The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to arpeejay's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 28th, 2009, 12:40 PM

Thanked 1,305 Times in 370 Posts
arpeejay will become famous soon enough
Send a message via Yahoo to arpeejay
Jonathan's Journey (Part 1)

By Richard Jasper

Yay!

I'm so excited. I'm 14, I'm done with 8th grade, and, YES, Dad and Mom bought me the weight set.

Not only did they buy me the weight set, they tricked out the entire basement, power rack, dumbbells, mirrors, the whole nine yards.

Dad said it was because he and Mom figured they'd get their money's worth out of it, too. I'm guessing not; they're way too fond of swimming (Mom) and racquetball (Dad) to give up their gym time. More likely they figure it's a good way to keep me out of their hair and out of trouble!

The only thing they made me do was promise not to lift heavy without a spotter -- or the power rack.

Fortunately, I've been looking at YouTube for weeks now, and not just at all the muscle guys (although that's certainly fun!) It's amazing to me how much information there is out there on how to do stuff! How did people like Dad manage when all they had were books?

Mom also donated a weight scale and height measure from her office and volunteered to measure me:

5'8" tall

125 lbs.

About what I expected.

Now the question is:

Will I grow?

I am going to aim for updating this log every week or so. I'll keep track of my workouts in a separate section.

God!

That first week nearly killed me! Now I know what they mean about over training! The first two days after my first workout I could barely move! And by the end of the week I'd actually lost 2 lbs.

Dad has a friend who is a big muscle guy. According to Dad, Mr. Smith says that if you wanna get big, you gotta:

Eat big!

Lift big!

Get plenty of rest!

So I'm working on eating and resting.

It seems to be working. Today I'm up to 127 lbs., 2 lbs. more than I was 2 weeks ago and 4 lbs. more than I was last weekend!

Wow!

I broke 130 -- in fact, I'm up to 133 today!

Mom has started complaining that I'm going to eat her out of house and home. As if!

It's just the three of us, of course, and they make plenty of money. Plus I think Dad's on my side, as far as this is concerned, not that Mom's opposed. He's the one who does the shopping and the cooking, and he's been filling me up.

I made a great discovery!

I like TUNA!

A LOT!

Which I think explains how I managed to gain 6 lbs. in 2 weeks! Actually, 4 lbs. in the past week, all of it A.T. (After Tuna!)

142 lbs., woo hoo! The TUNA seems to be working!

Uncle Mark (Mom's brother), Aunt Jen (Mark's wife), and my two cousins, Ben and Alex came down for 4th of July.

They're both SOO big now. Alex, who is a year older than I am, has nearly caught up to Ben, who is two years older than Alex. They're both right about 6 ft. Ben is pretty muscley, 175 lbs., but Alex is still pretty skinny -- he's 145 lbs., only 3 lbs. more than I am!

Ben said I was still a pipsqueak but growing up FAST -- that made me happy!

Ben said to Alex:

"He'll be bigger than you are if you don't start eating sometime, beanpole!"

Alex just snickered.

"Keep it up, meathead. In another year you're going to be looking up at me!"

Meathead or beanpole?

I know which one I'd rather be!

[More to cum!]

Part 2: http://www.musclegrowth.org/forum/sh...ad.php?t=17193

Last edited by arpeejay; September 29th, 2009 at 08:04 AM.
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
The Following User Says Thank You to arpeejay For This Useful Post:
dickasauras (December 19th, 2013)

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options