The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to a_lost_prophet's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 28th, 2009, 01:45 PM
working hard since 2001

a_lost_prophet is on a distinguished road
Darkshine ~ Ian: Part II

[COLOR=silver]~ Nathaniel: Part I[/COLOR]
[COLOR=silver]~ Ian: Part I[/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]There?s something about a cold shower after a blood bath that?s refreshing. Combined with the warm summer sun it was a perfect morning. Yes I can go outside. I?m not some stereotype conceived by the conforming mindless peons in Hollywood for the sake of some ridiculous action movie. Thursdays are great aren?t they? I get to sleep in and my first lecture isn?t until the afternoon but I was up anyway; was meant to meet Nathaniel for morning coffee ? ah well. I locked my bike up in the Sport?s block and walked through the gardens and pathways, getting the looks and stares I usually do and then some. Last night?s conquests came with some added bonuses, my powers were stronger; I could reach out to more minds and from a greater distance. My body was stronger, I struggled to zip the biking leathers over my thick chest but in the end decided not to, I kept the zip just above my abs and left the opening to do as it pleased. I found it harder to move, everything was tighter, in my thighs, shoulders and arms, but I fought against the leather and got away without ripping anything.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]The lecture was relatively tame. I lay back on the chairs and rested my feet up. Not many people sat near me, perhaps wise, I could never control my appetites. But they were intimidated, they never were before but freshers were freshers and their perceptions of me changed over the summer leading up to my second year. I can feel those eyes and their thoughts. Many noticed I was a changed man; it was something they feared about me, I could sense it. I planted some suggestions of my own and teased the lustful desires of a few from a distance. In my leathers I stretched and flexed and with every moment that opening slowly parted and grew larger. All that male desire pent up and bound to social undesirability. How I can so easy break their bondage with my mind or drag it out should I decide to take the mortal approach. The lecture ended and I had them stirring in their seats, should I or should I not. I so enjoyed toying with their weakness, with a wink and a single thought a row of six men shot their load into their boxers, beyond their own control and entirely under mine.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]I made my way back outside to admire the weather. I had no reason to be in that lecture other than for some morning sport. In the sunshine I watched my six playthings walk down the path in their mutual embarrassment, they slowed as their eyes landed on me. I fixed my gaze upon them and slowly built them up, letting the energy within them swell and slowly unzipping the black leather jacket, opening it gently. Dropping the jacket to the floor I stretched my naked body under the sunlight, they saw it all, my rounded pecs, steel abs and the curves of my arms and shoulders. I shot them a smile and their legs gave way, all six of them trying to hold onto each other for support as they blew their second load. After soaking up the sun I dressed myself in the amusing memory of all them rushing off.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]?Ian dear,? Ugh, that voice; and my day was going so well. Sophita was one of the few people whose mind I could not bend. She was stubborn, arrogant and ambitious. Stood tall, slender, blond and with expensive taste ?I must say you?re looking? pause ?well,? open with a compliment, is she naive enough to think that that alone will lower my guard?[/COLOR]
[COLOR=silver]?An audience with Miss Chevalle? let?s keep up the pretence and see where this goes, ?What do you want?? ...well I tried. [/COLOR]
[COLOR=silver]?Rumour has it that you?re writing a symphony, bold move for an amateur,? now the bitch must die ?I want it.?[/COLOR]
[COLOR=silver]?An amateurs work??[/COLOR]
[COLOR=silver]?I hear it has potential, but it will a waste in your talentless hands.?[/COLOR]
[COLOR=silver]? Your bargaining can use some work.? She?s plenty of levels of stupid but not this far down, ?You wouldn?t come here unless you had an offer.?[/COLOR]
[COLOR=silver]?I will take the piece and do something half decent with it. You won?t do a thing. My family has friends in the faculty and they can assure that you breeze through this year with a...plausible mark.? If that were the case, then why would she need my work, when she could just whore herself out for the full grades at the end of the year? No, she had nothing, she wanted my work, claim it for herself because without the exposure what good is a mark at the end of the year?[/COLOR]
[COLOR=silver]?Snake in the grass this one.? Came a voice from behind. A girl, shorter than me, dark hair in a bob with a crimson streak through it, walked over and stood beside me. Cue Megan, you always knew how to make someone feel unwelcome. ?Put your claws away honey before you get yourself hurt.?[/COLOR]
[COLOR=silver]?Consider my offer.? Said Sophita, turning her back on us and sauntering away. Pompous tart. [/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]We walked through the university grounds, directionless and purposeless for only to have a walk and chat, ?Well she?s worried? I couldn?t disagree with her there. Sophita wouldn?t have made such a bold move unless she was threatened. Her talent came from her mother, and the way she was oppressed into practising ritualistically under the iron rule. Money was her advantage, the lecturers and assessors always found her to be wooden and passionless. That doesn?t surprise me, she was cold. [/COLOR]
[COLOR=silver]?She?ll find a way if she wanted to.? I added; I hadn?t given her that much thought. I was more concerned about my work. My second year grade hinged on the outcome of that performance, and the piece was nowhere near finished. Sophita called it a symphony, but they tend to be longer than one page. Megan had gone on about something but I wasn?t listening, my mind wondered to other things as it does, then I saw him. He casually walked through the food court, weaving between picnic tables and sitting himself down with his pint. Smiling, in the company of his friends and significant other. Smiling as always. I hadn?t noticed I had stopped, froze and just stared like some broken animal, wounded and toothless. Megan tugged me by the arm and pulled me along. [/COLOR]
[COLOR=silver]?Come on you,? she said sincerely, ?ignore that prick.?[/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]My motorcycle screamed through traffic, it was reckless and speeding, but the thrill was the pick me up I need. I weaved around traffic and dodged cars as I passed through red lights. I couldn?t stop with all this power between my legs. I had noticed how I let time pass by unnoticed; I was late for my meet with Nate so I flew through the city centre and braked hard into a parking bay. At this point I was craving that coffee. I had developed a taste for blood but I still enjoyed the indulgences of my past life. [/COLOR]
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
  #2   Add to dolphinbad's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 30th, 2009, 03:42 PM
DolphinBAD

dolphinbad is on a distinguished road
Intriguing and mysterious plot. I will wait with curiosity the next chapter. Great story!
  #3   Add to sexiscriptor's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 30th, 2009, 08:35 PM
Your Adoring Fanboy

sexiscriptor is on a distinguished road
Send a message via ICQ to sexiscriptor
kinky ;p
i'll read greggers' later...tired now XD
~Ille

Things happen.

Quick Reply