The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to just_another's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 14th, 2009, 05:09 PM
wowbuff06

just_another is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to just_another
HIERONYMUS: Part One

My first story, so please be kind but helpfully critical at the same time. Not much may seem to happen in this story but I would prefer it to be short serials rather than long, dull stories each time.

HIERONYMUS
PART ONE: RESURRECTION
The moon swelled in the midst of the cloudy October sky as Samuel lay naked on his bed, illuminated in the beams of light that had somehow squeezed their way through the cracks in the curtains. There was nothing unusual about this night. Nothing had made this night stand out more than any other, but this night had only just begun. He turned over slightly, as the cool air from the open window drifted lazily across his skin, chilling him slightly to the point of mild discomfort. At least, he thought it was the wind; the bloodstains on his arms were not the kind of thing he was used to, either. He gazed down at the wooden floor he had been so transfixed on minutes ago, but which now held little interest for him. In the middle of his bedroom floor was inscribed an intricate design; part Satanic, part Lovecraftian and wholly useless, he imagined. A ritual to grant him power over all, the god-maker as it were, was clearly as useful as the supposedly mandatory cuts which now stung his arms.
He drifted into a languid stupor, which was quickly replaced by deep sleep. His exploits, though merely theatrical it seemed, had tired him greatly. Dreams of ancient-looking runes and demonic faces drifted through his thoughts like characters on a stage, with crimson blood for velvet curtains. Then darkness, not just seen but known. Samuel's eyes were awake, his brain aware, but his vision blackened.
'Am I awake?' he spoke aloud. His voice echoed, not in his room but in his mind, like the words were thought louder than they could ever be spoken.
'Yes.' spoke a voice in the same manner, but with more more implied confidence than Samuel's did. Believing this to be some kind of lucid dream, Samuel tried to close his mind and begin dreaming of something else, or at least wake up. He clutched the sheets of his bed, brushing the scars of his arm across the fabric as he did. He winced. He could feel pain, and must, therefore be awake.
'Am I going crazy?'
'Oh, far from it,' came the response, clear as day like it had before. 'Your sanity is assured, as much as it as required. You shall be witness to my resurrection.'
The memory of the ritual he had cast came flooding back to Samuel's mind. Even though he still could not see, he reached out into the darkness. It enveloped him completely, he imagined that this must be what it is like to be blind. But whatever was speaking to him sounded either intelligent or insane, possibly both, and it reminded him further of things he had read, in the same tomes he had come across the ritual. Certainly the word 'resurrection'...
'Please... tell me, why can't I see?' Samuel pleaded with the voice. He had no idea why, but he expected an honest answer.
'Because I am not ready for you to see me. The process, though now made simple, is taking longer than expected. But not to fear, I shall soon be ready.'
'And who are you?'
The echoing ceased, as did the pain and the uncertainty. Samuel was asleep again, dreaming of nonsense, but awoke sharply several hours later. It was daylight, he could see, as light was pouring in through the window. He reached down for the clock that rested upon the table next to his bed and groggily checked the time. Blinking zeros were all that remained on the clock's digital face, implying there must have been a power-cut at some point. He turned over in his bed, and came face to face with another man.
The first thing Samuel noted about the man were the eyes; which were almost paradoxical. Dark, heavy and shadowed; contrasted with the fire that seemed to dance in them. They were an unnatural colour, bright violet that seemed to glow. His gaze moved down. Sleek black hair fell about his face and shoulders, over a chiseled jaw and neck, which sloped elegantly down to the body of, what Samuel could only describe as, a god. The most well-defined muscles covered the man's body, which seemed to glisten with an eerie light. Samuel also noted the man was naked, displaying a penis that made his own instantly erect. Though he had always considered himself bisexual before, Samuel now saw true male beauty combined with utter masculinity, and it was laying next to him in his own bed.
'Hello...?' Samuel uttered, unaware that his voice broke slightly as he did.
'Well...' replied the man. 'I thought you were going to sleep all morning. I trust you were the one to summon me?'
'Uhh...' Samuel uttered. He did not want to upset this exquisite creature that lay before him, and chose to agree with everything he said. 'I think so.'
'Fantastic.' Said the man as he broke into a malevolent grin which petrified Samuel. 'I should thank you properly.'
He moved closer to Samuel and began to brush his hands across his body, causing a feeling to well up in Samuel that could only be described as ecstasy. The sensation consumed him, filling every inch of his body. A stranger feeling then began to develop in Samuel's body, warranting him to glance down at his own torso, which was beginning to emanate with a violet energy that blew the bed covers off of the two men.
Usually of medium build, Samuel had never been muscular or even toned in his life, but had always wanted to be. His penchant for the supernatural, however, and his tendency to often escape into fantasy limited the amount of time he could have spent exercising or in the gym. He hadn't hated his body, but was not proud of it either. But now, a sensation he had never felt before was filling his muscles, that of power and strength. He had begun to grow. Veins appeared on his lower arms from nowhere, as they became ripped and thicker, expanding in all directions as he lifted them up, which caused his biceps to flex in turn. Swelling stronger than his lower arms, his biceps as well as his neck and shoulders were not just becoming very toned, but pumped as well. His belly had gone, and was being replaced my abs, which appeared in twos down his stomach, ending in an eight-pack that was angular, and felt solid and very strong. Samuel could feel his ass getting tighter, his legs ballooning and becoming serrated and strong like powerful, ancient trees. He looked down at his penis, which was still erect but had grown to a massive and impressive size that made his legs look short. His self-worship of his now gargantuan dick was soon overshadowed, quite literally, by his chest; enlarging forwards and outwards into a pair of bulging pectorals, which were now drenched in sweat.
Samuel breathed heavily as the changes began to slow, and stared up at the man who had done this to him. Still grinning, he moved his hands away from Samuel and towards himself, as he was lifted into a kneeling position by an unseen force. His nudity was replaced with tight, black militant clothes; and what looked like thin armour plating that only accentuated his incredible physique. Samuel was dazzled by one feat of wonder after another, and had little to no time to consider the sheer impossibility of it all. He watched the incredible stranger lift himself off of the bed and towards the open window with the same force, the impossible magics, which made it look like the gravity had been simply denied. Samuel struggled to form a coherent sentence, but needed some form of clarification.
'Wh... Who are you?'
'I am Hieronymus,' said the being, 'but soon, I shall go by a very different name...' With that, he lept from the window and vanished into the cool, October morning air.
  #2   Add to dinjin's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 15th, 2009, 11:53 PM

dinjin is on a distinguished road
Great growth scene, if only it was a little longer... but otherwise it is a great start!
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options