
Now you are no more a fat bad looking man but a wonderful tummy baby.
From now you can call me daddy.
Yes, I love you muscle daddy!
I love you too, so I will lat you go out from this room tomorrow and let you know how became your little kids at the gym. It will be a good surprise for you my baby. Than you will be kind and soft with all of us, because you was or master and you let us became men, so all we love you and I will be very proud to show them their little baby. You are excited now, I know, I can fell you little dik titickling my abs moving your little tummy. But now you is late and little babys have to sleep early, my love. Then I closed my eyes knowing that was the most beautiful day of my life.
I was little little crouching between him pecs that I used like a pillow and him armpit on my all body like a sheet that cover me and amazing me with him man flavoured smell. Then he softly whispered: Good night my little angel!

To be continued... if you want!
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options