The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to kezzz's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 6th, 2009, 04:33 AM

kezzz is on a distinguished road
[untitled]

Hello all, this is my first attempted of trying out as a story writer here. The story to follow is partly my personal real life experience and partly a fantasy that I have always curious to explore.

I have yet got a name for the story I'm writing, and I know I won't able to finish it all off in one go, then name the story. So I decided to release it in it's current form and slowly developing the story line along the way. At some point, perhaps a well fitting title of the story may reveal then.

Hope you will enjoy the read. Cheers.

I have never imagined myself being one that is into another guy, there are so much more to life that I have not allowed myself to enjoy. All that has changed when I started exploring the wilder side of my life and I'm actually quite glad that I've made the move. I started checking out online dating sites and pretty much later I had quite a few messages clogging my inboxes, I was overwhelmed. Some seem pretty normal, some are a bit pathetic and some certainly caught my attention. After several attempts of meeting some dropkicks, one day I got a message from a guy whose online name seems pretty attractive, I mean it's sexually appealing and exhibits the level of confidence and certainty of what he got and what he wanted. I replied, and traded few more messages and photos back and forth until we were able to arrange a suitable time for a meet.

So the day came for us to meet, I'd be lying if I said I wasn't anxious or nervous about the meet up. I opted to go over to his place since he lives alone as a divorced guy in his early 40. I guessed initially when we traded messages - him being in his middle-age of early 40, with his photos that he sent showing a relative stocky fit built body, bit of furry chest and a nice bulge kept in a tight boxer brief - certainly have given me nights of excitement and few sessions of good tuck and pull before falling asleep. Anyhow, as I got to his flat and being pretty green at meeting a guy - a stranger - for odd casual no-string-attached fun, I wasn't sure what to expect or what to do. He answered the door and greeted me in, I was in awe of how handsome the face, rugged and certainly match the body in the photos and immediately I felt the world has shrunken to just him in my vision.

I must've been stunned for a short while as he led me in by taking my hands and guided me to the sofa. He shut the door and drew the curtains then came over to join me by the sofa and without words, he just feel me hands and stroke to bring me back to the earth. We started with the ice-breaking conversation, he offered to make drink but I settled for water. He went off to kitchen which isn't far away, his flat is an open layout sort of set up, not very big but sufficient and realistic for a "bachelor". I was still mesmerised by how good looking and how confident and very nicely built as I stared at him while he's getting water for me.

He came back from the kitchen and passed me a glass of water and we started talking more about what he's hoping to do, and what I'm keen to do. Within minutes, after setting out our "game plan" he led the way to his bedroom which is just off the side of the lounge area. He started taking off his pants and asked me not to undress yet but to stand still, he said he's gonna lead the foreplay and what-not. I obeyed and stood nervously and started to look around the room to study the surrounding a bit. Then I felt his rugged palms feeling my body and pulled me to his warm body. As he tucked me close to him, I felt his bulge rubbing my abdominal and it felt very hot and I was so turned on to feel something solid and strong in his undies. He started kissing my cheeks and took in strong sniff of my scent, licking my lips and soon kissing me and piercing my lips and into my mouth with his strong thick tongue. He tasted very nice and I felt very safe in his embrace, which at this point I'm totally within his capture.

We began our foreplay with him slowly stripping me off from top to toes, taking each piece of my clothing with kisses and licking in between each garment. First by taking off my polo shirt, and gave my neck a bit of licking and kissing, then he worked his down to my sensitive nipples. I whispered to him that my nipples are very sensitive and he seems to know what to do with them and left them alone but he would revisit my nipples with tease by sucking and nibbling them softly. Pushing my arms into the air and sunk his face into my armpits and licking and kissing, it drove me close to an orgasm as I have never felt such way.

He then down to his knees and licking and kissing my navel area, and unbuckled my belt and undone my pants. He let the pants dropped and as quickly as it revealed my undies, he sunk his face into my growing member and tasted my precum through my undies. How I ever able to hold back from relieving at the time, I couldn't understand but it felt great as he breathed in and out of my knob, teased my cock and my balls. With just my undies, he told me to lay chest down on the bed, and he soon joined me on top of my back. I felt his furry chest rubbing my smooth back and with his bulge strategically parked on my crack and rubbing softly but firmly with a mild dry hump. He gave me a bit of massage-rubbing and I felt so relaxed and so at peace. I must have been feeling real comfortable as I felt myself drifting off to a semi-sleep yet still conscious enough to feel his every move on me.

Later, I felt him turning me over and resting his chest in front of my mouth, I distinctively knew what to do so I opened my mouth and took a good suction at his nipple and it tasted so nice and so manly. The velvety nipple, stood firm and big and just waiting for my tongue and my lips to close on it. I must have kept my suction on for good 5 minutes or so before he switched me over to his other nipple for attention. All these while, I could hear his soft moaning and his growing member pulsating at the similar excitement too.

I must have worked his magic button as he started to get real excited and his behaviour has grown to a more animal-like, then he scooped me up with his arms underneath my armpits and hugged me tight into his chest, he started kissing me a bit more aggressively with his tongue deeper and deeper. I felt very turned on by his manly-animaly behaviour and to some extended I love his dominancy and I felt inclined to subject to his superiority. Funny enough, I never thought I'd be submitted to another person but I'd be glad to be his sexual slave with his awesome dominancy.

With his exhibition of his superiorness, he turned me around my knees while he settled on his back and pushed my face towards his hard member. He's now expecting me to service his demanding big thick cock which still trapped in his undies. I willing obey to his command and pulled down his undies with my teeth and instantly his swollen cock slapped my face with quite a force. It's all slick and lubed with his precum from the earlier foreplay, and his shaved balls made swollen with his cock ring, which also gave his cock a stronger, firmer thickness. At first, I wasn't sure if my mouth or my throat could even house such beast... okay his cock is not a 10"x6" round monster but it's thick enough and big enough to ensure his dominancy stays. I started by licking his knob, then the bottom part of the shaft, and all the way to the smooth swollen big balls. The balls were so swollen that I'm sure he's stored good few days of cum as I was too, I want to have the greatest fun so I made sure I spared good few days worth of jerk-off for the meet with the Sir. (Oh I started calling him Sir as it is well fitting.)

I must have been paying my servicing by worshipping his hard cock for good 10 minutes or even more. All sense of time were lost but the sensation of servicing his cock and balls was great, I won't go into much details yet of what we were doing however. I will come back to that experience perhaps much later. Rest assured, when his cock was slick and ready, he demonstrated his leadership by directing my body to do his bidding by turning me over to my tummy, slick my asshole with some lubrication and ready for his wrath...
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
  #2   Add to arpeejay's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 6th, 2009, 06:43 AM

Thanked 1,305 Times in 370 Posts
arpeejay will become famous soon enough
Send a message via Yahoo to arpeejay
Great start! Plausible set up, believable characters, and an obvious attraction. And, you're right, a title will suggest itself soon enough. "To Sir, with Lust" has a nice ring to it but I think that one has been taken already.

The story has a fair number of grammatical errors but not so many that it they compromise the story's readability. Likewise, you have a tendency to change tense (from past to present and back) in the middle of a sentence. It's usually a good idea to stick with one throughout (dialogue is a different matter.)

I'm looking forward to reading more!

xoxo

Richard
  #3   Add to tojfrd7931's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 6th, 2009, 09:41 AM

tojfrd7931 is on a distinguished road
You should really think up a title for your story...
  #4   Add to kezzz's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 6th, 2009, 08:36 PM

kezzz is on a distinguished road
Thanks Richard for your comment :-) Very appreciate it. And thank tojfrd7931, Richard has given a help, so I may use something like what he suggested.

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options