The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to Greggrth's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 28th, 2009, 01:45 PM

Greggrth is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to Greggrth
Darkshine 2~ Nathaniel

[COLOR=#d5d5d5]~ Nathaniel: Part I[/COLOR]
[COLOR=#d5d5d5]~ Ian: Part I[/COLOR]

The hot water cascaded against my chest, pelting me with warmth. I put my head back, letting it beat against my throat before putting my head back under the shower. My toes only just stuck out past my new jutting chest, which I couldn’t stop rubbing the soap into, playing with my nipples. A little smile played across my face as I leant forward a bit more.

The water was now striking my neck and trickling down my broad back while I looked at my new dick. Soap bubbles trickled down from my chest, over my abs and along the length of the shaft. I gave it a rub, my hands fitting round it nicely. It was definitely thicker than I was used to. But I’ve always preferred girth to length. This one had both.

I rubbed the soap into my balls as well, playing with them a bit and rubbing the inside of my thighs. I bit my lip, but not enough to draw blood, not that I would bleed anyway. I reached round and started rubbing soap into my big rounded butt, kneading at it like firm dough. I stroked my asshole, making my dick twitch.

I explored the rest of my muscled body, cleaning them and feeling their strength. My nice bulging biceps, which I flexed and watched them rise like mountains. I couldn’t help but kiss them and graze my teeth over them. My shoulders were well rounded boulders and my abs were like the cobbled street I used to walk down. As I ran my fingers over them, I recalled how pitiful my life had been.

The water went off and I stepped out of the walk in shower. Ignoring the fogged up mirror, I grabbed my towel, dried off and then hung it back up before stepping out into the bedroom. The hotel had gold and white as a colour scheme, the covers decorated in ivy like patterns and the pillows felt like they’d been stuffed with a cloud or two. It wasn’t the best hotel I’d stayed at, but it was good enough. I stood in front of the large window, hands on my narrow hips and gazed down at the busy street. I would have stood here naked even if I was on the bottom floor, I was so proud of my new body, but I haven’t stayed in any room below the half way point so there was no danger of being seen.

After I’d had my fill of the meagre view, I turned back and looked for something to wear. My suitcase was full of my ‘small’ body clothes, and I only had a few for ‘large’. But then I always preferred to buy new large clothes anyway, gave me an excuse to walk around in something tight.

I grabbed some black boxers and pulled them up my thick thighs. After adjusting my package, I turned to the long mirror on the wardrobe doors. The black material hugged my body, showing off my thick dick and generous balls. And when I turned around to look at my butt, I felt my dick stir again. I know it’s wrong to be so in love with your own reflection, but to be fair this wasn’t really my reflection. More like a hot guy I saw at the bar. Then again, I had such a nice round backside filling the little shorts and the bottom of my cheeks just peeking out; I thought it looked bloody fuckable.

After I’d had my fill of looking at my own arse, I turned back to my suitcase, ignoring the throbbing bonner tenting my tight boxers. I grabbed a short sleeved shirt and slipped… or rather forced it onto my shoulders. I couldn’t get all of the buttons done up obviously, and I couldn’t bend my arms fully, but I looked good. I pulled on some dark jeans with holes in the knees, which only got bigger as my legs easily filled the denim and strained against it.

I had a look at myself in the mirror and, if the bulge in my crotch was any indication, I was happy with what I saw.

The trip down to the lobby was enjoyable; I got a few subtle glances from the people I passed, some of them not so subtle but actually gawking at my fabulous arse. How I had missed these looks. I gave the young lady at the desk a wink and she almost fainted.

When I was outside, the sunlight shone down onto my hair making it look golden in its styled wave over my forehead. I probably could have gotten away with wearing sunglasses, but no sooner had I taken a few steps down the street and joined the crowd; a cloud drifted over and obscured the sunlight some what.

It was a considerable difference walking down the street now I was almost a foot taller. For one I was more or less a head above everyone, and my immense bulk caused people to part before me. I could feel their eyes on my butt, and it gave me immense pleasure to be so appreciated.

I stopped at a local tailor and asked for a larger shirt and some trousers. There were two girls who looked eager to take my measurements, but I asked for a small guy looking at me in awe. When I asked for him he dropped his tape measure, almost knocked one of the girls over in his haste to grab it and ended up on his knees in front of me. I gave him a wicked grin and I saw his little cock get hard instantly in his trousers.

We went into the back of the shop, the small man closing the door and cutting off the sounds of the street outside.

“Would you like me to undress?” I asked, already starting to unbutton my shirt.

“Erm… t-t-t-that’s not r-r-really nec-c-c-cessary” he stammered.

“Nonsense, I insist. Those clothes were a bit… snug”

I tugged on the shirt and heard a loud rip.

“Whoops” I chuckled. “It seems I got here just in time. What should I do with this?”

He just stared at my torn shirt, mouth open. Or maybe it wasn’t the shirt he was staring at. I flexed my pecs and it seemed to rouse him out of his trance enough to blink and take the shirt. No doubt he was going to take it home and have a few wanking sessions over it.

He came back with a stool and set it next to me.

“A-a-arm out p-please” he stuttered.

“As you wish” I replied, doing as he asked, my bicep brushing against his crotch, his hard dick twitching furiously afterwards. I held my arm in front of him and with trembling hands he measured the length from my round shoulder to my wrist. When he finished I slowly lifted my forearm up and flexed my bicep in front of him. He gasped and gave a little moan.

“Do you like them?” I asked. “I’ve been working really hard”

“They’re amazing” he breathed, tentatively reaching out to touch.

“It’s OK” I said kindly. “You can feel them, tell me what you think”

His fingers shook even more as he touched my arm skin. He swore under his breath when he felt them, his fingers unable to even put a dint in it. I relaxed and tensed it a few times before he lunged and started kissing me. I chuckled and wrapped my arms round him, rubbing him with my large hands. He was just falling over himself trying to worship me, kissing my pecs, licking them, nuzzling my abs and bulging crotch. I allowed him to take off my trousers, letting him see my massive meat stuffed in those tiny boxers.

“It’s so big” he cried as he pulled my trousers down, rubbing my thighs.

“That it is” I chuckled, ruffling his hair and pulling him closer, pressing his head into it. He kissed it and rubbed his face into it, making me moan and roll my head back, my biceps tensing and flexing. I let out a little gasp when I felt his tongue on it. I looked down and saw him putting his tongue in the holes between the buttons. My cock started to swell as it got harder, soon followed by the sound of popping stitches and tearing.

“Oh GOD” he cried, hurriedly pulling my boxers down so he could attack my dick. He kissed the head, running his tongue over it while his hands played with my huge balls. I gave a low rumble of a moan, letting him play with my dick, slowly rocking back and forth.

“You sure you can take it?” I asked, stroking his head.

He didn’t reply, just wrapped his lips round the head and took as much of my dick as he could. I let out a pleased grunt, gripping his hair and bucking my hips slightly, thrusting my cock in a bit deeper. His mouth felt warm and wet around my dick as he started to suck, his tongue rolling around it and dipping into the piss slit. I let out another loud moan, gripping his head tighter as I try not to just fuck his head and drive my dick down his throat.

“Uh, brace yourself!” I roared as I gave in and bucked my hips, forcing him to deep throat me. He gagged and chocked on the flood of cum I fired into him. He pulled back, causing my beast to fire my seed over his face and down his chest. When my cock had fired its last shot, I patted him on the shoulder and pulled up my boxers and trousers.

“Thank you” I called over my shoulder as I left the back room and told the two ladies my measurements, the ones I’d taken myself when I got home last night.

When I was in my new, looser fitting clothes, I continued down the street to a little caf?. I lowered myself into a large leather settee by the window, watching my quads ripple as I squatted down. I ordered some tea and looked around. As I had suspected, he wasn’t here. Time keeping was never one of Ian’s strong points, always late that one.

"I'm more afraid of an army of sheep led by a lion, than an army of lions led by a sheep"

Last edited by Greggrth; September 28th, 2009 at 01:52 PM.
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
  #2   Add to dolphinbad's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 30th, 2009, 04:10 PM
DolphinBAD

dolphinbad is on a distinguished road
The possibility of swapping bodies with a muscular guy is fascinating. Who would not want to have a Mr Olympia's day?
The idea to provide simultaneously the same story but each one focusing on different characters, seems to me very interesting.
  #3   Add to sexiscriptor's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 30th, 2009, 09:01 PM
Your Adoring Fanboy

sexiscriptor is on a distinguished road
Send a message via ICQ to sexiscriptor
swapping bodies or stealing muscle? i thought it was the latter. either way, hot stuff ;p
~Ille

Things happen.

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options