The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Muscle Growth Fantasies and Story Ideas
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Today at 04:56 AM

Notices

Muscle Growth Fantasies and Story Ideas Got a great idea for a muscle growth story or want to share some of your growth fantasies? Post them here!

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to Yachirobi's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 23rd, 2009, 08:06 PM
R O C K S T A R

Yachirobi is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to Yachirobi
Muscle Horror?

Halloween is coming soon and that means scary stories. I've often pondered the idea of combining muscle growth with horror or monster stories, especially since I have a fascination with werewolves, but while weres are natural inspiration for muscle growth tales, I think other horror themes might make good stories too. Some are perfect for fapping, while others would take a less sexy turn (unless you have issues.)

• Vampires - This has been done before but not very often: a muscle guy keeps his physique by draining the muscle (or just sucking the blood) of other muscle men. While some people might not get off on the muscle theft aspect, this should appeal to those with domination or belittlement fantasies.
  • Frankenmuscle - A perfect muscleman is composed from the parts of others. Maybe Dr. Frankenstien puts his own brain into his monster?
  • Possession - This is partially inspired by a Manifest Men video called "Rune". A guy finds himself turning into a muscle bound opposite of himself. Perhaps he's being taken over by a ghost or a demon. Or maybe it's a Jekyll and Hyde situation?
  • Slasher Movie - A bunch of young dudes are attacked by a serial...muscle pumper! Each of them gets caught by the pumper and is turned into a huge, horny muscle stud. If you'd rather see the guys die (I wouldn't!) then this could be combined with the vampire story. The guys each have an exciting dalliance with the big muscle dude only to be destroyed at the end while the muscle monster gets bigger. Only for the faint of heart.
  • Gym Zombies - Another one that's been explored before, especially by Absman 420 (Love you, Absy!): A plague is spread (sexually, of course) that turns normal men into mindless muscular whores only concerned with sex, flexing, and feats of strength. The "survivors" might be unable to resist the temptation of the zombies or perhaps they're slowly transforming into zombies themselves, trying to resist the transformation and temptation until a cure can be found. But one wrong move, one good zombie-fuck, and they hulk out.
  • Aliens - Imagine Aliens without Sigourney Weaver (I know it's hard to do!) and a cast of guys. They go onto an alien planet where one is infected by a strange parasite. A little later on he slowly/quickly undergoes a transformation and has to spread his parasite to his ship mates. This ties into the gym zombies, obviously.
Can any of you think of other ideas like this? It would be fun to see some of these come Halloween time.
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
  #2   Add to nypup2train's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 25th, 2009, 05:16 AM

nypup2train is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to nypup2train Send a message via Yahoo to nypup2train
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yachirobi View Post
  • Slasher Movie - A bunch of young dudes are attacked by a serial...muscle pumper! Each of them gets caught by the pumper and is turned into a huge, horny muscle stud. If you'd rather see the guys die (I wouldn't!) then this could be combined with the vampire story. The guys each have an exciting dalliance with the big muscle dude only to be destroyed at the end while the muscle monster gets bigger. Only for the faint of heart.
Oooh! That one kind of caught my eye, for its lack of familiarity. Pretty much all of the themes you mentioned have, as you said, been explored before -- some only occasionally, while others have been done-to-death. This one has been done, in a sense -- the "Hunter" stories would it into this category, taken broadly, and I suppose you could even go as far back as to include the "Pleasure Boy" series.

But, I can't personally recall a take on this concept (tho I'm betting someone will correct me!) that was written from the perspective of the people being subjected to the transformation, individually as it's happening, but as a group overall. Watching as, one by one, their friends fall prey to an entity that causes them to transform from being ordinary, everyday guys into hulking muscle freaks!

I think that take on the "same ol'", combined with all of the standard horror-movie tropes that make them so much fun to watch, could really turn out to be a kickass series! Plus, if there's anything the big horror movie franchises have taught us, it's that there's virtually no limit to the number of times you can go back to that well.

(Also, I don't feel they need to actually die for the story to work. In this storyline the killing aspect of a standard slasher movie is being replaced by transformation. I think it would unnecessarily muddy things, in fact, to then also kill them. ...And, once again, the lesson from the established horror-movie empires is very clear: Keep it simple!)
  #3   Add to Aardvark2's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 25th, 2009, 07:54 AM
Growing and Writing

Aardvark2 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by nypup2train View Post
This one has been done, in a sense -- the "Hunter" stories would it into this category, taken broadly...
They would? Boy, I've been doing it wrong, then.
  #4   Add to Yachirobi's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 25th, 2009, 10:57 PM
R O C K S T A R

Here's another one: Muscled Body Snatchers - This could take a few forms:

1. Men are replaced by musclebound clones who try to fit into their clothes and lives but give themselves away by their super strength and sexual obsessions (not to mention that they're 100 pounds heavier than the originals.)

2. Men are replaced by clones that, at first, seem to be the same people except that over a short period of time they become heavily muscled and horny.

3. Men are replaced by clones but it's the original men who bulk up, perhaps as a way to combat the super-strong but normal looking clones.

As a non-MG idea, you could just have straight guys getting replaced by gay clones. (and gays reaping the benefits until they realize that their new boy toys aren't the original boys at all.)
  #5   Add to Geek2Jock's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 26th, 2009, 04:01 AM

Geek2Jock is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to Geek2Jock
Not wishing to stray too far off the original subject of muscle horror, but Yachirobi's ideas remind me of an idea I had sketched out for a 3rd installment of the Decoys franchise, wherein the aliens who have to mate with human males to survive finally figure out that they're approaching it all wrong by taking on female human forms to attract human males. Instead, they take on muscled male human forms and attract all the muscle-worshiping gay men!
  #6   Add to Yachirobi's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 26th, 2009, 08:10 AM
R O C K S T A R

Well, G2J, there's always the sexual gotcha story: A guy thinks he's going to have sex with a beautiful girl but she's really some sort of monster who eats him up.

In an MG story you could have some unsuspecting big guy think he's taking home a little twink to abuse but the twink muscles out and has his way with the big guy.

Taking things further, you could either have the big guy share the curse of his supposed prey or, if you like muscle theft, he could get smaller instead. You could even combine the two: the big guy shrinks down but only gets bigger when he needs to spread the "love" around.
  #7   Add to RPM's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 26th, 2009, 06:00 PM

RPM is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to RPM
Those sound like some fun ideas. I remember seeing a few random horror movies on late night TV where the terrorizer was some muscular or extremely athletic guy who was attacking people and kept taking all this punishment as they fought back but little they did could slow him down because he was just so strong. I mean, hit with practically every solid object in the house, all kinds of stuff smashed on him, stabbed a few times... almost nothing stopped them. Hardly erotic like you're hinting at, but something similar could be good for those into strength displays.
  #8   Add to Ogun's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 26th, 2009, 07:50 PM
Flaming Dreamer

Ogun is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to Ogun Send a message via Skype™ to Ogun
I'd had an idea in this category, which I believe I'd mentioned once- though at the time it wasn't popular. It originated as a perversion of the usual sexy version of muscle growth. However, I can see how, if played right the readers might be both aroused and repulsed at the same time. It concerned a devil-worshiping cannibal who drew the strength from men by eating them, and the cop who was on a mission to stop him. I reserve the right to write this, if anyone does, but probably not this week- It's Yom Kippur.

My Squiby!
php

My Brute! (non-Muxxu) http://perveron.mybrute.com
Muxxu info: RedCrab
  #9   Add to Yachirobi's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 26th, 2009, 08:52 PM
R O C K S T A R

I've thought about something similar although it would be an attempt at a mainstream, non-fappable muscle growth story. I don't think anyone but a real sicko can get off on cannibalism but doing a muscle story like that can be a good way to talk about greed.

I think I'll have to start a whole other topic on muscle growth as a metaphor (for something other than an erection.)
  #10   Add to omelissokomos's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 27th, 2009, 01:05 AM
The Bee Keeper

omelissokomos has disabled reputation
Send a message via Yahoo to omelissokomos
Quote:
I don't think anyone but a real sicko can get off on cannibalism but doing a muscle story like that can be a good way to talk about greed.
Look for the chapters of Carniceria by Josef Howard in his blog.

One of the horror story fantasies I've had for a long time is turning the deliberately campy Night of the Creeps gay and later on wishing the infected hosts would start getting bigger.
  #11   Add to mann007's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 27th, 2009, 03:33 AM
New in the gym

mann007 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to mann007 Send a message via Yahoo to mann007
Quote:
Here's another one: Muscled Body Snatchers - This could take a few forms:

1. Men are replaced by musclebound clones who try to fit into their clothes and lives but give themselves away by their super strength and sexual obsessions (not to mention that they're 100 pounds heavier than the originals.)

2. Men are replaced by clones that, at first, seem to be the same people except that over a short period of time they become heavily muscled and horny.

3. Men are replaced by clones but it's the original men who bulk up, perhaps as a way to combat the super-strong but normal looking clones.

As a non-MG idea, you could just have straight guys getting replaced by gay clones. (and gays reaping the benefits until they realize that their new boy toys aren't the original boys at all.)
This reminds me of Pollination and the Pollination Series, also by Absman40, mentioned before
  #12   Add to MuscleMan166's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 27th, 2009, 08:54 AM

MuscleMan166 is on a distinguished road
i'm thinking that the littleman series (by FanTCMan and AbsMan) would fit into the gym zombies category
  #13   Add to Yachirobi's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 27th, 2009, 03:11 PM
R O C K S T A R

It occurs to me that a lot of the ideas being batted around with zombie elements are horrors to straight folks and fantasies to gays. Actually, any of the muscle growth stories in which straight guys go gay are horror stories to straights, at least those who fear gays.

Absman, however, often writes stories that are horror tales for gays as well as straights as his protagonists often lose themselves to the mindless pleasure of being muscle-bound, sex obsessed zombies. Mann007 mentioned Pollination and MuscleMan166 mentioned the Littleman stories which definitely involve those elements. Almost every Absman M.G. tale involves this darker aspect and he does this deliberately and to great effect--even if you find the stories get less sexy as they get darker, you keep on reading because they're so good.

I think it would be cool to see a horror story in which muscle growth and sexual abandon were forces for good instead of evil. However, I'm not sure how the metaphors would play out. I know most of you don't care about those kinds of things and that's okay, but every story on this board uses muscle growth and other elements as metaphors for something, even if the writer is unaware of them. I've always seen muscle growth as a metaphor for power and sexual liberation. Usually it's slasher movies that punish sexual liberation by having the Jason or Michael go around dicing up horny teenagers. The surviving protagonists of these stories simply outlast the monster, their triumph is due more to their chasteness (God's blessing) than their resources or power. So how would these things play out in a muscle growth horror story?

(NOTE: anyone who doesn't feel like following up on this is welcome to push right ahead past my rambling. Thanks to all of you who are posting.)
  #14   Add to omelissokomos's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 27th, 2009, 03:48 PM
The Bee Keeper

omelissokomos has disabled reputation
Send a message via Yahoo to omelissokomos
Just remembered the hot muscle zombie story, Four Weeks Later by The Magus, and the Twilight Zone comic book cautionary tale, The Meek Shall Inherit....
  #15   Add to Yachirobi's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 27th, 2009, 04:34 PM
R O C K S T A R

Four Weeks Later definitely fits the bill as muscle horror (despite some prose and plotting issues.) The Meek Shall Inherit is more of a cautionary tale. I still stand by my original comments on that one, but the art is damn hot!
  #16   Add to Xander's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 1st, 2009, 09:45 PM

Xander is on a distinguished road
Quote:
  • Possession - This is partially inspired by a Manifest Men video called "Rune".
I'm really interested in this 'Rune' video you've mentioned, is it available to view anyway (hopefully for free or via torrent)?

Quote:
  • Aliens - Imagine Aliens without Sigourney Weaver (I know it's hard to do!) and a cast of guys. They go onto an alien planet where one is infected by a strange parasite. A little later on he slowly/quickly undergoes a transformation and has to spread his parasite to his ship mates. This ties into the gym zombies, obviously.
You've pretty much hit the nail on the head for one of my favourite fantasies, I LOVE imagining gay adaptation's of Alien or something similar. I much prefer it when the facehuggers wrap themselves around another region of the male body however...

Quote:
I like this idea as well plus...

Quote:
...this one is also excellent.
  #17   Add to rextorres's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 3rd, 2009, 02:20 AM

rextorres is on a distinguished road
Send a message via ICQ to rextorres Send a message via AIM to rextorres Send a message via MSN to rextorres Send a message via Yahoo to rextorres Send a message via Skype™ to rextorres
I'm not "big" into horror stories, but I do find these story ideas quite interesting. I'm more into superheroes and science fiction. I was thinking more along the lines of a 16-year-old going out in a muscle-suit with his little brother. After a night of Trick-or-Treating, the suit magically transforms his body, and those artificial muscles become real! The teen hulks out and becomes a muscle man. Something like that...
  #18   Add to Yachirobi's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 5th, 2010, 05:21 PM
R O C K S T A R

Since Halloween is coming close again (Why wait for October to get ready?) I think it's time to revive this topic.

1. I'm looking forward to the movie Black Swan () It's the story of a ballerina (Natalie Portman) whose rivalry with another dancer seems to be leading her to madness... and a monstrous transformation.

I can see a version in which a big-shot, straight bodybuilder finds a rival in a younger guy who is making fast gains. Not only is big-shot jealous, he's conflicted when he discovers he's sexually attracted to his rival and he's confused when he begins to act on his new urges (especially when the rival reciprocates, to our delight.) This fuels big-shot into making new gains in the gym, pushing him to new levels of muscularity. But he also becomes paranoid and angry. And he begins to notice other changes: acne, hair loss, gut bloat, testicular shrinkage. All of the signs of steroid abuse even though he's never used roids. And those are the changes that are normal. I can see this story starting out hot before it slowly gets creepier.

2. Black Swan is partially inspired by The Red Shoes, a fairy-tale about a dancer who finds red shoes that enable her to be the best dancer in the world, but at the cost of an inability to stop dancing.

How about the Red Posers. A bodybuilding aspirant finds posers that let him do great in the gym and enable impossible gains. However, he can't take the posers off. And he can't stop obsessing over working out and getting bigger. And he can't satisfy the urgent sexual heat he experiences--those damn posers won't come off!

I doubt that this story would have a happy ending. Either he dies or he becomes the Devil's sex toy. This wouldn't be my cup of tea but I think it could be fascinating. It might even work for those with no interest in muscle growth fetishism.
  #19   Add to Otaru_grower's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 8th, 2010, 09:05 PM

Otaru_grower is on a distinguished road
I like the idea of trick or treating worked in with horror/muscle.

What about this: a bunch of nerd kids are trick or treating when a bunch of bullies taunt them and humiliate them in front of a large crowd. They pee their pants, they completely feel like outcasts.

So one by one they vow vengeance.

They all turn to the dark arts to get it! They steal their bullies muscles for themselves, but also wind up haunting these guys dreams, make them hallucinate their worst fears. Eventually actual monsters start showing up because the nerds, who have throughout the story become muscular beasts, are becoming horrible monsters that seek to kill at night, getting even with those that taunted them, because they are the monsters deep down inside, the id made real. Sort of like the Hulk but scarier and wolfman-esque. Maybe they turn into different monsters...gargoyles, etcetera.

That would be cinematic worthy and hot! Anyone feel free to use this.
  #20   Add to mojoheim's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 8th, 2010, 09:34 PM

mojoheim is on a distinguished road
I was thinking maybe a house where bodybuilders are promised supplements, sponsorships, and whatever else they need to fully dedicate themselves to growing as huge as possible. But in reality their sponsor is a werewolf only interested in creating a lean source of meat for himself (or vampire that feeds on muscle, I just found the thought of humans being butchered into steaks a little more horrific, plus I'm a bit of a fur fan)

Maybe some are selected to be welcomed to the pack, are transformed somehow to exceed the limits of the human physique and are used to recruit from the local gyms for their master. Dunno just my two cents
  #21   Add to FuzzyKB's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 10th, 2010, 09:54 PM

FuzzyKB is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Halloween is coming soon and that means scary stories. I've often pondered the idea of combining muscle growth with horror or monster stories, especially since I have a fascination with werewolves, but while weres are natural inspiration for muscle growth tales, I think other horror themes might make good stories too. Some are perfect for fapping, while others would take a less sexy turn (unless you have issues.)

• Vampires - This has been done before but not very often: a muscle guy keeps his physique by draining the muscle (or just sucking the blood) of other muscle men. While some people might not get off on the muscle theft aspect, this should appeal to those with domination or belittlement fantasies.
  • Frankenmuscle - A perfect muscleman is composed from the parts of others. Maybe Dr. Frankenstien puts his own brain into his monster?
  • Possession - This is partially inspired by a Manifest Men video called "Rune". A guy finds himself turning into a muscle bound opposite of himself. Perhaps he's being taken over by a ghost or a demon. Or maybe it's a Jekyll and Hyde situation?
  • Gym Zombies - Another one that's been explored before, especially by Absman 420 (Love you, Absy!): A plague is spread (sexually, of course) that turns normal men into mindless muscular whores only concerned with sex, flexing, and feats of strength. The "survivors" might be unable to resist the temptation of the zombies or perhaps they're slowly transforming into zombies themselves, trying to resist the transformation and temptation until a cure can be found. But one wrong move, one good zombie-fuck, and they hulk out.
Can any of you think of other ideas like this? It would be fun to see some of these come Halloween time.
[COLOR="Sienna"]
There are a number of these stories already out there. FanTCman/FanTCdude did a few, Wordshop has done one, and may consider another for Halloween. There are a number of others, one of the best of long ago is "The Virus" which is quite long, but is very interesting and very well done. If you go back far enough many of these are still available at various locations on the net. [/COLOR]
  #22   Add to ukacademia's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 28th, 2010, 04:04 AM

ukacademia is on a distinguished road
it seems like some cool and funny ideas
  #23   Add to CelticMuscle's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 28th, 2010, 05:25 AM

CelticMuscle is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to CelticMuscle Send a message via MSN to CelticMuscle Send a message via Yahoo to CelticMuscle
or to add yet another spin to it:

Frankenmuscle - Someone who is physically disabled (but equal to Einstein) comes across a set of blueprints for a device that was rejected by the CIA for terrorist interrogation. The device would allow the agents to literally pull out pieces of information. It doesn't take long for him to realise that he can redesign it so that instead of pulling out bits of information, it can pull out everything and transfer it to another location. Realising he may have found a way to escape his disability, he places a notice online for "volunteers to take part in a ground breaking study into mental ability vs physical strength. Volunteers should be active gym goers or competition standard weightlifters / bodybuilders"

And the rest as they say is history! (Only I am good at summaries not the whole thing!)
  #24   Add to Topstarclub's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 28th, 2010, 12:54 AM

Topstarclub is on a distinguished road
oh! my god!
  #25   Add to Ogrebear's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 28th, 2010, 12:46 PM

Ogrebear
Here's a take on this theme....

Starts with the typical 'forced Muscle growth Porn Dreamland' - huge mindless men who spend all day lifting, fucking, posing, and playing. All on camera (pay per view heh). Every now and then a new man joins them and everyone gets to see him grow and bulk and get into the whole mindless lifting and fucking...

Then the Horror starts; the lab running this is part of a Pharmaceutical giant that gone under in the Crunch. They are stripping all assets and the Lab is going. Most of the scientists leg it to new jobs before their 'fantasy land' is revealed and their reputations ruined, leaving only the techies and a few scientists to draw down the 'fantasy land'.

All the men involved signed the std waiver which included a 'get your life back' clause so the scientists inject all the men with the drug that should make their original personalities re-emerge and then all 20 are kicked out onto the street in some ill-fitting clothes, old ID, and no idea who they are other than giant gay muscle fuck toys...

I saw the rest going something like this:

One of the Techies 'saves' his favourite of the men whose a competition level muscle Hunk and takes him home. He'd have taken more but would not be able to feed them- he barely feeds and clothes the one he has. The Techy helps the Hunk through the difficult period of relearning the real world and who he is.. esp since his ID says he's a 140lb Uni Grad and not a 350lb porn muscle Hunk who's lost five years.

After a Hard (heh) six months of rehabilitation the two Lovers come across one of the other muscle men as a dancer in a gay bar drugged out of his head and in a bad, bad way so they try and rescue him. They then resolve to find and help the rest too!
  #26   Add to MonsterMash62's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 29th, 2010, 03:36 PM

MonsterMash62 is on a distinguished road
Sounds hot to me! When are you gonna post the whole thing? Sounds like you've got the details all worked out

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options