The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to Taboo's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 4th, 2009, 11:37 PM

Taboo is on a distinguished road
Bad Dream?

Another one of those so not for everyone it hurts stories lol, it's got growth galore, and again, some twisted stuff! well enjoy! I know I did!(nothing too extreme in height but this was originally on CF)

"I had a nightmare Dad" Billy said, poking his head into his father's room.

"Really? Come on, you are too goddamned old for that! I mean my god! you're almost old enough to vote!" At 17 Billy was far too old for this, but he had been at his mothers house for the past few years, Jason hadn't even seen his son since he was a kid..."Fine son, king sized bed, giver, but leave me plenty of blanket!"

Billy laughed walking towards his father's massive bed, it was incredible! Much bigger than his single, and the sheets, all silk! He slid up to the edge of the bed, the warmth from where his dad had been sleeping, the smell of his body still clinging to the half of the bed.

Jason watched, seeing his son sliding in, worse than the nightmare and coddling alone, he was wearing PJ's of all things! "Oh Come on!" He laughed a bit, watching his son tucking in under the blanket, he was enough of a wuss without the help of the footed PJ's. Still, he just rolled over, pulling his blanket around his body, feeling Billy struggle to keep some for his own use.

Hours passed, the night went on, Jason was awoken to the sound of moaning, not only that but talking! He could hear Billy talking in his sleep.

"Ohhh Yeah dad...mmmmm...more please ohhh" At first he wasn't sure what Billy was going on about but turning to see, he saw his son stroking himself through his footed PJ's! He was having a sex dream about HIM! Jason froze, didn't know what to do, or what to say! Looking down towards his son's fast moving hands, he was in for his second shock!

Jason loomed in close, seeing the outline of a MASSIVE cock! it was incredible! and he could feel himself getting hard from it! "What the hell is wrong with me..." He thought to himself, but couldn't help it! He reached down, slowly, poking the monster, easily 10inches long, and could feel the heat almost burn his hand through the fabric! Still Billy slept, moaning to his father, luckily he was an intensly heavy sleeper!

"Ohhh Harder Dad!" He cried, so clearly, Jason almost jumped out of bed, though after checking he could see the eyes were still firmly shut! Going insane from the lust Jason lost it! all control! all restraint! He grabbed the swollen cock hard with his hand and started to stroke him through his flannel PJ's.

Veins pounding in his fist he kept stroking the dick, feeling his own cock come closer to shooting, getting so hard as he reached up and started petting his sons chest, panting heavy as he worked the cock harder, until a deep loud moan burst out of his son's mouth.

"OHhh MORE!" he shouted, still unconscious but the voice was so deep, manly! much moreso than the weak voice Jason was used to! Still stroking he noticed the cock starting to sear into his hand, swelling pushing his fingers apart! Lookint at his son's cock Jason could see it pushing longer down the length of the Flannal PJ's!

"WHAT?" He gasped leaning in, watching the cock spread out thicker! growing past a foot in length! and pushing longer still!

Looking up seeing the sweatsoaked PJ's starting to bunch up on his son's body, he could make out the shape of his chest starting to push against the material!

"MMM BIGGER DAD!" his son moaned out, flexing his arms, as Jason watched the material start to shred and seam by seam burst apart! swelling biceps starting to flare out! His sleeves moving up his arms, Jason was speechless, still stroking his son off, but using both hands at this point!

"He's dreaming he's growing and he's FUCKING GROWING?" He had no clue what to do so he just kept on stroking! He watched button after button stretched to the popping point burst and fly across the room as his son's PJ's were torn to shreds! Billy's thick muscled chest and abs all throbbing! Covered in thick veins, all pulsing in time with his hardon!

Billy shifted himself around, Jason watching the thick muscled thighs burst through the bottoms, the monstrous foot and a half cock standing out in the open! Thick trails of precum slicking down the shaft! "MORE DAD! mmmmm I WANNA GET HUGE!" He spoke, slurring his words, lost in his dreamworld!

Jason sat inbetween his sons thighs, as he filled out the entire king sized bed, massive legs dropping to the ground, feet bursting out of the footpads, slowly stretching across his carpeted floor! The kingsized bedframe screaming at the weight, Billy started to buck his hips as his back and shoulders started to slide up the headboard and the wall behind!

"GOD HE'S MASSIVE!" Jason half whispered watching his son push past 12ft in height, his growth not showing any signs of slowing, Jason was just completely lost! His inaction leading to the entire bedframe collapsing onto the ground! A tremendous CRASH rocking the house as Billy's legs started to push out longer across the room! His flaring cock too thick for Jason to even see around, he had to stand up!

"Billy!" his dad asked hoping to trigger some kinda conversation.

"Yeah Dad?" He moaned out, while stroking the base of his cock. Still completely asleep, Jason was thrilled, I can ask him to stop! or find out how to stop him!

"STOP GROWING!" He shouted, hoping against hope, but Billy just shook his head!

"I can't dad!" He boomed "remember! you gotta make me cum first! like always!" He laughed, a deep rumble, Jason was almost in a trance watching his thick pecs heave in and out with each chortle.

"Like always?" Jason wondered...he'd dreamed of this before? wow... "Ok Son!" He just sighed, moving closer to the dick, now easily over 5ft long, and thick enough for him to have to bear hug just to get around Jason started to stroke it, pressing his face close to it, feeling veins pulling against his lips as he slid his body up and down, the warm precum slicking his face and hair as he did so!

"Hurry dad! I'm gonna get even bigger until I do!" Billy squeezed his balls, eyelids fluttering, tossing around a bit. His body so heavily muscled, moving each limb was hard! A thick coat of sweat covering each muscle, he was helping himself get as close to shooting as possible, pressing his dad hard into his cock, jacking off using his dad's hard body!

As his son's body pushed past 20 ft, the thick cock started to spasm, "Ohhh I'm close dad!" Billy mumbled, Jason was rushing, feeling the torrent of precum start to get even quicker, even hotter! Almost exhausted, and already blowing his own load into his son's thick foreskin, as soon as Billy brought him up to the tip of his cock he quickly bit down onto the senstive glans, his son SCREAMED OUT!

"FUUCCCK!" His cock stopped pulsing for a fraction, swelling to almost twice it's size as it errupted! spraying thick ropes of cum across the room, through the roof, into the hall! Billy's head stopping just short of going through the ceiling as his entire body rocked from the explosion!

After MINUTES his son's cock started to get soft, cum dripping from every inch of the ceiling, massive thick puddles dotting the large bedroom, and the bed itself! the smooth silk sheets, a thick bowl of cum, the bed itself laying in ruin as Billy's body started to slowly shrink.

Jason rolled off his son's shrinking form until in no time, his son was back to his normal weak self. Just then the alarm itself went off. Billy sat up, the peircing sound working it's usual wonder, Billy looked around the room, still half asleep. "I had the Weirdest dream dad!" he laughed, eyes still half shut. Jason only laughed as he collapsed into his soaking pillow, completely exhausted.
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
  #2   Add to omelissokomos's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 5th, 2009, 04:50 PM
The Bee Keeper

omelissokomos has disabled reputation
Send a message via Yahoo to omelissokomos
It may have been bad dream for Billy, but it was a good read for me.
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options