The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to JohnoUK's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 13th, 2009, 01:57 PM

JohnoUK is on a distinguished road
Escape to the country

Hey guys! Eeeeeekkkkkk! First story post. Story writing is no where near my strong point and haven't done it since school (and I wasn't any good then!!), but here is a story for y'all, it's not very good IMO, but I've been playing with it for a few weeks now and decided to put it up.

I'm no where near as good as the other guys who post here so please be gentle. LOL! So, before I chicken out, I'm going to hit Ctrl + V and click post.

EEEEEEEKKKKKKKK!

-----

[COLOR=white]The indicators clicked as Chad pulled into the long driveway up to his friends converted barn-house. Brad had decided about 5 years ago to move to a deserted place, left alone to work on his science, creating bizarre contraptions of all sorts in his love of science of all shapes and forms. [/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]Chad & Brad became best friends when they were doing their doctorate in chemistry 8 years ago at Uni, they were inseparable and with rhyming names such as Chad & Brad, quickly started ?playing the field?, as it were, in an attempt to impress the girls.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]As Chad pulled up to the old barn doors, he noticed the front door was wide open, the quarter light smashed, in a semi-alert, semi-panicky state of mind, turned the engine off and grabbed his torch from the glove box. The quietness pierced his ears as he moved slowly towards the door, guided by the warm glow emitting from the hallway. He gripped tight of his Mag-Lite and held it high above him ready to strike anything and anyone that moved.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]?Brad?? Chad called sidestepping around the broken glass on the welcome matt, ?Brad? Are you here??[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]Chad heard movement as he crept along the hallway, it occurred to him that nothing else seemed to of been touched, all in it?s rightful place. [/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]?Chad!? Is, is that you?? Chad swung round so fast, he fell into the wall then onto the floor, dropping his Mag-Lite with a loud bang against the hardwood floor.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]?Jesus Brad! You gave me a right old scare! What the hell happened to your door??[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]?Erm, the wind has been a bit fierce tonight, took it right from my hand when I was closing it. I was just getting a broom to sweep the glass up. Chad, you really??[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]?Oh thank god! I thought you?d been burgled or something!?[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]?Chad! You really can?t be here at the moment, I?m, er, kinda in the middle of something important.?[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]?Oh c?mon Brad, I?ve just drove 200 miles here to surprise you! What?s up??[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]?I erm, well it?s just erm??[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]?You got someone over?? Chad said with a sly smile and a wink[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]?Not exactly, it?s just who might pop round soon? Jesus?? Brad ran his fingers through his hair looking a bit uneasy.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]?Brad, are you in trouble or something? What the hell is going on?? [/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]Brad stalled at this question and made an excuse to leave for a minute, heading off down towards the cellar, Chad followed quick on his heels barking questions at him.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]?Brad, listen, what?s going on? If you need help, I can help. But what is the problem? Are there people after you?? Brad stopped and gazed up the cellar stairs to Chad, remembering all the conversations at Uni about how they would help each other out no matter what situation they got themselves into. Albeit, they were drunk most of the time, but they both remember those long nights, propping up the student Uni bar talking rubbish about friends forever and helping each other out.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]Brad gazed into Chad?s face then motioned for him to follow him the rest of the way, as Chad walked down the final stairs, he could see the mess of what was once Brad?s pride and joy, his Inventing Room. Stools and tables lay upturned all over the place, glasses smashed, paperwork everywhere. ?What on earth happened in here?? Chad asked, the look of suspicion returning to his face.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]?Well that,? Brad answered, ?Is a long story, but in all truth, we haven?t got that amount of time.? Brad turned over a computer chair and wheeled it over to a clear space to sit. He motioned for Chad to do the same. They settled in amongst the wreckage and Brad started to recall the story.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]?I?m guessing we only have minutes left of this, so I?d better make this quick.? Brad leant forward in his chair and stared intently at Chad, this made him feel a little uneasy. ?About 8 months ago, I had a knock on my door, as you would, I answered it. 5 men, all in smart suits were standing there. They had caught wind of what I was inventing down here and wanted it, badly.? [/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]?What did they want?? Chad cut in. Brad motioned for silence.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]?Something I?d been working on for a while now, a thing that could change the world, for better, or for evil.? [/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]?So who were those men then?? Chad asked, unintentionally, Chad himself had sat forward in his chair bringing the two of them closer.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]?Said they were from some sort of gang and demanded that I hand over said product to them. Of course, I wasn?t going to hand over my work for anyone until I had patented it.? Brad looked to the floor and giggled, ?No one was getting any of it before me?. Chad could see that Brad was sweating, it wasn?t the warmest of nights and Brad was only wearing a shirt and jeans. [/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]Brad smiled and shifted in his chair. ?I?d been working on a formula which can, let?s say, enhance the drinkers body. Making them more powerful, stronger, bigger. Something myself I had been wanting for a long time? [/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]Chad was trying to process all this information as quick as he could, unable to find the missing link in this story.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]?So I?m sitting in here working away when I hear a crash upstairs,? Brad took a deep breath in ?So I go investigate. When I reach the top of the stairs I?m confronted by those 5 men again, threatening me saying that if I wasn?t going to hand over the formula, they were going to force me to. 2 of the men came down here and started tearing the place apart looking for it, but got distracted when they saw, what was you, driving up the driveway. They took off leaving me here panicking.? Brad laughed as more sweat appeared on his forehead. ?Scared of who it might be, I came back down here, to the safe to check the formula batch was still here and luckily it was. In shear terror, I took one of the formulas as I didn?t know who it was coming towards my house.?[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]?What!? You?ve taken one of those formulas!!?? How stupid can you get Brad? Have you tested them? Sent them off for analysis?? Chad asked in shock.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]?Well it?s a bit too late now,? Brad smirked looking down at his hands, ?I think I am the test subject and the test has just begun!!?[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]Brad shuddered in his seat, sweat pouring off his head. He groaned a deep long moan that got deeper and deeper. He shot a look at Chad, ?Oh this feels so goooooooood, you see Chad, I?ve always wanted to be bigger, mmmmmnnnfffffffff, but never had the time with all our studies?? Brad paused and shuddered some more, moaning in what sounded like pleasure, ?And now I?ve found a way to make me who I?ve always wanted to be. Ohhhhhh goddddd! Nothing has felt so good.?[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]Chad stared in amazement as he watched Brads legs lengthen slowly, exposing his socks, He could see his shoulders getting wider and balling up with muscle, his arms stretched slowly out of his long sleeved shirt making it look almost comical on him.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]?I?ve always wanted to outgrow clothes, looks like I?m going to be doing that tonight!? He said, his voice sounding deeper. As he finished his sentence, Brad started shaking again, Chad could see a smile on Brad?s face. Muscle started to fill up under Brads clothes, he could see the shirt start to fill out where previously, there was no muscle. Brad stopped shaking and looked back to Chad.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]?I?ve always admired bigger guys,? Yet again, Brad?s voice sounded deeper, ?But now I?m going to be one of them.?[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]Brads shirt started to get tight now around his expanding chest. Faint popping could be heard coming from Brad?s trainers as his growing feet expanded, popping the seams and ready to outgrow his size 11?s. ?Hmmmmmmmmmm, that feels soooo good growing bigger and bigger.? Brad moaned. His muscles started to swell and grow quicker now, starting to threaten his once loose clothes with destruction. Brad sat there transfixed as his body grew and grew. His collar button was the first casualty, popping off as his neck erupted with muscle, the button flew off behind Chad and hit a glass vile with a ?ping?. ?Oooooohhhhhhhhhh, ? Brad moaned again, ?I?ve always fancied the idea of getting bigger, but never thought I?d?? Brad trailed off and screwed up his face in pain as his feet kept growing in the confides of his size 11?s. ?Mmmmfffff, god that feels soooo goooooooood!!!? [/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]He boomed with laughter and pain as his left foot slowly ripped the front of his hi-tops away, exposing his growing feet, Chad stared transfixed as his foot slowly peeled the fabric apart as his foot grew bigger before his eyes. A tear drew his attention up to brads chest as his back started to split his shirt down the back. The buttons on the front were poised, ready to pop off as he chest grew outwards, expanding with more muscle. ?Years of hard work are paying off,? Brad said as his right cuff button surrendered to Brads growing forearms ?of creating the perfect, mmmmmffffffffffff, formula to, mmmfffff, create the ultimate, hhhmmmmmffffffff, man!!? His right shoe erupted as his foot forced its way out it?s small confines, his toes uncurled taking up the new formed space and strectching out over the front of the sole. [/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]?YYEESSSSS!? He cried, his left forearm blew away the cuff button, sending flying off into the debris of the trashed room. Brad stood up, sending his waist button flying into Chad?s lap. Brad?s jeans now reached halfway up his lower leg, clinging to Brad?s legs as they grew longer and thicker with muscle. His quads could be seen pushing for freedom against his jeans as they packed on more muscle. His shirt came up to his belly button as his abs bunched and grew into rocks under his skin.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]Chad was speechless watching Brad stand up, higher, and higher and higher. ?Haha!! LOOK AT ME! I?M FUCKING MASSIVE!!? Brad boomed as his growth showed no signs of stopping. His feet expanded over the front of his torn hi-tops, the width was starting to pop the laces as his feet claimed every bit of space they could, consuming the fabric beneath them. A small tear appeared on his jeans as his quads pushed and grew their way to freedom, his chest blew another two buttons off his shirt. ?I?m gonna need bigger clothes don?tcha think Chad??[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]Chad just stared into Brad?s face as his head inched towards to ceiling. His quads exploded a hole in either side of his jeans, then slowly tearing up and down the leg as he continued his hulk out. Chad could see his boxers appear through the tear. Brads back exploded the rest of his shirt apart letting his arms and shoulders loose, his forearms were tearing up the sleeve towards to biceps as the fabric struggled to contain the growing muscle engulfing him. A dull thud drew Chad?s attention down to Brad?s legs as his expanding calves blew his jean bottoms open, sending another tear up towards his quads. Another sharp tear drew his attention back up to Brad?s biceps as they broke free, growing bigger and bigger. [/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]?Mmmmmmmffffffffff,? Brad moaned his growth started slowing, ?Noooo! I want to be BIGGER!!? Brad glanced over the room, as he started to move, his jeans blew apart, sending the rags to the floor. His hi-tops clung onto his thick ankles as his socks stretched to their limits, clung to his enormous feet. Brad crashed through the wreckage of the room heading over to the safe where numerous viles sat in the rack, his shirt could take no more and as Brad bent forward, let out the final tears and slid off his giant back to the floor.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]?BRAD!?, Chad called, ?don?t, I think I hear something upstairs? [/COLOR]
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
  #2   Add to rtulde's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 13th, 2009, 03:37 PM

rtulde is on a distinguished road
Wonderful

Great so far, I hope the gangsters get their comeuppance. By the way, what's a quarterlight?
  #3   Add to CelticMuscle's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 14th, 2009, 01:47 AM

CelticMuscle is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to CelticMuscle Send a message via MSN to CelticMuscle Send a message via Yahoo to CelticMuscle
Quote:
Originally Posted by rtulde View Post
Great so far, I hope the gangsters get their comeuppance. By the way, what's a quarterlight?
quarterlight (noun): a small pivoted window in the door of a car for ventilation (Source: Dictionary.com)
  #4   Add to Jace's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 14th, 2009, 01:02 PM

Jace is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Skype™ to Jace
Please let Chad grow too!!
  #5   Add to fillups44's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 15th, 2009, 06:16 AM

fillups44 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to fillups44 Send a message via Yahoo to fillups44
I think this story is excellent in many ways. You create a good sense of urgency and mystery with your opening and pace yourself well in revealing what is going on.

You handle all the exposition well (which is a hard thing to do). If I had a suggestion it would be to be more detailed in your muscle growth description. Some of the growth descriptions are great. I loved especially the details about how Brad's shoes blew off. However while you do mention Brad getting more muscular the main sense I get from the description is height so I'm picturing a tall guy with some muscle---not a hulking beast.

This isn't necessarily a criticism just a reaction to your story which is worth finishing and is very well told!!

Thanks!!!
  #6   Add to JohnoUK's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 17th, 2009, 01:05 PM

Thanking you all upmost kindly.

Hey guys,

Thanks for all the positive feedback and the suggestions, I'm just putting the final scenes of chapter two together, I'm making sure I don't rush into things too quickly this time, I have a horrible tendancy to skip parts out as I have just thought of something better to write!

I'm leaving desciptions of how Brad looks now to a minimum, I like to leave the picture of the 'growing character' to my imagination, hope this is ok for everyone, but there are little 'teasers' in chapter two for everyone to get the general outline of him.

As for the quaterlight... well, that comes as a mistake, I had to get a new one for my car and was just on the phone to a mate who can sort it out for me just as I was writing that part (and who said men can't multi task!!). Chad clears this up in the next part quickly, a little dig at my own stupidity I suppose.

Anyhoo, chapter two *should* be posted tonight, if not, tomorrow when I get back from my shift (about 7pm GMT tomorrow).

TTFN.
  #7   Add to kettlecharlie's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 18th, 2009, 08:25 AM

kettlecharlie is on a distinguished road
Hi John
Its all there
But; suggestion; before posting check spelling and grammar--
Self-discipline
It will help you and any story you write
And you should write more!
  #8   Add to JohnoUK's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 18th, 2009, 11:42 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kettlecharlie View Post
Hi John
Its all there
But; suggestion; before posting check spelling and grammar--
Self-discipline
It will help you and any story you write
And you should write more!
Ah, yes, sorry about that guys. I posted (and re-edited), after a night shift so my brain wasn't taking the strain as best it could. I did proof read twice, but each time found more than the last check... sorry guys.

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options