The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to Taboo's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 3rd, 2009, 09:01 AM

Taboo is on a distinguished road
Clearing the Pipes

OK, this is not for everyone! I'm posting this story here on the suggestion that some of you may like it! I hope so! but I know that I LOVE it (Biased tho I may be!) and that is half the battle right there!

Billy's first date was on him, terrified out of his mind, he was going to embarass himself somehow, he just knew it! He didn't want to go to his dad for advice, after all, he was a man now, 17, and his dad wasn't someone you could talk to easily about these things!

He walked into the living room, seeing his burly father reclined on the couch, hand in his pants, watching the tv, and could barely bring himself to clear his throat, but got his dad's attention. "Dad, I'm gonna be heading out to pick up my date in like 15 minutes and, well I am not sure if I'm ready yet!"

His father stood up, towering over his son, the benefit of being 6ft6 when your son is barely 5'8. "Well you could start by putting on 20lbs of muscle!" he laughed seeing Billy blush a bit. A runners body, if you could call it that, lean almost no muscle at all, the rented tux hung off his body and was a laughable sight!

"But since that isn't gonna happen any time soon, run the checklist here, wallet, comb, breath mint, cleared the pipes-" Billy counted them off one at a time, stopping at the last one.

"Wait, what?" he'd not heard it clearly or something.

"Clearing the pipes, you never go out on a date without doing that first!" His father was adamant! This was important, and he had to take note! The vacant look on Billy's face just aggravated him further! "I know you've not been to alot of dates, any in fact! but you go there with a loaded gun, it's gonna be brutal for you!"

"Why?" Billy asked, he was nervous this was the last thing he needed on his mind!

"Because! you go in half cocked, well things are gonna get full cocked!" Billy just looked confused! "Look I'll be as blunt as I can be here, you go in without clearing the pipes, you're gonna get worked up and bust a hardon in front of this girl you're trying to impress!"

Billy turned a bright red, he was not used to hearing this talk! not only that, he's not ever had such a problem! Ashamed he looked up to his dad "I don't have that problem, I've never...you know"

"You never had a hardon! Fuck that!" He could see in his son's eyes, it was true! "GOD DAMMIT SON! I can't believe that! You get upstairs right now and jack off! I swear, you are a fucking embarassment!" Billy fliincehd as his dad screamed and skulked up the stairs, into the bathroom and stood infront of the mirror, not sure what to even do.

Minutes passed, his dad hammered on the door "You done in there?" Before he could even reply the door was booted of the hinge, Billy standing there, soft dick in his hand, eyes as wide open! "OH COME ON!"

"I'm sorry dad it's just!" Before he could finish his father unzipped his pants, his full 9 inches hard, ready to go "OH MY GOD DAD!" he sputterd, not sure what to do or say "WOW!" He saw his own little dick start to pulse a bit, twitching as he watched his mountain of a father slowly stroking.

"Yeah, you see? like this!" he instructed, watching his son's little 4incher start to balloon out "OH Nice! You're a GROWER son!" he laughed watching it stretch past 6 to 7 inches long!

"OH God dad it's still growing is it supposed to?" Billy panted, stroking it with both hands, feeling the heat pouring off of it as it got too thick to handle with only one hand! it was quickly gaining on his father's cock and in one last incredible surge it shot past it! Billy moaned as his sensitive head brushed against his fathers thick mass of pubic hair.

"WOW! You've got a big one there son! haha almost bigger than mine!" He laughed, proud of the massive 9 inch prick his son was playing with, but also loving the feeling as one rubbed up against the other! Looking over his son, seeing the sweat dripping down his face, onto his tux, he thought he should have told his son to get naked but too late for that! Before he could think to say anything he could feel Billy's cock drilling into his abs! god 10, 12 14 inches! It just WOULDN"T STOP!

"That feels so GOOD dad!" Billy moaned, his voice deeper than either remembered, and not only that, he could clearly see his fathers throat! In all the pleasure Billy didn't even notice the change in perspective! he looked down, seeing if his dad was crouching, but all he saw was his own pants slowly sliding up his calves! Getting painfully tight around his thighs and balls.

His father noticed it too! Seeing his son's head move slowly up his body, until he was looking his son in the eyes! "GOD SON! What the FUCK is HAPPENING To you!" He was stunned, the tux that hung so comically loose is now laughably tight, his son's ripped body is outlined as the tight tux pops seam after seam! Thick muscled arms balooning out the sleeves it was incredible!

"I'm A GROWER DAD!" he laughed, moaning as he rubbed his aching cock against his fathers body, the long beast still getting more massive, slicking up and down his father's chest, smearing precum against the clean crisp shirt. "WOW I"m GETTING SO BIG!" Billy was loving every minute of this! He barely noticed his head hit the ceiling! struggling to breath as the tight bowtie wrapped around his muscled throat, he reached up, tearing it off, doing so his jacket sleeve bursts open, the tattered shirt hanging off his thick shoulders!

"I guess so! But you gotta stop now ok? you're just getting too big now boy!" He said, hoping billy would stop, but he couldn't even stop jacking off! his son getting so big! it was so incredible! watching his son loom over his body, muscles covered in a sheen of sweat, the cock, easily over 3ft in length, hanging off this powerful 10ft body, it was the most beautiful thing he'd ever seen!

Billy was loving every minute, stroking the cock feeling it get so thick hot and powerful, all the wihle the bathroom roof started to crack and strain under his forcing body, every muscle heaving thicker, his pants finally shredding off his form, leaving him standing in nothing but those tattered boxers, now more like a thong on his muscled ass, and the torn remains of the tux draped across his shoulders. "I CAN"T STOP DAD!" he boomed, so proud of the size, he could see his dad was getting jealous of this! and who wouldn't! he was massive!

Stroking his own cock he couldn't take it anymore, that massive head, now thicker than a basketball, he reached for his son's dick, slowly kissing and stroking the sensitive head, he heard Billy moaning and only laughed again, before shoving his throbbing hardon into his son's cock.

"OHHHH GODDD! UGHNN" His son moaned feeling the dick sliding in and out of his sensitive piss slit, plaster falling onto both of them as the roof continued to crumble from the strain! "MORE DAD OHH OH GOD THAT FEELS SO GOOD!" his dad's hips bucking back and forth the squeezing muscles on Billy's cock so tight he shot again and again into his son's cock.

"GOD SON! THAT WAS INCREDIBLE!" he moaned trying to pull his cock out, but the massive monster wouldn't let him go! Billy grabbed his father with his two massive arms, and continued to rub him against the beast feeling this pressure building "OH GOD DAD! I CAN FEEL SOMETHING! IT"S SO GOOD!" and Billy dropped to his knees, his massive feet uprooting the toilet and cracking the bathtub as his body filled up the entire room!

His father just kept being used as this massive ragdoll, rubbing endlessly up and down Billy's cock, he came again and again, all the while he could feel the swelling cock throb thicker "You're gonna CUM son!" He said, so proud, barely able to speak from the pleasure he was feeling and he grabbed ahold of the cock helping his son cum for the first time! "CUM SON! CUM FOR ME!" he shouted, grabbing the veins as thick as his wrist as his soon filled up the entire batroom, quickly pouring into the hallway and out the back wall.

"OH GOD DAD IT"S SOO GOOD! I CAN"T HOLD IT ANYMORE! I GOTTA OHH I GOTTA CUM!" He boomed feeling the surging pleasure overwhelm him just as his body burst through the ceiling, shooting up into the cool air, his cock exploding, trembling as it rocketed again and again, hot cum shooting over him, his father, across the torn roof itself, and still more!

"I CAN"T STOP CUMMING DAD! OHH" he panted spraying high into the sky as his body continued to swell, doubling in size, his biceps and chest so broad he couldn't bend his arms! Thick veins coursing over his body as he stood up, legs shaking, his cock finally stopped spraying. "THAT WAS PERFECT DAD!" He panted hearing standing a massive 50ft tall, thick cock hanging between his legs as his father clung tightly to it!

Looking across the neighbourhood, sweat pouring off his body, he could see his date, she must've come over because he was late! the look on her face was incredible! He stepped out of the wreakage to her "HEY, SORRY I WAS LATE, I JUST HAD TO FINISH CLEARING MY PIPES!" he looked around seeing the thick coat of his cum steaming in the cool night air across the neighbourhood, he looked back to her "DONE NOW! HOPE YOU DON'T MIND IF MY DAD COMES ALONG!" He laughed his dad curled up hanging feircely onto that massive cock, licking, kissing and sucking on it.
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Taboo For This Useful Post:
dickasauras (July 2nd, 2013), jts (June 16th, 2013)
  #2   Add to Taboo's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 3rd, 2009, 09:05 AM

Taboo is on a distinguished road
Also, I know height growth isn't everyone's flavour on here either haha this was originally from CF but if anyone else here can get some use out of this, by all means!
  #3   Add to muscl4life's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 3rd, 2009, 09:29 AM
a true SIZE QUEEN

muscl4life is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to muscl4life
Heh, I sincerely enjoyed. I pretty much know how it feels to express personal fantasies in the first story, it is very intense and pleasing. I just want to let you know that you're not forced to please anyone else but you, be honest to your fantasies and I am sure other guys will enjoy your stories.

incest, height growth, cock growth, giant sizes, it all depends on your personal tastes, just indulge yourself into the fantasy you want to tell us and everything will be awesome.

Thanks for sharing this powerful piece of muscle growth with us - and I loved the fact it was based on such a funny movie, I guess there's really something about your story

Cheers
  #4   Add to tojfrd7931's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 3rd, 2009, 10:31 AM

tojfrd7931 is on a distinguished road
I love a giant cock story now and then...
  #5   Add to sexiscriptor's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 3rd, 2009, 03:15 PM
Your Adoring Fanboy

sexiscriptor is on a distinguished road
Send a message via ICQ to sexiscriptor
glad to see you cross-posted from cf, man! and you'd be surprised how many people at least tolerant of height/size growth here

keep on writing, man, hope to see mroe from ya soon
~Ille

Things happen.
  #6   Add to divis24's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 3rd, 2009, 03:32 PM

divis24
Howdy!

Thanks to you, as to everyone, for creating the material that keeps this forum alive. As it turns out, I'm one of the ones who isn't particularly into this kind of story, but no harm, no foul.

I was wondering, though, if it might be possible to say upfront what themes people can expect from the story (in this case, giant cock -not my speed-, and father/son sex -gimme some more of that-!)

When authors have done that, I've always appreciated it. Just a thought, and again thanks for adding your work to the mix.

Cheers,
divis24

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options