The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to ActionBastard's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 29th, 2009, 09:59 PM

ActionBastard is on a distinguished road
Darrin the Nice Guy III

[COLOR=silver]http://www.musclegrowth.org/forum/sh...ad.php?t=17146 Ch. II[/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]Darrin the Nice Guy[/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]----------- Or ----------[/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love Muscle[/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]III[/COLOR]
[COLOR=silver]I went to work. A new audit came in and I got put in a team with three others. We hacked away at the numbers and accounts with the indifference reserved solely for someone else’s dreams and livelihood. I was about to dive into accumulated depreciation when I got a tap on the shoulder.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]“Hey, it’s quitting time buddy!” This came from Brandon, another of the younger guys at the firm like me. He was cute, and talked about a girlfriend whose name changed a lot.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]“Really? Wow. Already huh?” I said honestly bewildered.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]“Yeah you were like superman today. I need some of whatever you’re on.” He paused and looked at me with the utmost conspiracy. “Let me guess. You got some?”[/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]“Ehhh, no. I haven’t met anybody.” I was always uncomfortable with sex talk, for a variety of reasons, but I felt myself grinning and turning red despite myself.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]“Well if she’s got a friend, hook me up” He said too loudly as I walked out. I didn’t doubt he would be more than satisfied if I did.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]After several minutes, I found my Honda in the garage and headed back to The Parks. In to work at six and out at two allowed me to handle most of the apartment hunters, my only real duty as landlord. Well, that and keeping the peace, Hector had neatly printed the number 209 on a blank sheet of paper on my desk. That was Ms. McPherson. I put my blazer back on, hoping my professionalism would provide an additional defense. I trudged up the steps; she yanked the door open before I knocked.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]“Marc I’m so glad you’re here. I’ve been calling the office all afternoon, the noise is simply intolerable.”[/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]“Ms. McPherson the Adam’s children won’t even be home from school yet.” The noise complaint was common; I almost wished this had been a social call.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]“No, not above below.” I felt a thud beneath my feet as the ceramic Shiva on her coffee table vibrated closer to the edge.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]“Oh, yes, the basement is occupied again. I’ll talk to the tenant.” The door closed before I finished.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]I concentrated on putting each foot before the other. I wanted to see him; I didn’t want to look like I was looking for excuses to come down here, even though I was. The vibration was noticeable now, in my shoes, and the white dust escaping from the partially installed drywall. I picked up my step past his apartment door and slid quietly into the old furnace room. The ductwork had been moved in the first stage of remodel, Darrin’s apartment, which was supposed to have been rebuilt, had a half dozen air vents that went nowhere except to that room. I climbed onto a work bench and peered into the vent that connected to his makeshift workout room. It didn’t seem strange to me to be climbing through a filthy storage room in my good suit. The usual anxiety that one gets from looking too long in the locker room was there, but I also knew I was crossing a line and that I should care a lot more than I did.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]As I expected, no, I couldn’t have expected this, Darrin was working out. My breathing slowed as my eyes adjusted to seeing through the AC vent. The vibration, even through those rubber mats was him doing dead lifts. His side was to me and as he squatted down his shorts raced up unable to contain the swelling caused by the massive power coiling in his thighs and ass. His arms had a life of their own and as he adjusted his grip the cords of hard black muscle swelled and tensed while beads of crystal sweat rolled down them. I swallowed too late and found no air as Darrin’s inhaled deeply. His traps threatened to swallow his head and then he shot up ward with a long primal grunt... His whole body swelled, starting with his quads and glutes, he took control of the enormous weight, his arms shook and chest heaved as he reached the top. He exhaled, I didn’t. The basketball shorts were pulled impossibly tight around his ass, his chest pulled down the fabric of the wife beater making the straps taught from his traps to the bottom of his heavy pecs. The bar made no dent in his quads but I could see the arc made by a partial erection running down his shorts. It embarrassed the painful hardness in my pants.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]Darrin lowered the weight, I trembled, the building trembled. His homemade 90 pound plates were the same size as the 45’s but a darker color; there were two of them and three 45’s on each side. Too slow, my mind’s higher faculties broke through and told me that was six hundred and, then he went up again. Again, muscles that looked at the point of bursting swelled further as he started the fifth rep. On the eighth, I watched his face which despite the grimace of pain; I knew was taking the utmost pleasure in the weight that was breaking down even his enormous strength. The set over, I watched him chug down the remainder of what must have been a protein shake in a gallon jug. [/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]Then it was time for chin-ups, I could do four on a good day. He strapped on a belt which had three plates on it, 270lbs, he had to weight almost that much. Darrin walked toward me, looked directly at me with the blank stare that told me he only saw himself and the battle he waged against his body with no intention of losing. I realized the rack, and thus, the chin-up bar was directly in front of me. He did ten, took about thirty seconds and did ten more. Now I could hear his grunts at the top of each rep, smell the sweat as it poured off him. My whole world was 12 inches by eight inches and it was filled with the jagged expanse of his back. Darrin didn’t stop this time as he passed ten, I had been enjoying the hardness of my cock straining against my pants but now I was in danger… more danger. I was going to come, I couldn’t move, I couldn’t stop it and despite whatever punishment, I wouldn’t close my eyes. He switched to a close grip, muscling himself up with his biceps as new veins ripped through them. He stopped, turned to gain a different grip, and begin to lift, grunting louder as he fatigued, his torso running through my field of vision. The chains of the belt pushed his bulge out further and as he swung up, working beyond exhaustion, Darrin began to get hard. His back and biceps finished he kept moving, the chains of the belt carrying more than I weighed lifted as blood rushed into his groin, and then I understood, he was lifting with his cock.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]My legs were cramped from kneeling, my abs hurt from bending over and my neck was impossibly tense, it all ran through me, racking my contracted body and went toward my cock. I gasped, but had the wherewithal to hold my mouth closed. I came hard. Painfully hard, my abs convulsed as a I shot, but I wouldn’t move and be discovered. Darrin kept lifting the clanking of the plates and his grunting in my ear I couldn’t stop. Like his, my muscles worked past their capacity, I wanted to scream because with my first shots cooling in my briefs my enraged cock continued to pump and demand a product from my exhausted balls.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]Sometime later, I heard him moving around in another room. Slowly my hand uncramped and I was able to lower myself onto the floor so the blood could flow back into my legs. Several minutes later I limped out, soaked with sweat and covered with dust, I decided to lower Ms. McPherson’s rent.[/COLOR]

Last edited by ActionBastard; October 4th, 2009 at 01:14 PM.
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
  #2   Add to arpeejay's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 29th, 2009, 11:49 PM

Thanked 1,305 Times in 370 Posts
arpeejay will become famous soon enough
Send a message via Yahoo to arpeejay
Me oh my -- very hot!

xoxo

Richard
  #3   Add to sexiscriptor's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 30th, 2009, 08:45 PM
Your Adoring Fanboy

sexiscriptor is on a distinguished road
Send a message via ICQ to sexiscriptor
most excellent, man
very hot, can't wait to read more
~Ille

Things happen.
  #4   Add to ActionBastard's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 1st, 2009, 05:26 PM

ActionBastard is on a distinguished road
Thanks guys!

Four should be out soon.
  #5   Add to philat99's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 4th, 2009, 11:39 AM

philat99 is on a distinguished road
Love your description and attention to detail. Keep up the great work.
Mike

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options