The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to Demandred's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 27th, 2009, 07:08 AM
Imagineer

Demandred is on a distinguished road
Oakswood E

Hey everyone, I don't know what else to add to this. Just enjoy and comment if you like.

- Dem

Oakswood E

The whole flat waited to see how much Tony would grow. After what happened at Easter, I let Sophia and Jennifer know what the Head wanted us to do. They were annoyed that I hadn’t trusted them before, but they took to spying on them with incredible ease. Jennifer could always use her sweets as bait. The four of them were round every day, and they didn’t seem to mind either. I got the impression that they wouldn’t come round if they didn’t want to.

We doubted very much that Janine could eat anyone. We also decided that unless Toni became a giant rabbit, we were safe. That left Eamon and his undetermined power, or Tony the part dragon. I didn’t feel safe about either of them.

“Unless the Head didn’t mean it literally,” Sophia said one day after we herded them to their own flat for the night.

“I’m not taking any chances with a fucking part dragon,” Kane said angrily. His earlier enthusiasm to stop them at all costs had soon gone when he realised Tony was getting bigger, and hotter, than him. His words, not mine – nobody was hotter than Kane to me.

“We don’t know Eamer’s power either.” I thought the Head would have told me what it was, but he was strangely absent. Oh, he was around... just not around to talk to any of us.

“As soon as we get evidence, we can take ‘em down,” Jennifer said determinedly. She and Sophia high-fived each other.

“I’m gonna go and check Barkroot,” Kane said to us.

“Do you want someone to go with you?” Jennifer asked.

“Sophia can,” Kane said. “She can blow people up. You’ll just knock out someone’s teeth in a few months.”

“Let me get my shoes then,” Sophia said. When she and Jennifer went to their rooms, I turned to Kane to go through our usual pep talk.

“No more than an hour,” I said. “Phone me if you have any trouble, ok?”

“It’ll be fine,” Kane said irritably. “It always is.”

“I know, I know.” I hugged him, and he made a squawking noise.

“Nathan! Some of us have ribs which can break!”

“Sorry.” I guess sometimes I still lost my control when I got over protective. Or horny. Or angry. Ok, I admit I might be a bit of a powerhouse. I stood back a tad sheepishly when Sophia returned in a fat white coat and scarf.

“It’s only October,” I said as I eyed her attire. "And not very subtle."

“Some of us get cold,” Kane pointed out despite only wearing a shirt. “Back soon.” They disappeared in a puff of smoke, giving me and Jennifer time to go over our coursework. We were making some good headway, until I realised it had been over an hour and the pair of them hadn’t returned.

“They probably lost track of time,” Jennifer said with only a hint of worry.

“Kane wouldn’t stay longer than he needed to,” I replied peevishly. It wasn’t like Kane to be extra vigilant. I couldn’t work after that, and I turned to the kitchen to alleviate my concerns. But even food didn’t satisfy me, and several badly-made sandwiches later I had a stomach ache to aggravate my worry as well. I couldn’t even feel anything to tell me he was hurt or something.

“Nathan,” Jennifer said when it reached midnight, “you go and get some sleep. I’ll stay awake in case they get back. I’ll let you know as soon as I know anything, ok?”

“Fine,” I said resignedly. I was tired, and hopefully they would be back by the time I was comfortable and dozing. Kane would appear on the bed, kick his clothes off and rub himself against my broad back until I turned around and smothered him with kisses...

I felt like I was going to cry.

I went to my room, kicked my shoes off and laid on top of my covers staring at the ceiling. They would be back any time. Any time now. Any... time...

-

When I woke up in the morning, I was alone.

“Kane?” I called as I sat up. “Kane!” Where was he? I threw my door open, barged to his room and shouldered the door down. “Kane... er.” His room was empty, but the dinner we’d eaten in his room (a rare occasion, given how we barely fitted on the bed together) nearly a week ago was still at the foot of the bed. I would have normally freaked out about his lack of hygiene in this regard, but I was too worried to do anything other than stomp on the mucky plates on my way out the room.

“Nathan?” Colette asked from her doorway, blinking in the morning light and tugging her dressing gown closer to herself. “Is that you- oh of course it is, you’re the only one in the flat who outweighs a car. Keep it down, it’s 6am!”

“Is it?” I asked, before realising she was actually insulting me. “Kane’s not here,” I added before I could lose my temper with her.

“Ok?” Colette went back into her room, shutting the door with a decisive click. I turned to shut Kane’s door, but it was in several pieces on the floor. At least mine was fine.

I was glad it was a Sunday. I could stay in the flat, try to phone Kane and Sophia, and eat my weight in junk food as I waited. Jennifer kept me company for a while, but she could tell I wanted to be alone. Probably when I shouted “leave me alone Jennifer!” and threw her out of my room after she offered me sweets for the fiftieth time. When people knocked on my door, I threw things at it until the dents made them take the hint.

I was kind of surprised when I turned over on the bed and nearly crushed Eamon.

“Kane!” was my initial reaction. Seeing that it was him, I looked at his hair and rolled back, sitting up abruptly. “Eamon. How did you get in here?”

“I just let myself in,” Eamon said cooly. I couldn’t help myself – I met his gaze, and was instantly hooked. Shit. That wasn’t good. “How are you?”

“Err, ah.” I didn’t know what to say, thoughts of Kane were dwindling as thoughts of removing my clothes were on the increase. I reigned them in, drawing myself up to my full height. “Kane’s gone missing,” I managed to say.

“I’m sure he’s fine.” Eamon moved in closer, putting his hands on my thick thighs. Then all at once he was kissing me, I was ripping his stupid pink shirt off his body and I was so hard I felt like I was about to explode. I pulled my shirt off and leaned back, letting Eamon explore my body with his hands and his mouth. His bristly face was scratchier than Kane’s, and I thought I was going to pass out with how good it felt on my pecs. His hands worked at pulling my shorts down alongside his own, and it seemed like barely a minute had passed before we were both completely naked and rolling around the bed like men starved.

“Oh man Nathan, you are so big...” Eamon was eyeing me up greedily, like a child in a sweet shop unsure of what to go for first. Just by looking at his eyes I was throbbing even harder, my shaft slick and aching. I wanted to kiss him, to be inside him, more than anything else. The two needs reached a compromise as he moved his way down my thick body, putting both hands on my dick and slowly covering my head with his mouth. He couldn’t fit a great deal more in than that, but he gave it a good try. As for me, I was enjoying it so much that I may have let out a few growls of appreciation.

“You sound just like a lion, or a bear,” Eamon said when he came back up for air. I took the chance to survey his own body, which was lightly furred and blonde. Not skinny, but not fat either. A nice balance. It was his eyes which had me drawn the most. As he returned to my penis, he looked up at me cheekily. “Do you want to know my power?” he asked as he began to work his hands up and down, picking up speed abruptly.

“Oh shit!” I gasped as my entire spine shuddered with pleasure. Arching my back, it was all I could do to not explode there and then. “What- what is it, Eamon?”

Eamon held his lips just an inch above my head, smiling smugly. He moved his hands in a well practiced way which had me on the point of no return. Will incredible timing, he said softly, “I eat people for their power.”

I was too ecstatic to get into a panic. I groaned as I came, my clenched fists rubbing along the side of the bed and rolling my eyes in pleasure. Eamon swallowed greedily, running his tongue around my shaft to get every copious drop I spilt. When I was finally done, I lay back on the bed and thought to myself: shit.

“Nice,” Eamon said calmly as he licked his fingers. “You lasted longer than Kane.” He disappeared in a cloud of dark smoke, leaving me feeling very, very good....

No! This was bad! Very, very bad!

I got up, rummaging for my clothes. I put on my shorts backwards and my vest was inside out, but at least I was dressed. I had to tell Jennifer what had happened. And the Head. And get to Barkroot. And stop Eamon. And what about Tony? Oh shit, this wasn’t getting any easier.

“Jen! Jennifer you stupid slag, get here!” I was already outside her room, but that was beside the point. Jennifer looked up from her desk, her mouth open.

“What is it Nathan?” she asked.

I was about to answer when Sophia ran into my side. If I was her size I would have probably been knocked over.

“Sophia!” I said, and Jennifer chorused the name as she came outside. Sophia was shaking like a leaf, her coat was torn and her scarf was missing. A chunk of her hair was missing, I realised.

“What happened to you?” Jennifer asked.

“We have to get to Barkroot, right now,” Sophia said. “Kyle was there, and there was all these people, they caught Kane. Knocked him out. I got away, but- oh God, have you seen Eamon? It’s him, they mentioned him and Kane, they said they could use him, whatever that means. And they took my hair!” Sophia pointed to the small bald patch. “A guy ripped it out before I...” a small shudder, and Sophia looked as if she was about to vomit. “They wanted certain powers. To fix that machine. It’s almost ready, they were saying. It’s going to-“ with a dramatic swoon, she fell into Jennifer’s reluctant arms.

“Grab her then Nathan, we aren’t all super strong!”

“Eamon will be though,” I said with gritted teeth. “He... he ate me.”

“He took your hair too?” Jennifer asked.

“Probably” I muttered.

“What?”

“Yeah, he did. Teleported in. Gone in a second. He eats us to get our powers.”

“This is horrible!” Jennifer said with a sigh as I took Sophia to her room. Carrying her in without breaking the damn doorframe was barely manageable, but I did it somehow. Her room smelled of strawberries.

“I don’t think you have anything to worry about Jennifer,” Colette said from her bedroom door. “It’s not like they want people with useless little gifts.”

“We do not have the time for this Colette. Go back to your room and do something lesbian with Wendy,” Jennifer sneered.

“Wait,” I said before Colette went back inside. “You can keep an eye on Sophia. And I swear, if you leave her on her own and I know about it I will break your arms.” I didn’t hang around, heading out of the flat without a look backwards.

“I love it when you get all dominant,” Jennifer said coyly.

“Oh hush you.”

A sudden change in the air sent a shiver down my spine. I turned to Jennifer, who was blushing. “What was that?”

“I don’t know, but I don’t like it.”

“Was it the machine?” I asked out loud. That question was soon answered with a loud whining noise. It pierced the air, screaming through my ears. I thought I was going to throw up. I clenched my eyes shut, covered my ears and curled into a ball on the floor. I couldn't stop shaking, the sound was drilling into my head until I wanted to pass out. I don't know how long I was there for, but when the sound died out I shook and shivered at the echo of it in my ears.

“Nathan!” Jennifer called from far above me. “Nathan, are you ok?”

Jennifer was here too! “I’m fine,” I squeaked from where I lay. I sounded alarmingly high-pitched, but familiar to my ears like an old smell. I opened my eyes and soon saw why.

I was small again.

“It must have cancelled our powers or something. Why would they want to do that?”

I stood up shakily, my clothes falling from me in an instant. I wrapped the great grey mass which was previously my vest about my waist. It hung like a towel. A very big towel. There was no time to get upset, though. It was only temporary, right? Of course it was. Oh fuck, it had better be. Jennifer was taller than me! “They want to stop people like me from stopping them.”

“But what are they going to do?” Jennifer asked.

“I don’t know!” I said, sounding more shrill than commanding.

A loud voice boomed through the entire school, nearly deafening the pair of us. “CAN ALL STUDENTS RETURN TO THEIR ROOMS. ANY STUDENT SEEN OUTSIDE THEIR FLATS IN FIVE MINUTES WILL BE PUNISHED.” That was not the Headmaster, or Geoff, or even the Sec. I didn't like it one bit.

“Oh, fuck.”

“You sound different when you swear now. You probably shouldn’t do it.”

“Jennifer, cut me some slack here! Let me just get some of Kane’s clothes and we can get to Barkroot, they won’t catch us...”

“We don’t have time,” Jennifer said resignedly. “Let’s just go back to our rooms. We can’t do anything without your strength.”

I let Jennifer carry me back.

-

Wearing a pair of Kane’s jeans and one of his tops, I walked about the kitchen in a daze. I opened the fridge, marvelling with horror at the effort it took. I had to reach up to get my things out of my cupboard. I sat on one of the wooden chairs without a problem. When the rest of the flat came into the kitchen, I was unnerved at how much bigger they all looked. We all sat around the table, panicking in our heads and drinking tea. I tried to break the teacup, but I just spilled my tea. Sophia wiped it up tenderly.

“What’s going to happen to us?” Wendy asked in a hushed whisper.

Nobody knew what to say.

The sudden arrival of three men in our kitchen had us all panicking. I wanted to go up to them and throw them out, but realised this wouldn’t actually work. Instead I clung on to Jennifer and hated myself.

“Which one of you is Nathan?” one of them demanded.

“He’s not here,” Colette said calmly. “He went to the shop and hasn’t been seen since.”

“She’s lying,” one of the men said.

“No she’s not,” the third man said after looking in my room. “He’s not in his room, he’s not in the bathroom and he’s not in here. Do you see any giants in here? I don’t.”

“Check our rooms too if you want,” Colette said. “He’s not in here.”

The men did indeed check the other rooms, and left the flat in a huff.

“Wow,” was all I could say. “Colette, you were.... amazing. They could have battered me to death with those bats they had.”

“Oh, it’s nothing,” she said. Was she simpering? “You know, you have the nicest grey eyes.”

“Colette!” Wendy said, scandalised. “He is a homosexual remember?”

I’d forgotton that my eyes used to be grey. I hadn’t looked in a mirror in case it was too distressing. Instead of answering Colette, I hugged my teacup to my depressingly flat chest and waited for someone to tell me what to do.

It was Sophia who stood up first. “We can’t stay here doing nothing!” she announced.

“We can’t?” Harry asked. He didn’t seem fussed about the change at all.

“No, we can’t,” Sophia said. “Come on Nathan, we have to get to Barkroot.”

“Sophia, those men’ll beat us into liquid messes if we leave the flat,” Jennifer told her. “How are we supposed to get past them? And even if we get out, we still won’t have our powers back.”

“We will, you idiot. Look out the window and see.”

We all crowded around the window. Sure enough, a light blue film seemed to hold the school in some sort of twisted bell jar-esque trap. If we were to leave it, I could be my normal size again.

“We have to get out,” I said. There was Kane to find, a forcefield to break and some mutant students to strangle.

“That’s nice Nathan, but again – how? Any bright ideas?” Jennifer asked.

“You could always use the roof,” Wendy suggested. “The window leads right out onto the roof, doesn’t it? You could sneak along that way I think.” She would know, I supposed. She did used to do it.

“It’s probably our only chance,” Sophia said grimly. She was not fond of heights, and without my super strength I wasn’t particularly enamoured by them either. “Let’s put some darker clothes on and head out when the sun sets.” It was late in the afternoon, so we didn’t have long to get ready.

“Are you guys coming?” Sophia asked the rest of the table.

“Ooh no, I’d get in the way,” Wendy said. “We all would.”

I put on a dark hoodie of Kane’s, and the girls dressed in similar attire. I also took a backpack with some of my normal sized clothes.

“This is so dangerous,” Jennifer hissed as we opened the window.

“You can back out if you want, hide with Corey,” Sophia said. The two girls looked at one another, and I thought one of them would start swearing and wielding knives. Probably Jennifer. But instead, the other girl just shook her head and offered to go out first.

“It would help if any of us knew our way around,” Sophia supposed as I climbed out onto the red tiles after her.

“We go down, that’s all there is to it,” Jennifer said curtly as she looked left and right. “Avoiding the other windows if we can.”

Being on the main building, we had pretty much the entire roof to choose from.

“We should try to get out the back way, less chance of being seen than if we go for the gates,” Sophia said.

“If we get our powers back when we leave then it doesn’t matter if they see us, I’ll just pick you both up and run for it,” I said. I couldn’t wait to be able to do that again. Sophia should be sat on my leg, not looking me in the eye. These eyes weren’t even mine, not any more. They belonged to someone completely different.

Jennifer proved to have adequate stealth skills, enough to get us down the building safely. We had some help, though, as we weren’t the only people leaving via the roof.

“Idiots!” Jennifer hissed as we followed the students down the easiest way. “There’s too many of us, we’ll get seen for sure.”

“And when we get caught they’ll have so many to choose from that we can just hide in the masses,” Sophia added. She helped me slide down a dormer onto the roof which was one up from the ground floor. We were almost down, free to run off like a number of other students were now doing. I looked behind me, and couldn’t see anyone else.

Jennifer was just hoisting herself to the ground when there was an ear-splitting bang, and a flash of light. The entire school grounds sparked as a turquoise current stunned every person running towards the barrier. Sophia and I hauled Jennifer back up and we hid behind the dormer as men in black came out to collect the still students. They all just fell over like dominos.

“They won’t expect anyone to try leaving after this shock,” I said. “Come on, we can go round the other way. They won’t think to try that again when their own men are outside.”

“Fine, but not here. Move on round,” Jennifer clucked as she herded us further along the building. Nobody saw as we crept about the roof, especially as it was getting rather dim. We found the giant bins behind the kitchens to be a great place to land, though they were rather smelly. Sophia climbed out with something dark and suspicious in her curly blonde hair, but we were too intent on escaping to care for personal hygiene. Squinting out to make sure it was clear, the three of us hurried along the grass to the distant barrier. I couldn’t believe how out of breath I got, and how quickly. I hated my body. The run seemed to take forever, and I thought I was going to pass out by the time we made it to the other side. As we penetrated the forcefield, I was overwhelmed with a charged, almost panicky feeling of energy. I knew I was free from the effects of whatever had lost me my power, though they would take a short while to get back.

“No time to worry about that, they’re onto us,” Sophia said as if reading my thoughts. “Keep moving and don’t look behind you!” I did as I was told, mustering up enough energy to keep my skinny legs in motion. I shouldn’t have expected to burst out of my clothes in an instant.

“Where are we going?” Jennifer panted as Sophia led the way.

“The bus station! Buses to Bartroot are regular, we can get on one and they won’t know where to find us...” Sophia clutched her side, but didn’t change her speed. “Almost there,” she added as the fields and trees gave way to the houses on the outskirts of the nearest town. This place was named Oakswood Town, though it was more of a village and there was nothing interesting there. Students weren’t allowed there, and nobody cared because the school was far more interesting anyway.

Sophia led us down some alleyways, clearly familiar with the route. When I thought my lungs were going to collapse, we turned a corner and nearly ran into the side of a great big red and white bus.

“This is it!” Sophia cried, hurrying to the doors. “Wait! Does anyone have any money?”

“No,” Jennifer said, abashed and embarrassed.

“I might have come change in my bag,” I said. I moved out of the way and began to rummage. “How much is it?”

“Just ?3.90 for us all because we’re students,” Sophia told me as I pulled out a 50p piece.

“Come on Nathan!” Jennifer said in a squeaky voice.

“I’m looking!” I said, having found almost ?2.50 in change.

“Hey!” Called the bus driver, her expression impatient, “I’m about to leave!”

“Not without us,” Sophia said as she leapt on. Jennifer dragged me after her. “We have the money, it’s just- oh shit.” The men in the dark clothes were at the bus station and clearly looking around. Even worse, the driver seemed to know who they were.

“This ride is free!” she told us as she skidded out of the station. “Keep your heads down until I say so, got it?”

“What...” I began, but Jennifer grabbed my hair and yanked me to the floor. I fell with a thud against one of the cheap seats, seeing stars.

“You kids are from Oakswood school, right?” the driver asked us.

“Umm,” I said.

“Yes, we are,” Sophia said. “Don’t look like that Nathan, there’s nobody on the bus other than us.” To the driver, she asked “did you used to go there or something?”

“Oh no, I just work with the school when they organise trips and visits to Barkroot. Sometimes. What can you kids do then?”

I was getting tired of being called a kid. We related our story as briefly as we could to the bus driver, who was called Nora despite being of a generation just above ours as opposed to, say, four or five.

“I always thought something like that would happen,” Nora said when we were done. “I remember hearing about that incident with the bus last April. Some meathead student threw the thing around the car park and used it like a weight in a gym, or so I was told.”

“Yeah, some students are cranky like that,” Jennifer said. “Not us though.”

Not at the moment, I thought.

Now we were safe on the bus, we had to come up with some sort of plan.

“We need to get to the fifth warehouse on Prospect Street,” Sophia told us and Nora. “That was where Kane and I went. I can’t feel my power returning yet, though.”

“Going there without our – well, your, powers would be suicide,” Jennifer said.

“But they are coming back,” I volunteered. “Look, you just dropped a wine gum.”

“So I did,” Jennifer mused as she handed it to Sophia. “Are you feeling stronger Nathan? You look a little bit less weedy.”

“Thanks. I think.” I grabbed the nearest orange rail and squeezed. It took some effort, but I managed to leave some finger indents. “By the time we get there I still won’t be able to break that machine,” I added. “That one was huge.”

“It’s not the same as the last one, it’s been modified. They stole that mutant, didn’t they?” Sophia said. “Robin. She fixed it up so it’s smaller and not hanging from the roof of the warehouse with a great big off button next to it. It’s still something I wouldn’t like to have hit me on the head, though.”

The bus pulled into Barkroot, and we still didn’t have a plan. Our plan was fortunately decided for us when I tried to stand up and my legs refused to listen.

“I didn’t think we’d end up getting the symptoms again,” Sophia said as she scratched the palms of her hands. Jennifer didn’t have any symptoms whatsoever.

“Let’s find somewhere to hide out for the night, then see what we can do,” I said as calmly as I could. “I just hope this doesn’t last a few days like it did that time.”

“Hopefully you’ll grow as big as a house,” Jennifer said as the girls helped me off the bus.

“I don’t think that it will matter,” Nora said from her driver’s seat. As she opened the doors, we saw men in those dark clothes getting on the bus.

“I am so slashing that bitch’s tyres,” Jennifer growled.

“Jen, get Nathan sat down,” Sophia said. She let go of me, and I nearly fell into the other girl as Sophia stepped forwards. “You guys, I’d stand back unless you want to get too close to a firework show.”

“Cut the cheesy Buffy one-liners and kill them!” I snapped. Having no legs was a bit of a worry, in my defense. I watched with increasing fear as Sophia held out her hands... and the resulting explosions were just enough to singe the men’s clothes.

“Oh, blast,” Sophia said in her southern accent. She stepped backwards as the nearest man approached us, grinning wickedly under his black mask. His grin turned into a grimace as Jennifer ran into him, screaming at the top of her lungs and lashing with all her limbs. Her knees went to his crotch, her hands to his face, nails digging wherever they could. She put her hands over his mouth, and I watched in horror as the man began to turn blue in the face. Blood spilled out his nose as Jennifer choked him to death on sugary treats. Sharp sugary treats.

It was such a surprise that it worked. But the two other men were not to be taken by this psycho-ex girlfriend approach, and they rounded on Jennifer the instant she let go of the first man (who was very, very dead on the floor). They took an arm each, and Jennifer would have probably been screwed if Sophia hadn’t taken a leaf out of her book. Her fireworks were not deadly, but as she leapt at one of them men and grabbed his face with both hands, I decided he was as good as dead. The final man realised he wasn’t safe, and soon scarpered after Nora.

“It was a trap,” Sophia said as she let the burned man fall to the ground next to his friend. “Just in case people tried to get here, they had a bus waiting. We have to get out of here.” She and Jennifer grabbed me and pulled me off the bus. I didn’t feel at all safe, but I told myself it was my size. Not that the two of them had just killed, and didn’t seem too bothered by it. Sophia’s response was always “Been there, done that, it’s not so bad.” It was Jennifer’s first time. Could even a girl who made sweets become overwhelmed with the urge to dominate? The Mutation Theory could affect anyone, from people who could float to people who could move mountains. That was not a nice thought.

“This way,” Sophia said as she directed us down the dark street. The houses loomed either side, either unused or unfit to live in. It looked like a street of crack dens to me, far from the nice buildings I was used to from Barkroot. Everywhere has a slums, I supposed. Sophia led Jennifer and I up into one of the unused buildings, removing the lock by putting her hand over it. The door didn’t close properly, but it didn’t matter as I was carried into the dark house. The sun was down, and the place was eerily void of light.

“Sophia?” Jennifer asked.

“What? Oh, alright.” Sophia held up a finger, and it became a sparkler. It was better than nothing, at least I could see where we were going. We went up the stairs into a bedroom which had a large, dusty double bed with covers still on it. This house was just abandoned, it seemed. It creeped me out.

“Ew, dust,” Jennifer grimaced as she began to wipe the sheets.

“We should be safe in here,” Sophia said as she closed the curtains. I sat on the bed and felt grubby and useless.

“We’re on the street with the bus still. Surely they saw us,” I said.

“It’s the best we can do when we have to carry you,” Jennifer pointed out.

“It’s not my fault!” I said in my annoying shrill voice.

“Shut up you two,” Sophia said absently from where she peered through the curtains. As she moved across the dark room, the light from the sparkler cast all kinds of shadows. “We’ll stay here overnight. It’s all we can do for now. Tomorrow we’ll find the warehouse.”

Jennifer was adamant that we would not sleep in a dusty bed. I was moved to a chair as she sought out clean sheets in the airing cupboard. They were flowery and blue, but other than a slightly musty smell they were clean. The sheets, the duvet and the pillowcases all got changed, and then Jennifer swept the floor. Only then could we pile into the bed with me in the middle of the two girls. It was warmer, and the night was chilly.

As I lay listening to the silence, I was miserable. We were in a strange house in Barkroot. We were probably going to get captured or killed by men in black suits at some point during the night. Kane was still missing, the school was under a forcefield and Eamon was probably as big as I was. Oh, I couldn’t feel my legs. Couldn’t forget to add that to the list of crap which kept me staring at the roof and waiting for sleep.

It started to rain outside, and somehow the two girls managed to get to sleep. I tried to turn over, but I didn’t really fancy getting a face full of hair and my arms weren’t actually working. I was turning into an even bigger pain, and not in a good way. At least, not yet, I reasoned. Normally I got bigger soon after I lost movement in all my limbs. I waited, and waited, and thought it would never happen at this rate. The fact that Jennifer was dropping sweets on the floor in her sleep was not helpful in the slightest.

When I heard movement downstairs, I realised our time was up.

Nathan Lane I told myself, you can’t let these people beat you. If they get up these stairs and you’re defenceless like this, you’ll never get to grow again. Don’t let me down! I was starting to sweat heavily, and I knew it was working. Somehow. Get bigger, get stronger, I repeated in my head. Do it for Kane!

I felt my body burst back into life in a great heaving motion. My feet thrust further down the bed as I got taller, and the covers fell down to my stomach as I got wider. Kane’s dark shirt had no chance of surviving as my body packed on pound after pound of lost muscle. The shirt tore down the centre as the sleeves burst at the same time, my heaving chest and my bulging arms in a private competition with one another. The collar would have gone seconds later as my thick neck got even thicker and my shoulders bulged and rolled back eagerly. I flexed my hands as they grew, scrunching the covers and tearing through them.

Time to see how strong I was.

I leapt from the bed just as the door banged open. The man who strutted in only had enough time to gawp at my hulking naked figure before I punched him in the gut and threw him out into the hall. He wouldn’t be moving again any time soon. The next person to run in got the same treatment.

I could hear others approaching, and waiting in the corridor where I couldn’t see them. I solved this problem by punching through the wall, grabbing whatever I ran my hands across and pulling it into the bedroom. The first guy that happened to was so terrified he pissed himself, and I couldn’t blame him. They didn’t expect me to be able to walk, but there I was, big and angry. A bit excited, too. Punching through the wall was almost as satisfying as being with Kane, although I’d only been unable to do it for half a day at the most.

“What on Earth...?” Sophia asked from the bed, lighting a sparkler and blinking in the light.

“Nathan’s back,” I said over my broad, muscled shoulder.

- Shamshad Khan

Last edited by Demandred; January 29th, 2014 at 10:47 AM.
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
The Following User Says Thank You to Demandred For This Useful Post:
wrestlejock646 (February 1st, 2014)
  #2   Add to vlad's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 27th, 2009, 09:03 AM

vlad is on a distinguished road
Great chapter! I love the reveal of Eamon's powers, so hot. He's going to get really powerful! I look forward to seeing another growing/huge guy in this series! And Nathan losing his powers was totally worth getting to see him grow again and kick some ass. I look forward to the next one!
  #3   Add to chocomus's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 27th, 2009, 10:51 AM
LDF (Lazy Drawing Freak)

chocomus is on a distinguished road
wow, really an interesting new change in the storyline. I love evil plans!!! More when they are broken by the good guy so I look forward to see the continuation.

And I loved the part of doing it for Kane. So sweet

Maybe he'll grow even bigger this time?
And will Eamon be a "bigger" threat? I mean, apart from his "powercopy" powers, he seems to atract people somehow. Maybe it is also another gift he stole? hum... now i soooo want to read next chapter!!!!

http://chocomus.deviantart.com/
http://yaoi.y-gallery.net/user/chocomus/
  #4   Add to a_lost_prophet's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 27th, 2009, 01:44 PM
working hard since 2001

a_lost_prophet is on a distinguished road
As I always say: "Kill everyone"
  #5   Add to tagsnola's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 27th, 2009, 01:45 PM

tagsnola is on a distinguished road
The hulk returns...

... but what is most endearing about Nathan is how he loves his Kane, would do anything for him. As much as Nathan loves his power, Kane, not he himself, is the center of his universe. Call me sentimental, but I find "other centered" people beautiful.
Cheers!
- TagsNOLA
  #6   Add to Jaypat's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 27th, 2009, 02:41 PM

Jaypat will become famous soon enough
This chapter was a lot of fun. It was great seeing Nathan grow again. Now he has an advsary just as big and powerful as he is; plus Eamons got everyone else's powers too. Hope we didn't miss the Eamon growing scene? That would probably be really hot!

As always, can't wait for the next chapter!

JP
  #7   Add to philat99's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 29th, 2009, 07:58 AM

philat99 is on a distinguished road
We still don't know how Eamon will use his accumulated powers, or in what way(s) he'll hulk out. I'm really enjoying these additional chapters and definitely look forward to the next. What a wonderfully creative mind you have, and a great sense for plot, description, dialogue, action, and cliffhangers!!!
I especially like the sleuthing element. Now we have the "Bobsey" or "Hardy" Triplets, or maybe the Three Stooges, depending on how much comedy you will include.
Mike

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options