The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to ActionBastard's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 24th, 2009, 09:39 PM

ActionBastard is on a distinguished road
Darrin the Nice Guy II

Part two, both the The Parks apartments and our reluctant protagonist begin to get a bit of excitement...

Darrin the Nice Guy

----------- Or ----------

How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love Muscle

[COLOR=#000000][COLOR=silver]I tried[/COLOR][COLOR=silver] to concentrate on work while I waited for Darrin to come back. It wasn?t easy, there?s nothing to do at The Parks. Hector the maintenance guy handles all the leaky faucets and toilets, so I don?t usually do anything but make myself visible in the office. Ms. McPherson, a spinster who had somehow got the idea she was a cougar took notice and phoned the office several times.[/COLOR][/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]?Marc! I?m so glad to see you. You see my television has been acting up. I called you personally because Hector, well, you know.?[/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]?Uh... I don?t think I do, but that doesn?t mean I can?t help with the TV now that I?m here.? I smiled.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]?Oh, so young, you know how help can be; with the neighborhood gentrifying the way it is I?m sure he?s so self conscious.? Ms. McPherson had lived in this neighborhood longer than Hector. I imagined she had bought the little robe and lingerie set she was wearing at the derelict store on the corner back when both were only less than tasteful.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]?I?m sure you?re right. Well, your cable cord is unplugged from the TV, and as you can see from the screen coming up, you should give them a call.? I gave her my best endearing smile. She pouted profusely.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]?Well, I?m sure it must have gotten jostled around.? The television was mounted to the wall. ?So Marc, we never see you anymore, don?t tell me you?re becoming one of those snooty landlords who doesn?t socialize with his tenants!? Her robe came open.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]?Me? Oh... No, but I still do have my accounting job. That keeps me pretty busy. Cool in here, isn?t it?? I backpedaled toward the door, having been a part of this tragedy before.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]?Oh, well I was thinking, I don?t know, something like a block party? but not so gauche. So we could all get to know each other better.? She was about my height, and as the scratchy lace of her top pressed into me, I looked down to see a nice green vein surface like some creature of the deep in the milky liquid that was her cleavage.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]?Sounds great! You have my total permission to organize it! You be chairwoman of course, and let me know when you?ve got a date.? With that I was out the door as she lunged for me. [/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]Downstairs, Hector handed me an envelope, my heart sank when I saw my name across it in a scrawling print. [/COLOR][COLOR=silver]?Big black guy dropped this off. Said he was renting the basement.? Hector said from behind a Maxim.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]?Darrin? Did he say when he wanted to move in?? When Hector looked over the top of the magazine I realized I should probably try to control the swoon in my voice.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]?Friday. Weren?t you supposed to be keeping the basement empty until the renovations were finished?? [/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]?Well, yes. But I?m considering scaling back the plans, and it doesn?t hurt to have some money in the meantime, Right??[/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]?Checks still come out this Friday??[/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]?Yes.? Hector disappeared behind the cover again.[/COLOR]

--------------------------------------------------- ---------------------------------------------------

[COLOR=silver]Impossibly, I woke up late Friday, Darrin was moving in and it was almost ten. I threw my feet out of bed and found myself unable to move. What if I had missed his call? What if he had come by and he was pissed because no one had let him in? He might decide to go somewhere else, or come back with a jockstrap to smother me with. I have a thing for scents, but I couldn?t be sure that he did, so after I took care of myself I showered, put on a clean t-shirt and shorts and headed down to the basement. The service door was still propped open; I stuck my head into the parking lot and saw nothing. I assumed he rented a truck. In front of the door I knocked, there was no answer. I thought I might as well make a final check of the place.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]Unsupervised I snooped around. I was instantly giddy; I was back in the high school locker room, but not after gym class with the geeks? where and when I belonged. I was there after football practice, heady off communal sweat and testosterone, and I had a plausible justification for being there. It felt the way I had imagined it always would, like I was one of them who gave the rest of us a tease with tight shirts and saved the best for each other. Each excited and threatened by the jeers and glances of the others which would turn into propositions and wrestling matches if I was sitting down and could afford to think of it.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]It wasn?t news to me, but Darrin had been, was, very much one those guys. He had workout equipment, a bench press, power rack, and some other miscellaneous pieces, a dip station and ancient vertical leg press. I had no idea what was an impressive weight for a man his size to lift. I watched the guys at the gym, but I never really cared about the weight, I cared about them getting off on lifting it. What I did know was that no gym I had ever been too had plates bigger than 45s or with crudely etched ?90lbs? on the side, and certainly not a half dozen of them. I did some rough calculations? The bedroom/gym became too much for me; I steadied myself, made the effort to start breathing again and swore I was already being intoxicated by the pungent remnants of workouts that would take place here.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]Most else seemed normal, an enormous television, leather couch, mattress and box spring on the floor, it seemed like a normal bachelor place. I was expecting bachelor food too, so I took a peak in the kitchen. Sometime later, I heard my mother?s voice suggesting I move into the freezer since I liked it so much, then I closed it. Institutional size boxes of whole chickens and huge beef cuts packing the freezer and fridge was strange, but maybe he was a chef. Having built my anticipation sufficiently, I decided to head out. In the living room, I saw a flash of motion and turned in just enough time to see a pile of grey sweats that was too short to be Darrin staring at me.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]?Who?re you? I?m the landlord Marcus.? Apparently emboldened by being caught sneaking by someone other than the victim, I recoiled at the base in my own voice. The stack of heavyweight cotton didn?t respond. In over my head, I prepared to turn on the nice guy charm while I put my back to the door.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]?That?s Eric. He?s an asshole? and a co-worker.? I turned around too quick, and stubbed my nose against his chest, my eyes watered. ?Here.? I got a sense of danger, like superior force, cars barreling past while you stood on the center line when Darrin hurled one arm across the room. The enormous duffel bag hit Eric?s chest and the thud let me know he wasn?t fat under those sweats. I was about to ponder what that meant when I took in Darrin. He was bigger. Sure, he could have been pumped from moving, and I hadn?t seen him in almost two weeks, but he was bigger. A cheap white undershirt had lost its battle early in the day. The collar was dingy and stretched out; the wilting exposed the shadow that led into the deep valley of his chest. The shirt hung from the shelf of his pecs, but when he moved, the damp fabric clung to his paving stone abs and I could see his dark nipples through it. He was clearly enjoying his body and himself; I imagined that he could enjoy both more.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]?Good to meet a friend of yours!? I extended my hand and walked over to Eric. Where all this came from I don?t know. He shook my hand firmly; I followed the arm to the face beneath the hoody. A handsome guy, he had pretty distinct green eyes that averted my gaze when I looked at them.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]?Yeah.? He said.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]?Well, everything looks in order here so I guess I?ll let you two get organized.? I heard my voice going up on ?two,? Darrin smiled at the implication, Eric didn?t. I hadn?t expected him to notice the suggestion; I hadn?t known I would make it before I did. I screamed at myself to shut up and run back to homeroom before they grew tired of me.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]?Ahhh, this guy is useless. I just got some clothes to put up? but, I?ll let you know if I need anything.? He gave me a real shit eating grin that felt as phony as I did. In fact he looked at me inquisitively; my ?one of the guys act? was probably massively transparent as it always had been, but I was enjoying the act, it was probably the most I could reasonably expect. Easing out the door, I took in his calves exploding out his cargo shorts, his feet, which I couldn?t appreciate for their structural purpose and what I was pretty sure was an impressive bulge.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]?Fuck?? It was like he was contagious; I could still smell him on me. I felt like I should be more concerned about his friend, about the fool I was, and would continue to make of myself but my energy was through the roof and I had the distinct feeling things would get much more interesting.[/COLOR]
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
  #2   Add to tojfrd7931's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 25th, 2009, 12:17 PM

tojfrd7931 is on a distinguished road
Nicely written and beautifully formatted story!
  #3   Add to arpeejay's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 25th, 2009, 07:33 PM

Thanked 1,305 Times in 370 Posts
arpeejay will become famous soon enough
Send a message via Yahoo to arpeejay
I had a little bit of trouble keeping Eric, Marcus, and Darrin sorted out, otherwise...

Oh, yeah! Very nice!

More, please, and soon!

xoxo

Richard
  #4   Add to tallguy417's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 27th, 2009, 12:55 PM

tallguy417 is on a distinguished road
Great start! I'm looking forward to following this one.

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options