The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to Lover_Boy's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 24th, 2004, 01:18 AM
A Lover of Muscle

Lover_Boy is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to Lover_Boy
"A Deal's A Deal" (Part 16)

Tony sat on the bench in the store. He looked at the two pairs of shoes on the floor in front of him. Andy was off in the store somewhere trying on clothes since he'd outgrown most of his old ones. It was odd. Sometimes, Andy behaved like the stereotype everyone straight imagined. All about boys, shopping, and a total club kid. At other times, his gay pride showed through like a beacon. All about empowerment, equal rights, and he was an active member of the lobby for gay marriages. And still at other times, he could easily pass for a straight man. Albeit a perfectly groomed, well dressed one with an unearing sense of taste and style. Tony turned his attention back to the shoes. Which ones, he wondered.

His mom had given him enough to get the cheaper pair, and some clothes. However, he'd longed to buy a pair of the more expensive and stylish ones. The problem was, if he ignored what his mother wanted, he wouldn't have enough to buy any clothes. Suddenly, it struck him. What if he used his power to make more money? Would that be wrong? He suddenly realized that he could do anything he wanted. As long as it wasn't destructive or harmful. He pulled the small roll of bills from his pocket, and looked at them. He imagined them in his head, imagined the amount becoming quite a bit more. Yeah, that was it. He heard a sound.

Just about to give the command, his eyes snapped open. He looked in the direction of the sound, and saw a little boy standing not too far away. The walls of the store were mirrored, probably a security thing of some sort, and the boy was looking at his reflection. The boy was a real cutie-pie. His face beamed of innocence with messy blonde hair, bright blue eyes, and freckles. Wearing an oversized t-shirt and gotton shorts, he stood before the mirror flexing his muscles. His arms were thin, and showed very little size. He was completely clueless that he was being watched, totally absorbed in his display. He looked at his thin arms, and frowned. His head drooped, and disappointment weighed heavily on his face.

A large man appeared, and spoke to the boy. To say the man was large was like saying that the Grand Canyon was wide. His arms were massive, and they tightened and flexed as he lifted the small boy in the air. "What're you doing over here, Bobby? Not gettin' into mischief, are ya?"
"No, daddy. I'm just playin'." The boys eyes were wide as he examined his father's flexed bicep, poking it with an index finger.
"OKay, Bobby. Mommy and I are almost done, so stay here where we can see you and be good." He hugged the little boy as he squirmed and giggled while he blew rasberries on Bobby's cheek. He put the tike down, tossling his hair before walking away to find Mom.

So, that was it. Bobby wanted to grow up to look like Dad. Tony watched as the kid flexed harder in the mirror this time, looking at his arms as if trying to will them to get bigger. Tony closed his eyes, his imagination working quickly.

'Now....'

LIttle Bobby made a sound like a hickup and straightened, looking at his actual arm now, rather than its reflection. He pushed his shirt sleeve up, and extended his arm. His eyes nearly popped out of his head as he did. His tiny bicep popped out of his arm noticeably. The contour of his upper arm changed from a straight line to an outward curve as his elongated bicep rose like a loaf of bread in an oven. His forearm thickened as the elbow joint became less pronounced. His other arm quickly followed suit, and the kid watched mezmerised. The shoulders of his t-shirt pushed up a bit as his traps and delts swelled a bit bigger, and showed a little through the fabric of his baggy shirt. Tony couldn't help but grin at little Bobby's bewilderment as he looked down at himself, his eyes growing impossibly wider. The upper half of his shirt pushed out ever so slightly as his chest filled in and bulked up, and its sides stretched faintly outward as his lats and back muscles enlarged a bit. He adjusted his stance a bit wider suddenly as Tony realized that his thighs had now increased, and his bared calves broadened a bit. Bobby's hand suddenly flew to the front of his shorts as he gasped, and quickly jerked his hand away as he felt a sudden change in the area. The loose front of his shorts suddenly poked outward as the crotch pushed downward, and the rear suddenly became tighly rounded.

LIttle Bobby, looked at his new self, turning away from the mirror. His hand brushed down the front of the shirt, flattening it against his torso. His stomach had become rigid with a very faint six-pack, and he smiled. The little boy pulled out the waistband of his shorts, and peeered inside curiously. His mouth dropped open in astonishment, then curved back up again into a wide grin. Just wait'll his friends saw him at the pool next time. Tony stepped completely out of sight as the boy suddenly looked around to see if anyone had seen what just happened. The big man appeared again.
"Lets go, Bobby. We're going to Mc Donald's for lunch."
Bobby launched himself toward Dad, and the large man caught him with an "Umph!"
"Goodness, Bobby, I'd swear you were getting bigger by the minute sometimes. Lets go find Mommy. Maybe we can talk'er into getting ice cream too."
"Yaaaay", Bobby cheered as he wrapped his arms around Dad's neck. Dad shifted his head uncomfortably in the sudden squeeze. "Boy, you're gettin' so big and strong.....soon you'll be as big as me."
Bobby grinned, then cast a last suspicious glange in Tony's direction as he stepped into view while Dad walked away.

Tony looked down at the shoes again, then at the money in his hand. Hefting a sigh of resignation, he bent and put the expensive pair of shoes back on the shelf. They fit his feet perfectly. But not the budget. He grabbed the generic shoes, and made his way to the checkout counters. Depressed, he didn't feel like shopping for clothes today. As he stood near the exit, he turned as he heard a familiar voice.
"Hey, Tony, over here." Andy stumbled amidst a mass of shopping bags toward tony. "Man, Tony, you're harder to find in a store than I am."

Looking at his meager one bag, he wrapped it around the shoe box inside, and relieved some of Andy's burden. "Went all out, didn't ya?" He asked rhetorically, unable to completely erase the jealousy of Andy's cash flow from his tone.
"Absolutely!" Andy hefted half the bags onto Tony. "Here, these ones are yours!"
His grin was enough to blind Tony as he peered into the multitude of plastic bags. He couldn't believe his eyes. One....two....three.....four pairs of designer shoes in different types and styles! He rummaged further, counting an nearly rediculous number of shirts, jeans, pants, socks, underwear, and various accessories all with expensive labels and matching price tags! He looked at Andy whose grin had gotten impossibly wider. "How can you afford all this....?!?!?!?!?"
In answer, Andy held up a credit card. It was his parents' platinum card. "What? You think the only thing they make from plastic are soda bottles, and shopping bags? I told'em about your mom not havin' a lot of money, and they insisted."
"But....."
Andy put out a hand, immediately silencing Tony's intended protest. "Now, none of that! I'll take it as a personal insult if you refuse."
Tony was speechless. Promptly dropping the bags, he hugged Andy who gladly returned the affection; neither one caring who might see the public display.
Andy let go. "If you really wanna thank me, you can do it by accompanying me on a date tonight for dinner and a movie. I already have reservations at Russell's."
Tony, too stunned for words, could only nod.
"Good, you can wear some of your new clothes." He wiggled his eyebrows suggestively. "And maybe later, I can find creative ways of removing them", he added with a whisper in his ear. Tony blushed. "Now, lets go have lunch. i still have an allowance to spend."

They picked up their bags, and Tony couldn't help but smile as he looked at Andy. He was so awesome. He didn't know anyone who enjoyed giving so much. The depression that had settled on Tony rapidly evaporated as he suddenly had an incredible day to look foreward to......
__________________________________________________ ____________
[color=#b4342e][/color]
[color=#b4342e]Lucifer Saint sat at his desk. The images of Tony and Andy dissipated, and he sat thoughtfully in his chair. His eyes twinkled as a broad smile of gratification appeared on his attractive face....[/color]
[color=#b4342e]__________________________________________________ ______________[/color]
[color=#b4342e][/color]
[color=red]There ya have it, Part 16. Something that was fun. Ender, I tend to think you'll have a ball reading this one. Anyhoo, lemme know whatcha think, people. I should have Part 17 up in the near future. Until then have fun and keep readin' kiddiez........[/color]
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
The Following User Says Thank You to Lover_Boy For This Useful Post:
dickasauras (July 22nd, 2013)
  #2   Add to Ender's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 24th, 2004, 05:45 AM
Muscle Nerd in Training

Ender is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to Ender
Hmmm...

I think Tony almost blew what ever Saint has in mind for him, good thing the kid popped up. And it's interesting that Andy shows up right after Tony decides against "self enrichment." I need to look over the earlier part to be sure but I think there is a pattern here. Tony uses his power to make someone else's wish come true and he gets what he wants but "can't" have, unless he were to use his power to make it happen... I'm not quite sure what that means, I would think that to reward Tony for the "correct" choice would work against the "testing" idea.

I've wondered if Deez and/or Saint are interacted with Tony under the guise of other characters. And if they are for how long have they been doing it. I have the impression the Brian, Andy and Tony have a long standing relationship.

I like that you made the growth of the little kid subtle enough that his parents didn't pick up on it... I assume the kid won't be returning so it really doesn't matter but I wonder if Tony just gave him a little boost or did he go long term and insure the kid would growup to be his dad's size or bigger.

I need to go back over a couple of chapters to see if my memory is right on a couple of points... I'm still looking for the Alchemy links... and how Lucifer fit in... Right now you have me a bit confused...

Ender...

Last edited by Ender; November 24th, 2004 at 05:47 AM.
  #3   Add to jacestar's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 24th, 2004, 07:20 AM

jacestar is on a distinguished road
I gotta hand it to tony, aside from some body manipulations he's being very responsible with his new abilities, quite admirable considering that many people would just use it for whatever they wanted,
  #4   Add to Ender's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 24th, 2004, 09:09 AM
Muscle Nerd in Training

Well...

After a bit of review I'm wondering if there is a connection between Andy and Deez. Why did "The Mage" choose Tony... He must have been watching Tony for some time (at least in Tony's concept of time)... I suspect that Deez and Saint were once tested in the same way as Tony but they didn't quite pass the "ultimate test" what ever that is...

There is definitely a Karma thing going with Tony, every time he give someone something they want, he gets rewarded... I think the injuction against Tony causing harm is a bit of a smoke screen Saint is reasonibly sure Tony won't do anything destructive, the whole point is to see how Tony uses the power... and in particular will he use it in a selfish manner... In the case of Shane all Saint had a problem with was making the reduction of Shane's manhood permanent... It would have been "okay" to take Shane's muscle and make him have to work to get it back. But Tony give it all back and because Shane was genuinly sorry he rewarded him by giving Shane more...

Ender...
  #5   Add to rextorres's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 25th, 2004, 01:12 AM

rextorres is on a distinguished road
Send a message via ICQ to rextorres Send a message via AIM to rextorres Send a message via MSN to rextorres Send a message via Yahoo to rextorres Send a message via Skype™ to rextorres
Grow the kid some more!!

Hey Lover_Boy, I just LOVED the scene where Tony made the little boy grow!

A cool sequel to that would be that Tony could continue to make him grow, no matter where the boy could be. Tony could "see" and "hear" everything the boy sees and hears. And Tony could decide when to add a few more pounds of muscle to the kid. The boy could just be sitting at his desk in school, or he could be eating lunch in the cafeteria, when he would suddenly experience another growth spurt! That way, Tony could "follow" the boy using his psychic abilities. It would be as if Tony were always "connected" to his "victims" and he could decide to make them grow at any time!

It's just an idea! I used it in my "Ty's Power" series, where Allen has complete control over Peter's muscles and can me him grow huge whenever he wants, even if the two guys were a thousand miles away from each other. Allen would just "think" about muscle, and Peter would suddenly start to grow, out of nowhere! Ahh... What fun!

Keep up the good work! You're story just gets better and better!

Rex
  #6   Add to rextorres's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 25th, 2004, 01:34 AM

rextorres is on a distinguished road
Send a message via ICQ to rextorres Send a message via AIM to rextorres Send a message via MSN to rextorres Send a message via Yahoo to rextorres Send a message via Skype™ to rextorres
One boy's growth spurt

Hi Lover_Boy, let me inspire you with something.

I'm not just going to tell you about an idea without showing you something that I have written awhile ago.

This chapter provides a great description of what I was talking about in my previous post.

http://www.cyoc.net/stories/chapter_...apter_id=13217

It describes one of Peter's growth spurts, which can happen anywhere and at any time!

Keep up the good work!! Let's see how Tony makes some more guys grow!
He could grow:
-A young man who works as a bagger in a grocery store
-A teen who just started lifting weights in the gym
-A little 10 year-old boy, wearing skate shoes in a store
-A pre-teen who is about to walk into the schoolyard
-A lonely 14 year-old, who's standing at a bus stop
-An 18 year-old chubby guy in a bar, who wishes he were thinner and more muscular
-A young man working behind the counter at a conveneience store
-A kid who's wandering around the sporting goods store, dreaming about growing huge some day, as he's staring at the brand new weight bench
-The skinny waiter in a Mexican restaurant
-The skinny 10 year-old boy down the street, who's constantly riding his skateboard
-The short 14 year-old, shooting hoops all by himself by the basketball hoop in the park. Nobody else wants to play with him because he's too short and too skinny
-The 20 year-old auto mechanic who just got started on the job
-A 15 year-old kid, staring at a muscle magazine at the newsstand in the bookstore. Tony can just feel what the kid is dreaming about!

Just some ideas!!

Rex
  #7   Add to ethernet_jock's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 29th, 2004, 02:20 PM

ethernet_jock
Send a message via Yahoo to ethernet_jock
loverboy - just a quick note....

Just because someone doesn't reply to your story doesn't mean that they aren't enjoying it. I suggest checking out the # of "reads" on your story as it progresses, the numbers are good.

I've been following this one from the beginning and look forward to EVERY chapter... I don't do that with any of the other ones.

Great work!!
  #8   Add to DonnieJvilleNC's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 29th, 2004, 04:32 PM
Pop Culture Savant

DonnieJvilleNC is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to DonnieJvilleNC Send a message via MSN to DonnieJvilleNC Send a message via Yahoo to DonnieJvilleNC
Great Story Line!

I agree 110% with ethernet_jock.

I might not always comment on great stories, but I've commented on earlier chapters of this work in progress. Lover_Boy, your stories are one of the main reasons I check the site at least once a day. You're an excellent writer and I hope you have a long career.
Jacksonville, Onslow County, NC, USA
I'm reminded of the immortal last words of Socrates who said, "I Drank What?!"
  #9   Report Post  
Old November 29th, 2004, 05:51 PM
LeatherGryphon

Hmm... unusual for me, please read enough to realize this is a compliment.

Well if you're looking for feedback about your story. Consider that most of my comments about topics in this forum are negative (sorry, I guess my head has been turned by the dark side of the force for a while). I find it difficult to gush over good work but can spew venom for pages over mediocre works. I believe that when the emperor is parading proudly in public but is wearing no clothes, he should be told.

However, the fact that I haven't bashed your story speaks volumes from me.

Good premise, good writing, keep it up.
  #10   Add to Strmchaserboi's Reputation   Report Post  
Old December 3rd, 2004, 07:50 PM

Strmchaserboi
Send a message via ICQ to Strmchaserboi Send a message via AIM to Strmchaserboi
Where's the next chapter?

Ok, I have been waiting paitently for the next chapter cuase I too have been following this one. SO i ask, When willl we get the next? I am so longing to see this continue instead of fade out like so many do. I have enjoyed it very much. Hope to see more soon.

ME <-----
  #11   Add to Ender's Reputation   Report Post  
Old December 4th, 2004, 07:18 AM
Muscle Nerd in Training

Me too... but I did something about it.... I wrote one of my own... I wanted Lover Boy to okay it frst so I haven't posted it... but he hasn't picked it up from his PM box yet (since Monday 29)

My style is a bit different but I tried to be true to Lover Boys characters.... It doesn't really advance to plot. It's a Tony wants to help someone story...

If you guys want to see it let me know... Here or PM...

Ender---
  #12   Add to Lover_Boy's Reputation   Report Post  
Old December 20th, 2004, 08:41 AM
A Lover of Muscle

Lover_Boy is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to Lover_Boy
Part 17, Ender....?

[color=red]I am hereby giving Ender permission to post his chapter as Part 17. I've read it, and believe that my fans will enjoy it. I know I did. Now to business. [/color]

[color=red]We've lost our internet capabilities because we can't pay for them any longer. In fact, at this very moment, I'm at a public library in the next town from home. I don't think I'll ber able to get online on a regular basis until January at the earliest. So, if he accepts, I'm going to turn the reigns of this story over to Ender temporarily. I enjoy writing this story, and don't want to see it fade out. The person I believe can fill my shoes best is Ender. As well, I hope you can all accept him as the new author for a while.[/color]
[color=#ff0000][/color]
[color=#ff0000]If he concents, I hope you will all welcome him into my fold and provide him with the great advice, and readership that you've provided me. I think you'll all agree that he's an excellent writer: eloquent, clever, and imaginative. His intuitive commentaries have helped guide me through the story up to this point, helping me keep from wandering off into tangents.[/color]
[color=#ff0000][/color]
[color=#ff0000]In summary, I'm currently unable to write this story often enough to do it justice, and more importantly, you, my readers. So, what do you say,Ender........?[/color]
  #13   Add to ethernet_jock's Reputation   Report Post  
Old December 20th, 2004, 09:03 AM

ethernet_jock
Send a message via Yahoo to ethernet_jock
w00t.... bring it on!!
  #14   Add to Ender's Reputation   Report Post  
Old December 21st, 2004, 12:49 PM
Muscle Nerd in Training

Cool, I'll give it a try... I was thinking of another and didn't want to do another dud to stud story, but I didn't want to disturb any plot lines Lover_Boy might have in mind... be warned I don't write very fast...

Ender...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lover_Boy
[color=red]I am hereby giving Ender permission to post his chapter as Part 17. I've read it, and believe that my fans will enjoy it. I know I did. Now to business. [/color]

[color=red]We've lost our internet capabilities because we can't pay for them any longer. In fact, at this very moment, I'm at a public library in the next town from home. I don't think I'll ber able to get online on a regular basis until January at the earliest. So, if he accepts, I'm going to turn the reigns of this story over to Ender temporarily. I enjoy writing this story, and don't want to see it fade out. The person I believe can fill my shoes best is Ender. As well, I hope you can all accept him as the new author for a while.[/color]
[color=#ff0000][/color]
[color=#ff0000]If he concents, I hope you will all welcome him into my fold and provide him with the great advice, and readership that you've provided me. I think you'll all agree that he's an excellent writer: eloquent, clever, and imaginative. His intuitive commentaries have helped guide me through the story up to this point, helping me keep from wandering off into tangents.[/color]
[color=#ff0000][/color]
[color=#ff0000]In summary, I'm currently unable to write this story often enough to do it justice, and more importantly, you, my readers. So, what do you say,Ender........?[/color]
  #15   Add to Strmchaserboi's Reputation   Report Post  
Old December 21st, 2004, 08:02 PM

Strmchaserboi
Send a message via ICQ to Strmchaserboi Send a message via AIM to Strmchaserboi
Woohoo

Go for it Ender. Glad to see this shouldn't die!

ME <-----

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options