The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to arpeejay's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 21st, 2009, 10:32 AM

Thanked 1,305 Times in 370 Posts
arpeejay will become famous soon enough
Send a message via Yahoo to arpeejay
The Long, Slow Road to Hugeness (Part 3)

By Richard Jasper

[This chapter is now complete.]

Part 2: http://www.musclegrowth.org/forum/showthread.php?t=2102

Part 1: http://www.musclegrowth.org/forum/showthread.php?t=2101

You're not surprised that Jeff wound up being my second boyfriend, right?

We had quite a nice life in Denver, two well-educated, professional young guys living in a three-bedroom ranch house in the suburbs. We weren't on the down low with our work colleagues but we weren't out there about it either. If they wanted to think we were just roommates, that was their business. Our boss knew better and changed things around a bit so that we weren't working directly with each other.

Just as well, we both thought, we spend plenty of time together as it is!

We acquired a puppy, Molly, an adorable Welsh terrier; we went on trips together (Jeff was a whiz at finding bargains); cultivated a close circle of friends, mostly gay guys; half of them were into soccer (Jeff's sport), half of them into bodybuilding and powerlifting, like I was.

We might have been coy at work but we were thoroughly out to our respective family members, most of whom seemed to be OK having another son, brother, cousin, nephew or whatever to add to the mix.

And there was always the gym. With my encouragement, Jeff added another 15-20 lbs. of muscle -- and got much stronger -- but in the end he said, "thanks, that's plenty!" His real passion was the soccer field, playing or coaching or both, and I was quite content to go to as many games as I could. Watching him fly across the field, those big, beefy legs and that meaty bubble butt straining the seams of his skimpy soccer shorts, mmm, mmm, mmm -- I never tired of it.

For his part, Jeff never seemed to get tired of the fact that no matter what I did, I was always that a little bit bigger, stronger, harder, than I was the year before.

By the time our 4th anniversary rolled around, I was up to 280 lbs. of seriously impressive muscle. My bodybuilding buddies were always pressing me to compete but I always had the same response:

"You know how much effort it would take to get ME smooth?!" I'd say, pulling off my shirt to reveal my fur-covered torso. "It's not worth it!"

Not to mention the fact that Jeff, who was naturally smooth, was totally in love with my fur; I could have been a beanpole and his pole (and it was quite a pole) would still be poking up!

"Oh, look," Jeff said one evening while looking through the mail. "An invitation for your 10th high school reunion!"

I grimaced slightly.

"Uh, well..." I began.

He laughed.

"Don't even think about it, Mister," he said, airily. "The way you talk about those guys, there's no way we're NOT going. Besides, I didn't get to go to MINE, so yours will have to do!"

Two years previously Jeff had hemmed and hawed about whether to go to his 10th reunion. He had gone to a school for military-connected American kids in Spain so it would have been quite an undertaking for a reunion. Before he could make up his mind, a big assignment came up that put to rest any idea of going.

As for those guys...

Well, yeah, it would be interesting to see what had become of Brent and Eric and (especially!) Scott. I knew the first two had played football at State but their careers had been lackluster at best, even before injuries had sidelined them.

But what about Scott? I had followed his bodybuilding career avidly. He steadily climbed through the ranks, winning some contests, placing highly in others, always making progress, never quite winning that pro card. And then, about a year or so previously, he had fallen off the competition radar. What was up with him?

I relented, of course, and made reservations at the local Marriott Courtyard, the closest thing to an upscale hotel to be found in little old Brook Harbor. Jeff had an evil grin on his face when I told him I'd done so.

"This is going to be fun!" he said.

And it was fun!

The girls squealed and exclaimed over me and they squealed twice as much over Jeff.

"We always knew," they said. "We were just waiting for him to figure it out."

Brent and Eric were just dumbfounded.

"You're so fucking huge!" they both told me.

When we all graduated from high school, Eric and Brent had outweighed me by 40-50 lbs. Now though...

Having ended their football careers virtually simultaneously, they both vowed that they would never turn into fat has beens. Instead they took up tennis and golf and running. They were both 6'1 and on any given day they were within 5 lbs. of each other, usually somewhere between 180 and 190, depending on the season. It being summer, they were both exactly 180 lbs. the night of the reunion.

"Jesus," Brent said. "Just how big ARE you?"

I smiled but before I could say anything...

"He was 280 this morning," Jeff said.

Brent's and Eric's mouths hung open.

"I think you get the award for most improved!" they both exclaimed.

I looked around the room. There were 2-3 other big guys there who obviously had not been when we were all in high school.

"Where's Scott?" I asked.

I felt a big paw land on my shoulder.

"Right here, Big Man," I heard a deep voice reply.

I turned and there he was, just as hot and handsome as I remembered him!

"And about 10 lbs. less than you are," Scott pointed out, as if he had read my mind.

Then he gave me a great big bear hug that had my pocket rocket rarin' to go.

"You growed up good," Scott said.

I blushed.

"Well, look at YOU!" I replied. "Jeez, what a hunk!"

Scott chuckled.

"To tell you the truth, I'm feeling kind of emaciated these days," he pointed out. "I maxed out last year at 295 but then I slipped a disk in my neck and I had to reel it in a bit."

I felt Jeff put his strong firm hand around my bulging triceps.

"I'm Jeff," he said. "Roger has told me a lot about you guys!"

Eric and Brent stammered their hellos. It was clear they were trying to be cool and hip and not quite sure what they were supposed to say their friend's Husband, for God's sake.

Scott, on the other hand, looked like he was ready to eat Jeff up.

"Well, well," Scott said. "You've done well for yourself, ya Big Moose! Tina and Melanie told me there was this A&F model hanging around but they didn't say he belonged to you!"

For the first time in our life together, Jeff honest to god blushed.

"Look who's talking, Mr. Man Mountain," he replied. "I assume you're under contract with Colt?"

A little smirk crossed Scott's face.

"Well, now that you mention it..."

Eric looked confused.

"Ya mean, the hand gun company...?"

Brent rolled his eyes.

"Oh, look," he said in an obvious ploy to divert attention. "The girls brought out the cake!"

And off they went.

"Seriously?" I asked.

Scott put his huge arm around Jeff's broad shoulders -- then pinched my nipple!

"You're not the only fur ball in the room," Scott pointed out, casually. "Once I gave up competing, I figured it was time to do something else."

He looked me up and down.

"Something you might want to consider!"

Wow!

[This chapter is now complete. More to come!]

Part 4: http://www.musclegrowth.org/forum/sh...ad.php?t=17120

Last edited by arpeejay; September 22nd, 2009 at 07:34 AM.
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
The Following User Says Thank You to arpeejay For This Useful Post:
dickasauras (July 3rd, 2013)
  #2   Add to anglekindle's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 21st, 2009, 09:15 PM
Way Too Tall

anglekindle is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to anglekindle Send a message via Yahoo to anglekindle Send a message via Skype™ to anglekindle
My a blast from the past eh?

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options