The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to jsmi123's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 26th, 2009, 10:17 PM

jsmi123 is on a distinguished road
Creation of a Bear

Hello everyone! I've been a lurker for the LONGEST FRIKKIN TIME on this site, but i've finally mustered the willpower to type a story! It'll probably be short since its my first, so umm leave comments and stuff...yeah.

The Beginning

Jason awoke at 12 noon on a very gloomy saturday day. The rain pelted across his basement window, and the thunder was at a consistent low rumble. It was summer, and he was at his parents' house for his break from college. He had just finished his freshman year, but wasn't feeling to excited to continue to his sophomore year. For a 19 year old, he was uncannily skinny, being 6' 2" and only 120 pounds. Because of this, he was naturally insecure and introverted, so his first year at college wasn't as exciting as he had hoped.

He strained his ears against the low rumbling of the weather outside to hear if anyone was home. It sounded pretty silent. "Good," he mumbled to himself. He wasn't in any mood to talk to his parents, being that they recently developed a habit of yelling at him to get a summer job. He pushed off his sheets to reveal his pale, bony frame. His long, knobby legs almost hung off the side of his bed, having only a tiny amount of hair on them. He sighed and diverted his eyes. Looking at his body disgusted him, frankly. He longed to be at least somewhat athletic looking. He had gone to the gym a few times in the past, but couldn't muster the willpower to be consistent. Plus, he was always embarrassed to work out there, being as skinny as he was.

He got up to go make himself something to eat. He walked upstairs to his kitchen, where he poured himself some cereal. Although he could see the television from where he was sitting to eat, he didn't turn it on. He preferred to listen to the rain pattering against the house. Jason looked down at his cereal, his eyes wandered over to his, long, bony fingers, his pasty and thin hands. He sighed once again. How he would love to not be as skinny as he was. But there was nothing much he could do about it now. He made the mental decision to look into the local gym that afternoon.

While he was eating, the phone rang. He got up to answer it.

"Hello?" Jason tentatively asked.

"Jason? Holy crap is that you? I thought you were in town!"

"Who is this....wait...no way! Is this Mike??" Jason asked excitedly. Jason and Mike were best friends in high school, but ever since they went to college on opposite sides of the country, they had become disconnected.

"Yeah dude!" Mike responded. "I just got back today from Cali!"

"Thats crazy! We need to hang out," Jason said.

"No shit! That's why I called! If you're not busy tomorrow, we going to hang out"

Jason was slightly disappointed. He had been home for a week and was already bored crazy. "Why not today?" he asked.

"Well I need to reconnect with the family. But we'll catch up tomorrow, I swear!" answered Mike.

"Okay. Well then call me tomorrow man." Jason said.

"Yeah will do. Peace out." Mike said. He hung up.

Jason smiled to himself. He had been friends with Mike since childhood and was excited to see him, even if it was tomorrow. Talking to Mike made Jason somewhat nostalgic. He looked around his house, remembering that he had grown up there. Most of his life was spent in these walls, but now, with college, all that was changing.

He got up from his seat and began walking around his house, looking back on the past 19 years he had spent there. The floor was scuffed from usage, the walls randomly marked and scratched from ball throwing and other childhood games. He made his way up the stairs to where his room used to be before the basement was finished. It was now a guest room. He walked inside, the room seeming smaller since he hadn't really been in it since he was younger and smaller. Upon examining the refurbished room, he noticed the latch on the ceiling into the attic.

"Hm," he thought to himself. "I have never been up there. After all these years...." With that, he pulled the string on the latch, and it opened to a dark, musky attic. A ladder slid out. Jason could here the rain more prominently now, coming from the attic. It smelled of old boxes and dust. Slowly, he grabbed onto the ladder with his long, bony hands and began to climb up.

The attic was really dark and surprisingly large. Boxes were lined along the walls, stacked nearly to the ceiling, and old furniture was scattered amongst the floor. Jason examined the boxes, opening a few and going through some only nifty family possessions. In one of the larger boxes, labeled "Grandpa Joe's Stuff", Jason found a number of strange things, including some old axes, flannel shirts, chalk dust, and a few pictures of his grandpa. Jason had never met his grandpa Joe, he had supposedly died a month before Jason was born. From the pictures, Jason could tell his grandpa was a lumberjack or something closely related. He was a burly man, covered in muscled and dark hair. Jason could tell he didn't receive his grandpa's genetics, being incredibly skinny and having blonde hair. Jason concluded that the old free-weights he had seen scattered around the room belonged to his late grandfather.

As he was perusing through the box, he noticed something fuzzy near the bottom. He pulled it, and out came an old looking teddy bear. It was ripped in a few places and leaking cotton, and on the back was taped a letter. It was still sealed. Letting his curiosity overcome him, Jason opened the letter and withdrew a handwritten message. It said:

Give this to the newborn Jason for me! Be sure to tell him I love him and wish I was there to see him!

Much love,
Joe

Jason felt tears well up in his eyes. Here was a gift from a man he had never met that seemed to represent so much love, it was hard for Jason to handle. His parents had never really talked about his Grandpa Joe. It made Jason feel guilty for not ever asking about his grandfather. He looked at the bear and felt a weird attachment to it, like it was a missing part of him that he had just discovered. He held it tight to his body and felt a warmth emanate from it. This bear belonged to him, he thought. He felt such peace from holding it. But, strangely, he had become incredibly drowsy all of a sudden, despite the fact that he had just woken up. Without cleaning up the box he unpacked, he descended from the attic and, in a trance-like state, went back to his room in the basement and immediately collapsed on his bed.

He lay there, but noticed his mind would not let him sleep. He felt uneasy, for some reason. He looked around and saw he had dropped the bear by the side of his bed. He quickly picked it up and clutched it to his chest, relaxing once more. He entered a state of euphoric peace and slowly dozed off, the last thing he noticed being the incredible warmth of the bear against his bare chest.

The Change

Jason awoke an hour later to the searing sensation of fire on his chest. He sat up quickly and noticed that the bear was stuck to his chest, and incredibly hot! He ripped at it and tried to pull it off, but it seemed as if someone had glued it to his chest.

"What the hell?" he thought to himself. He pulled at the bear more, but then something strange happened. The bear slowly sank into his flesh, as if it was being absorbed by his body! Jason freaked out and started to scream. Within seconds the bear had disappeared into his chest, leaving only a patch of darker skin where it had been.

The burning sensation spread all over Jason's body. In order to dissipate the heat a little, he laid down spread-eagle on his bed. The burning started to fade, only to be replaced with an odd feeling of pressure all over his body.

Then it happened. It started at his feet. He was wearing socks (he alway did in his sleep, he was strange like that), and he feel the fabric stretching over his feet. They were expanding rapidly. Soon, his socks ripped off, and he could see his once long, bony toes beefing up considerably and shortening a small bit. His feet became significantly thicker and meatier, growing in size and girth. His legs then started to change. His calves and quads grew at a frightening rate, putting on pound and pound of muscle. His long legs shortened slightly, and went from bony to incredibly thick and dense with muscle. His calves were huge, more like a powerlifters than a runners, and his quads were so immense that he couldn't even fit two hands around them.

His waist only thickened slightly, in preparation to hold the impending bulk of his still skinny torso. Jason was in fear of what was happening to him. He also noticed that he had put on a little bit of fat, like that of a powerlifter or someone naturally big, not incredibly cut like all the professional bodybuilders. The change seemed to skip over his groin for the moment, and went to his lower torso. His unimpressive flat stomach thickened and grew into a powerful set of abs, which grew into a gut, the type of roid gut that still displayed abs, but also had some fat on it and showcased power. His chest then exploded in growth, quickly growing from barely nothing that displayed his rib cage to a huge set of pecs, his nipples darkening and growing also. Soon it looked as if he had two large steaks for pecs, and they continued to grow into full, meaty, thick pecs. Jason's lats grew and pushed him higher off the bed as they thickened and expanded. They pushed his arms out to an awkward angle, and gave him a very impressive V cut. His arms then exploded as his biceps and triceps simultaneously ballooned, turning his toothpicks into powerful, thick looking weapons that could crush a normal sized persons head between them.

The smell of sweat and testosterone began to fill the room. Jason was moaning and panting from the change. His forearms packed on muscle and his wrists thickened significantly, becoming those of a man. His hands, long and scrawny, grew very thick and meaty, like those of someone who had worked in manual labor for most of his life. His fingers shortened a little, but went from looking pathetically bony to looking like thick sausages. Even his fingernails widened a little to match the girth of his fingers. He couldn't bring his fingers completely together, they were so thick.

The change continued to his traps, which grew so high, it appeared he had no neck. But he still did, for his neck thickened to become a bull neck, stretching out his vocal chords and deepening his voice to an intimidating bass. His face then changed, becoming more square and manly, but also a little bit round from the small but of fat he was putting on all over his body. His brow grew forward, and his chin more prominent.

Then the change averted back to his groin, much to Jason's pleasure. His average sized dick grew to a nice eight inches in length (flaccid), which made Jason hard in itself. His hard dick was a full 10 inches, but incredibly thick, at eight inches around! It would look more appropriate on a horse than a man. His balls grew to match, becoming the size of large kiwis.

Jason moaned in satisfaction in his new deep voice, but the change wasn't over yet. He got incredibly itchy all over, and started to sprout facial hair. It was dark blonde, and spread down to his chest, where it grew incredibly thick and furry. His arms got hairy also, even his hands, as little blonde hairs sprouted all over his hands. His forearms were coated in a golden coat of hair. It then went to his armpits, which became incredibly dense and musky with thick, golden hair. Hi roid gut was coated in a dense fur, with a darker happy trail leading to his pubes, which were thick and curly, matching the manliness of of his immense package. His thighs were soon coated in his hair, looking especially furry, and then his lower legs were covered and simian-esque in their furriness. His thich feet weren't ignored, which sprouted small blonde hairs, all the way to his toes.

Jason moaned in ecstasy and could feel his new balls churning hormones into his body. Before he could control himself, he burst, shooting thick, creamy cum all over his gut. With his new meaty paw, he rubbed it in and growled in pure pleasure. His orgasm was incredibly long and intense, shooting more and more cum onto his stomach and chest. He grabbed his huge cock (one hand could barely cover it) and used the cum to pump up and down slowly. He kept cumming, yet every time it seemed he was done, he would orgasm again, each time more powerful than the last.

Without thinking he began to suck on two of his meaty fingers, then shoved them all the way up his hairy, rounded ass. This pushed him over the edge, and he screamed in pure pleasure, loud enough to rumble the house. His final load burst out of his huge, red throbbing head, and hit his furry chest, becoming entangled in his fur.

As he finished, he got up off his bed, the bed creaking from his weight. He walked to the bathroom mirror to look at himself, all the while asking, "What the fuck just happened???"

To be continued....

So if you liked that let me know! The next part may include some steamy sex!

PS: I wrote that WHOLE thing with my roommate in the room. Talk about self control!
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
The Following User Says Thank You to jsmi123 For This Useful Post:
ostrogoth1 (October 30th, 2013)
  #2   Add to GTlifter's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 26th, 2009, 10:57 PM
In Serious Mode

GTlifter is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to GTlifter Send a message via Yahoo to GTlifter
Very nice!
  #3   Add to omelissokomos's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 27th, 2009, 02:50 AM
The Bee Keeper

omelissokomos has disabled reputation
Send a message via Yahoo to omelissokomos
That was a pretty hot musclebear transformation. Is it contagious?
  #4   Add to arpeejay's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 27th, 2009, 03:12 AM

Thanked 1,305 Times in 370 Posts
arpeejay will become famous soon enough
Send a message via Yahoo to arpeejay
Great start! I want to read more!

xoxo

Richard
  #5   Add to chronos's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 27th, 2009, 06:24 AM

chronos is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to chronos Send a message via Yahoo to chronos
great start can't wait to read whats next
  #6   Add to manlion's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 27th, 2009, 08:57 AM

manlion has disabled reputation
Awesome work. Love muscle-bears and hair growth. Need more!
  #7   Add to vlad's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 27th, 2009, 09:21 AM

vlad is on a distinguished road
Definitely one of the hottest stories I've read lately, more please! I love musclebears.
  #8   Add to Mad Dog's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 27th, 2009, 11:12 AM

Mad Dog is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Mad Dog Send a message via MSN to Mad Dog Send a message via Yahoo to Mad Dog
HOT. I really like transformations like this.
  #9   Add to peace4255's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 27th, 2009, 12:27 PM

peace4255 is on a distinguished road
Fantastic story! I love me some bears! Fur, feet, and fantastic muscle!
  #10   Add to Cyberwolf's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 27th, 2009, 01:55 PM

Cyberwolf is on a distinguished road
Very hot! Keep it up
  #11   Add to ytrewq's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 27th, 2009, 10:56 PM

ytrewq is on a distinguished road
Smoking hot. Must have been hell being 120 at 6'2" though! I kind of get a kick when I read writer's perspectives on a characters height/weight. In one story I read, a 6'2" 165lb man was described as being huge and beefy. I'm that exact same height and weight and I'm nearly a twig!
  #12   Add to leedsmusic's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 3rd, 2009, 12:58 PM

leedsmusic is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to leedsmusic
very hot

I love the story hope you continue it soon

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline