The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to jsmi123's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 27th, 2009, 10:47 PM

jsmi123 is on a distinguished road
Creation of a Bear part 2

STOP. Before you all read this, go out and listen to Black Eyed Peas' album, The E.N.D. Because its amazing. I just got it and love it already. But that has nothing to do with the story....so here's part 2!

The Dream

Jason clumsily stumbled to his bathroom down the hall, still in a haze from the heavenly orgasm he had just experienced. He noticed he had to shuffle diagonally through the door to fit through, and even then he had to slightly suck in his hairy gut. His shoulders were too wide and thick to fit straight through the door. As he approached the mirror in the bathroom, he gasped. The changes were even more drastic than he thought.

His face was the first thing he noticed. It wasn't boyish and immature anymore, it had developed a strong jawline that was rounded slightly by fat, and a thick golden beard that was slightly darker than the hair on his head. His nose, once long and slender, had flattened and thickened more. Even his eyebrows seemed thicker! He seemed generally older and more grizzled and masculine. He liked it. His face still resembled his old self in a way, but looked more mature. He also noticed that he was still about the same height, but his legs were shorter and his torso longer. Needless to say, he was thicker all over, and was covered in a coat of blonde-brown fur. His dick hung limp in between his huge trunk legs, an intimidating eight inches, still leaking cum. His balls, big, juicy and hanging low in their hairy nutsack, were churning rapidly to produce more cum in order to recover from all he had just shot over himself.

He noticed there was quite a bit of cum all over his gut and meaty pecs, and all over his huge veiny paws of hands. He needed a shower, he thought. He stumbled through the narrow bathroom, turned the shower onto hot, and stepped in. As the hot water caressed his bulky body and washed away the cum from his matted fur, the absurdity of his situation hit him.

"What the FUCK just happened to me?!?" he thought to himself. "Why am I so...big...and hairy all of a sudden? It was that stuffed bear! I knew it!" With that thought, he looked at his chest where the bear had once been sitting. There was no trace of it ever being there, even the darkened skin it had left behind had faded to match the now tan skin of the rest of Jason's body.

Looking at his chest, Jason brought up his huge meaty hand and placed it on his right pec. The thick hair underneath curled around his huge sausage-like fingers. "I'm gonna need to shampoo my entire body now!" Jason jokingly thought to himself. Feeling his chest, Jason managed to arouse himself. His sleeping giant arose to its full ten inch glory, looking like an impressive monolith rising from a sea of golden brown pubes. Jason couldn't resist, and brought both his hands to it and closed his eyes.

The second he touched it, he felt the water from the shower stop. He opened his eyes, and was surprised by his surroundings. He was no longer in his bathroom. He was outside. In what appeared to be a forest with huge, intimidating trees surrounding him. He was stark naked, the water glistening on his hiary, muscular (and slightly tubby) body. His hands were still on his dick. He heard deep, rumbling laughter from behind him, and quickly turned around to see 3 huge, rugged men looking at him. One looked very familiar.

"Jason. You have finally arrived." the familiar one said. "You have finally become the bear you were always destined to be."

Jason's mind was whirling. Bear? Who was this guy? But then it dawned on him. "Gr...Grandpa Joe???" He studdered.

"Correct, my boy!" His grandpa laughed jubilantly, rushed over to Jason, and picked him up in a huge bear hug. His grandpa was only 2 or 3 inches taller than him, and shared a very similar physique. His hair was dark brown though, and he was more cut than Jason, his muscles bulging more. The hug was awkward, trapping Jason's raging hard-on between his torso and his grandpa's. Luckily, his grandpa was clothed in typical lumberjack clothing, wearing a partially opened flannel shirt that exposed his dark, thick chest hair, and faded jeans that were tight on him. He had a full dark beard, that made Jason's look like mere stubble.

"What the hell is going on?" yelled Jason. He was panicking more than anything else. Although he looked physically imposing, he still had his shy nature, which tended to make him panic more. "Where am I?"

"My boy," started his grandpa, "You have arrived at the Forest of the Great Bear Spirit."

"Whaa..?"

"Allow me to explain. Before you were born, I was a lumberjack in the forests of Canada. For the longest time, I thought I had inherited my physique from my father, but I was wrong. For one day, while working in the forest, I stumbled upon a struggling bear cub. It was trapped beneath a fallen boulder. Using all my might, I moved the mighty boulder and freed the cub. But it was no ordinary cub. Before my very eyes, the animal transformed into a huge, hulking bear, at least ten feet tall!" Jason listened intently despite his nakedness, truly captivated by the story.

"But that's not the strangest part. It looked at me, and spoke! It said, 'Joseph, this is not the first time someone in your bloodline has helped me. Many moons ago, a forefather of yours rescued me from a cliff. I rewarded him by blessing him and the next three generations of his offspring with the Spirit of the Bear. The spirit went upon him, integrating itself into his very blood, transforming him into the fine physical specimen that you are today. However, you and your brothers are the last of the generation to be blessed. But for saving me once more today, I shall bless you again. My powers have grown weak over the decades as humans have stopped believing in the spirits. Therefore, the most I can do is bestow the spirit of the Bear onto a material object, to be absorbed by a later offspring of yours. This offspring will be able to spread the Spirit of the Bear through his seed, to all future generations.

"'However, I need an object to bestow this power upon.' All I had in my sack at the moment was my lunch and a discarded stuffed bear I had found on the forest floor earlier that day. I gave him the bear. He said, 'Ah! How appropriate. I hereby bestow my spirit upon this bear, to be absorbed by the male that this man Joseph deems worthy. Use it well, for it is the last of my power.' And with that, the giant bear just....faded away into the heavens! So, the bear you found was the that contained the spirit. I could not give it to my own children, for as you know, i only had one daughter, your mother. So congratulations, you have become a bear!"

Jason was taken aback by his grandpa's fascinating tale. He didn't want to believe it, but he was living proof that the story was true. But then another question came to his mind. "Grandpa," he started. "I thought you died before I was born! How are you standing here before me?"

"Good question, my boy. When I died, the bear spirit chose me, and these two other gentleman behind me, to be the official Guardians of the Bear Spirit. And since the bear spirit has been intertwined permanently in your genes, we are here to guide and counsel you, from here in this astral dimension known as the Forest of the Great Bear Spirit. So when you return to your normal world, remember we are always here for you."

The word permanently stuck with Jason. He was both frightened and excited at the same time. Being a bear for the rest of his life? How would he explain it to his parents? To people who knew him? But then again, he was so overjoyed at no longer being skinny and meek. He was powerful! He was big and hairy! He was a MAN!

Jason looked at his grandpa, then at the two other bears behind him. One was his same height, but had dark hair which covered seemingly every inch of his body in a thick carpet. Jason couldn't tell though, for he was clothed. The other was shorter than Jason, at about 5' 6", and considerably more stocky. His muscles were less defined as he had a good amount of chub that was covered in brown hair. His hair was short, a close buzz cut, that was greying slightly in some places. Jason was gazing at them before he noticed he still had his raging hard-on that needed attention. Immediately. He also noticed a generous bulge in each of the two men's jeans.

His grandpa took notice of this. "Don't worry my boy. These two will take care of you before you head back to your world. Trust me, I know bears have needs that require....constant attention." His grandpa pulled out a bottle of lube from his pocket. "Have fun, Jason!" he said, before walking off into the distance. "I'll be back when you all are done!" he shouted back.

The two men approached him. The taller one spoke first, saying, "You are new at this no doubt, so I'll let you start with my friend Caleb here. He's easier on beginners. And my name is Hank, in case you were wondering." He stuck out a meaty paw, which Jason shook. Jason then shifted his attention to Caleb, who was already taking off his shirt. Although he was chubby, he was still incredibly cute and desirable. His face was rounded, but beneath the layers of fat that hearty meals had put on him, Jason could still make out the powerful muscle. He had no neck, and his hands were smaller than Jason's, but very broad and powerful. He was coated in a brown fur that Jason could not wait to explore.

Caleb then removed his pants to expose his shorter but huge legs, and thick cock. It was shorter than Jason's, but was surrounded by a crown of incredibly dense pubes and two huge balls, bigger than Jason's.

"Hey. I'm Caleb. It's great to meet you, you sexy bear you. You are probably one of the hairiest blonde-hairs I've ever seen. Man, i love your gut. It almost rivals mine!" He slapped his gut with his juicy hand, the brown hair curling around it. He was soon nude, down to his feet, which where very broad and hairy, matching his hairy calves and thighs. His dick stuck straight up. He approached Jason, then gingerly reached up and placed a hairy paw on his face. He brought in Jason for a kiss.

The touch of the lips was incredible. Jason's thin lips met Caleb's, Caleb then sticking his broad tongue deep into Jason's throat. Jason felt the tickle of Caleb's rugged beard against his own. He could smell the scent of pure man emanating from him. He reached around and grabbed Caleb's hairy globular ass with his huge hands. He felt Caleb moan into his mouth.

Caleb, still kissing, pushed Jason back against a nearby tree. His hands explored every inch of Jason's hairy body, pinching his nips, which sent a shiver through Jason. With his big hands, he found Jason's rock hard shaft. Pulling away from the kiss, Caleb went down, placing his hands on Jason's huge thighs, and started sucking his hairy nutsack. Jason moaned in ecstasy. Then, withouth warning, Caleb grabbed Jason's huge shaft and managed to fit his massive, throbbing head into his mouth.

Jason shouted in pure pleasure. Caleb played with Jason's piss hole with his tongue, then slid further down his shaft. Jason placed his hands on Caleb's fuzzy head, slowly pushing him down further. While working his dick, Caleb took two of his beefy fingers, poured some lube on them from the tube Joe had given Jason, and slid them up Jason's ass. His two fingers alone were thicker than most men's dicks, and Jason yelped in pleasure. It hurt a tiny bit, but soon he was enjoying the incredible sensation. Caleb suck harder and harder, pushing the dick deep into his throat, until Jason could hold it no longer. He came in one continuos long shot, in a thick creamy stream that poured down Caleb's throat. Jason's knees buckled as he felt Caleb shove his fingers further up his ass. The feeling was incredible.

When Jason was finished cumming, Caleb quickly flipped him around and beckoned him to all fours. Jason obliged enthusiastically, cum still dripping from his huge cock. He felt Caleb stand behind him, and then felt some warm lube drip onto his hairy ass crack. Caleb placed his hands upon Jason's back, then slowly pressed his thick head against Jason's virgin hole. It took some pressure, but eventually the hole opened up to Calebs thick cock. Jason gasped and moaned like a beast when he felt the white hot cock enter him, and slowly pressing forward. Tears came to his eyes from the intense pleasure he was feeling. There was no pain, surprisingly. Just sheer enjoyment. Caleb started pumping faster and faster, thrusting every inch of his man meat into Jason, Jason enjoyed the feeling of Caleb's hairy gut moving against his back, Caleb's thick hands gripping his lats as if for dear life.

Caleb moaned louder and louder, his face twisted in intense enjoyment, until he finally came inside Jason with hot, sticky cum. There was so much it started to leak out of Jason's ass as Caleb slowed his pumping, until he stopped, and collapsed onto Jason's back, heaving from the intense orgasm. Jason supported him, feeling the tickle of Caleb's fur against his back, Caleb panting directly into his ear. He enjoyed Caleb's manly warm breath against his cheek.

"That...was...incredible" Caleb said between breaths, taking the words out of Jason's mouth. Jason looked to see Hank standing off to the side, and noticed a wet stain in his pants. They both smiled.

Jason and Caleb separated, both exhausted from their powerful fucking. Jason's grandpa appeared once again. He spoke.

"I'm glad to see you are making good use of your new Bear body, Jason! But now, I'm afraid you must return to your own world. I wish I could help more, but you will have to explain this to the ones you know on your own. But I will be there in spirit. As for clothes, you can wear my old clothing up in the attic until you get more."

"Grandpa..." Jason started.

"Yes?"

"I just want to....thank you....for this gift." Tears welled up in his eyes.
"You have made my life so much better." Grandpa Joe enveloped Jason in a hug. "No problem my boy. Now go out there and make me proud!"

With that, Jason caught one last fleeting glance of his grandpa, Hank, and Caleb, who were all smiling and waving (Caleb more so than the other two...) before he awoke, laying on his shower floor, completely covered in cum and cold shower water.

TO BE CONTINUED....

This chapter (and the entire story, really) is dedicated to the first boy I loved, who was taken away far too soon, before I could express my love for him.

(no he didn't die. We went to different colleges lol)
ostrogoth1 (October 15th, 2013)
  #2   Add to GTlifter's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 28th, 2009, 08:20 AM
In Serious Mode

GTlifter is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to GTlifter Send a message via Yahoo to GTlifter
Very nice man, keep it up.
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
  #3   Add to arpeejay's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 28th, 2009, 09:10 AM

Thanked 1,305 Times in 370 Posts
arpeejay will become famous soon enough
Send a message via Yahoo to arpeejay
Great work! Thanks for de-lurking!

xoxo

Richard
  #4   Add to LtGort's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 28th, 2009, 10:01 AM

LtGort
I'm loving your story. Muscle bears... not something we see as often on here. Extremely hot.
  #5   Add to Mad Dog's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 28th, 2009, 12:42 PM

Mad Dog is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Mad Dog Send a message via MSN to Mad Dog Send a message via Yahoo to Mad Dog
Hot, I need morrrrrrrre~
  #6   Add to philat99's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 29th, 2009, 08:00 AM

philat99 is on a distinguished road
Interesting twist. I'm looking forward to more!
Mike
  #7   Add to erinbbby's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 6th, 2009, 03:41 PM

erinbbby is on a distinguished road
SOoo good... I like your style of bear!
  #8   Add to msclrough's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 8th, 2009, 11:31 AM

msclrough is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via AIM to msclrough Send a message via Yahoo to msclrough
Nice story.
The only thing better than muscle sex is musclebear sex.
  #9   Add to Spab's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 29th, 2011, 03:26 AM

Spab is on a distinguished road
Hey! Wow, what a wonderful story... and I feel sorry for your bygone love. You gonna find someone new.
  #10   Add to busyslacken's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 15th, 2011, 09:15 PM

busyslacken is on a distinguished road
Love musclebear sex and you hit it exactly!

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options