The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Continuous Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Continuous Muscle Growth Stories Read, create, and contribute to "never-ending" muscle growth stories!

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to muscl4life's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 23rd, 2004, 10:01 AM
a true SIZE QUEEN

muscl4life is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to muscl4life
The Case

Hello guys!

I'm starting a new continuous muscle growth story, maybe if you have a lot of options you will contribute to at least one of them! This one has no sex involved at this first chapter, so if you feel more comfortable with such situation, go ahead, write! contribute! Spread the word!

I actually had the idea for this story after seeing this post by atomic muscle http://www.musclegrowth.org/forum/sh...ad.php3?t=1700 - I wondered that this kid looked really happy, almost like he had a new life... Let's see where this story goes!

Please contribute!!

THE CASE - Part 1

?Alright, class, I have the results of your tests, and I must say they?re very disappointing?? The Physics teacher said as he distributed the tests to the students. He had an arrogant grin in his face, especially when the grades were really low ? that?s when he announced the failure out loud to the whole class ? ?You?d better watch out, Mr. Patterson, you got yourself another F for your collection!? he said mischievously as the pale skinned skinny lad stood up to get his test ? Jason Patterson was definitely the worst student he?d ever seen! Not just in Physics, but also in Math, Chemistry, Biology, Literature and even P.E, not one single teacher ever had anything good to say about that strange young man ? average height, slim and skinny, always dressed in dark baggy clothing with horrendous images stamped on them ? he was already 18 and still on the 10th grade, always isolated from everyone in the class and even in the whole school, not one single kid seemed to bond with Jason ? ?That kid is doomed to failure!?, the teacher thought as he handled yet another F to the strange lad, who kept the same ?I don?t give a damn? look on his face and returned to his seat at the back of the classroom.

The bell rang, the teacher dismissed the class, the students were free to go to their next class, and in Jason?s case it was Physical Education. He went to the locker room, where the jocks were already naked and changing into their training clothes. As usual, Jason could listen to the provoking comments about him, the constant muffled laughter, or the frequent points and stares ? ?Here comes the Weird!? Every single day it was the same routine of humiliation.

?Albright you sissies, it?s time to work out? Coach Briggs yelled as he entered the gym ? ?I want 20 minutes of run, then you?ll do 100 sit-ups! NOW!? the big brute man blew his whistle and the boys started running around the court. Soon, the athletes were leading, followed by a few other boys, and at last there came the fat ones but the very last boy of the class, was Jason ? he panted as his fragile body couldn?t keep up the rhythm of the other boys.

?Patterson, you?re a real loser! You can?t even run for a few minutes?? He yelled as he followed Jason, blowing his whistle at the boy?s ears, which caused the whole class to laugh at him. Similar situation happened while the boys were doing their sit-ups session, Jason could barely accomplish 20 full sit ups, and he already gasped for air, feeling his weak muscles cramping ? ?Come on, Patterson, be a man!? the coach yelled as he insisted on restarting the count down each time Jason stopped performing his sit-ups.

Finally the class finished and the boys went straight to the showers, some were laughing, others were just relieved they could go home at last, but Jason knew his miserable day was just about to continue ? Jason Patterson?s reputation around the school was so lame, he wasn?t even worthy to pick on, he wasn?t a nerd, or a brilliant student, he was just a pathetic wimp, a weird guy lost in that school with no friend at all!

Jason felt his abdomen aching as he walked back home ? the neighborhood was not very beautiful, not to mention that it was quite deserted and dangerous to walk around alone, but Jason couldn?t care less, he just wanted to get home and lay on his bed, where he would stay for the rest of the day.

The security guards were kept hostages inside the janitor room, all tied and their mouths muffled ? the thin guy dressed in black clothes and a sky mask typed the laboratory security system code opened the vault and got out with the big metal case, rushing to the parking lot, where his companion waited with the runaway bike ? ?GO! GO! GO!? He screamed to the pilot as he jumped at the vehicle. They left the ChemTech Labs just before the alarm goes on, the remaining security guards fired their guns, but it was already too late ? they had escaped.

The bike went on at full speed down the road; the pilot used his skill to pass between the moving cars with great ease, almost anticipating that the police cars would soon be on their tail, causing a great commotion at the usually quiet street. One of the robbers drew a gun and shot against the police car, aiming for the tires, but he missed the first shots, causing the policemen to fire back at the runaway duo. The chasing continued for another minutes until the policeman managed to hit the hand of the guy holding the metal case, who couldn?t hold the heavy object anymore dropped the stolen object at the road, which given their current speed, slipped all the way to the sidewalk, finally stopping right in front of young man dressed in dark baggy clothing.

?ARGH! MY HAND!? the robber yelled as he felt the sharp pain of the shot at his right hand, he could react fast enough to grab the heavy case?

?HANG ON!? the biker pilot shouted as he made a quick turn, entering a dark narrow alley, where the police cars wouldn?t fit ? ?This will give us some time!? he said as he followed into the labyrinth of corners and surrounding buildings. Finally, they stopped at one dark corner, where they got rid of the bike ? the duo ran to the street ? fortunately there was this fat man driving a mini-van stopped at a red light ? the poor guy was forced to leave the car, soon the robbers were nowhere to be found by the police cars?

Jason watched the police cars disappearing at the end of the street ? ?Cool!? he muttered as he looked at the heavy case at his feet ? ?What the hell is that?? he wondered as examined the case ? ?ChemTech Labs, it?s that big company at the end of the road!? Jason pondered as he grabbed the heavy case ? ?Maybe, they offer a reward for that!? the greedy teen wondered as he left the scene as soon as possible before people could see him.

When he got home, he turned on the television to see if there was any report about the persecution he witnessed, but there was nothing there yet ? the young man considered the object he had in front of him ? the case was really heavy, with a modern locking system ? ?There?s no way I?m gonna get this open!? he thought, finally deciding to call ChemTech Labs and ask for a reward.

Suddenly, Jason noticed a small crack on the metal lock ? probably caused by the shot - his curiosity spoke louder, the young lad grabbed some tools of his stepfather and tried to force the thing. After a few frustrated attempts, he heard something breaking at the inside ? ?Oh fuck! Now I?ve ruined the stuff!? Jason cursed, just as he finally broke the lock.

?BREAKING NEWS!? the TV announcer said with a serious tone ? ?Two men dressed in black leather clothes, locked the security guards and stole a metal case at ChemTech Labs this afternoon, the police still is looking for the robbers but the ChemTech scientist alert the citizens to be aware about the stolen material, because it apparently is Bio Hazard! The object represents a serious risk to human health! Anyone who might have found anything suspicious should immediately call the authorities and under any circumstance ? I repeat under any circumstance - should try to open the object!?

Jason felt his spine freezing as he heard the TV news. He had just opened the dangerous case!! His first reaction was trying to shut it down again, but it was too late ? from within the case he could see a thick green smoke spreading quickly around his room. The young man tried to cover his nose and leave the room, he saw the box had a lot of vials, each one labeled with a code and a different color.

The fumes were getting stronger and stronger, filling his lungs with intoxicating smoke, Jason couldn?t move anymore! He was doomed!

Just then, it started ? Jason felt his whole body shaking, convulsing in very painful spasms, he doubled over as he tried to get out of that room, before it was too late! The young man rolled over the floor, but the cramps on his muscles only augmented his suffering.

He felt tight, imprisoned ? Jason gasped for air, opening his eyes he noticed why he was suffering ? his whole body bulged, his clothing ? which was always very baggy and roomy ? now seemed to be painted on his body ? He was looking just as muscular as a regular jock!

Jason watched marveled as his body continued to fill with more and more muscles! His once flat chest now stood beautifully like a gymnast, his shoulders were full and round, his abdomen showed an increasing definition, his ab-packs popping out, getting bigger, cutter and leaner, his legs thickening, his veins engorging, his waist slimming down, his pale skin, suddenly becoming redder as the blood pumped his muscles even bigger, his whole body grew bigger and stronger just in front of his eyes?

He gasped as the growth made his flannel shirt so tight he could barely move his arms, and then, just as he tried to adjust his shift he heard the sound of his buttons popping out and flying around the room ? he has just outgrown his big clothes! His muscles now were even cutter and bigger, his T-shirt underneath his ripped flannel. Jason grinned and pretended he was a bodybuilder, flexing his right arm, he just watched in awe as the biceps grew bigger, like a softball, peaking higher and higher, huge veins, the muscle grew bigger and bigger, until the fabric couldn?t restrain its freedom anymore! He yelled as the muscle broke free, revealing the amazing definition and beauty of that man!

?WOW! Bio Hazard my ass!? He said looking at his new reflection at the mirror ? Jason was definitely bigger and more muscular, his short blond hair was still the same, so did his brown eyes, but the face seemed completely different! His look was brilliant, confident, fearless!

?This stuff is wonderful! That?s why they wanted to steal it from ChemTech!? Jason considered as he paid a closer look to the vials ? many colors and different labels ? ?I just wish I could understand something about Chemistry!? Jason said as he carefully searched the case ? noticing a tiny broken vial ? ?This must be the one I broke when I tried to open the stuff!? he carefully grabbed the vial on his hand ? a tiny green drop attested the original color of the broken vial ? ?So, it means Green is for muscle growth!?

Jason smiled, going to the bathroom, he got up on the scale and read his new weight ? ?Cool! 175 pounds! I?ve never been so big before ? considering that I was always at the 140 pounds range it represents a gain of 25 percent?? Jason concluded with extreme ease.

?Hey! I finally understood that stuff!? Jason asked himself, remembering that he never understood those percentages problems, the reason why he flunked in almost every Math test.

Jason paid no further attention; after all he was more interested in his new muscles than on solving simple percentage problems. He kept checking the treasure chest he found ? ?What else you got?? He asked noticing the vials and labels?

He grabbed a red vial and noticed the beautiful color of the oily liquid inside ? ?This vial must be pressurized, so once in touch with air, this liquid turns into fumes, which makes easier to be absorbed by the organism??

Jason stopped once more, he could actually understand the whole biological system of Breathing, and how did the blood cells transport oxygen, and how anything else associated with those cells could be easily transported around the host organism ? ?This is weird!? He concluded as he closed the box ? ?Maybe I should rest a little, I?ve seen too much of weird stuff for today!? Jason kept the put the box aside and returned to his bed grabbing the TV remote ? ?what else is showing??

The TV showed a quiz program ? The announcer asked in his low serious tone ?Now, Mr. Smith, to your final question ? ?Who was the first international authority to use Alexander Graham Bell?s telephone?? The nerd looking guy frowned and the typical suspense music played as his time passed. It seemed he would never know the answer?

?Don Pedro II, Emperor of Brazil? Jason casually said just as soon as the announcer asked the participant. When the bell rang, the guy answered ?Napoleon? which caused Jason to bust into laughter ? ?Oh come on! Napoleon was defeated in 1815!?

The kid could actually remember the day when the teacher commented about the events which led to the Waterloo Batlle ? ?What the fuck is going on with me??

Jason finally grabbed his knapsack and retrieved his Physics test ? he just copied the questions to a blank sheet, and within a few minutes he had solved all the problems! He knew they were right, the only question he had was ?HOW????

?That stuff must have done something with my mind, besides my muscles! I feel great!? Jason concludes, reaching avidly for the precious metal case ? ?It made me more intelligent besides stronger and more muscular!?

He opened it once more looking carefully to the vials ? ?It has so many possibilities!!? Jason smiled as his eyes glistened with the treasure he had just found.

((PLEASE someone continues))
  #2   Add to CelticMuscle's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 23rd, 2004, 11:19 AM

CelticMuscle is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to CelticMuscle Send a message via MSN to CelticMuscle Send a message via Yahoo to CelticMuscle
The Case - Part 2

"Come one, come all" shouted the man at the local carnival, "and witness things that have only been seen on European television"

There was quite a crowd gathering, especially thanks to unconfirmed news reports of a teenage who was able to bench a van.

"Ladies and Gentlemen" shouted the man after a suitably large crowd had gathered, "I present the world's strongest genius, the original Mr. Incredible"

Jason, dressed in a costume exactly like the character in the film (except that this had a massive @ sign on it, instead of an !) bowed to the audience before casually picking up a 500lb anvil and crushing it with his hands

"The sound that you are hearing is the compression of iron molecules due to an incaulcable force being applied to them" he said as a solid lump of iron dropped to the floor, followed by cheers. "Any requests?" asked Jason, as he casually flexed his pecs
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
  #3   Add to muscl4life's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 24th, 2004, 10:05 AM
a true SIZE QUEEN

The Case - Part 3

Well guys - Here you have Part 2 - I'm trying to create a really comfortable enviorment here, with lots of possible characters, so you can choose which one suits your fantasies the best - and please CONTRIBUTE - Let's make it a great story!

The Case - Part 3

?Let?s see you bench press a van? A barrel chested man said in disbelief, but Jason kept smiling ? ?Farewell? the young man flexed his biceps, causing the audience to stare at his big, ripped, cut biceps and he proceeded to the parking lot, where he spotted a brand new van with the logo of a moving company ? the same one printed on the big man?s name tag ? ?Is that your van sir?? Jason asked nicely ? ?Well, yeah!? The kid simply grabbed under the car and easily lifted the front part over his head ? what caused the audience to go wild, cheering and applauding. Jason smiled and then started lifting the front part with just one arm ? ?Come on people, that is too easy! I need some challenges!?

People cheered as the kid realized incredible feats of uncanny strength such as lifting a bench full of fat people over his head, bending a thick metal bar around his chest, and all sort of amazing acts. At the end, they gave him lots of money, which he kept on his big knapsack. The MC came along ? ?Hell, kid, I don?t know how you can fool those idiots into believing you?re that strong, but you?re the best phony attraction I have in many years! You deserve that money!? the man said as he handled Jason his payment, the boy smiled at the glimpse of his check, but when he was about to grab it from the boss? hand, he retrieved his hand for one moment ? ?Now, why don?t you let me see your face? Why you insist on wearing that mask all the time even with me??

?Sorry, boss ? It?s the rule and you know it!? Jason grabbed the check with an incredible ease, smiling back at the astonished man he took his way out of the mini mall?s parking lot, grabbed his bike and went back home as fast as he could ? now that his muscular legs were capable of taking him much faster than he could ever imagined.

Jason arrived home by the backyard, quickly changing into his normal clothing ? ?another day, another dollar!? he thought as he counted his money ? ?This is going very well, soon I?ll be able to buy everything I need?? he whispered entering his kitchen. The kid went straight to his room, grabbed the precious metal case and opened it.

It has passed almost one week since Jason found the case, he wanted to do everything very calmly, and after all he still didn?t know exactly what that stuff was, yet! Jason recognized in the formulae a lot of fragments which belonged to the anabolic steroids chemical groups ? which meant those should be new-generation steroids produced by ChemTech, since it is a state of the art Laboratory specialized in Medical Nutrition and military development industries.

He opened his bag pack, took out a big Bio-Chemistry Encyclopedia ? ?According to my researches, the red vials must be some kind of artificial Adrenaline compost, giving me super strength for some period, those are different from the green ones whose effects are permanent?? Jason grinned as he once more looked at his massive reflection ? ?the great thing is I can still pack muscle just by working out normally!? the young man smiled flexing his almost 180 pounds muscle body. Then, he returned his attention to the case ? ?If I consider the symbols on the blue and yellow vials ? they are respectively Calcium and Sodium composts. Since those are very important minerals regarding the muscular contraction system and the whole skeletal tissue development, those vials must represent some sort of physical performance enhancers??
?But those purple ones are rather intriguing, they are not listed on any of the books I?ve researched, the components are similar to amino acids, but there?s something strange about the radical, I?ve never heard of such before!? Jason whispered to himself, and he quickly smiled ? ?Well, until one week ago, I never heard about amino-acids!! I do need to study more about those subjects if I want to test those other vials, I can?t risk myself the way I did the previous times! I admit it was worth the risk, but now that I?m smarter, I can have much more!? Jason grinned and flexed his body in a most muscular pose, causing another one of his shirts to rip, so tight they were around his new muscular body. This new life was definitely exciting.

Meanwhile, at the ChemTech Labs building?

Private Eye Mark Hennessy looked at the young man in front of him ? ?Dr. Burroughs, are you telling me that you had no idea who had the codes to your personal vault?? he asked in disbelief.

?It?s like I said, Detective, only I have that code, and I wasn?t in the country when that vault was open! There would be no way for anyone to break into my computer ? I had the main disk with me- in case of any emergency!? the tall thin man insisted once more! ?My supervisors already attested that they don?t believe I had anything to do with the robbery??

?I know you didn?t ? Dr. Burroughs, but what about your former colleagues? Dr. Cummings and Dr. Ratcliff?? Paul asked looking seriously at the scientist ? ?But they were fired last year!?

?And we both know why?? Mark added with a mean grin ? ?Did you keep in touch with them after they were fired??

?Well of course we are friends!? the scientist gulped as he replied that question.

?How close friends you were, Dr Burroughs??

?Well, we used to hang out on Fridays and occasionally meet to grab a bite??

?I see, and it kept that way once they?ve been fired??

?Well, yes, but I don?t think they could??

?You?re not here to think Dr Burroughs ? that?s why ChemTech is paying me for; I have to retrieve what has been stolen and find the responsible at any cost.? Mark adjusted his lean, strong built, and walked to the door ? ?If you remember anything else, please let me know it!? he said as he took a last look to Burroughs scared expression.

Mark got out of the modern building and headed to his car ? he grabbed the files and once more he read the police reports of the robbery ? It didn?t explain how could just one robber handle 4 big and well trained security guards, get into the main vault without firing the alarm ? ?internal job? Mark concluded ? he smiled as he wrote names on a piece of paper, quickly keeping his little notebook back on his large coat?s pocket, started the vehicle and proceeded to the corner where the policeman reported he hit one of the biker who robbed ChemTech.

Back at the Min-Mall, where Jason had just performed

?I can?t fucking believe it! You lost one kid dressed like that?? Patrick slammed the back of Doug?s neck ? ?Stupid!?

?It was not my fault! There were so many people! I got distracted for one second and the kid vanished! Besides, you said I had to be careful not to let him suspect of anything!? Doug protested rubbing the slapped area.

?Well, at least we know who?s got our stuff!? Patrick adjusted his glasses and read the tabloid headlines ?WONDER KID! THE STRONGEST TEEN IN THE WORLD? ? ?That boy was rather too brave or too stupid to open that case!? Doug commented as he drove their car back to their place.

?He got lucky, that?s all. We know he?s been using the strength enhancers to make some money with that ridiculous freak show!? The blond guy said with a mean grin ? ?We gotta find him and retrieve what is rightfully ours!?

?What else vials you think he?s been using?? Doug asked trying to make his partner forget about his last failure.

?Judging by his size, I?d say he might have used the Global Enhancer, which could explain the impressive muscular development and his apparently brilliant intellect??

?Yes, that?s what I?ve thought myself, we?re lucky he hasn?t tried the other stuff!?

?Don?t even think about it, Doug! If that kid the mere idea what he?s getting into, he would pee in his pants!? Pat replied rubbing his right hand, still feeling the wound caused by the gun shot ? ?We were so damn close! But if the powerful ChemTech Labs couldn?t stop me, it won?t be a mere boy at a freak show who is going to keep me away from my dreams!?

Patrick and Doug worked for the Research Department of the ChemTech Labs as Junior Scientists, responsible for minor testing and proceedings regarding the company?s major Projects ? but during one of these minor projects the brilliant duo actually came up with a revolutionary break-through which soon resulted in a series of promising biochemical enhancers ? substances that would allow human body to break any previous limitations and restrictions! They would become famous! Internationally recognized, maybe even winning a Nobel Prize, but ChemTech ruined their plans.

Using their filthy lawyers, the Laboratory managed to obtain the rights of the revolutionary formulas exclusively for them, literally ?stealing? the work of such dedicated employees ? The greed of the Board members spoke louder, and instead of negotiating a reasonable profits division with Patrick Cummings and Douglas Ratcliff ? besides, the unscrupulous Directors of the Higher Divisions wanted the fame and the glory for such discovery all for themselves. In sum, Pat and Doug were lured to sign a document in which they attested that their precious discover ? The Human Performance Enhancers or HPE ? resulted exclusively from the work and under the guidance of ChemTech Main Researches, therefore they resigned any future right regarding the usage or further transactions involving such thing.

Jason woke up all of a sudden ? ?Oh fuck! I?ve fallen asleep over the books again!? He quickly got up, grabbed his stuff ? ?That Physics paper was so easy to do? He considered as the printer finished the last page ? ?With that I am sure I will pass this year!?

The kid went to the kitchen and prepared himself a large portion of food, to compensate for doing so many extra activities outside school, he had spent three hours at the library, the show took him another hour and a half and he still came back home in time to finish his reports and study a little more about his precious case?s contents ? ?Nothing bad for a slow day!?

After supper, Jason surfed around the net, gathering information on ChemTech projects and products, most of those were classified information, and since Jason still didn?t have hacker skills, he could just read the official site, but it frustrated him a lot ? ?If only I could break into their systems!? he considered that information for one moment ? ?Wait a minute, I may personally not know how to do it, but it doesn?t mean I can?t have it done at all!? he exclaimed while grabbing his cell phone ? ??I hope Larry?s phone is still on the memory!?

Jason remembered the only time he phoned Larry Atkinson ? the computer geek ? when he had some virus problem, Larry actually gave him some pointers on how to get rid of that menace ? The answering machine replied to the incoming call, and Jason got frustrated for a while - ?If I can bring him into my side, maybe we can find more about those vials, and I know just the way to convince him!?

Jason grabbed his case and carefully took a few green vials, hid the rest, and left his room ? ?I should go meet him personally, he?ll probably demand evidences of my story? Jason grinned as left trough the backyard ? ?I was wondering what could a second dose would do to me?

Larry got back to his room and read the cell display ? he didn?t recognized the incoming number, but he decided to know what was that about, when they answered on the other side ? Larry wished he didn?t call at all.

?Larry, it?s me Jason Patterson, how are you doing??

?Jason? Why did you call me at this time??

?Well, I needed to show you something ? can you meet me in front of the school??

?What? Are you crazy? Why would I ever want to hang out with you anyway??

?Because you wanna know why, all of a sudden, I started to pay attention on classes, get higher grades without cheating, and most off all, how could I do 300 push ups on gym class! If you wanna know how, meet me at the school in 15 minutes! Be there or be gone! ? Jason hung up.

Larry stood there in disbelief ? ?What the hell is going on?? he could stay at home, he could just get back to whatever he was doing, but his curiosity around Jason?s latest changes were the main subject around the school. Until one week ago, nobody even noticed Jason Patterson, but now, he participates of the classes, he does all homework, papers and even voluntary assignments, he?s been surprising even the teachers with really smart and intelligent questions, not to mention that he just did over 300 push-ups non-stop at the gym ? surprising everybody including the skeptical Coach Briggs who almost ate his whistle.

?Whatever Jason is doing, I?m sure it is not legal, but it might be interesting!? Larry?s hacker nature spoke louder as he searched for his clothing to catch up with the mysterious boy.

To be continued?
  #4   Add to Ender's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 24th, 2004, 11:48 AM
Muscle Nerd in Training

Ender is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to Ender
Part 4

Jason slips one of the red vials into his pocket and heads for the school. At what was now for him a brisk jog he covered the 6 miles between his house and the school in less than five minutes. Wanting to make an entrance for Larry he takes a running jump at the building and lands on the wall midway up the second floor. He clings there for a moment by his finger nails and then scrambles spider like to the roof to wait for Larry.

It took Larry a bit more than the 15 minutes to ride his bike the 2 miles to the school. And when he got there he collapsed panting on the steps. He lay there trying to catch his breath. After a couple of minutes he gasped, ?Jason? Jason? Where the fuck are you ass hole? Watching from the roof Jason rolled with silent laughter?. And standing on the ledge he jumps. Jason lands with a thud, cracking the stone step a few up and to one side from Larry and says, ?Who are you calling ass-hole, deweeb,? as Larry turned to see the source of the crash.

Last edited by Ender; November 24th, 2004 at 11:53 AM.
  #5   Add to njscalz's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 24th, 2004, 07:10 PM

njscalz
Send a message via AIM to njscalz Send a message via Yahoo to njscalz
Larry looked at the cracked cement steps with his mouth open. "Jason, where did u come from?" "Up there" he replied as he pointed up 2 stories to the roof of the school. "No way" said Larry., its not humanly possible" "It is and I can prove it to you because I am way better than average now". Jason grabs onto Larry and leaps straight up (with a terrified Larry) to the roof. "Now do you believe me?" How can you do this?, where did all your muscles suddenly come from? exclaimed Larry. "We can discuss that another time, but for now I need your computer skills, and if things go right I can make it worth your while, I promise". "Go on " says larry, now intrigued. Jason lead larry to a padlocked roof entrance door near a furnace smokestack. With a coy smile on his face, Jason grabs the padlock in one fist and crushes it into fragments. "come on lets go in to the computer lab". Once inside though they are caught in the down wind of the furnace exhust billowing black smoke their way. "Wait a second" he tells Larry, and then by some internal instinct, inhales a deep breath and blows at the smoke sending a huge gust of wind blowing it in the other direction so Larry can go ahead and not be overcome by the smoke. "Wow, cool" thinks Jason, i guess even my lungs are stronger too" He leads an amazed classmate with him on the way to the computer lab.
  #6   Add to Ender's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 25th, 2004, 08:09 AM
Muscle Nerd in Training

Lightbulb Part 5A

I had something I think is a bit more interesting than a "computer lab break in" in mind... I hope at least some agree. -- Ender--

Larry yelped to see Jason standing over him grinning and looking a lot more bulky than Larry remembered him being. ?So you finally got here? I was getting tired of waiting for you,? Jason said, trying unsuccessfully, to intimidate Larry. Jason continued, ?I thought I was going to have to get another computer geek for this.? Larry broke down laughing and said, ?Who are you calling a geek? And knock off the tough guy act? for you it just doesn?t work.? Jason snapped back. ?So you can?t see me as a tough guy??

Jason grabbed the back of Larry?s jacket and lifted the chunky teen and held him a couple feet off the ground like he was a small kitten. ?Okay, Okay, I get the idea you?re the man Jason just put me down and don?t hurt me and I?ll do what ever you want?? Larry stammered. ?Okay now that you understand?? Jason said quietly as he gently lowered Larry back to the ground. When Larry was able to feel the step under his feet again he stood up and Jason released Larry?s jacket. Still shaken Larry backs away from Jason stammering, ?Okay dude what is it I can do for you buddy.? Now realizing that although he had Larry?s attention and compliance he has scared Larry out of his wits and in this condition he was of little use to Jason except as a doorstop. Jason decided that a different approach might yield better result.

Jason start to back down the steps away from Larry and with a sort of forced chuckle in a quiet voice Jason says, ?Hey Larry, I didn?t mean to scare you. I was just playing round? Come on walk with me? I need to talk to you about some thing so fucking big you won?t believe it. Hesitantly Larry begins to follow as Jason continued down the steps turn as forward at the last step and starts to walk toward the street. Jason stops as he reached the sidewalk and turned to Larry who had followed but was hanging at least 8-10 feet back. Jason held out a hand and with a smile said, ?Come on Lar, I won?t bit you.? Still uncertain Larry closes to a bit more than arms reach of Jason who started to put his arm around Larry?s shoulder. As he did Larry jumped back out of reach. Jason backed off too and said, ?Okay Larry just walk with me please.? Jason turned and started walking down the street. Larry jogged a few step to catch up with Jason and fell into step next to him but well out of arms reach. Jason looked over to Larry with a smile and began to relate the events of the past few weeks in his life.

After circling the block a few times Larry had relaxed and drifted a bit closer to Jason. As they rounded the corner and headed back to the front of the school Jason finished his tale. ?No fucking way?there?s no fucking way,? Larry bellowed. ?Hey, keep it down,? Jason said quietly, ?I knew you wouldn?t believe it, so I brought this.? Jason reached into his pocket and produced a small glass vial with a screw cap sealed with heat shrink band clearly embossed with the Chem Tech Labs name and logo. The vial appeared contain a crimson fluid that emitted a faint glow. Larry could see small symbols etched on to the glass but he couldn?t make them out in the dim light as Jason held it up to him.

Scoffing Larry says, ?So what is that suppose to be.? ?I?m not really sure yet, but it appears to simulate the adrenal cortex in to releasing massive levels of adrenaline,? said Jason. Still scoffing Larry replies, ?So what?? ?Well,? Jason said, ?the massive adrenaline jolt enhances the performance of your muscles briefly? Sort of like what Bruce Banner was trying to do when he became the Hulk? but you don?t get big, dumb or turn green, just real strong.? Shaking his head and laughing Larry says, ?You?re shitting me...? ?No, it?s for real? how do you think I was able to pick you up so easy and you?re certainly no feather weight. I brought so you can see for yourself, ? Jason responded. ?So you expect me to let you shoot me up with the stuff or am I suppose to drink it. No way man!! No! Fucking! Way!!!? Larry snapped. ?No nothing like that. It becomes a vapor on contact with air. All you need to do is inhale a little and in a couple of minutes you?ll be a lot stronger.? Still skeptical Larry stared Jason in the eye and finally said, ?Okay, one whiff.?

The pair of teen walked back to the steps where Larry?s bike still laid. They sat down on the steps as Jason peeled back the heat shrink seal but before twisting off the cap Jason stopped and said. ?You will need to be careful if your not you may hurt yourself. This will make your muscles stronger but it doesn?t make your bones or connective tissues stronger if you?re not careful you could break a bone or rip a tendon or ligament. You understand?? Larry nodded that he did. Jason held the vial in front of Larry at about chest height ready to remove the cap. ?You ready?? asked Jason. Again Larry nodded. ?Ok, I?ll open the vial, hold your breath, and when there is a good cloud of the vapor I?ll tell you to inhale,? said Jason, and Larry nodded. Jason removed the cap and quickly wispy tendrils glowing a faint crimson emerged from the vial. Soon an amorphous cloud of wispy glowing vapor surrounded Larry?s face. ?Now, Inhale,? said Jason as he recapped the vial. Larry inhaled most of the cloud and held it for a moment before he began to gag and choke. The choking stopped but was followed by a coughing fit that finally passed. ?Ok now what? I don?t feel any stronger,? gasp Larry. I told you it would take a few minutes sit down and relax,? answered Jason. Larry sat down, but after 20 or 30 seconds he?s back on his feet ranting at Jason. Larry hops on to his bike and starts to push off but he stops because the handlebars don?t feel right. He looks down, the horizontal handlebars of his ?mountain bike are now bent down to nearly vertical. ?What the fuck,? cries Larry not believing what his eyes are showing him. Jason laughed, ?I told you to relax it would take a few minutes to kick in.? ?I don?t believe this,? said Larry. Larry tried to bend the handlebar back into shape with a creak the metal but suddenly there?s pop and the bar breaks off in his hand. Stunned Larry repeats the process with the other side to the same effect. Jason looks on as Larry continues to play with his bike as if it were made of pipe cleaners. Mesmerized with the way the metal seemed to flow in his hands within minutes Larry had converted his bicycle into a pile of bent and twisted bits of metal. Finally he looks over to Jason who grinned back at him. ?I take it that you like, ? said Jason. Larry grinned stupidly and nodded. And Jason added, ?But I don?t think you will ever be able to ride that bike again,? while pointing at the pile of metal at Larry?s feet. At this Larry snapped out of his stupor and whined, ?No not my bike. My folks will kill me.? Jason crossed to Larry and put a hand on Larry?s shoulder and gently guided Larry away from the remains of his bike saying, ?Come on Lar I?ll walk you home. We still have stuff to talk about?? As they walked Jason outlined for Larry what little he knew about the vials in the case, about he suspected and what he wanted Larry to help him find out. Larry agreed but insisted that he was to be a full partner in this. At first Jason resisted but after a bit of thought Jason decided that if this was a tenth as big as he figured it could be there would be more than enough for himself, Larry and several others? They were still a mile from Larry?s house when they had come to terms and agreed to start cracking this nut the next morning and they stopped and shook hands on the deal. They had just started walked again when the surrounding dark and stillness was shattered by a searchlight beam and a speaker popped and crackled to live saying, ?Hold it right there, boys.? The teens turned to see a large black SUV with Chem Tech Labs Security stenciled on the door. It had a spotlight aimed at them and several large men also in black getting out. The two boys stood like deer in headlights until Jason said to Larry, ?Do you trust me?? ?I guess,? peeped Larry. ?Then run!? spat Jason.

The pair of teens bolted and took off in different directions. After a few moments of confusion the SUV began to follow Larry apparently figuring that the chubby boy was easier prey and would be able to lead them to the other.

Larry was amazed by how he ran. They had chased him for hours through backyards, alleyways and dead end streets and he was still on his feet. He had finally lost them on an unpaved road in the old woods. The SUV had dropped a wheel off the road and broken an axle. Larry kept running until he was sure he had lost his pursuers, and finally circled back to his house. It was after 4:00am when he snuck into his bedroom. Exhausted, sweaty, dirty and badly scratched and scraped from the chase Larry shucks out of his clothes and in his underwear crawls into bed and is asleep before his head hits the pillow.

When Larry wakes he urgently need to empty his bladder. He staggers to the bathroom almost tripping twice on his boxers that keep sliding off his hips. As the unusually copious volume splashes in the bowl again his boxers began their trip to his ankles again. After finishing Larry kicks off his boxers, slips off his tee shirt and steps into the shower. As he starts to lather up, some thing seems odd about how his body feels. As always his cock starts to stir and he moved to service it. As Larry strokes himself he realized that his cock now filled his hand. Looking down Larry was shocked to actually see his cock and balls, Normally he would have need to push his belly out of the way for just a glimpse. His belly was still there but had receded, and the pad of fat around his cock had all but disappeared revealing a respectable size cock and set of balls. Larry grinned from ear to ear and then some. And the memory of the previous night came back what had happened to Jason?

Last edited by Ender; November 25th, 2004 at 08:15 AM.
  #7   Add to muscl4life's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 25th, 2004, 10:26 AM
a true SIZE QUEEN

Cool Part 6 (?)

Hey guys

I feel some kind of problem going on - there are two different branches of the story, each one of the previous authors followed a different path, and sicne they are simultaneous - I guess I have to chose which one to continue. Since Ender had a more detailed version, I decided to follow his idea, but in the future let's not make the same mistake, even if you don't agree with someone's chapter, please write it in a way the story remains fluid - After all you can always work things up the way you feel better, and so the story won't seem broken.

Anyway, I'm posting this chapter following Ender's last post.

The Case - Part 6

Jason anticipated the actions of their followers, after all if ChemTech had been stolen, they wouldn?t be waiting for the police to retrieve something so important like the case, they would be tracking down any clue after their property. He had seen the big SUV surrounding the school a long time ago, that?s why he asked Larry to walk with him making sure he would have sampled from the strength enhancer ? if anything went happened he would be able to defend himself ? but at the same time he didn?t want to alarm Larry, the geek boy wasn?t ready for such emotion so soon, so Jason pretended to be casually walking down the main roads, making sure they crossed through large, clear places ? Jason?s brilliant mind had already traced a perfect plan. He just needed his ChemTech friends to cooperate with him.

?It?s show time!? Jason thought as he noticed the guy coming from the SUV. When he told Larry to run, he already had everything prepared. He knew their followers would split if they ran to opposite directions, and that?s what he was counting on.

Since Larry looked a chubby out of shape geek teen, it seemed easier to catch him instead of the incredibly agile and fast Jason, who simply disappeared from their sight in no time.

Jason held behind a dumpster, looking at the big vehicle going after Larry ? ?Now the predator becomes the prey!? he grinned, grabbed the two green vials on his pocket ? ?I just needed an excuse to get me a double dose any way!? he said breaking the seals and the green fumes surrounded his body.

The effects were simply amazing ? Jason felt his entire body shaking and growing, but this time it was painless, just the rush feeling of increasing power, augmenting muscles. Even his senses are so much sharper now; he listened better, saw better and even his skin could feel everything so much more detailed and precisely.

His clothing stretched further and further ? Fortunately, Jason came prepared, under his clothing he wore black spandex pants, so as his muscles grew bigger and bigger, his mass augmenting by the seconds, he could hear the non-stretching baggy flannel shirt ripping, his muscles tearing it like a paper tissue. Jason kneeled as he felt his back expanding and his chest pressing his lats, his muscles augmented incredibly big now, he could just feel his body sure reached over 200 pounds of pure muscle, even his bones seemed heavier, stronger, denser.
The growth was even faster and more dramatic this time, apparently the increasing dosage also resulted in faster results ? Jason watched his even more massive body incredibly ripped muscular ? he looked bigger than any bodybuilder could ever be! His muscles were so packed and ripped, so dense and lean, exactly every fiber could be seen, so striated and cut they were. The kid watched in awe as even his spandex pants were almost ripping, stretched to the max the enormous thick thighs of the teen were about to tear the fragile fabric at any moment now?

?If one dose made me grow 35 pounds, I assume the double intake would give me 70 pounds which would bring me to 245 pounds, but this is even bigger than I estimated!? Jason pondered as he looked to his body ? his muscles were so big and dense, they bulged and flexed just with a mere movement ? ?So the muscle growth effect does not follow a linear rate?? Jason considered for one moment his mind even estimated a possible formula standard that could translate the effects of his last growth spurt, something about 280 pounds ? considering he was a 5?9? tall teenager, he looked wider than any pro-bodybuilder, especially if you consider the definition on his superior muscles.

?Larry, I gotta help him!? Jason said as he started running after the ChemTech SUV.

Larry?s muscles were still boosted by the strength enhancers, he could run much faster and with great agility, which caught his persecutors off-guard. Jason followed them from a safe distance, preparing to act at the right moment. When he saw Larry going into the old woods way, he smiled ? ?That?s perfect Larry!?

Jason felt his incredible muscles running with fluidly grace, he just ran a little faster and soon he was side-by side with the SUV?s front door, waving to the driver ?Hey bonehead!? he yelled with a mean smile.

The poor guy didn?t have time to react, Jason simply inserted his super strong muscles into the running vehicle?s wheels, easily breaking the steel axle, causing the car to lose its control and almost hit a near three, giving Larry the opportunity to escape safe and sound.

The big men got out of the car ? ?It?s the kid who found the case!? one of them said, looking around for any signs of Jason. They had stun guns on their hands, each guy should be over 220 pounds, with big strong bodies and a dangerous look.

?Looking for me gentlemen?? Jason grinned. The henchmen rushed against him, but it was useless. Jason simply stood there he could see their movements, so dumb, slow and inefficient.

The first one tried to hit Jason with the stun gun, the boy simply ducked and grabbed his thick arm, twisting it around, the dumb henchman screamed in pain, dropping the gun to the floor. Jason, lifted him from the ground and threw him against the second guy, who didn?t have time to turn off his own stun gun, the impact made him shoot the electric discharge on both of them. The imbecile duo laid convulsing on the dirt. Jason looked to the third one ? the same guy who called him a few moments later and smiled ? ?I guess your friends are taking their nap!?

The big man gulped ? ?You have something that does not belong to you, boy! Give it back and we won?t file any charges? he said pointing his stun gun towards Jason?s chest, but the kid simply smiled ? ?Come and get it!? he said provoking the henchman, who lost his temper and attacked the incredibly muscular boy.

Jason just thought ?That?s just too easy!? as he had the man completely overpowered in his arms ? ?Who else knows about the case?? Jason asked holding the man?s arms firmly on his powerful grip.

?ARGH! ChemTech will come after you! They know all about you and your friend there!? the man screamed in pain.

?Bullshit! You just got lucky! You don?t even know who I am!? Jason replied tightening his teeth.

Jason noticed the man tried to reach for something under inside his jacket ? ?Oh come on, that?s such an old trick!? he said as he quickly twisted the other arm around, the guy screamed like a dying chicken, dropping a strange gun on the ground. The teen smiled, quickly retrieving the object before the man could notice.

?What is it? A dart gun? You actually thought you could hit me? How dumb are you?? He laughed out loud. Jason threw the man against the vehicle and easily knocked him out of his senses with a precise blow on his back. The teen opened the gun and saw it filled with darts ? Tranquilizers, they would have caught us and take back to ChemTech? he considered for one moment.

?What else can I find here?? Jason searched the car; finding communicators, cell phones and lots of other modern appliances. He also found a small business card with a bunch of numbers printed, he kept the card with him and continued his search, much to his surprise he found a small box with a syringe and a few other vials ? those were crystal clear ? ?Serotonin. Those bastards are smarter than I considered! With such high Serotonin levels on our organisms, Larry and go completely crazy! I guess that would be their way to eliminate threats like us!? Jason nodded, once more thanking for his cleverer mind, which could quickly recognize the complicated formula written in the label.

?Well, guys, I?m sorry but I can?t let you find out about me yet!? He said as he injected the Serotonin into the bodies of the defenseless men ? ?Don?t worry, once the effects wear off, you?ll return to normalcy, until there, ChemTech will have to keep searching!? Jason laughed out loud as he used the cell phone he found with them to call the police.

?ChemTech's got explaining to do?? he wondered as he paid attention to the little numbers printed on the card ? ?That?s probably an I.P. address, I?m sure it won?t tell us what the vials are, but at least we?ll have a starting point!? Jason smiled ? ?Now, I need to know all about those vials! They are POWER, and I want it all for me!? Jason laughed as he took the way to Larry?s house ? ?It?s time to pay a visit to my new associated!?

To be continued

Last edited by muscl4life; November 25th, 2004 at 10:28 AM.
  #8   Add to Corwin's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 26th, 2004, 12:54 PM
Muscle Czar

Corwin has disabled reputation
Send a message via Yahoo to Corwin Send a message via Skype™ to Corwin
Larry is staring at himself when he hears a knock on the door. He turns, and looks a the clock. "Shit, I'm gonna be late for school!" He wraps a towel around his waist and runs to the door. Looking through the window, he recognizes Jason's face. When Larry opens the door, he lets out a gasp as he takes in Jason's new mass.

"You like? 282lbs of solid muscle." Jason pushes past Larry. "Hey, you're looking pretty good yourself. Guess that aerobic workout last night did your body good."

Larry was speechless and stared at Jason. "Come on man! Get dressed. We gotta get to school, and even with these little enhancements, it will still takes us a few minutes to run there!' Jason held out a vial of the crimson liquid. He walked over to Larry, and pushed him upstairs.

Jason shoved Larry into his room, and began to pick out clothes for him. "Hmmm, not baggy enough..." he'd mutter as he disgarded one shirt looking for another.

"Dude, those guys last night..."

"Can't hold a candle to these..." Jason said, flexing his bicep as he picked out a pair of baggy pants for Larry. "Come on. Hurry up. I don't want to be late for gym class today!"

"But Jason... whatever that stuff is will wear off. What if they come..."

"Don't worry," was all Jason would say. He shoved the geek outside and opened the red vial. They both breathed deep, then took off for school.

Jason was the center of attention in home room. The girls swooned over him as the boys stared in disbelief at his huge muscles. "Just been working out a lot," he lied to them. He heard them comparing him to "The Hulk", the school's star 240lb football player. "Shit, the hulk's a wimp compared to him," one said. Jason laughed.

When the bell rang, he met Larry and they walked to the gym. "Any problems?" Jason asked.

"No. These baggy clothes, nobody's noticed that I took off weight." Jason smiled. As they got to the locker room, they found the door blocked by two of the school's jocks. Byron "The Hulk" Hitchcock stood arms akimbo at the door. Next to him was the school's track star Joe Preston. Byron and Joe had become friends in junior high when each got into bodybuilding big time. Byron was pure buffed mass, while Joe was lean, big and shredded with amazing vascularity. Byron was the state teen superheavyweight champ while Joe was the teen middleweight winner. They loved to intimidate the geeky geeks with their size, strength and incredible physiques.

"Well, I had to see it for myself. Geeky Jason here has turned into a real stud," said Byron stepping forward to glare into Jason's eyes.

"Get out of my way Bryon. I wouldn't want to hurt you," replied Jason.

"You and what army, wimp!" said Byron, bouncing his pecs.

"With those muscles, he doesn't need an army," laughed Larry.

"Shut up, fatso!" said Joe, stepping forward. He cracked his knucles, flexing his forearms so that the landscape of veins and arteries shown through his paper-thin skin.

Larry stepped forward, challenging Joe.

"So, fatso here wants a fight. Think you can take these on, blimpy?" Joe lifted his shirt, revealing his ultra-defined abs and obliques. He expanded his chest, sucking in his gut and flexing his abs into an ultra-ripped vacuum pose. Then, he began to undulate his abs, rolling and flexing their hyper-defined musculature in waves of perfect power. Joe stopped, then laughed. He flexed his abs, forcing ten perfect bricks to form. "Come on lard butt! I'll give you the first shot."

Larry didn't have to be told twice. He pulled back and hit. Joe's steel-hard stomach was no match for Larry's enhanced strength. Larry's fist broke that wall of muscle and forced Joe to fly back 10 feet. Joe bent over and threw up his breakfast.

"What the fuck!" screamed Byron, but Jason was on him. He grabbed the football player's right arm and twisted it around his back like he was a baby. He then lifted the jock off the floor and tossed him next to Joe. Byron landed on his ass.

"Don't try that again assholes, or next time we won't hold back!" Jason opened the door to the locker room and held it for Larry.

"That was so cool!" said Larry.

"Ya, but they'll be back. I'm sure of that." Jason looked around, and saw the janitor's closet. "Come here."

They stepped inside and closed the door. Jason went into his bag and grabbed a green vial. "Here. You'll need this. It's like the red vial, but it's effects are pemanent. Hope you won't mind having muscles like these," Jason flexed his bicep.

Larry grabbed the vial and opened it. The green mist circled him as he breathed deeply.

Jason couldn't believe what he was seeing. It was like a balloon inflating in Larry's clothes. His pecs and lats filled out his baggy shirt as the collar began to rip, unable to contain Larry's muscular neck and heaving chest. The waist of his pants loosened as his thighs inflated and strained against the once oversized pant legs. He sneakers squeaked as his feet accepted more weight from Larry's now muscular body. In seconds, Larry's body had become a clone of Byron's hulking physique.

Larry pulled off his shirt and flexed his abs. "They may not be as good as Joe's yet, but fuck! LOOK AT ME!"

"Ya ya ya," said Jason, pulling off his shirt and showing his still larger physique. "Come on flex, we gotta get changed for gym class. Coach Briggs said it was wrestling today. Let's see what those jocks have to say about us now." They both laughed. Larry pulled open the door, which was slightly open. They stepped back into the locker room. Larry and Jason didn't notice two forms jump behind a row of lockers as they came out.

After Larry and Jason changed, they eagerly went into the gymnasium. Byron and Joe emerged from where they were hiding.

"Told you it was too good to be true!" said Joe to Bryon as they stepped over to Jason's locker. Byron hit it with his big fist, and the locker popped open. He grabbed Jason's bag and pulled out four vials that were hidden in it -- two green and two red. He gave one of each to Joe. "Lookee what we have here," said Bryon smiling. He and Joe each uncorked their green vials and the mist surrounded them...

"Stand firm for what you believe in until or unless logic or experience prove you wrong. Remember, when the emperor looks naked the emperor is naked. The truth and a lie are not sort of the same thing. And there's no aspect, no facet, no moment of life that can't be improved with pizza." Daria
  #9   Add to muscl4life's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 27th, 2004, 07:44 AM
a true SIZE QUEEN

The Case - Part 8

Part 8

Private Investigator Mark Hennessey looked to the goons in front of him ? ?A bunch of imbecile morons!? he nodded as the ChemTech staff applied the antidote to the Serotonin solution they were injected with.

?They should be better in a few minutes? the guy said as he left the small office. ChemTech lawyers took the henchmen Jason knocked out of jail in a jiffy, but it also meant a big trouble to the corporation, they wanted the whole case incident to be forgotten by the locals, and since last night, lots of people commented they saw the ChemTech vehicle chasing two male teenagers at 3 am! The police wanted the Laboratory to explain such reports, but once more their power guaranteed they walked out without great explanations, even so, it made Hennessey?s superiors really unsatisfied.

?Oh, my head!? said one of the goons as he felt his mind returning to the normal world ? ?What happened to me?? he mumbled.

?That?s what I would like to know! What the hell happened after your last report?? Hennessey asked in an angry tone ? ?I told you to keep an eye at the local school, why did you have to chase tow kids!?

?We just thought it was strange to see two kids at school over 3 am, boss! We saw one of them jumping from the ceiling and reaching the floor without any harm!? the eyes of the detective suddenly lightened up ? ?Go on??

?We followed them a little, until we noticed they had something with them, like little vials, you told us to go after anything suspicious?

?Little vials, huh? What else??

?When we tried to get them, they just ran away in different directions, we followed one up, but he just ran too fast, when we noticed, the other kid simply put his hands on the wheels and crushed it!? the henchman said with wide eyes.

?I see, and after that, he probably kicked your sorry asses, as well!?

?Yeah, boss, I?ve never seen anyone so strong! He looked like a super hero or something!?

?Did you get his name or physical details??

?No boss, we had no time! He was so fast! All I know is that this kid looks like a bodybuilder! He is bigger and stronger than anyone I?ve ever seen!? This was a very respectable statement, since it came from a 6?4? 250 pounds muscle guard.

?Farewell, you are dismissed, just go get your stuff at the Human Resources Department? the goon looked sad ? ?Okay mister Hennessey? he stood up and helped his friends, who had just woke up, and the three left.

The investigator considered the facts ? ?Whoever those kids are, they committed their first mistake, nobody can stop ChemTech Labs??

?Mister Hennessey, sir!? a big guard said really nervous ? ?You should see that, NOW!? the man said turning on the TV monitor at the local breaking news ? ?they are showing this all time!?

Mark simply couldn?t believe his eyes ? ?IWhat are you waiting for? Go get them!? he said tightening his teeth and punching the table ? The TV news crew reported alive from the local High school, showing the damages caused by two rebel students?

?You did WHAT?? Larry asked terrified. He almost threw up all over Jason?s body so nervous he became Jason kept peeking at the locker room, hearing the familiar sound of the vials being cracked to release their contents. He waved his partner to remain silent and brought him away from the door ? ?Relax, Larry, I just wanted Byron and Joe to have a sample of the vials!?

?Why did you do this?? Larry asked almost passing out ? ?They were so much stronger without the stuff, now they?re gonna clean the floor with us!?
?That?s why I gave you the green vial, you?ll fake that you are being spanked!? Jason grinned with his clever look.
?What?? Larry simply blinked many times.
?Last night we were followed by ChemTech?s henchmen, they are after the case, I knocked off the guards but we still have to worry with the Labs, they?re very powerful and influent on society, the longer we can remain out of their sight, the more we can find out about the vials!? Jason explained.
?But what it has to do with Byron and Joe kicking my ass?? Larry protested.
?First of all, they are not hurting you as much as you think, your body is much more resistant, and recovers faster than you can ever imagine. Besides, they will be worried with other people?? Jason grinned once more ? ?Quick, gimme your cell phone, we have an urgent call to make?

Byron and Joe coughed at first, but soon, the fumes filled their big lungs, the sensation was really intense, like a major rush during steroids cycle, but much stronger. They felt their already big muscles growing bigger, thicker and wider.

?WHOA! Look at us, Byron, we?re gonna be huge!? Joe said flexing his muscles and ripping his tight clothing, his partner simply inhaled the remaining fumes and flexed as hard as he could growing so much more muscular, his entire body bulged, his muscles grew in violent spasms, veins popping out, clothes ripping off ? If Byron was the biggest muscle guy around, now he looked even more powerful and intimidating.

Their growth continued for over a few more minutes, they kept swelling bigger and bigger, their muscles growing harder and more defined, the sheer size of their proportions even surprised the two jocks, who gasped at their incredible view.

?WOW! This is fucking unbelievable!? Joe gasped as feeling his own huge muscles ? He couldn?t wait to see his new weight ? 285 pounds ? ?WOW I?m even bigger than Jason!? Joe exclaimed as he noticed the increased mass ? I used to be 215 pound, I gained 70 pounds in less than three minutes!? Joe flexed his muscles and looked at the lockers ? he grinned and easily ripped the whole thing of the wall, hoisting it above his head ? ?YEAH! THAT?S STRENGTH? he yelled feeling his head buzzed of strange unconscious calculations and estimations about the locker weight and the Physic applications of Newton?s rules of his act .

?Step aside, junior!? Byron commanded. Joe simply gasped at the sight of his friend. Byron grunted and stepped up on the scale ? 325 fucking huge ripped veined ultra defined pounds of incredibly strong muscles ? Byron got off the scale and flexed his incredible 24? inches guns ? ?Watch out Patterson, you?re history!? he grinned as he punched the locker room wall to the showers, putting it down with a simply swing of his powerful arms.

Coach Briggs decided to start class without Byron and Joe, his best students ? ?They must be making out with some chicks? he grinned ? ?Attention class, today we?re gonna have wrestling practice! Each one of you line up according to weight category!? Briggs ordered and the kids proceeded as they were told ? ?Patterson? Where?s Patterson?? the brute coach asked, looking for his new surprising student.

?He wasn?t feeling very well, sir, he?s at the nursery?? Larry said with his usual shy tone, but this time Briggs almost didn?t recognize him ? ?Atkinson? Is that you??

?Yes, Coach? Larry replied a little surprised ? ?Come here boy!? he ordered looking at an ashamed formerly fat student ? ?Shit! You lost all that fat, Larry! You?re looking like a man, not a potato couch!? he slapped Larry?s back, who simply looked down ?Thanks Coach!?

?Well, he?s gonna need more than a fit physique to beat us!? Joe said as he kicked the door on his way in, causing it to slap heavily against the wall.

?Preston? What the hell are you thinking entering my class without uniform?? Briggs protested ? ?Stay away Coach, this is between fatso and me!?

?Are you out of your fucking mind?? Briggs tried to reach Joe but suddenly caught his attention, it was the door ? Byron lifted the heavy steel door with one hand, throwing it up and down like it was made of rubber ? ?Where?s your bitch friend Larry? Did he hide to avoid being humiliated??

?What? Byron? What are you on?? Briggs tried to ask but the huge student simply grabbed him and threw over ten feet away ? The students screamed and ran away from the savage duo ? ?what the hell are they talking about??

Larry gulped ? ?P-please, don?t hurt me!? he said stepping backwards.

?Oh we?ll just try not to?? Byron replied and simply used tow fingers to flick Larry?s stomach. Larry knew what he had to do ? he felt the incredible strength on that flick, but he could handle it if he wanted, but since he was told by Jason to play along, he threw his body over 20 feet back, making it seem that Byron had simply flicked him like a bug. He landed heavily at the wrestling mattresses.

Joe smiled ? ?Come on Larry, is that too much for you super man? Where?s Jason to protect you?? he provoked, holding Larry in a tight arm lock. Larry felt his body being almost crushed by the sheer strength of that kid, but he could handle the pain, he actually understood what Jason meant when he said the green vials would make him more resistant.

Byron came along and held the poor guy by his collar ? ?come on, Larry, where?s your friend Jason, he said he wanted to see if we were challenge for you on wrestling match! I second that invitation!?

The fire alarm went on, the students all ran away to the outside, causing a great commotion, for one single moment, Byron lost his attention, and the next time he looks, Larry was gone, he ran into the crowd, mixing with the lots of students running from all the sides.

Byron and Joe, chased Larry, yelling like mad guys, throwing heavy things against him, ripping doors, lifting dumpsters and causing a real turmoil as they went after the formerly fat kid ? ?Jason, where are you man?? Larry kept thinking as he managed to escape from the anger of the enhanced jocks behind him.

?Get you fat but here, Larry!? Preston yelled punching huge blows at the wall, while Byron worried about throwing heavy objects at him, and getting rid of the teachers who tried to stop them, flicking the teachers like mosquitoes.

They reached the parking lot. Soon, they heard the provoking whistle coming from their side ? ?Hello, ladies, looking for me?? Jason said from the parking lot, he had a huge car on his hands, which he threw against the jocks, but Byron simply punched it heavily and the car split in half, falling heavily at his feet ? ?You?ll have to do better than that skinny!? he laughed as they both launched themselves after Jason, but the kid had an incredible agility, he just ran to the front part, but as soon as Byron reached the front yard, he lost his prey. Joe, in the other hand grabbed the flag pole and simply ripped it from the ground, o to show off his strength ? ?Look, Byron, it?s Larry!? he exclaimed already preparing to run after the geek boy, who simply gulped and screamed for help ? ?Please somebody, HELP! Those maniacs want to kill me!?

Both Byron and Joe laughed ? ?Look at the loser! He?s already afraid of us, and we barely touched him! Hey Jason, your boyfriend needs some help here!?

They noticed the News van parked at the front yard, and the reporter noticing the breaking events alive from Kennedy High School ? Two insane muscle bounds kids with incredible strength are destroying the local High School in a sheer display of madness!? the man reported in his alarmed tone ? The maniacs are after one innocent kid, they?re lifting and throwing cars at him, putting in danger the whole student body!?

The principal and the policemen were coming towards them ? ?Byron, Jason, please pay attention, we are here to help you!?

The jocks stood there dumb folded. Jason and Larry, they had set them up. And they were caught.

Byron simply ran towards the policeman his massive body caused a tremendous impact sending the poor guys over 10 feet away, Joe followed him, soon they heard the police cars and the helicopters following them.

?SHIT! They?re still after us!? Joe yelled at Byron who kept running ? ?Fuck Jason, you will pay me your sun of a bitch!? he cursed as he tried to lose the police cars.

Joe felt something sharp hitting his neck ? ?Fuck, they shoot me!? then he felt his muscles going numb, he simply fell at the road, the ChemTech SUV appeared from the dark alley and parked near him. Byron didn?t see anything of this, he was more worried about running away ? it was then he felt a hand grabbing him.

?YOU?!? Byron made a fist and almost punched Jason in the face, but the kid simply ducked.

?Look, we can see who?s stronger anytime, but use your new brains as leverage, if you want to find out more about the vials, I?m your only chance!? Jason said with a serious look.

?Okay, Patterson, I?m listening!? He mumbled

Jason grinned ? ?Great! We?ll have to rescue Joe! Larry must meet us in a jiffy? he said as they ran through the many alleys with incredible speed.

Larry watched as the TV van tried to follow the jocks, the helicopter also was gone, and the police told everyone to leave ? ?Jason plan worked really nice!? he said smiling, almost happy that he tricked Byron and Joe. He liked this new life of being fit, strong and agile.

Larry was so lost on his thoughts he didn?t notice the tow guys coming in the opposite direction, for one moment he forgot all about his latest experiences. He just felt someone grabbing him ? ?One movement and I take a hoist at your back!? Larry felt the poking on his back and froze ? a car parked and the guy told him to enter- before Larry could think in screaming for help, he saw a strong fume coming from the car ? he looked once more and the pink fog filled his lungs, the next thing he remembered was his vision fading out?

?Let?s get out of here Doug!? Pat screamed as his partner hit the gas pedal.

?You got the Mr. Incredible kid?? Doug asked

?Well, I think this one is gonna serve? Patrick said showing Larry?s thick veins ? ?he shows signals of global enhancers usage ? ?He knows about the case and that?s sure!?

?Why you used the last pink vial we had??

?Because I think we need more than simply strength to get our information, we need persuasion and most of all, we need his sympathy? Patrick said adjusting his glasses,

To be continued.
  #10   Add to Ender's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 27th, 2004, 06:18 PM
Muscle Nerd in Training

Part 9

Slowly Larry drifted back into the world. He found himself lying on his back in a concrete block room staring at a single uncover light. As his world became clearer he was surprised to find he wasn?t under restraint and that the door of the room was open. Larry rubbed his eyes and tried to sit up. But the room started to spin and the darkness closed over him again. When the world returned, Larry found himself sitting with his back against the block wall and a flood lamp shining in his face. Between himself and the lamp Larry could make out a pair of folding chairs one on either side of the lamp and a man moving around in the darkness. Larry heard a voice call out ?Hey, Pat, he?s coming to again. Get in here.? A second man joined the first and said ?Why?d you use my name?? the first voice answered, ?It?s not like he will be able to do anything with it.? ?Yeah, I suppose you?re right,? said the second voice and the pair sat down.

?Where am I? Who are you? And what do you want?? said Larry with as much belligerence as he could muster. ?Relax kid, for now we?ll ask the question and you answer, understood?? said the first voice. Larry ignored the question and the first voice repeated. ?Understood?? Larry remained silent and the first man aimed a small box toward Larry and suddenly Larry thought his head would explode and just as quickly the pain passed. Then the second voice said. ?Look kid, we can do this the hard way or the easy way. Either way you will tell us what we want to know so make it easy on yourself. Larry thought for a few moments and as he saw the box again being trained on him he said, ?Alright, I understand,? and the first man lowered the box. The second man said, ?Good choice, now what?s your name kid?? ?Larry.? ?Larry what?? asked the first voice ?Larry Atkinson? ?Very good Larry,? continued the second voice, ?We know you or one of your pals found the case. And looking at you my guess is you?ve only use one of the green vials so I think it was your pal? What?s his name?? ?Joe, Joe Preston,? said Larry. Again, the pain shot through his head. ?Good try Larry, but we know the cops have Joe on ice, now lets try the truth this time,? said the first voice. Larry hesitated but as the box was being raised Larry yelped. ?Jason Patterson.? ?Good Larry,? said the second voice, ?We know the goon?s from Chem Tech chased a couple of teens all over town last night my guess is that was you and Jason right.? Larry nodded. ?Good Larry,? the second voice continued, ?do the other two boys know about the case?? Larry shook his head. ?So how did the other boys get the vials they used?? Knowing he would tell them any ways Larry answered, ?Jason let them steal some vials from his locker hoping Chem Tech would come after them instead of us.? ?Thank you Larry,? said the second voice and the flood lamp snapped off, ?You may find it hard to believe right now, but we are the ?Good Guys.??

Last edited by Ender; November 27th, 2004 at 06:23 PM.
  #11   Add to CelticMuscle's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 28th, 2004, 12:30 AM

CelticMuscle is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to CelticMuscle Send a message via MSN to CelticMuscle Send a message via Yahoo to CelticMuscle
Part 10

"Welcome back to Squawk Box and we have some breaking news to bring you. Chem Tech who are listed on the NASDAQ under CHEM, have announced a press conference at 11 Eastern regarding their so called "VIAL" project. Although nothing has been confirmed, the stock is already up 17% on the news following an unconfirmed report last week that they may have solved the problem of steroid abuse among teenagers. The stock is currently trading at $111 with UBS setting a price target of $130 by year end"

The television was switched off and Larry (now fully recovered) stared in amazement.

"You're trying to tell me" he said, slowly, "that we're being used as guinea pigs by Chem Tech?"

The man called Pat nodded. "We're from the FBI and we've been tracking Chem Tech for the last 18 months. We think they deliberately let that case get stolen and told the people who stole it to dump it near to where it would be found and then they could track the results!"

"What do you want me to do?" asked Larry

"Now, we're talking" said Pat.
  #12   Add to Ender's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 28th, 2004, 06:45 PM
Muscle Nerd in Training

Larry decided to play along with the fiction Pat was feeding him for now. Based on the changes he and Jason had undergone, what Jason had told him about the run in with Chem Tech Security last night and Jason?s still inept attempts to crack Chem. Tech mainframe. This was much deeper and darker than teen steroid abuse. Who ever was behind Chem Tech had plans that would turn human performance inside out and possibly redefine humanity its self.

Larry had been watching Chem Tech since they came to town. Larry had watched as their building began to take form, a few miles outside of town. The actual sight of the building screened for the road by a natural ridge well over a hundred feet high covered by old growth forest. And the way the entrance was setup, if you didn?t know it was there it was nearly invisible. They may not have been hiding but it was clear they didn?t want to advertise. Larry had watch the building go up, or rather down, like an iceberg much more lay beneath the surface. The chrome and glass structure that was visible was just for show. Before the glass had gone up Larry had seen the windowless concrete walls being clad with heavy copper plates. At twelve he didn?t understand it but now at Seventeen it was obvious Chem Tech was a front for some kind of ?Black Op? that was backed by serious ?bread.? Jason finding the case and opening it had given Larry to chance to crack this mystery. Larry unconsciously flexed his new muscles and a grin passed across his now lean and chiseled face. And there were these other benefits too. This beat the hell out of being the fat little shit he was before.

Whoever these guys were they weren?t FBI if they were any sort of government, it was not U.S. government Larry was sure. Chem Tech was the government whether the people in DC knew it or not.

Larry?s mind returned to the conversation with Pat. ?So you want me to bring Jason, Byron and the case in and you will grant us all immunity and put us in the witness protection program if we turn states evidence against Chem Tech on this steroid deal,? said Larry. ?That?s right. We?ll put a body wire on you so we can keep an eye on you and you go talk to your pals and get then to come in,? said Doug. ?Okay,? said Larry. ?I?ll bring them? and thought to himself ?Like hell I?ll bring them in.?

Larry pulls off his shirt so that Pat and Doug can glue the transmitter and antenna wires to his chest. And for the first time sees the effects the green vial had on his body. Larry had thought he couldn?t have gotten harder than he was when he first saw the lean version of himself this morning? he was wrong? this was much better. Larry?s mouth fell open. Doug laughed, ?Yeah kid you are real pretty, but you better close your mouth before you catch a fly in it.? He had abs, not just the faint hint that there was structure under the skin that a lot of guys had. These were bricks of dense striated muscle lined with veins that snaked upward from his waistband. Framing his eight-pac, his obloquies exploded from his groin and tapered into the thick broad wings of his lats. His delts, pecs and traps fought for space on his torso. He raised his arms in a double bicep pose and flexed. ?I know kid you?re beautiful but knock off the flexing or you?ll rip this thing loose? said Doug with an ineffective jab to Larry?s abs. Larry wanted to check out the rest of his new studly body but there would be time for that later. Now he needed to ditch these guys and their ?wire? and find Jason. Jas had seriously miscalculated what would happen with Byron and Joe at school and both Jason?s house and his would be under surveillance.

?Ok muscle boy you can put your shirt back on, that is if you can manage to stop gawking at yourself,? said Doug. Larry smiled at him as he slipped his shirt over his head and gave some serious consideration the swatting this pest but quickly thought better of it.

The three shook hands, and Doug and Pat walked Larry to the door. After Larry was gone Patrick turned to Doug and said, ?You know of course that he didn?t buy a word of that and he knows Chem Tech is a cover for some black op.? ?Yeah and he will lose the wire and soon as he figures we won?t notice at once,? answered Doug. ?Right,? said Patrick, ?that?s why I used the pink vial on him. He was bright before he used the global enhancer so I have a really good link with him. As long as he doesn?t start popping the greens the way the Jason kid has there?s no way I?ll lose him.

Larry took off at trot toward home. ?How was that Pat guy said the Chem Tech goon describe me running last night ?a hippo that ran like a gazelle?? well I?m not a hippo any more? that?s for sure.? He grinned. ?Panther maybe??
  #13   Add to muscl4life's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 29th, 2004, 07:03 AM
a true SIZE QUEEN

The case - Part 12

?What kind of drugs are you in, Patterson?? Byron grunted as he heard the details of Jason?s story ? ?The same one as you, moron!? Jason punched Byron?s abs ? ?You just packed 85 pounds of muscle, just breathing, you think this will wear off??

?B-but it can?t be possible!? Byron said ? ?What about the other stuff, I don?t feel any different??

Jason sighed ? ?Jocks, even when they have the potential, they refuse to believe on it ? Alright, beefcake, what?s the capital of the Byzantine Empire??

?Constantinople, but why you?re asking that?? Byron mumbled.

?How much is 1523 multiplied by 45??

?68535? Byron replied in a jiffy without even realizing he had performed such complicated operation without even writing down.

?Name three of the Seven wonders of the ancient World?

?The Colossus of Rhodes, the Suspended Garden of Babylon, the Statue of Zeus, Artemis? Temple??

?I just asked for three, nimrod? Jason smiled as Byron finally noticed what happened to him, he actually had all that information on his brain ? but how did he learn all that stuff?

?The green vials work on your whole organism, correcting any previous deficiencies, increasing your physical capabilities, making your muscles stronger and denser not to mention that it reestablishes and accelerates the neural synapses, recovering any lost information on your brain, causing the impression you just ?learned? the things you?ve never seemed to understand? Jason concluded, tapping Byron?s shoulder ? ?Welcome aboard, Byron, you?re now a brilliant genius with the body of the next Mister Olympia!?

?WOW! That?s a rush!? Byron exclaimed, but then he remembered what Jason set him and his friend a trap ? ?Why did you use me that way??
?Look, no offense, I knew that being the biggest and most muscular guy on school, you wouldn?t let go of my tail, until you discovered what made me grow the way I did, I just rushed things a little, not to mention that we needed a decoy to distract ChemTech?s goons? Jason said seriously ? ?Besides, I thought you and Joe would be a tremendous acquisition to out group of super strong, over muscular genius teenagers!? Jason extended his hand ? ?No heart feelings, okay??

Byron considered for one moment, then he shook hands with Jason ? ?Alright, Patterson, I?m with you, as long??

?as I share the other vials with you. No problem, I would think the same way?

Byron remembered his friend Joe ? ?Where did they take him to??

Jason smiled and flashed an electronic gadget to Byron ? ?I got that pretty with the ChemTech?s henchmen I knocked out yesterday, it is an electronic device that I put on Joe?s clothing when we met back at the school? ? we can track him down all the way to wherever ChemTech?s guys are taking him.

?You really had this all planned huh?? Byron commented still impressed how drastically Jason changed, going from a stupid loser to a clever muscular keen teenager, with sharp reflexes and an incredible intellect. Jason grinned ? ?I can?t stop thinking and planning, it?s like my brain is getting more powerful each day, those vials are too precious for us to lose!? Jason looked at the little screen ? ?They are taking him to the West, near the docks??

?What?s your plan of action?? Byron said bouncing his mountainous pectoral muscles to emphasize that he was ready for some action.

?I guess you are beginning to like being clever huh?? Jason asked with a mean grin as they both rushed down the street with an incredible speed.

Mark Hennessey looked at the kid at the back of the vehicle ? ?Shit! Look at the size of that kid! He?s bigger than a bull!?

?And he wasn?t the biggest kid on the school fight, boss? One of the goons replied, proud of his attempt ? ?You were just lucky he got distracted, but I don?t complain, at least we?ll finally have some answers?? Hennessey smiled as he checked the kid?s enormous body once more ? ?Weird, judging by the way his clothes are torn, he may have taken his vials after going to school, which means he wasn?t prepared for their effects??

?And if that is true? What?s the big deal?? Another big dumb guy asked ? ?Well, Einstein, this can only mean two things ? he took the formula for an unseen situation or he took it for the first time!?

?I still don?t get it boss?

?Why do I still lose my time with you?? ? Mark sighed ? ?If he took it for the first time, it means someone else had already taken it before and shared it with him, you told me about the already huge kid, he is about he same size right? But he had time to change into more comfortable clothing to go to school, the way he shredded his clothes it only means...? Mark spotted something unusual on Joe?s shredded clothes, when he grabbed it, his eyes widened ? ?It?s one of our location devices!?

The SUV suddenly stopped moving. The driver yelled and Mark looked to his front ? he saw an even huger teen holding the front of the car, lifting it from the soil over a 45degrees angle. Then, the back door was ripped like it was made out of paper. An also powerful teenager entered the car and simply grabbed Joe?s body easily, defeating the stupefied henchmen who were simply thrown out of the car like bugs.

Mark tried to escape from the huge muscle kid, crawling his way into the vehicle, he drew his stun gun, but the kid just anticipated his movement, grabbed his hand, twisted the fist so fast, Mark hit his own leg ? falling painfully at the ground of the vehicle. Jason grabbed him as well and pulled him out of the car

?Alright now, I grabbed Joe!? he yelled at Byron, who simply nodded and lifted the SUV over his head, throwing it into the water.

?What with this other guy?? Byron asked curious as he saw Jason carrying the bdies of Joe and a thin short man in a suit.

?That?s our ticket to ChemTech?s secrets, Larry must be at home now, we?re gonna break into their system, but we still need an undercover agent??

To be continued
  #14   Add to Ender's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 30th, 2004, 11:28 AM
Muscle Nerd in Training

part 13

Note: Most of this happens in Larry?s head as he works out a problem. That part is written as a ?stream of consciousness,? a log of ideas as they pass through Larry?s brain and fight for attention? at least this is what it sounds like in my head went I?m stressed and need to solve a problem.

Larry stopped a couple blocks from his house. From the cover of a parked delivery truck Larry scoped out his situation. There was an unmarked police car on one side of his house and a black SUV of what appear to be the same model and year as the one that had chased him last night but without the roof lights and Chem Tech logo, on the other. ?I?m sure there were only two guys in the police car and there were at least two in the SUV?? Larry considered his options? ?There has to be a way to take out the Chem Tech goons?but what if there are more than the two I can see? would the police side with me or the goons? if I use the green vial I have could I handle them all? What am I thinking?? Jason took out a pack of them but that was by surprise? and with at least 3 green and 2 reds in him?they?re looking for me? I?ve had the one green and the red from this morning must be just about gone by now? for me to attack them is insane? maybe I could leverage my one green some how? Instead of letting the vapor disperse I could collect it and be able to breathe the gas several times? I ought to get at least couple times the boost that way maybe more? but the green won?t just make me stronger, I?ll get bigger and slower? I need to get in the house to get my cell phone so I can call Jason and speed would be better for that than brute force? If I could only remember Jason?s number I wouldn?t need the damn phone? If the greens could make Jason brilliant why can?t I remember the stupid number??? And I started a lot smarter? but he said something about ?enhance and repair neural pathways?? Maybe? it works on the most disrupted paths first? I should be looking for a hole to hide in but I want to act like Captain America?? Larry grinned. ?It gave Jason a brain and we both got backbones? Cool? Jason must have figured that this drive was part of being smarter? Maybe a couple of hits on the greens will get me the phone number? And if not I pretend to be the Hulk and go for the phone? I need to talk to Jason? so once I lose this?? Larry reaches under his shirt and pulls the transmitter from his chest a hides it behind the bumper of the delivery truck. And Larry quickly went to try his re-breather idea. Larry decided simpler was better so he found a grocery store and bought the largest container of water he could find that had a flexible container. And headed for an out of the way corner of the park that happened to have a payphone. As Larry walked he opened the water jug and started to drink it. After a couple of swallows, he decided it tasted pretty good and it was cheap, he would cut back on his Diet Dr. Pepper habit for this.

Finishing the jug Larry tried to suck the air out of the jug and blow it back. ?Perfect,? he thought and he pulled the green vial from is pocket, broke the seal and dropped it in the jug. While green vapor accumulated in the jug Larry brought the jug to his mouth and started to breathe. Larry fought off the gagging and chocking but after almost two minutes Larry couldn?t suppress his need to cough longer and he found himself on his hands and knees gasping for air. As the cough ended Larry felt his body start to tingle and his shirt pull tight across his shoulders.

Buzz, Buzz, click, ?Hello,? ?Jason?? ?Larry? What,? ?Not on an Open Line. I?m at the payphone at the back of the park, I need big clothes and a couple of yellows fast.? ?Taller? Why.? ?You?ll understand when I see you. Get over here now!? click?

?Damn, I lost him, Doug.? ?How could you lose him?? ?I don?t know. After he saw the Chem Tech had his house staked out he walked over to the park and on the way stopped for some water. I had him clear as a bell walking in the park sucking on the bottle of water. He had been thinking about the green vial we left in his pocket then he was gone.? ?You think he used it, Pat.? ?Maybe but it would take a lot more then one green to break that link. He was coming through like 50,000 watts on a clear channel.? "We had better get over there fast, we may still be able to catch up what him."

Last edited by Ender; November 30th, 2004 at 11:32 AM.
  #15   Add to Ender's Reputation   Report Post  
Old December 1st, 2004, 07:11 AM
Muscle Nerd in Training

part 13 appendix

Note: After some prompting regarding what Big Larry is like, here?s a quickie while Larry waits for Jason to show up? Larry is a bit stressed out right now, in less than 24 hours he has gone from being a fat wimpy nerd to what he considered skinny to a studly jock and now this? from being an invisible nobody to being chased by every one? This is how I think a 17year old kid would handle it? This is not intended to alter story line. It's just bit of character development. Larry snaps out of his funk and will find a way to accept his new place in the world?

With some difficulty, Larry managed to hang up the phone. ?It?s a good thing I got the phone number. Because this is worthless?? Larry tries to shake his head and lumbers into the bushes. ?What have I done to myself??? Make like the Hulk? Yeah? Right? at this point I make the Hulk look like Bruce Banner? Oh, how I wish I could just scratch my nose? Charge in, grab the cell phone and run off? great plan?? Larry tries to scratch his nose again, but the massive muscles in his arm shoulder and chest bind against each other and he can?t move his hand within a foot of his face, and gives up. Larry was still 5?8? but he had expanded from a well-defined jock boy at 175lb to a hulking behemoth of well over 500lb. ?Well if I add length to this mass I should be able to move again? But that will just make me a bigger freak than I am?? The growth had completely shredded his clothes and Larry was naked except for a few tatters. Larry had been cut at 175 and his new density and definition suggested that none of the more than 300lb he had gained was fat. ?So what are you looking at?? Larry said to his preposterous cock that swayed and throbbed at full attention just beyond his grasp. ?Yeah well I?d love to help with that but right now I can?t? Tears came to Larry?s eyes, ?Being a jock was great but this?. I was better off as the fat little shit I started as?? Larry sobs.
  #16   Add to muscl4life's Reputation   Report Post  
Old December 1st, 2004, 10:47 AM
a true SIZE QUEEN

Don't pay attention to Part 13 Appendix

This is the story, continued - I talked to Ender and we decided it was better if this part never existed, Let's hope it doesn't happen again.

The Case - Part 14

When Joe finally woke up, he almost didn?t believe on his won eyes, he saw Byron and Jason ? the most muscular teens in the world ? horsing around like old buddies. Joe rubbed his eyes, his head was still dizzy, he must be confused or something.
?Look, who decided to join us? Hey Joe, it was about time man!? Jason casually tapped Preston?s shoulder as he adjusted the chair to sit at a big wooden table; he was at the cell phone talking to someone ? ?Larry? Where the hell were you? Yeah, I?m calling you on your cell phone, don?t get fucking paranoiac on me, dude! Get your ass here! No I can?t meet you at the park we gotta keep low-profile! I don?t care if you?re not presentable, just come to my place now!? he hung up grinning ? ?Larry is on his way? he said to Byron who just nodded ? ?Cool, the more the merrier!?

?What is going on here?? Joe mouthed as he watched Jason and Byron?s looks; they had this mischievous grin on their faces, like kids who were up to something naughty.

?Before you say or act in an improper manner, let me warn you Joe, that Jason and I are together in a very promising venture ? like partners ? and we are willing that you will cooperate with our plans, because you will be very happy once you hear them?? Byron said with his voice very calm, almost emotion less, he looked into Joe?s eyes in such a secure confident way, the other jock almost thought that this was not his buddy.

?Relax, Joe, you?re at my place and no, I didn?t hypnotized Byron, he?s just talking like the intelligent man he is now, and soon you?ll realize you also became more intelligent besides much more muscular and stronger ? this is the effects of the green vial you and Byron took back at school? Jason added offering his hand, helping Joe to stand up.

?So let me get you into the whole story, my dear Joe!? Byron said coming along, hugging Joe and Jason?s neck from behind ? ?It all began with Patterson coming back home about a week ago??

A few minutes later, Larry opened the door ? looking bigger than the last time Joe had seen him ? ?Oh, I see, everybody?s here!? he grinned, walked towards Jason who just grinned ? ?So, I see you found the green vial I stitched on your pockets ? ?Yeah, I think I had a good use on that second green vial? Larry flexed his muscles, he remained the shortest kid among them, at 5?7? but he weighed 277 pounds of solid built muscle, which made him look just as impressive as the other muscle kids. ?Welcome to the POWER CLUB!? Jason hugged him tightly and so did Byron, and the three of them high-fived ? ?Jason can I borrow a pair of pants?!? the former fatso computer geek said as he remembered his uncomfortable situation. Byron smiled and tossed Larry a par of spandex pants ? ?don?t outgrow these too, Atkinson!?

Joe was even more confused. He just couldn?t understand since when Larry and Jason, the kids whose asses he and Byron wanted to kick, now were all friendly around Byron!

?Well, my dear Joe ? once our fourth member arrived, we?re gonna set up the details for our operation?? Byron said tapping Jason?s shoulder. Jason also grinned and he grabbed something under the hardwood floor and placed it over the table with extreme care ? ?This is what started this whole story?? Jason commented as he opened the case.

?So, this is the famous ?Case? ? Byron commented as he saw the many vials contained on that metal box ? ?You still don?t know what these ones do?? he said pointing the many colors around the already familiar greens and reds.

?Well, I sure wouldn?t risk my health trying to figure them out, but now that I got the school?s most skilled hacker and the strongest jocks on my side I think we?re ready to get bolder??

?What?s your point, Jason?? Joe asked a little more interested.

?Those vials are really precious, the power they grant is rather amazing, we all had many evidences of such fact, and I?d rather share it with you guys, than losing it all to ChemTech ? this is the main point on our little club ? each one of us alone may desire the power of the case all for himself, but then we have a problem ChemTech is after our tail??

?Not to mention those creepy guys, they said they were from the FBI, but I didn?t buy that crap?? Larry added, looking at the contents ? ?They had a few other vials like these? He flashed the pink vials ? Larry proceeded telling them exactly what happened after he left the school, the phony FBI story and especially the pink vial they had used on him ?it knocked me out, and did something to my mind, it?s pretty powerful, but once I had the second green vial, it suddenly wore off!?

?That?s interesting, so they simply let you breathe the pink vial? It means that it clearly grants no special ability to the user? Byron concluded examining the vial carefully. Jason came along and looked to the formula ? it contains Strontium on its formula?

?So, it?s radioactive, in some level? Byron kept thinking ? ?You said they had a box or something that caused you headache, maybe it?s a receiver, they were scanning your exact frequency!?

?But they had wired me! I pretended I was buying their story!? Larry protested.

?Don?t worry man, their story was so lame, even they knew you wouldn?t buy that stupid story!? Jason comforted Larry ? ?Now, you said that after you popped the greeny the feeling wore off??

?Well, possibly because the green vials made my brain work in a different level, and they lost their channel!? Larry concluded surprised to his own theory ? ?Fuck, this shit really makes you smarter!?

?Tell me about it ? I just remembered the whole Hamlet?s play, all the lines and parts from last semester?s Literature Class! Too bad I failed that exam!? Joe laughed as he approached Larry examining the incredible muscles on that short kid.

?In any case, they had been able to track you down to the point you popped the greeny? Jason insisted ? ?where were you exactly when you phoned me?? Jason asked seriously.

?Don?t worry, J-man! I can also set up traps like you, I knew exactly where they lost my track, and if they followed my clue, they?re gonna be in real trouble!? Larry grinned, enjoying the feeling of being so powerful and smart.

?The most important is that we still have to figure what those other vials do?? Byron said examining the vials once more ? ?You found out about the green vials in a lucky strike, I know that, but it?s our only chance, I don?t think that guy we got on the SUV is gonna be much helpful at this point, Jason?

?I agree with you, besides, my plan will work out better if we are even more powerful.?

?What you guys mean?? Joe asked a little confused.

?We?ve gone too far with this shit, we can?t back off now Joe? ? Larry explained.

?If they?re gonna attack us, then
Jason grabbed the case and he passed it around the group of muscular teens ? ?Help yourselves, but remember not to pick the pink one, it has no use for us right now!?

Byron smiled and grabbed an orange vial ? ?orange goes beautiful with my blue eyes? he said as he examined the formula on that tiny vial ? ?I hope it can make me more muscular, I love this so far!?

Larry grinned and grabbed himself the yellow one ? ?Since this one contains calcium on its formula I have a theory it can make the bone structure stronger or more resistant? he commented.

Joe, for his turn, grabbed the purple vial ? ?Let?s see what this baby is capable of doing!?

Finally, Jason grabbed one blue vial ? ?I?ll try this one here, but we have to do this carefully. Each one of us will pop the vial there!? Jason pointed to his bathroom ? ?the glass window on the shower will keep the fumes to the user and not spreading them around, we still are not sure of what might happen if we combine different vials rather than green and red?

?Fine, but I?ll go first!? Larry said to his own surprise. He walked to the shower and let the door open, so the guys could see if anything went wrong, and closed the glass sliding door to the shower ? he looked at them, smiled, and cracked the seal on the yellow vial. The fumes surrounded him, filled his lungs and he felt the change beginning.

He felt the whole body itching, his limbs going numb, and his joints aching, he looked once more realizing that his whole body seemed to be growing slender, but no, wait, he wasn?t, he was getting taller! A lot taller! His arms growing longer, his neck, his legs and shoulders growing bigger, his figure stretching really fast, his bones making loud noises as the skin stretched even further to accommodate Larry?s growing height.

?WHOA! The calcium vial must increase skeletal tissue growth, as well as causing the skin cells produce more collagen, making it more flexible so the body can grow taller!? Byron smiled as he saw Larry growing taller and taller ? As his body grew taller, he changed his look from the incredibly bulky short lad to a powerful tall basket ball type, his long muscular arms, incredibly strong and veined, his powerfully built legs and thighs, his enormous bony hands growing wider and wider. His torso getting wider, lats inflating, his whole figure spreading and growing beautifully, Larry?s face glistened with the growth of his body, he felt more confident, more handsome, he was no longer the ugly short fat computer geek ? he was now a 6?7?tall 284 pounds muscular guy, with a sheer cut physique and super ripped muscles.

?Amazing!? Larry commented as he got out, his head almost taller then the shower ? ?I am so tall! I?ve grown one whole foot in height! That?s incredible!? he said looking down at his companions, even Byron, at 6?6? had to look up at Larry, he smiled as Jason teased him ?How?s the weather up there, stretch??

?I?m next!? Joe smiled as he went into the shower room, closing the sliding door and popping his purple vial.

The fumes were really fast on their results ? Joe?s cock had always been a respectable 7 inches long when hard, but as soon as he inhaled the purple cloud around him, his member engorged longer, harder and incredibly thick! Also his balls, became swelled with loud sounds, Joe had no time to get rid of his jockstrap, the size on his package increased so much, the weight got so much heavier, it simply ripped off the small prison, busting free for the world to see it ever growing standards!?

?DAMN IT!? Joe screamed as his cock grew past the 9?inches long mar, probably over 5? around, with incredibly oversized balls, churning and making loud noises of squashy nature, as the testicles engorged and produced even more cum. The cock head also grew wider, soon it got all glistening with the incredible amount of precum Joe produced. It took not much longer, and that cock grew bigger than one foot long! Reaching the impressive mark of 16 inches long, with 8 full inches around, at this point Joe couldn?t do much else than moaning and groaning as his cock grew longer and harder, rounder and more veined. Joe just held his hands aside as his cock pressed hard against his washboard stomach, growing harder and redder ? ?OOOOOOOOOOOOOOH SHIIIIIIIIIT!?

Joe screamed as he finally had a massive orgasm, without even touching himself! He simply exploded in cum torrents, volleys and volleys of thick, rich creamy white spunk, covering his whole body, hitting the window, the ceiling, like a cum-storm the whole bathroom got soaked with Joe?s emissions.

?OH LOOK WHAT YOU?VE DONE!? Jason pretended he was upset.

?Sorry, J-man, I couldn?t help it, this monster?s got a mind on its own!? Joe blushed.

?WOW! What a rush! I can?t believe I could cum that much!?

?Well, you?re not done yet!? Byron added, as he noticed Joe?s cock still hard and yet squirting loads and loads of his thick spunk.

?That?s just great! Yellow is for height, Purple for cock plus balls? Larry commented.

?I believe it?s also a libido booster, Larry, look at Joe?s face and cock, the guy is hornier than ever!? Jason added.

Joe nodded ? ?You?re fucking right J-man! Now if you excuse me! I have some serious business to attend!? Joe grabbed Larry?s arm and pulled him into the bathroom ? ?come here, stretch! , let?s se if you can bottom as well as you grow!?

?What?? Larry barely had time to think, Joe planted a kiss on him, rubbing his tall muscular frame with his own incredible muscles. The both teen were horny with passion, Larry was still a virgin, but he felt simply natural, surrendering to his own instincts, he let Joe show him what to do, very gently, although the teen was incredibly supercharged with his purple booster.

?Hey you two, go get a room!? Byron protested, but it was too late, Larry and Joe had already closed the bathroom door, and kept moaning out loud as their passion built stronger, and their bodies reached higher levels of pleasure.

?So, you have another idea on how are gonna do this?? Byron asked, noticing that those tow wouldn?t leave the bathroom so soon.

?Well, frankly I do!? Jason grinned ? ?Remember you said orange goes really good with blue?! He blinked.

?You read my mind!? Byron added as they both broken their seals at the same time and the fumes involved their bodies

This time, things were different.

Jason and Byron felt a tremendous power, as the blue smoke mixed with the orange fumes, their bodies convulsed, twisted and doubled over.

Then it started.

The muscles grew incredibly huge, marvelously big, ripped and stronger. The bodies increased in strength, as the veins popped out. Their teenagers muscles grew tighter and stronger, their amazing bulks only got each time freakier. Jason and Byron couldn?t take their eyes of each other.

The power was amazing ? each teenager grew more and more muscular, feeling their own muscles, their own power, their kiss only increased the incredible feeling of sheer absolute power.

As they hugged each other, their bulks augmented, their freakish proportions grew even more monstrous ? their amazing power was rather than amazing, it was colossal.

Everything around seemed so insignificant, all they wanted was infinite and absolute power. Growing stronger and more powerful at each second, they flexed, showed off, teased about being bigger and more muscular, but the truth was their uncanny bodies couldn?t be compared to another bodybuilder, they were more than humans, they grew into superior beings, of power, muscles, and lust.

Jason and Byron had their foreheads pressed one against each other ? they grinned showing their teeth. Each one was mountainous muscular and ripped to the max, they also have grown a lot more veined, thicker and stronger.

?so, when did you figure out the blue vial was the Magnification Vessel for the Vials effects?? Byron asked teasing his equally powerful friend.

?Well, about the same time you probably imagined that the orange contained the key to muscle density and permanent super strength!? Jason replied in the same tone ? ?I knew that we both got the kind of vials that had to go together the moment you said that comment!?

?It?s good to see that at least one mind is as intelligent as I am!? Byron grinned.

?Right back at you, my dear Byron!? Jason flexed his muscles.

They both looked into the mirror ? they were simply FEAKY! Jason stood at 5?10? and Byron was now about 6?8? but they both weighed the same ? astonishing 477 pounds of supreme, super powered, super strong, sheer veined and oversized muscles.
They flexed at each other, each one was so amazing they couldn?t be compared, while Jason was much shorter and his bulk seemed wide, Byron?s new height only made him look like a god, he towered over Jason grinning, but then the shorter hugged him tight around his waist and lifted him ? ?We?re gonna have some fun!?

?Thought you?d never ask shorty!? Byron said as he grabbed two purple vials, three green, and 2 yellows from the case and showed them to Jason, pointing to the room ? ?Let?s get more powerful together!?

To be continued.
  #17   Add to Ender's Reputation   Report Post  
Old December 5th, 2004, 02:24 PM
Muscle Nerd in Training

As the teens frolicked, exploring their newly enhanced bodies, several black panel trucks began to take up positions on the blocks surrounding Jason?s house. It had only taken a few minutes to determine the identities of the four teens at the center of the school incident once the commotion had died down.

The commander of this ?containment and clean-up team? read over the bio?s on the four boys in the house that he had been order to take, alive and uninjured if possible but they were not to escape capture? His orders were very specific there if any of the teens were about to escape they were to be terminated. ?What could four high school kids have done to bring me into this,? he thought. ?An odd lot too, two not so bright jocks, and a couple of misfit loners with no real connection to each other. About the only things the four had in common were that they were all in 12th grade and the jocks were known to have harassed both of the loners.? He replayed the school security camera footage and the News crews recording. The Patterson kid is supposed to be a skinny slacker and the Atkinson kid?s a fat nerd, neither is athletically inclined. But what I see here is two jock types chasing two other jock types. The reports say that the two jocks, Byron and Joe, were chasing the other pair.? He shakes his head, ?None of this makes any sense. But I have my orders.?

Once the last truck was positioned, heavily armed men in body armor began to quietly emerge from the trucks. Most took up concealed sniper positions covering the doors and windows. And others moved to setup some sort of projector devices around the house and then fell back to concealment playing cabling as they did.

The earpiece crackled to life, ?Commander, all units report they are in position and ready to proceed, sir.? Still trying the make sense of what was going on the commander taps the activate button and replied, ?Good, I?ll be right out.? The commander picked up the bullhorn and left the command post in one of the trucks, and walked to the front of the house, ?Well it?s Showtime.? He raised the bullhorn to his mouth and began, ?Boys? We know you?re in there? We have the house surrounded? Byron? Joe? Jason? Larry? We want you to come out one at a time? With your hands empty and in plain sight? We don?t want to hurt you? It?s your choice if we do this the easy way of the hard way? Make it easy on yourselves and come out now?

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options